Child of the Dark Knight

By Eingana_Danu_Ngalyod

‼️Currently re-writing this as the story didn't make a lot of sense before, thanks for the patience!‼️ Bruce... More

Author's Note
The Beginning
Meeting Future Friends and Enemies
Strange Friends
The Tests
Bad Influences
A Vendetta
Development
Development 2
Development 3
Happy Birthday
Kidnapped again
Holding Grudges
Teaching a Lesson

Fully Formed

8 0 0
By Eingana_Danu_Ngalyod

We all talked for a bit; about random stuff; Linda was talking to me; and I sat there listening. Then the bell rang; and we went to our last class; luckily everyone was in the same class; the class was maths. We learned a bit about multiplication; and division; it was a little bit fun. Then the bell rang; but it sounded so loud; I literally thought I was going to go deaf.

"Katie... Are you alright?" Linda asked; "Yeah; the bell is really loud..." I replied; "Here let me help you." Linda said helping me out of my chair; and putting my stuff in my bag. "Thanks." I said to her; "No problem; now come on! I wanna show you your new ride!" Linda said jumping up and down impatiently.

We both walked out; and the rest of our crew joined us. We walked to the car park; and waited for Abby and Russell who got stuck behind some kids. Then we approached a motorbike that was black and silver; and was one of those motorbikes where you leaned forward. "Oh my gosh!!" Abby; Ginnie and Russell said; "Wow..." Dean said; "Awesome!" I said excitedly.

"It's a Suzuki model." Linda said; "And it's all yours!" She added; "I'm so jealous!" Abby said; "That's fabulous!" Ginnie said. "How the heck am I gonna get this home?" I asked myself out loud; "You could drive it!" Linda said; "But it's illegal to drive without a license; and I'm too young." I said; Linda sighed; "You're such a goody-toe shoes! But I still like you." Linda joked.

"You'll get it home; don't fret about it!" Linda added; "We should go now; bye!" Abby said; "Bye!" We all said. "Can you come with me to tell my dad you got me a motorbike?" I asked Linda; "Alright; I can see why you'd ask that." She replied; Linda and I walked out; and Linda saw her mum in her van; "One second; I'll be back; just stand there for a minute!" Linda said and ran across the road; she was talking to her mum about talking with my dad; Harley looked a bit nervous; but nodded; and then Linda ran back over.

"Ok let's go." Linda said and we walked over to a black fancy car; but instead of my dad in the car; it was Alfred. "Oh hi; Alfred!" I greeted him; "Hello; Miss Kate; and Miss Linda." He replied happily; "Alfred; sir. I got Katie a motorbike for her birthday." Linda said; Alfred stared in disbelief. "How do I get it back home?" I asked him. "Let's have a look at it then." Alfred said getting out of the car.

We walked back to the motorbike; "Oh what a marvellous choice; Miss Linda!" Alfred complimented; "Thanks!" Linda replied; "I think asking Miss Gordon if she would drive it would be a good idea." Alfred suggested; "Ok." I agreed; "Sounds like a plan! I'll ask my mum if I can stay here for a while?" Linda said; "That sounds good; Miss Linda." Alfred said walking away; "Ok; stay here and I'll talk to my mum." Linda told me and left; I stayed and stared at the motorbike.

I saw the helmet sitting there; I picked it up; since it's mine; and undid my bun. I slipped on the helmet. Oh yeah; this is awesome! I thought; while sitting on the motorbike; waiting; and hoping no one would think I'm stealing or anything.

Linda came back; "I see you're enjoying it already?" She joked; I took off the helmet and got off the bike. "Yeah... I really love it Linda; thank you!" I said to her; "No problem; I'm really glad you like it too." Linda replied. "So; what did your mum say?" I asked; to start a conversation; "She's fine with it; she went home and knows I can handle walking home; it's all good." She replied; "Ok cool!" I said.

