Teach Them Some Manners | ✔

Af StellarK25

What do you do with a school full of teenage boys that the only thing they do is give trouble? You send the... Mere

Introduction; The over-transferred girl
Chapter 1; The bored niece, and the desperate uncle
Chapter 2; The satisfied girl
Chapter 3; The intrigued girl, and the shy boy
Chapter 4; The threatened girl
Chapter 5; The almost sociable girl, and the scary boy
Chapter 6; The 'Too Rhi'-like girl, and the cold boy
Chapter 7; The winter festival?
Chapter 8; The winter festival!
Chapter 9; The triple grounded girl, and the weird boy
Chapter 10; The girl who loves curls, and the grumpy boy
Chapter 11; The girl who punched the vice principal
Chapter 12; The charges
Chapter 13; The girl in detention, and the intelligent boy
Chapter 14; The wary girl, and the intelligent boy's brother
Chapter 15; The Officer
Chapter 16; The accused and hurt girl
Chapter 17; The recovery, and the missing boys
Chapter 18; The countdown
Chapter 19; The new girls, and the hurt grumpy boy
Chapter 20; The cute boy is being weird
Chapter 21; The shy boy is having some mixed feelings
A\N
Chapter 22; The vice principal, and the girl in danger
Chapter 23; The girl who broke down, and the boys who cares
Chapter 25; The girl who asked for forgiveness, and the officer's secret
A/N #2
Chapter 26; The girl who couldn't go to school
Chapter 27; The determined girl
Chapter 28; The school's closure
Chapter 29; The plan
Chapter 30; The rescue mission-Part 1
Chapter 31; The rescue mission-Part 2
A/N
Check out my other stories
Explanation on what's to come
Update 19/04
Update 01/04/24

Chapter 24; The girl's lies

6.1K 266 27
Af StellarK25

*Unedited (How unusual)*

Enjoy the chapter!

*I unpublished this chapter to rewrite it since I didn't like that plot twist about Rhi's aunt. You should probably re-read the chapter because I changed a few more things in it.

Sorry for the confusion, and I'm working on the next chapter right now!*  

*

I was on a 'house arrest' for a few days after I was released from the hospital. And by 'house arrest' I mean that I was stuck in bed, because my uncle told my aunt I had a flu that even caused me to be hospitalized.

And of course, my aunt whose middle name was 'too worrying', made sure I wouldn't move an inch until I got better.

Not to mention the boys wouldn't stop calling and texting me.

I had to think of a reason as to why they couldn't come over. I still wasn't ready to tell them anything, but I was planning on doing in very soon.

Maybe when I could leave my house. If that would actually happen, that is.

If it was up to my aunt, I'll be stuck in here until I'll be dead.

But at the beginning of the next week, I've gotten a text message from my uncle that made sneak out of the house. I nearly fell down from my window while doing so.

With fast but quiet steps, I made my way to a café uncle Bart told me to meet him.

On my way, I started to wonder if he was going to kick me out of the school because of all the troubles I've already managed to get into.

By the time I arrived, I was literally shaking all over. It was insane how scared I was to hear I was going to be transferred again. Before, I was happy to move to another school, looking for the next place to cause troubles.

Looking for the new teacher I will annoy.

Now, standing in front of the glass door of the café I was terrified of being sent away.

"Hey," I greeted my uncle, scratching the back of my neck.

"What's up?"

The look on uncle Bart's face made my worry increase, and I found myself quickly sitting down before my legs gave out.

"Listen, Rhi-" "I'm not going to transfer." I stated before he could say anything. He visibly swallowed, rubbing his hand over his face. Uncle Bart sighed, "I was afraid you were going to say that." I clenched my jaw, looking at him as was trying to avoid meeting my gaze.

I shook my head once, clasping my hands together. "You knew I was going to say that," I corrected him.

I don't know how we sat there, not saying anything, both of us deep in out own thoughts.

The waiter was the one who broke the silence, asking what we will like to order. After my uncle answered her, she walked away, and the silence was back for a few more seconds before I opened my mouth.

"You can't send me away, uncle Bart," I started to say, but he cut me off just like I did. "Rhi, it's not safe for you there anymore." I frowned, shaking my head again. "If you're taking about what had happened then forget it; The vice principal is gone and I'll make sure to stay with my friends all of the time." I promised him, feeling my heart beating fast in my chest.

"I won't investigate about the missing boys, only focus on making sure the boys in school will get more used to girls studying in our school,"

"-Rhi,"

"-And I'll make sure there wouldn't be as much fights at school,"

"-Rhi,"

"-And don't worry, I'll even go to that idiot principal from that all-girl school and make sure she won't-" "Rhiannon!" I jumped in my seat, quieting down to meet my uncle's gaze.

