Oh my stranger! ||COMPLETED||

By HaruTrishaXX

A woman who's been gone from her house in Korea for two years and comeback seeing a man living in her home. More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Epilogue

18

2.9K 127 15
By HaruTrishaXX

Tzuyu massage her neck going inside the house after two days in Hospital, "Agh.. Thank God.." She walked to the kitchen and drink water. Jungkook sit up from the couch and look at her then to the time, "You just got home?"

She jumped and dropped the water bottle, "You scared the hell out of me!" touching her chest. He looked at what she's doing then went close to her, "Where were you?"

"Hospital.."

"For 2 days?"

She blinked her eyes, "Why are you acting like so worried?" passing by him then stop, "Ahh.. I forgot.. Where did you put the IV?"

"I threw it.."

She nod her head and walked upstairs but he said something, "I heard Minji invited you.."

"To where?"

"Her party.."

"As if I'll go.." She rolled her eyes and continue upstairs and change her clothes then go to her bed. Her phone made a sound and light up.

Coconut head: You up?
Tzu: No...
CH: Come down..
Tzu: Why? Im tired I wanna go to sleep..
Ch: Just for second..

She rolled her eyes and stand up walking downstairs and look for him but he was sitting on the couch, "What do you want?"

His head turned to her and smiled, "Come here.."

"Just tell me here.."

He stood up and walked to her then take a deep breath. Tzuyu crossed her arm, "Now what is it?"

His face was blank and couldn't able to read it. Then he sighed, "Nevermind.."

She rolled her eyes, "You're so annoying.. Im really tired and you're here bothering me.." turning around and walked but he stopped her. Pulling her back to him and stare at her, "If I ask you it will you say yes?"

"To what?" raising her eyebrow as she look at him weirdly. His eyes went up and down, scanning her face then smirked, "Go to the party.."

"Ohh hell no.." She pushed him, "Eww.."

He creased his forehead and look at her walking upstairs, "Tzuyu.."

She stopped and turn to him with a shocking eyes. It was the first time he called her name in that house. "Don't call my name.."

There was a big sighed from him and nod. Silently turning around then walked to his room. Tzuyu closed her door and blink, "Mwoya.." touching her heart, "He just called my name why am I like this?" her heart was beating fast.

***

She woke up with a feeling of being touched on her head. Like her hair is being comb by a hand, but she wasn't. Pressing on her phone to check the time, a hand suddenly grabbed it from her. Her eyes opened up really wide and look at the hand then turn around, "EOMMMAAA!"

Jihyo was lying next to her, "Unnie.. What are you doing here?"

"Huh?--Ohh.. I don't know.." holding her head, "My head hurts so bad.. I feel like it'll pop.."

She creased her forehead, "Were you drunk last night?"

"I just remember I was drinking with someone.." She groaned, "Was it you? yeah I don't go to the bar alone.." sitting up and pull up her phone.

Tzuyu looked at her, "I didn't go to the bar.. Unnie.. Who were you with?" shaking her head then stretched walking herself to the bathroom to wash her face. Jihyo laughed, "You can't fool me.."

"Unnie I really didn't... I wouldn't be shock waking up next to you if I did go with you to the club.." She demanded. Jihyo blinked her eyes and look at her stuff, "Is it? Aishh.. I don't remember anything.."

They both came down after few minutes. No one was downstairs just the two of them. Jihyo grabbed a water then look to the window, "Its still dark outside what time is it?"

"Its already 8:30 in the morning what are you talking about.."

"Come look.."

Tzuyu followed her and peeked on the window. A man appeared holding a knife and staring at her. She took a step back closing the courtin then gulp, "Stay inside.." holding Jihyo's arm. But her friend removed her hand and walked outside, "Lets check.."

"Check?! Unnie there's like a man outside staring-" Jihyo didn't paid attention to her but to open the door and walk outside. Tzuyu followed outside to look for her but she's nowhere.

"Unnie?"

There's no response from Jihyo, only the sound of crickets and wind blowing. She looked inside the car then behind the bush, "Unnie Im not playing around lets go inside.."

"Tzuyu.." A male voice coming from distance. She gulped and walked faster trying to reach the house, "Tzuyu.." She heard it again.

"Leave me alone leave me alone!" She closed her eyes. Her body was shaking from the voice. Then opened her eyes, Jungkook was waking her up, "What are you saying?"

She looked around, "Where's unnie?"

"Unnie? Who?" He creased his forehead and look at the mirror, "You came into my room to sleep.."

"Ehh?!" Her eyes widened and look at the window and reflection of sun. Then to him, "I don't believe you.."

"You don't believe me.. Trust your own CCTVs.." He smirked then walked out of his room. Tzuyu scratched her head and cleared her throat while looking at the bed. She rushed to the computer and click replay. It shows her sleep walking to his room holding a knife, "Omo.." covering her mouth, "Oh my god.."

"See it? You nearly kill me.." He clicked deleted then shut the computer. She massaged her head, "Im so tired.. It made me sleepwalked.."

