Always (E.D)

By moonlight_120

He was her brother's best friend so she had to put up with him. She swore she didn't like him one bit.Little... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
This Isn't The End

Chapter Twelve

22 1 0
By moonlight_120

One Day Later

Ethan and I were on the couch watching The Blind Side, It was a sad movie but it.aas still good . I didn't go to school today because of my concussion so I've been at Ethan's house all day.

My head was on Ethan's lap as he played with my hair.

"H...hey can I ask y...you som...something?" I asked Ethan.

"Sure. What is it?" He asked.

"W...what are you d...doing Friday night?" I asked.

"Nothing,why?" He asked.

"I want you to go to M...M...Matthew's p...party with me." I blurted.

"What? You're actually going to his party? You can't Remi. I won't let you." He said.

I sighed.

"I have to. He's m...making me g...go. If I don't, h..he's go..gonna hurt me. And if you're there everything w...will be okay." I said.

"So you're just gonna go because he's demanding that you do?" He asked.

"Yeah. Pl...please just g..go with me." I whined.

"You shouldn't have to. You have a concussion." He explained.

"Please?" I repeated.

"Fine. But if he tries anything on you. Don't expect me not to kick his ass." Ethan said.

I laughed and took a deep breath. This whole party thing is freaking me out. Something could happen. Again.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. Just n....nervous for Friday." I said.

"Then we shouldn't go." He told me. "Simple. We can just stay here and cuddle."

"We cudd...cuddle too much." I said sitting up.

"What's wrong with that? We like cuddles." He reminded me.

"I know we like cuddles. B..but I've b...been co..cooped up all d...day. It feels like I haven't been outside in y...years." I rubbed the side of my head, I felt a headache coming on again.

"Well you have a concussion. I don't think it's good to be outside." He said as I rested my head on his chest.

"You w..worry about me t..too much." I told him.

"I love you, what do you expect?" He asked.

"Well, I l..love you too. I h..hate being inside all the time th..though." I said.

"I know baby." He said rubbing my back.

I sighed.

My phone lit up and dinged as I got a text message. It was from Emily.

Emily|7:15
Hey. I just wanted to check up on you and make sure you were okay. I just stopped by your house but you weren't there.

Me|7:16
Hey Em. Yeah I'm okay have a bit of a headache though. And I'm at Ethan's.

Emily|7:16
Oh. Are you guys having fun? 😏😉

Me|7:17
Shut up. It's not like that we're watching a movie.

Emily|7:17
Oh. I'm sure you are.

Me|7:18
Gotta go. The light from my phone's hurting my head.

Emily|7:18
M'kay. Have fun kiddo.

Me|7:19
I'll try.

I set my phone on the table.

"She thinks we're fucking?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah. She's just de...delusional. I'm not gonna do that for a while." I said.

"Oh. Okay. Why though?" He asked.

"Well, the whole Ma...Matthew thing you know? I wasn't r...ready and I'm still n..not. " I said. "You w..wanted to do it though. Di..didn't you?"

"Well, I've been thinking about it. But if you're not ready, then I don't wanna think about it." He replied.

"I'm sorry. I really am." I said. "I wanna be ready. But I'm just... not."

"Remi, it's cool. I get it. If you're not ready. You're not ready. I totally get it. I'm not gonna push you. I like where we are right now." He explained.

I sighed. He wanted to do this but I couldn't. I can't give him what he wants.

We finished watching the movie then he took me home.

I held his hand as we walked to the back door. I sighed as we reached the door.

"Don't think about it Remi. Everything will be okay." He said tucking a peice of stray hair behind my ear.

"Y...you want th..this though." I said.

"Not that bad. I can wait. I don't want or need sex that bad." He said.

"That's what all boys say, Ethan." I replied. "They don't mean it."

"Matthew didn't mean it. I do. Do I wanna have sex with you? Yes, yes I do. Do need it or want it so bad that it puts you in a bad position? No. Things between us right now are perfect. Sex doesn't make us better. I can wait." He explained.

"Y...you sure?" I asked.

"I'm positive." He said. He stroked the side of my face and led his hand down to my chin. He leaned in and kissed me.

I pulled away.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Of course." He smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I waved goodbye and he left.

Realizing something I ran up to him.

"Hey!" I called out.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"You n...never s..said I love you." I stuttered for the 1,00th time today.

He smiled.

"I love you, baby." He said.

"I love you too, Ethan." I said smiling.

I kissed his cheek and ran back into the house.

I carefully walked upstairs and walked into my room. I didn't turn the light on since it would hurt my head.

I shut my door and sat on my bed. I took my boots off as there was a knock at the door.

"Uh. Come in?" I made it sound like a question. The door opened and my brother walked in.

"What do you want?" I asked. I remembered that he never apologized correctly for what he did. I had every right to be upset.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Are you okay?" He asked.

"I... I am fine." I said. "W...why do you c...care?"

"I care cause your my sister and I love you, Remi." He told me as he walked close to my bed.

"N...no. You don't. If y...you loved me you w...wouldn't have done w...what you did." I replied.

"I was out of my mind that day. I was just upset." He sat on my bed. In fear I inched away.

"That's no excuse. Y..you think I would've d...done that to you?" I asked.

"No. But-"

I cut him off.

"No buts Ray. There's no excuse for what you did to me. You didn't have to go to the extreme and hurt me." I said. No stutters came out at all.

"Ok. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done what I did and I'm sorry. Okay?" He was getting mad, you could tell by his tone.

"Okay." I said shrugging.

"So...are you two good?" He asked.

"Yes. We're better then good. We're great." I said.

"Let's just hope you don't break his heart." Ray said rubbing the back of his neck.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

He sighed. "Well you know what happened with Matthew-"

"What about Matthew?" I asked cutting him off again. "You don't know anything about that relationship or what happened. You only know things based off what he told you. So don't bring up Matthew when you don't know the full story."

"Fine... Geez." He said holding his hands up.

"Please just get out of my room." I said.

He sighed and walked out of my room. I hit my head on my pillow and shut my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 45 23
You start to off as best friends...
76.9K 1.5K 53
"But who do you love more?"
4.4K 306 37
Grace has been best friends with the Dolan twins since they were in preschool and they have been like her brothers, and she never felt like she would...
1.3M 18.1K 59
Ethan and Grayson PREFERENCES *not my preferences.credit to the users*