I'm Pregnant! with my teacher...

By fatal22

*I AM TERRIBLE AT WRITING THESE... BUT HERE WE GO* -Besides being verbally and physically abuse by her family... More

I'm Pregnant! with my teacher/vampire baby
Chapter-Miss not so innocent anymore....
Chapter- Oh God i'm pregnant....
Chapter-Surprise
Chapter- Secrets out
Chapter-Suspicious
Chapter-Secrets reveal part 1
Chapter-Secrets reveal part2
Chapter-Secrets reveal part 3
Chapter-He is a vampire...What !!!!!
Chapter-He is an vampire but i still love him
Chapter-New troubles
Chapter-More troubles great!
Chapter-Unsuspected visitors
Chapter-A long day
Chapter-New boy in town
Chapter-So not my day..
Chapter-Oh..i can see the future.
Chapter: Visions and Secrets
Chapter-the past returns part 1
Chapter-the past returns part 2
Chapter -Right on time!
Chapter-New plan
Chapter: Home we go.
Untitled Part 26
Chapter Not in Kansas 27
Chapter More questions Part 28
Chapter Love and revenge Part 29
Prisoners Part 31
New hope Part 32
Breaking free Part 33
Unbound Part 34
Changes Part 36
Selith Part 37
Part 38- Home is where the heart is.

Chapter-Up's and down's

30.9K 541 75
By fatal22

 YES I KNOW IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME...I AM SO SORRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY PLEASE DON'T HURT ME...I WILL UPDATE ON TIME FOR NOW ON  NOW THAT MY COMPUTER IS FIXED....

NOW HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER I HOPE YOU ENJOY:-)

================================================================================

(Recap)

"Ebony are you okay? i asked her she seem more acceptable but confused

"What do you mean?she asked 

"It's just a few hours you hated me and now you don't. i said 

she frown and stood up and walked around me i turned and looked at her turned back.

"You think something is wrong with me because i'm not cussing you out for what you did! for what you are!...she asked or more like stating turning around and facing me

"No i'm just still shocked that your being so acceptable of this whole thing.i told her trying not to make her mad by the look on her face i could tell i was failing miserable.

"Your right Blake i  should be mad at you but for some apparent reason i can't be, i'm just so confused...she said running a hand through her long brown hair.i walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"What can i do to make you unconfused?i asked her 

she let out a sigh..."Tell me everything about you, your world something...she said looking up at me looking lost, she wanted to know everything oh hell this isn't going to be good.But if i wanted to keep her i know i'll have to work to keep her.

"Okay but let's get you to bed then we will talk more in the morning your going to need some rest cause we have a lot of shopping to do.-i said letting go of her she nodded i grabbed her hand and lead her into the bedroom, i let go of her hand and pulled the  black comfortable back,i moved back so she could get in when she did i pulled the cover up to her chest

"Aren't you going to lay down?she asked looking up at me.

"Do you want me to.i said looking into her eyes trying to see what she was thinking she nodded and pulled the cover back for me, i nodded and pulled my shirt off and i watch lust flair right in Ebony Gray eyes i smiled and took my jeans off which left me in my black boxers,i got in the bed and pulled the cover over us she lay ed her head on my chest..and snuggle closer to my side i wrapped her in my arms.

"Goodnight Ebony..i said running my hand up and down her arm

"Goodnight Blake.came her sleepy reply..

I smiled and thought this is how i wanted to wake up for the rest of my life.

================================================================================

EBONY POV;

I was awoken by the sounds of my stomach and the smells of heaven...Breakfast! I got up and went into the bathroom, i looked at my image in the bathroom i still wore the red silk nightgown i looked down and touched the  little bump that form in just 8 weeks which shouldn't be but was.

I have a feeling things are just going to get more complicated  than they are now for one..I just left   home, two my baby daddy is an vampire and my teacher..i hate to see what happen next.

I turned the knob on the sink and bent down and washed my face with cold water then grabbed the white towel hanging on an silver hook, by the sink and wiped my face with it.I had that dream again of me being chased in the rain heavily burden, blood dripping down my neck and arms..running barefoot in white shirt and jeans running to Blake house and kissing him than i wake up.

What the hell is wrong with me? besides being beat  and mistreated by my family and being pregnant by a vampire and your teacher..maybe it's the vampire pregnancy maybe i should tell him about my dreams.