It doesn't seem like he hears what she was saying. His mind was focused on her with a grin on his face. She smacked him and left the room, "You should've woke me up.."

"I can't.. You were holding a knife.. So I sleep at the couch.." He took a deep breath. Tzuyu look at him then to the bed, "But you didn't do anything right?"

"With you holding a knife? I don't think so.." Raising his eyebrow then leave. She looked around the room and made a embarrassed expression, "Aishh.. I must be going crazy.."

Looking around the room, she found a little invitation too, "Ahh.. No wonder he was asking me if I got an invitation.." she smirked, "Of course.. He will get one too.."

Jungkook opened the door, "You're not going to leave my room?"

"I am I am!" She yelled.

"You don't gotta yell!" He raised his voice.

"Its my voice..."

"Its my ear.. And my ear doesn't wanna hear your voice.."

"My voice doesn't wanna respect you too!" She rolled her eyes and left the room putting the card on the table.

They both look at each other then to the fridge. There's the food they took out few days ago. Tzuyu cleared her throat and cross her arm, "Where did you put the food?"

They rushed to the fridge and Jungkook grabbed the food raising it higher she couldn't reached, "I told you its mine..."

She gave him a bad look, "You're not gonna share?! Sharing is caring.."

"Well too bad I do not care at all.." He put it in the microwave and heat it up. Tzuyu look at the microwave, "Well.. Like you said.. That food is not fresh anymore and it stuck in the fridge for few days.."

He open the lip of the bowl and the smell of food traveled to her nose. She was craving for some food again and it made gulped. Jungkook grabbed the chopsticks and look at her, "Why don't you order on your own?"

"Why? Are you gonna pay for it?" She asked looking at the food, "If I order?"

"You think so?" he took a sip of the soup with a sound. Tzuyu pouted and look at him, "You have three food you take out.. Why can't you give me the other one?"

"Cause I don't want too.."

"You selfish ass.."

"Says the girl who ate half of the menu of the restaurant.." he smirked. She frowned and touched her stomach then sit on the chair grabbing a chopstick, "Just few.."

He slap her hand with the chopstick and smirked, "You-can't.." making fun of her then stick his tongue out. Tzuyu glared at him then faked smile sit close to him, "Give me some.."

His face made a confuse expression while chewing the food then smirked, "No.."

"Aishh.. Whatever.." she opened the lid of the other bowl and mix the food then eat it.

"YAH!"

"What? You don't wanna give me some so I'll just take it.." She shrugged then eat again. He put down the chopstick and pull the bowl away from her, she pull it back. They keep repeating the same thing for minute until there's a sound of a doorbell they heard. They both look at the door then to each other.

Tzuyu pull the food back to her and eat, "You should open it.."

"Rather not.." He eats his food and moved away the other bowl from her. The bell ring again Jungkook stood up and put his food on the living room then open the gate and door rushing back to his food.

Yoongi entered the house and look at Jungkook, "Where is she?" he mouthed. He was giving Yoongi a look then stand up ready to poke him with a chopstick.

"Jungkook Jungkook Jungkook chill..." He grabbed his hand, controlling him, "Im sorry.. I didn't mean to do that.. Its just came out of my head.."

Jungkook was looking at him deadly, "Did you know what happened?"

He smiled, "Oh damn.. What happened?" Making him sit down and excited waiting for his story, "Tell me.. All the details babe.."

"She's at the kitchen.."

Yoongi gulped and grabbed his chopstick eating few of his food then gulped, "Is she mad?" he looked at the kitchen. Jungkook shrugged his shoulder then smirked, "Im pretty sure you're the person she doesn't wanna see right now.."

Tzuyu put the bowl to the sink and wash it then walked to the living and stop looking at Yoongi with a glare, "Look who's here.."

"Me.. Hehehe.." He gulped and fake smile at her then stood behind Jungkook, "I didn't mean to stood you up.."

Tzuyu grabbed the bat on her side and swing it, "You're dying today.." chasing him around room.

"Yah Jungkook.. Stop her!"

"I can't... She doesn't like me too.."

Yoongi grabbed her arm and wrapped his arm around her from behind taking the bat from her, "Im sorry.. Okay.. Yah.. Let's talk about it.. I'll say what I can say to you.."

"Say?! I don't wanna hear your shit!"

Jungkook looked at Yoongi's arm around Tzuyu then looked away walking back to the kitchen sit down on the chair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5 Stars By :)

Fanfiction

36K 2K 50
She hated her 25th birthday that's why she asked her parents to let her stay at seoul, south korea. She was heart broken she wanted peace, she wanted...
22.9K 949 18
Jimin's feelings got all mixed up when his ex-boyfriend showed up years after their break up but Jimin is already married. "Believe you what?" "Belie...
1.6K 74 19
"Hello how are you?" The woman asked looking at the young man in front of her. He looks scared looking at the wall then back at her. "He doesn't tal...
281K 11.7K 36
Your boring routine changes with a new family moving next to your house. You don't think much of it until you start noticing things about one specifi...