We talked for a bit; while we waited for Alfred to come back with Barbara. And soon enough they were here; "Oh my god! Linda bought you a motorbike?!" Barbara asked shocked. "It's a Susuki!" Linda said; "And I paid for it yes." She added. I'm glad she did pay for it. "Can you drive it home? If you want to?" I asked her; "Sure; I'd need the keys though!" She laughed; I handed him the keys. "Thank you!" I said to her; "No problem." She replied turning the key in the slot. I said goodbye to Linda; and then got into the black fancy car. I saw Barbara pull out of the drive way; she waved us and drove away. Then we drove off; and drove home.

We drove through the front gates; and as we got closer I saw a familiar figure standing at the doors. "Mummy!" I said running up to her; giving her a big hug; "Happy birthday honey; this is for you." She said handing me a plastic bag with a black string and red beads inside; "Thanks mum!" I said to her; we hugged again then mum walked with Alfred and I into the house.

Mum came over because my dad wanted to talk to my dad about something. I tried asking her; but she said she would talk to me after. Tonight; my dad is having a charity ball at our house; the charity is to raise money for a children's hospital. I went upstairs to get changed; my mum told me to wear something nice like a dress; so I got a green dress that was knee length; with a dark green floral pattern around the skirt of it. I then remembered the ring Matthew gave me; so I put it on; it actually looks really good with the dress.

Later that night at the charity ball; main room of the mansion was filled with rich people; giving away a little for a children's hospital. There were a lot of people here; some of them were asking me how I was; for some reason I was really nervous; the crowd was freaking me out. I felt my body begin to ache; I guess the stress was making me want to shift. I saw that the door to the backyard wasn't as bombarded with people; I sped-walked over there and breathed deeply.

After a couple of minutes; I started to feel calmer; my body still ached; but it was still nerve wracking. "What's the matter; don't like parties?" I heard a girl say; I looked over and saw three girls walking over to me. The one in the middle had a pink dress on; she had red hair and pale skin; and green eyes; "Yeah; I was talking to you!" She said. "Oh... Uhm... No I don't." I said nervously; "Ha! That's weird; Bruce Wayne's your dad; you should be like him." The red-head said.

"My name is; Calanthia." Cal said; "And this is; Barbie. And this is; Tabitha." Cal introduced the girls by her side. Tabby was taller than Cal; her dress was mid-blue and reached past her knees; she was light-brown skinned; had brown hair; and brown eyes. Barbie wore a yellow dress; close to skin-tight but knee length; she had titanium blonde hair and brown eyes.

"Nice dress!" Barbie said; "Thanks."-"Where'd you get it? From your grandma?!" The girls laughed. "No? I got it from my mum; I don't have a grandma..." I replied; "Naw; too bad! Your mom clearly has poor taste!" They laughed at their jokes. "Funny how you're trying to make me look bad; when Barbie looks like a walking banana..." I said angrily at them; but after seeing tears role down Barbie's face... I felt terrible.

Barbie ran away crying; "I..." "How dare you?!" Cal interrupted me; "We were just being nice to you; and then you say that?!" Cal added. "Nice? NICE?! YOU CALL THAT NICE?! YOU MADE FUN OF ME THEN MOCKED MY MUM; HOW THE HELL IS THAT NICE YOU USELESS BRAT?!" I screamed; I felt like beating them senseless; how dare they make fun of me like that. My body began to ache; I groaned in pain as the two girls stomped away. I looked up and around me; some of the adults were exchanging glances with each other.

"What's going on? What the hell was that about?" Tim asked me; I couldn't speak; my body ached all over; I opened the back door and walked away from the house; I had to get away from everyone. "Katie!" Tim called out; suddenly I fell to the ground; and my body started changing. My entire body throbbed as it grew larger; black hair started growing out over me. My arms and legs ached as they stretched; and my head felt like it was going to break from my face growing outward; and my ears shifting to the top of my head and turning. But I wasn't a wolf... I was something else...

Then it stopped; I slowly stood up; growling; to hunt; I wanted to kill; I was starving; bored. I heard someone stepping; I looked back and saw Tim backing away; I wanted to rip him apart. No... Not him... I growled at him; scaring him further; if that's possible. "Oh crap..." I heard him say; then I howled; as loud as I could; I swiped at him; he ducked and rolled behind some bushes. Then I heard people inside; I looked over and inside the house.