I  threw the hand towel down on the counter and walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom,my stomach growled as i smell the food i ran my hand through my hair and walked out of the bedroom and into the huge living room and into the kitchen. 

Where he stood with his back turned shirtless and dark blue silk pajamas god he has an amazing body..i watched as the muscles in his body moved with his movements..i had an feeling he knew i was watching him but he never turned around so i spoke first.

"Something smells really good. i said walking toward the black bar stool pushed up to the black marble counter tops.

He turned around and smiled at me-"Well i thought you might  be hungry.he said lending over the counter to kiss me on the lips with his soft pink lips i put my hand around his neck to pull him closer, right when i was getting into it he ended it.

I open my eyes to look only to look into Blake smiling blue eyes.-"And yes i am hungry..i said

"True...he said chuckling

(I laughed)-"Well i wonder who fault that was! i said with an arched eyebrow-

He stopped smiling and looked at me with an frown "I'm sorry about that. he said  then turned around and finish cooking.

"What do you mean?i asked feeling a little hurt that he regretted

"I didn't mean it like that..i meant that i was sorry that  i ruin your life.i could he meant what he said 

''I know Blake but my life was already ruin way before this happen..i said pointing at my stomach he nodded

I watched him as he finished cooking breakfast i watch quietly as he put the food on the empty two white plates on the counter, which looked and smell wonderful...pancakes,Bacon,grits and and a bowel of strawberries and a glass of orange juice.

I felt my mouth watering and soon i would be jumping across the counter and throw the food down my throat  if i don't eat soon.

"Here you go my dear.he said as he put the food in front of me

"Thanks..i said smiling taking the fork and dug in. i looked at him as he grabbed a plate to and sat down in the stool beside me,i frown as i ate if he was an vampire wasn't vampire supposed to drink blood,sleep in coffins  and walked in the sunlight  at least that what the movies and books said but he doesn't sleep in a coffin but he does drink blood but he can walk in the sunlight..

 I looked at him eat from out of the corner of my eye  he looked like any other man except he was hotter than any i have ever seen.

"See something you like? he asked smiling at me.

"Um..i was just thinking..i said feeling my cheeks grow hot and i knew i was blushing.

He chuckled under his breath-"What were thinking about?

"I was thinking how can you eat human food and you are an vampire?i asked

"It's really complicated

"How so? i asked  

"I don't know i have always been able to eat human food when others of my kind  can not.he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Your right that is really complicated, so where are we going shopping today?

"We are going to the mall...

"Okay so what am i supposed to wear to the mall? no offense i love this nightgown and it very comfortable but i think i should put on some clothes..

"Well you do look sexy in it but your right that's  why i washed your clothes you wore when i found you..he said standing up taking up our empty plates."I will put your clothes on the bed..so when you get out of the shower you can put them on so we can go. he said putting the dishes in the sink.

"Okay thank you Blake i really appreciated.i said meaning it he has done so much for me and for that i will always be grateful for having him.i got up and walked to the room to get ready.

After i got ready we got in Blake's Audi and headed to the mall which was probably a bad idea considering he is my teacher and it is Saturday and teenagers go to the mall on Saturday..

"What are you thinking about?Blake asked me as he stopped at a red light.

"How going to the mall is an bad idea.

"How is going to the mall a bad idea?he asked 

"Well teenagers go to the mall on Saturdays and some of them kids go to my school and on top of that your my teacher and we can't be seen together..i will already be in deep when my pregnancy start showing..i said which now i am just thinking about. What am i going to do? what would my teacher say when they find out i'm pregnant.

"Well yes me being your teacher and you the student and hanging out together can be a problem but me being your boyfriend and baby daddy really don't give a shit! he said smiling at me.

"Yes it does you could go to jail..

"How could i go to jail our age differences doesn't matter your 18 and i am 21 so what!

"your being very unreasonable..i told him crossing my arms.

"How?

"Your thinking like my boyfriend extend of an adult.

"I'm sorry if i don't care what people think..

"And what does that mean..

"It means...'' why do you care it shouldn't matter what others think..

"It doesn't! '' i was just watching your butt..but never mind if you want this baby to be born in jail..that fine Mr. i don't care what other's think cause i am Mr invisible.

"What Mr invisible? i never once said i was invisible,i just said you shouldn't care what other's think that's all..he said gripping the steering wheel obviously mad.

"Oh excuse me count Dracula..i said smiling 

"What the hell..'' i am no count Dracula..he said through clench teeth

"Fine Edward Cullen..i said he turned and at me as if i lost my mind and that was it i started laughing...and after a few seconds he started laughing..