He sighed again, shaking his head like I did a second ago. "Don't you understand? It's not about Woodblock, or any school for that matter." I blinked in confusion, not understanding what he was trying to say. "It's about you, Rhi." He claimed.

For a second, I felt like I couldn't breath. Air was coming into my lungs, but it felt like it didn't help.

"W-what do you mean, it's about me?" I asked. I wanted him to be as clear as possible with what he was trying to say.

"Rhi, you've always been the type of a person to get into troubles. I mean, look at you, you've been in my school for around what, three months? And you've already gotten into so much trouble. What I'm trying to say is, maybe the whole school thing is not for you, Rhi." Another blow to my stomach. "What?" I asked, breathless.

"I was thinking about for a while. Telling your aunt to homeschool you." And that was like the final hit.

I lost the moment he mentioned homeschooling.

I gritted my teeth together, glaring at him through foggy eyes from tears. "I'm sorry, Rhi," He said when he saw my face. "but I would rather you would study at home instead of-" "Instead of what, ah?! Instead of meeting people, making friends? Little, stupid and reckless Rhi should just stay at home, she shouldn't go out because wherever she goes, she gets into troubles. Stupid Rhi who always gets hurt. But what if I want to get hurt, Uncle Bart?! What if I want to get into troubles?! I want to learn, why can't I?!" I yelled, and everyone around us looked in our direction.

"Don't call me anymore," I finally said, making my uncle jerk. "Rhi, it's for your own goo-" "No! I don't want to hear from you again." I said, turning around to leave.

"Rhiannon!" I heard him calling, but I was already running home, tears streaming down my face.

But what I didn't know, is that the wrong person heard everything.

And that the next day when I got back to school, everyone already knew who I really was.

Including the boys.

*

"I'm sorry." I said suddenly when I was sitting with my aunt, eating dinner with her.

It was so sudden she almost choked on her food. She blinked a few times, then gave me a suspicious look.

"What did you do now?" she asked me.

I was quiet for a while, looking down at my plate. What could I say? Hey, I've actually been lying to you all this time and was transferred to uncle Bart's all boys school instead of a private one like she must've thought?

She sighed, taking a hold of my hand.

"You're a good girl, you know," She stated, making me look at her. I raised a brow. A good girl? Me?

She rolled her eyes at me, "Yeah, you get into a lot of troubles no matter where you go, and sometimes you drive me insa-" I cleared my throat, making her stop and smile at me.

"But you're a good girl. I couldn't have asked for a better child to raise." I felt my throat tighten, but I held my tears in place.

I sighed, thinking about earlier today. "I went to meet uncle Bart, you know." I confessed, taking my hand out of hers to clasp it with my own.

My aunt raised a brow. "You went out from the window, didn't you." "Yep." I confirmed, rubbing my lips together.

She shook her head. "I don't know whether to be angry for the fact you jumped down for a second floor window, or for the fact that you sneaked out of the house when you were sick." I shrugged, "Maybe neither?" I asked, making her shaked her head again.

After a few more moments of silence, I told her about what we talked about.

Aunt rubbed her face once, before looking her eyes with mine. "Sometimes I can't help but wonder if getting you homeschooled is better, seeing how much you don't like going to school." she informed me, completely serious.

I looked at my hands, trying not to show her my guilty look. "But I also know that you'll suffer a lot more if I do that to you. You don't deserve this, not when you're trying so hard to find some friends."

I met her gaze. Yeah, it was really hard. At least for now, I had the boys.

"Okay, enough about this heavy talk. How about ice cream? And we could watch a movie as well, if you'll like." I smiled at her, quickly nodded. For now, it was going to be okay. She was mad at me like I thought she would be after hearing how I sneaked out again.

I just hoped that she wouldn't be too angry when she found out everything I kept away from her.

*

I showed up at school the next day, promising myself to try my best at avoiding my uncle.

After a long, sleepless night, I understood that he didn't say all of this things to hurt me.

I knew that he cared about me so much, and that was why he said those things. But for now, I couldn't forgive and forget what he said.

I won't be homeschooled. I would never. If uncle Bart and aunt won't understand that, I'll just have to explain once more.

But as I entered the school's ground, another problem emerged.

As I walked through the hallways, I figured that everyone was staring and whispering because of what happened with the vice principal. It made sense.

"Hey," I greeted Oliver, who I spotted near a locker. He turned around and my heart sank. It was like we went back to the beginning. He gave me a look I couldn't really understand.

"What is it?" I asked, but got no answer in return.

