Chapter Eleven

I woke up in a place that wasn't school. I looked around scared. I quickly realized I was at the hospital.

I didn't wanna be here. I felt like I was suffocating. I turned my head and saw someone sitting in the chair next to the bed.

It was Ethan. His eyes were closed and he was looking down. I couldn't talk. I couldn't bring myself to open up my mouth just yet.

I was confused. Why was I here though?

I saw Ethan look up. His eyes widened when he saw me.

"Hey." He said. I grabbed his arm.

"H... H... Hi." I stuttered. I bet I sounded stupid.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"H...Horr... Horrib... Horrible." I said. I was getting fusterated about how bad my speech was.

"I f... feel ss...ssss...sick. A...and all di..dizz..dizzy." I said.

A tall man walked in the room with my brother. He was dressed in a white coat. His hair was brown but turning gray.

"Hello, Remi. I'm Dr. Jackson. You've seemed to bang your head a little too hard on the wall and you now have a mild concussion." The doctor explained.

"She'll be okay though, right?" Ethan asked.

"Yes. She'll be fine. She just has to take it easy. She may need help with some things, I advise you help with whatever she needs." The doctor told Ethan and my brother.

The doctor walked out of the room.

"Mom's on her way." Raymond said.

I nodded and shut my eyes.

"You can't go to sleep." Ethan said.

"T... t... tired." I said.

"I know." He told me.

My brother walked out of the room and I looked at Ethan.

"I'm so sorry." He said.

"W..why?" I asked.

"I was right there. I could've done something. I saw you crying before. I knew it was because of Matthew. Only if I talked to you." He said burrying his face in his hands.

"E... Eth... Ethan. It's... Okay. You...a..are...ok...okay." I said.

"If I hug you will it hurt?" He asked.

"We won't know until we try." I said shrugging.

He got up and hugged me. He pulled away from the hug and I kissed him. It hurt my lips since they were bruised but it was worth it.

"Why a..am I he...her..here?" I asked him.

"You basically got jumped by Ashley and Danielle." He said.

"Oh" Was all I could say.

"C...can y...you ge...get in he..here with..me?" I asked patting the bed.

"I guess. But if we get in trouble I'm blaming it on you." He said. He climbed in the bed with me as I made room.

"E... Ethan?" I said.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I... I lo...love y...you." I stuttered.

He smiled.

"I love you too Remi."

Sorry it's so short :( 💙