"Fine Ebony if you don't want to go to the mall then where do you want to go?he said passing the mall.

"Um i don't know i haven't really looked around i just usually go to school then home and the mall?

"Well don't forget the club..he said smiling at me 

I  rolled my eyes and folded my arms and looked out of the widow)"Whatever..for your info that was the first time i ever been to the club..i said looking at him.

"Well i stand corrected so how about we go to a boutique or something..

"Me go to a boutique mm..let  me think... i said putting a figure on my lips like i was thinking)"Um no.i said looking at him.

"Why not?he said frowning

"Cause the boutique are very expensive down here and two do i look like a boutique kind of  girl?i asked 

"Yes you look like a princess a very sexy exotic princess and two,don't worry about how much it costs you just pick you an wardrobe out..

I couldn't help but smile up at him he was so sweet he was nothing like they say in the movies and books, they were supposed to be mean and blood thirsty basically an monster but he is neither he has cared for me even when i ran from he twice...

"Your smiling what are you thinking about?he asked smiling

I  thought i should tell him the truth.."I was thinking that your not what i thought vampires are supposed to be.

"And what is that?

"Well the books said that vampire are killers blood thirst merciless creatures but you are neither,your sweet, caring most guys or age wouldn't do what you are doing and..well thank you.i finish rambling feeling a blush creeping on my cheeks as i looked at the smile on his beautiful pink lips.

" I was once a none caring creature as you describe, who only thought about blood and sex who was always nonchalant about other's around me and things, but i have to say i have changed completely..he said smiling.."And for that i thank you..he said putting a hand on my jean thigh..

"When was that?i asked frowning wondering why he was thinking me.

He turned and looked at the road then looked back at me..."The day i met you..he said looking at me.i smiled and cover his hand that was on my thigh and gave it an squeeze.."Well in that case..your welcome..i said turning looking out the window, i watched  as other cars past i found myself wondering what Blake and i  baby will look like would it have Blake beautiful blue eyes and blond hair god i hope so,i hoped it looks just like him. 

"Ebony how about this store?

I  looked around i didn't noticed we stop i stared up and notice we were at  wet seal..

"Come baby i turned and looked at Blake who open my door i didn't even notice him get out of the car which was dumb of me or he just move fast, i frown and put my hand in his out stretch hand as he helped  me out of the car which was another thing about him that i loved.

"Have you been here before?Blake asked as he closed the door but never letting go of my hand which made me giddy inside having someone who cared about me, something i haven't had in a long time.

Um..no i said walking into the store.

"Well i'm sure we will find something here you will like.

I  nodded my head well here goes nothing this should be fun.

(1 hour later)

Blake i don't like that outfit..i said for the hundredth time 

"You haven't tried it on so how would you know?

"I know! i said folding my arms over my chest this wasn't as fun  as i thought it would be, as soon as we hit the store there's Blake shoving  clothes at me, over and over and over and i was getting really tired of this shopping trip i haven't  even got an chance  to look for myself.

"Fine would like to look for yourself then?he asked folding his arms over his chest.

"Yes i would thank you! ''so go sit down please..i said annoyed walking around him and to the racks i looked over my shoulder and saw Blake sitting down on the bench near the door, he looked up at me and i smiled an (good boy smile )at him he smiled and crossed his arms like a stubborn child who got put in time out, i shook my head and turned back around and kept looking.

I found so much stuff that i loved i didn't even know what to pick but i didn't have to make that decision cause right then Blake made his appearance for the first time sense i put him  in time out..

"I think you should get all of that..

"This is a lot of stuff and price tags add up.

He laughed) "It's okay remember what i said don't worry about that.

"I really don't think i need all this.i said 

"Why?

"Well i don't know if you haven't notice but seeing as i am 8 weeks and i have an bump already so i won't be fitting into those clothes in a couple of months not  how fast i am growing.i said 

He looked down at my stomach)"You can't tell..he said still staring as if he could see it growing i shook my head.

"It's not growing every second you know..

"Oh..he looked up into my eyes smiling but blushed when i heard my stomach growling 

"I told you..he said laughing.

I hit him on the arm.."Whatever it not my fault that your baby is greedy.i said smiling walking to the front, putting all the clothes on the counter he smiled and payed for the stuff..

