The Unknown Mistress

By Nadineb1

Mia is 24 years old married to her childhood sweetheart Brian Walker. They have been together since the age o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41- The Wedding
Chapter 42
The Final Chapter..
Thank You

Chapter 38

11.5K 323 11
By Nadineb1

MIA

I was getting myself ready for this pre wedding lunch party that Matt & Courtney had planned. They told me about last minute so me and Kourtney took  a quick shopping trip to find a dresses for the occasion. I decided to put my hair up as it was so hot and my natural curls began to show. I found this emerald green dress that covered my bump which was now becoming challenging. I was now 4 months along and it was growing everyday

"WOW check you out pretty mama" 

"Thanks, its getting quick hard now to pick clothes that fit" 

"Can you help me  zip up my dress"

"Sure"

I zipped up the dress and she turned around to me 

"How do I look?" She asked

"Absolutely gorgeous" I hugged her so tight

"Thanks Mia, it means so much to me that your here, I don't have many friends and you had to come all this way for me"

"Anytime I smile"

She looked at her watch 

"Its nearly 3pm its time to make our arrival"

We made our way down the large staircase and out into the living room. All eyes were on Kourtney and Matt's eye lit up when he seen her

"Am I not the luckiest guy in the entire world" 

"Oh stop it" she hit him on the chest. He looked at her so lovingly and kissed her on the lips. 

After 3 hours of mixing people my feet were beginning to ache. I made my way out onto the patio and sat down feeling the breeze in my hair. My face was aching from all the smiling and theres only so much chit chat and eating I can do. 

KOURTNEY

I walk over and place my hand on Matt's shoulder

"excuse me gentlemen can I take my soon to be husband away for a moment"

They all nod at me and smile 

"Where is he? it been 3 hours"

"I don't know I thought he would be here by now"

"Ring him, text him do something" 

"Alright, alright" 

MIA

I began to feel exhausted and my feet had started to swell up. There were a few guests wandering around taking advantage of the free drink. 

"Kourtney, I think I'm gonna head upstairs Im exhausted and my feet" I pointed at them

"Oh my God, yes do go on don't worry about us I think its time a few of our guests were leaving anyway" 

She nodded her head towards the group of men and women who were knocking back red wine. 

"Thanks" 

I made my way up to the guest room and began to take my shoes and dress off and place them on a chair that was in the corner of the room. I put on my maternity night dress and and wiped my face free of make up. I took my hair down and lay down on the soft cosy bed. 

Kourtney

"Thank you guys so much for coming we really appreciate it" I began to push them out the door 

"Bye bye" 

I closed the door and took a deep breath trying not to get upset

"Heyyyy..." Matt came over and wrapped his arms around me 

"I just want her to be happy, I don't want her to be alone and go through this pregnancy all alone."

"They will be in time, I don't think pushing them into it is gonna help"

He took me by my waist and walked me into the living room. The door opened

"Sorry I'm late Amy puked all over the car and I had to...." Alex stopped mid sentence and looked around realising everyone was gone. 

"Matt.. im so sorry I didn't wanna leave the kids until I got a doctor and I had to get the car cleaned.."

"Its fine, its ok... your here now lets get a drink"  

Panic set in, how was this plan ever going to work. Mia was gone, the party was over and Alex is right in front of me.

"Alex, its nice to meet you again"

"You too congratulations and welcome to the family" 

He opened his arms and pulled me in for a hug. 

"Thank you, excuse me I will be back in a moment." 

I left the boys in the kitchen while I tried to think of a plan, and at this rate it had to be a very good one. I made my way upstairs and towards the guest room door, I put my ear up and heard nothing so I gently knocked. 

"Come in" 

I opened the door 

"Mia, why don't you come down stairs for a nice cuppa tea and your favourite chocolate biscuits" 

"Jesus Kourtney I've been eating all day and now you want me to eat more" she laughed

I fake/nervously laughed back

"Oh come on, soon you won't be able to move so why not make the most of it" 

"Im fine honestly, I'm gonna try finish this pregnancy book and its already putting me to sleep"

I couldn't think of anything else to say or do at this point I was fresh out of ideas. 

"Ok, well.... let me know if you need anything" 

"Thanks I will"

I backed out of the room, closed the door and began slapping my head. I had to think of another plan. 

Alex

"How have you been, hows the kids" 

I picked up the bottle of beer and took a sip

"Fine, think Amy has a bug I never seen so much vomit from such a small person"

He laughed and slapped my shoulder

"How have you really been, I know I haven't been there in the past but I wanna be here now"

"Im fine, Alison's in prison I hate lying to the kids but she did something unforgiven"

"I agree with you, well I think your doing a great job" 

He clinked bottles together and nodded our heads. 

"So, you dating or?"

"Nope, I was seeing someone, but it ended she left and didn't say anything on the day she was supposed to meet the kids. Annabelle was pretty pissed off about it"

I took another sip of the beer

"Im pretty pissed off about it I mean its not that hard to text or to let me know your leaving don't just leave me hanging around. I really wanted to make it work with her" 

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. 

"If its meant to be son, it will"

KOURTNEY

I ran into the bedroom, I had a plan it was very dramatic but it was bound to work. I took off my dress and changed into a pair of leggings and a jumper. I know I was 40 years of age and this could possible cause damage but, it was worth a try. 

I tip toed out the bedroom door, down the stairs until I reached the last 2 steps 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

And threw myself down the last two steps onto the floor. Matt and Alex came rushing out to help me up

"Oh my god Kourtney are you ok? what happened?" 

And before my eyes there she was half way down the stairs, I quickly got up and grabbed onto Matt's arm and pulled him into the living room. Alex just stood up and looked at us confused.

"Alex....." 

He quickly turned round and noticed her 

"Mia.. what the.. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 150K 56
*** This story is now FREE!!!*** After a traumatic breakup with her college sweetheart, Aria Davenport meets an older, more sexually experienced busi...
32.9K 2.2K 37
When Andrea got involved with an older guy, she had no idea that it would bring her an unexpected pregnancy, major heart break and a world of pain...
54 0 7
Isabella was a young adult. She was just trying to figure out her life, but she ended up pregnant by her high school sweetheart at the age of twenty...
280 0 38
17 year old Brooke Eastwood is sent to live with her father for the last year of high school after her mother up and left with her new boyfriend. One...