"Oliver!" I heard Klay voice, and watched him with a smile on my face as he came running towards us.

But his eyes were never on me.

My smile dropped and I frowned. "Klay, look! I came back!" I said, forcing the grin back on my face.

He turned his head towards me and frowned. "Who are you, again?" I blinked, but then started to laugh.

"What, is it one of those stupid jokes? It's me Rhi, you dumb*ss." I told him, playfully punching him.

But instead of laughing with me, he glared at me. "Sorry, I thought I know you, but I don't anymore." I frowned again.

"What? What are you talking about?" I asked.

If this was a prank, I was going to kick him in his private parts.

"Don't act so innocent. You lied to us." My eyes widened.

"W-what?" Klay rolled his eyes. "Look at her, acting like that. Should've known how fake you were."

I stepped back, shaking all over.

"Hey," I heard Reagan voice behind me, and turned to see Elliot and Thomas besides him. He wasn't looking at me, either. None of them were.

My breathing became heavy. They knew. Everyone knew.

Question was, how, and how much did they knew.

"Apparently, you're pretty rich, ah?  Did you transfer from a private school to laugh at us? Who would've thought? Definitely not us, since you didn't tell us anything! " Klay yelled.

I looked down to the floor, trying my best to hold the tears.

"What else didn't you tell us while we told you so much about ourselves? Maybe all of this a joke, maybe you have some rich friends who dared you to do all of this." He accused, making me look up at him.

"That's not fair, Klay, you know how I never had any friends before you guys." I gritted out, clenching my fists.

"That's the thing, Rhiannon Martins," Elliot said, coming to stand in front of me besides Klay. "we don't know anything about you. Are we not your friends?" "You are!" I called out, hoping they'll understand my feelings for them. How precious they were for me.

"It doesn't seem like that. Otherwise, we wouldn't have found out like everyone else about who you are." Reagan stated, not even looking at me.

I clenched my jaw. "Well, I'm sorry! I wanted to tell you in my own time. Is that so bad?!" they all looked at me for a moment.

"Let's go. Who knows what else she's keeping from us." Klay said before turning around and walking away.

"Friends should know about one another those basic things, don't you think?" Reagan said, before walking away with Elliot.

Oliver stayed, still looking at me. "I'll calm them down." He stated, surprising me. "Aren't you mad at me, as well?" I asked, trying hard not to cry. Oliver shrugged, "It's not like you know anything about me." He said. After a moment, he raised his hand and rubbed my head in comfort. "Don't worry." He told we before walking away as well.

Thomas was the only one who stayed, looking at the direction his friends left.

"You can go," I told him, making him turn his head to look at me.

After a moment, he shook his head. "I can't." He claimed.

I bit my lip, trying to stop myself from breaking down.

I looked down, finding it helped just a bit to stop my tears.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen, I just..." "I know. It's okay." I shook my head, looking at him.

"It's not okay. The guys probably hate me, and everyone else probably think I'm some rich liar who came here so I can look down on them, or something." I told him, rubbing my eyes.

The hallway was empty. Class had already stared.

"They don't hate you." Thomas promised, grabbing my hand and squeezing it in comfort. "They could never. Give them some time, and they'll come back running. And until then, I'll stay with you. Caleb too, I'm sure, and believe it or not- so will Grey and Oliver." I blinked, a bit surprised. "Really?"

Thomas smiled. "Of course. We are friends, after all."

Yeah, we were. I just hoped the others still thought so, as well.

  ~*~    

So we've got a lot going on here, so I guess it kind of makes up for how long it took me to upload.

Again.

I actually planned on finishing this story before summer break ends, but obviously it would never happen.

But, there are about seven more chapters to go, and since we are going to have a lot of holidays were I live I might be able to finish it quite soon.

Hopefully, I won't leave you hanging with how this chapter ended.

Also, before I wrap this long 'speech', I just wanted to think anyone who read, voted or commented. Even if there's a small amount of them, the comments I read really motivated me to keep on writing, even when I was at a time I couldn't manage to write anything. So thank you for that! :) 

Vote

comment

Follow

StellarK25

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.3M 38.6K 71
Elena Adams has had a rough life. Her mother left her after the death of her sister and her brother never comes around. She's left alone with her dru...
697 2 26
Rhena Han She's one of the quietest children you will ever meet. She had a tragic upbringing none of which was ever her fault she just got tangled up...
3.5K 510 64
*Warning: Description may be terrible, but the story will not! It's not easy writing a description without giving too much away, so sorry if it's bad...
34.2K 721 41
They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you. And that's what he brought me, Heaven. We were terribly perfect for each othe...