"Don't do it Katie..." I heard Tim say; but I walked over to the house quietly and stayed out of sight. "Oh no..." Tim said and then I heard him run towards the house; I leaped behind bushes; waiting... Listening. Tim went inside; I tried to focus on what he was saying; "Bruce; Katie shifted into the jaguar." I heard Tim say. Oh so that's what I am... I thought as my long feline tail swayed behind me.

I grunted and moved towards the garden; I knew it was too much to try and go inside; but I wanted to. I then dashed towards the forest in hopes no one would chase me. I ran far in the forest; hoping a deer would dash past; or something at least. I was wandering; fascinated by the grim look of the forest; fog seeping through the trees; and just the right amount of darkness. I then smelled a medium sized creature in the distance. I think that's a deer; is it? I don't know what deer smell like... I thought; I sniffed the air; I got the scent of deer blood; but not a live deer; and I got the scent of wood; and some sort of glue? The deer was near a small pond further ahead.

I trotted to the deer and started to get quieter as I got closer; curious as to what I would find; a bleeding deer; or an injured one... I got closer and saw the silhouette of the deer; standing tall. It wasn't moving; so I stiffened in case it had noticed me; but it's ears never jerked to find a noise. As I got myself ready; I snapped a twig; but the deer didn't even move for that. I got more suspicious; I crept up carefully towards the deer; and soon saw the detail in the wood on the deer's body. It was covered in blood; clearly this was a trap. I smacked it into the pond; the fake deer splashed as it landed; terrifying the fish in the water.

Then I smelled something else; something familiar; I smelled two different things; no three; three humans. I lowered myself to the ground; expecting trouble; two figures leaped from behind two trees holding crossbows. "Aha! I told you she would fall for it; Ru-" John stared at me in disbelief; "Uh... No matter; I'm sure it's her. If it's not; at least we eliminated another problem!" He said proudly. "Just please don't make me shoot!" Russell pleaded; fear rolled off of him. "It doesn't understand you!" John told Russell off. "Now; time to get my revenge!" John said; aiming the crossbow at me; I was ready to fight back.

I growled; and fear started rolling off of John; I roared and John stepped backwards. "Dad?" Russell looked at John; I think Russell terrified; "It's alright; I'll kill it if it tries to hurt you!" John replied. I growled louder; the John swiftly fired a bolt at my head. I quickly ducked out of the way; John was stunned by my speed. "Ok; I really need to practise more..." John said; but then something flew over my head and then past John's head; and hit the tree right next to John. It was in the shape of wings; the three of us looked to wear it came from; and saw Robin standing tall.

I looked back at John; just in case he tried anything. "Leave John." Robin said; "Not until I kill this abomination!" John shouted and shot another bolt; but it flew past me and flew at Robin. I acted quickly and jumped on him to move him out of the way; and the bolt got me on my side. I roared in Robin's face and ran after John; I saw him pull out a knife; I stopped right in front of him; pulled out the bolt; and roared loudly in his face.

John looked around; "Russell?!" He called out; "Russell went home John; so should you!" Robin said. John finally ran away; I looked back and Robin just got up off his feet; I ran away because the sun was coming up soon. "Katie; I..." I heard Robin say; but he stopped because he realized I wasn't there. I watched him as he stood there; then left. I looked at the moon which was disappearing over the horizon; I fell slowly to the ground; shifting back into my human self. Then I collapsed; naked and cold; and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 39 13
Everyone knows that Bruce Wayne and Talia Al Ghul made the love. Talia became pregnant and when her child was old enough, gave him to Bruce. Damian W...
30.8K 843 16
Y/n l/n. In her world she was one of the most beloved superheroes. With the power to jump through dimensions, and even create her own, she is easily...
19.2K 383 15
Shazam x reader. Freddy Freeman x reader. Y/n Wayne, as you probably guessed is the adopted daughter of the one and only Bruce Wayne, Batman. She m...
61.8K 3K 34
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ summary: Katie Mahone is a ball of energy and a people person. She is always on the move and may seem like she is disorganized...