The Alpha Academy [Lost Mates...

By Chick_ennugget

"Soulmate? Fated pair??" Eli scoffed, "There is no such anymore." "They exist!" "Not anymore. Because that's... More

Prologue
Outcast
Sweet Smell
Partners
The test
Lust
Results
Meetings
Back to the Academy
Wild nature
Worse scenarios
The feeling of unease
Search for Food
Trouble
Treatment
Make Love?
Missing
Cats out of the bag
Blackmail
My Mom
Unexpected things
School play
Unexpected actions
Rehearsal and play
After-Party
Secrets
The one who's making me feel weird
Carnal desires
Misery
I hate you
What if?
Runaway
What have I done?
Turning point
You're mine
Reasons
Sinner
Wet
Why now?
Bad Tidings
My sister and my friend
We're Even
Our past
The beginning of my sins
The beginning of my sins pt 2
Confessions
Backfire
Bloom
Trouble stirs
Trouble
Naked truth
Filling the blanks
End it all
Grace
Mates

Fairytale

25.5K 1K 249
By Chick_ennugget

Hunter - Eli

Prince - Calix

Snow White- Naima

Evil Queen - Mael

****

Once upon a time, there was a princess whose skin was as white as snow, lips red like a rose, and hair as black as ebony. She was named Snow white by her parents and everyone knew she would be the fairest of them all but shortly after the princess was born, the Queen died and the king married another woman a year after.

The woman he married had been rumored to be a witch but the king didn't care since he was enchanted by her beauty.

The witch was very beautiful and because she knew that, she loved charming all the men around her. Every morning she would ask her magic mirror, "Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?" The mirror always tells the queen that she is the fairest. The queen is always pleased with that response because the magic mirror never lies. But when Snow White is seven years old, her fairness surpasses that of her stepmother. When the queen asks her mirror, it tells her that Snow White is the fairest.

The witch grows angry at that but she couldn't do anything about it because of the king but her heart steadily grew darker. A few years later, when the king died and the evil queen took over the kingdom she began to seduce men everywhere she went.

Why wouldn't she? She was a beautiful woman who could preserve her youthful appearance with magic and sorcery. Plus, she knew how to flirt and seduce men. The point was she didn't even need to put much effort because she could captivate anyone with just a few gestures.

Men were crazy after her but even when people were swooning over her left and right, she wasn't satisfied and the problem lay in one person.

Snow white.

Because Snow white was still alive, the magic mirror would name her as the fairest of them all and the evil queen hated that. She hated the pure and innocent personality of the little princess and she had to get rid of her.

So one day, she called her hunter with benefits. The hunter was her favorite since he had the best techniques to satisfy her in the bedroom.

"Yes my Queen," The huntsman kneeled in front of the witch.

"I have a task for you." The Evil Queen said, "I want you to take Snow white somewhere far away and kill her."

"Kill the princess?" The hunter looked a little confused.

"Yes," She said, "And bring me her heart back as proof."

There was a shine in the eyes of the hunter, "If you step on me, I'll do anything for you." The witch was happy with the response.

"I'll grant it." She said and the hunter leaned back, letting the witch step on his chest. The feeling was so satisfying to him, he immediately departed to kill the princess.

He gently asked the princess to go on a stroll with him and because Snow white had been seeing the hunter in the palace for years, she agreed. They went to the forest where the hunter took out his blade to kill her but seeing how pure and innocent she was, he couldn't do it. He tried again but Snow white saw him and got scared. Seeing that, he let her go and told her to run somewhere far away.

Snow white ran deeper and deeper into the forest where she came across a cottage. In the cottage lived seven dwarves who welcomed her to live with them. They were smitten by her fairness and wanted her for themselves. They vowed to protect her and began to teach her basic life skills.

Like this, they became a small family. It was like the princess had seven husbands now, who went to work every morning and the wife took care of the house and every night they came to teach her more stuff. Adult stuff.

On the other hand, the hunter presented the Queen with a heart he ripped out from a deer.

And while she was happy for a few days, the witch soon learned that the princess was still alive. Furious at the hunter's betrayal, she tied him up and threw him in her bed chambers where she violated him whenever she wanted but didn't let him touch her at all. The punishment was pure hell for the hunter but he deserved it since he betrayed the trust of the Queen.

"I have to take things into my own hands," The witch said, "I'll poison her myself," She used her witchcraft to make a scrumptious-looking red apple that was laced with poison, and then she changed her appearance to go into the forest to meet Snow white.

It was noon when she arrived at the cottage and saw snow-white cleaning the yard around the little house.

She approached her in another form.

"Hello dear," She took out the poison-laced apple from her basket as she approached the princess.

Snow white smiled at the newcomer, "Hello,"

"I'm here to sell these apples." The witch was using a different voice too.

"Oh!" Snow white felt a little apologetic, "I don't have any money on me." She apologized, "I'm sorry but I can't buy anything from you."

"Well then, I'll give you this one as a gift." The witch smiled but snow white's grin disappeared and she folded her arms.

"I was told not to take things from strangers." The princess's expressions got sharper.

"It's tasty." The witch said.

"How do you know that?" She glared at the witch, "Did you eat it?" Snow white's way of speaking baffled the stepmother.

What was this? Did the naive princess get clever?

But wait, there was something different in snow white now. She no longer looked like the pure, innocent untouched princess she once was. It was like there was some maturity in her.

"No, but-" The witch didn't think it would get this difficult, "It's a gift."

"I'll take it if you have a bite from it."

"Uh-" The evil Queen cleared her throat, "But then it would sully the gift."