After we grabbed something to eat at McDonald we went to Kohl's and grabbed some more stuff like shoes underwear make-up which Blake said i really don't need cause i was already beautiful but he was my boyfriend, so he had to say that..after a full day of eating and non stop shopping. I can officially say i was tired to the point where i found myself dosing off but i couldn't fight sleep anymore so i just fell asleep..

================================================================================

BLAKE POV;

I looked over at  Ebony as she slept  as i drove home,today was so much good except for when i was trying to help find her something to wear, i swear i almost got my head ate off. but after i backed off and let her pick for herself things went good..

We went everywhere and we didn't fight we even discussed our baby and baby names which didn't turn out very good. she wanted name like Eguer and Danny..and i sugested names like Ethan or David but we have time..

I  pulled up to the house and pulled in the driveway and got out of the car as i went on the passager side and unbuckle Ebony  seat belt and picked her up bridle style and closed the door with my mind.(Yes i have powers..but i would never tell my family that..

I open the white french door and walked pass the kitchen and walked down the hall way and into my master bedroom and lay ed her on the bed, i took her shoes off and jean jacket as gentle as possible not to wake her up which i failed miserable cause she open her eyes and stared sleepily up at me which was so cute.

"I'm sorry i fell asleep..

"No it's okay go to sleep.she nodded and went right back to sleep i smiled and pulled the cover over her and kissed her on her forehead and walked out of the room and headed back outside and grabbed everything in one trip and sat them down inside of my master bedroom door and walked out and walked to the kitchen and grabbed me a bag of blood and poured it in a glass cup.

I walked into my living room to cheek my house  phone to check my messages sense i did leave my cellphone at home. My mom is probably having a fit that i didn't call her and when i checked my messages i was right..

So i grabbed my cell phone and saw 8 missed calls, so i called her back she picked up on the second ring.

"Blake Damaris Mcgamler. i wench when she said my whole name which hated.."Why didn't pick up your phone.

''I'm sorry  i left my phone at home..i said looking up at the clock and saw it 6:50 no wonder ebony was tired we was out all day..

"Blake are you listening to me.

"What..i'm sorry i wasn't paying attention what did you say..i asked.

"I said you have been gone long enough how about you come home now..she said 

"Um..no i still i have something here to take care of first.i said not ready to tell her that i wasn't coming back home,which would start a big load of questions questions i couldn't answer.

"Well if you are sure..

"I am..i said

"Well Blake how is your mate?she asked

"Good well i have to go i will call you tomorrow.i said before she could ask anymore questions i hung up.I didn't want to hang up on my mother but i didn't want to discussed ebony with her just yet.

"Blake..i turned around and saw a sleepy looking Ebony.. standing there barefoot still dressed in her blue jeans and Pepsi shirt...i stood up and walked to her.

"Whats up baby..you should be in bed.i said rubbing her arms and she blinked at me.

"I got hungry..she said

"Okay come on.i took her hand and lead her to the bar stool and made her sit down as i looked into the fridge for something for her to eat

"What do you have a taste for..but when she didn't say anything i asked again, but still she didn't say anything.so i turned around and felt my mouth dropped as i saw Ebony eyes closed  drinking the glass of blood i was drinking earlier.

"Ebony?i asked walking slowly  around the counter.

She open her eyes and looked at me as if coming out of an shock..she sat the glass down and stood up and stare at me in horror..

"What..did..you..do to me..she whispered out taking a step back. 

"Nothing..

"What is wrong with me?

"I don't know.."don't know but i will find out...i said walking toward her and wrapping my arms around her shaking form-"I promise i will..I vowed she nodded her head as she clunged  to me.

I will even  if i had to ask the last person i wanted to.

My sister..

 ================================================================================

 WOW I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? BUT ANYWAYS I WILL BE UPDATING IN TWO DAYS BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE TOMORROW:-)

Comment

Vote

Fan me

Thank's for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 900 22
**This was my first ever book from years ago. Expect some cringe moment as well as some errors** Megan was a 17 year old human. She had long black ha...
134K 5.8K 27
Harry is a freshman in university he, by mistake, choose a night class but was too lazy to withdraw it. And after a few days in the class, his eyes f...
14.3K 474 17
Louis and harry met and fell in love when harry was 13 years and louis was 12 what happens when at the age of 18 harry gets an amazing opportunity to...
1.7K 40 21
You know the moment when you fall in love with a special someone. You expect high expectations and expect nothing to ever go wrong. We'll that's the...