"It's alright," The princess smiled, "Sharing is caring." A blush appeared on her face as she remembered what the 7 little things shared with her.

"How about you take a bite, then I'll take one?" No matter what, snow white had to take the first bite. One bite was all that was needed to poison her.

The princess shook her head, "There's too much danger, in simply trusting the words of a stranger." She looked at the Queen, "You'll take the first bite, then me."

"Ah.." The witch was troubled. Being polite wasn't working out. That meant she had to use force. She threw away the basket and tried to force the princess to take a bite from the apple but in the past few weeks, snow white had grown quite strong. She was able to overpower the Queen and made her bite the apple.

The enchanted apple did its work quickly and the evil Queen fell into eternal slumber right then and there. The magic she had put on herself also disappeared and her real form got revealed.

"Oh no!" Snow white realized who the person really was, "Stepmother!!" The princess was petrified, it seemed something had gone wrong with her one and only beautiful stepmother. She tried to wake her up but to no avail and that only brought more pain to the youthful princess.

The dwarves came back and they saw what happened. Unsure what to do, they made a glass coffin for her because she was a queen deserving of it. She was after all the woman men went crazy for.

Just as they had put the body in the coffin and started praying, a prince of another kingdom, who was passing by, saw the coffin and the alluring woman sleeping in it.

He fell in love at first sight.

"Please!" He dismounted his horse and ran to the people around the coffin, "Let me take a closer look at the beautiful maiden inside that glass."

"There's no point." Snow White said, "She won't wake up."

"Why not?" The prince asked.

"It seems she's been cursed." The princess sighed, "And we don't have a cure."

"Perhaps a true love's kiss will work."

The idea was plausible, so they allowed the prince to open the glass coffin and kiss the evil Queen.

"What!?" The Queen woke up instantly, she looked around her and got baffled. Ashamed and furious that her plan failed, she ran away.

"Mother!!" The princess yelled.

"My one true love!!" The prince tried to grab her as well but she managed to slip away.

The princess and the prince looked at each other.

"You said mother," The prince looked at Snow white with desperation, "You know where she lives?!"

"Yes," Snow white nodded, "I have something to say to her too, so come with me." She offered a helping hand to the prince and he took it

Like that they all embarked on their journey to go back to the palace.

***

>>Mael

"I'm still writing the end," Killian smirked, "But I'll finish it soon but this is the theme of the story we'll go with." It was Monday morning and we were having a class meeting.

The story was so baffling, it made everyone laugh, including me. The story was ridiculous

I was enjoying the story till the point I realized I had to play most of this out with Eli. I managed to avoid him over the weekend, but in the end, we're still together on weekdays.

>>Eli

My phone buzzed and I took it out to read the texts sent by my cousin Alex. Alex is a werewolf doctor and researcher. I had sent him the pills from Mael's 'vitamin jar' for examination.

It was a pretty easy task. Mael didn't come back the whole weekend and came straight to class on Monday, so I had all time to myself to snoop through his things.

I didn't find anything suspicious, except that he had more pill boxes in his closet, all of the same kind. After discovering that, there was no way I could just sit still. I had to get my answers, I've been bothered by them for far too long, it;s been years, and now I was finally close.

I read through the texts I received.

'These aren't normal pills.' It read, 'These are heat suppressants.'

Oh ho~

Heat suppressants? And he takes them daily?

A smile spread across my face.

There is only one kind that takes heat suppressants. And those are omegas because omega werewolves go through three to five days of heat every month. This is also the reason they're considered the lowest kind because they can't help themselves once they do experience heat and they can lure anyone into spending the night with them because their scent is too strong for any werewolf to resist them, especially Alphas. This is why heat suppressants were introduced.

I hummed.

I always knew our little birdie was hiding this fact, no wonder he was so small, but now it's finally confirmed, but why is it that he never responds to me?

I read the message further.

'And these heat pills aren't normal either. You won't find them in any drug store or pharmacies.'

OH?

'It seems these have been specially made for him,'

This was interesting information and I had to text Alex back, 'What makes you so sure it's specific to him?'

'I found something strange in the pills.'

'What?'

'Alpha hormones.'

I frowned.

'Alpha hormones? What is that supposed to mean?'

'Simply put,' He replied, 'These pills are helping the person consuming them to pass off as an Alpha, meaning it's slowly destroying their omega properties.'

!!!

It suddenly hit me.

This must be the reason Mael hasn't realized what I am to him.

'Alex, can consuming these pills harm a person's wolf?'

'Yes,' He replied, 'And quite possibly mess with their innate wolf abilities too.'

I snickered.

I knew it.

I wanted to laugh out loud but I was sitting in the classroom. But I can't deny that I felt triumphant. I had won a battle I was fighting alone all this time.

I always knew there was something wrong.

I knew I wasn't in some sort of deranged delusion, lusting after him when he showed no response back.

I smirked.

But, I finally got my answer today.

I turned my phone off and put it back in my pocket.

Good thing I replaced all his pills. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 187 34
When the Winter Moon Pack Alpha asks an abused human girl to join him, she finds herself helping him chase a murderer intent on killing all of the wo...
212K 6.6K 37
Book 1 - The Lotus Moon Series - Beta Lancaster Beta Taylor Lancaster was never supposed to take a mate, as a category three dangerous wolf, he was d...
Xylus By immi

Werewolf

454K 14.7K 20
"Stop walking away from me!" I rolled my eyes before turning around to face him. "Oh sorry Alpha, I didn't know I had to ask your permission to be e...
755K 33.4K 79
Alphas did not have daughters. They never have. It just didn't happen. When an Alpha's mate gives birth to a baby girl, he refuses to recognize her...