BEHIND THE HATE, US • Eloun...

بواسطة Agustina94

Think of me. Think of Louis. Now think of us together and say the firts word that comes to your mind. Y... المزيد

NOTE
Prologue
1 ⊱ Friday
2 ⊱ It's Never Too Much.
3 ⊱ Fool
4 ⊱ Surprise
6 ⊱ Enduring & Healthy
7 ⊱ Bottles
8 ⊱ Mission Accomplished
9 ⊱ Fly Away
10 ⊱ Roots
11 ⊱ Braver
12 ⊱ At the Tomlinsons
13 ⊱ Plan B
14 ⊱ Her Choice
15 ⊱ Moonlight
16 ⊱ Everything Planned
17 ⊱ Carefully Kept
18 ⊱ Life Partner
19 ⊱ Away
NOTE
20 ⊱ Risk
21 ⊱ Right Thing
22 ⊱ Strong
22 ⊱ A Year
23 ⊱ Five Years
24 ⊱ Brightest Light
25 ⊱ Mr. & Mrs. Tomlinson
26 ⊱ Us - final chapter -
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU

5 ⊱ Sould I Just Leave?

2K 63 22
بواسطة Agustina94

Should I just leave?

Never before in my life my feelings have changed so drastically. Before last night I was extremely nervous, but after I read Louis' letter, I convinced myself I should be courageous and face the situation. I prepared myself mentally to attend the party and to enjoy it. Even though I knew the reporters might be following me the entire night, I would try to be the best girlfriend, friend and family for my boyfriend and the boys.

When I read the guests list I was really impressed to see how many people would attend the event. It would be a night for the boys to raise money for charity so I focused on that. For me, helping people is something that occupies a central place in my life. And that is something Lou and I share. Could that be better?

While having breakfast with my parents, my cousin appeared. She was talking on the cell phone but, it was my cell phone!

"Okay Louis, here's El. I'll let you talk in peace. Bye Tommo." Jade had seen Louis just four times, maybe five, but they had a great relationship. She handed me the phone, I excused myself and went to the living room. Once I sat on the couch I answered him.

"Good morning, sweetheart." My voiced showed all my anxiety.

"Good morning, love. How was your night?"

"Well, I spent half of the night crying. But it was fine anyway."

"Crying?" He sounded worried. "What happened? Are you okay?"

"I'm perfect. It's just this boyfriend of mine, he sent me a lovely gift and it touched my heart." There is nothing bad with a bit of a joke, right?

"Oh, really? And tell me, is he handsome? Do I know him?" He was starting to sound doubtful and uneasy.

"He's incredibly handsome and sexy! You don't know him but I can introduce you if you want."

"Okay, El, stop it. I'm not sure if we're still joking!"

I burst into laughter and I almost dropped my phone.

"Babe, do you really believe I could be with someone who is not you?"

"Any man would be happy to be with you, so I must be alert." He was laughing now.

We talked for quite a long time. He told me about his time with his family and the way the rest of the boys had spent their free days. It was a nice conversation but I knew why he had called me in the first place.

"So El, did you receive my gift?"

"I did. I haven't found the best way to thank you yet because it was pretty amazing. And that letter made me cry, like a lot."

"I knew you would cry! I wish I would have been there to hug you babe, I'm sorry."

"Are you serious? Somehow I felt you were here with me through your words."

"You have no idea how happy I'm to hear that, dear. Are you ready for tonight?"

"I'm all ready, Lou!" I felt a big relief because this time it was true, I was super ready.

"That's great news! Now listen, there's something I have to tell you. There was a change in our schedule for tonight. I was supposed to pick you up and then, together we would go to the party."

"Yes, I remember." I was petrified. Was I supposed to arrive by myself?! No way.

"Well, Paul thinks it will be safer if you and the rest of the girls come to our hotel so we can go all together. What do you say?" I sighed as I felt how the nerves escaped my body.

"Oh, Lou, you scared me. I think it's a good idea, but who are the rest of the girls?"

"I correct myself; I mean the rest of the gorgeous girlfriends." He said joking.

After a long conversation with many jokes and lovely comments from Louis, we arranged that someone from his staff would pick me up and take me to the band's hotel.

-

After lunch, I decided to have a short nap to be completely awake at the party since I knew it would be a long night. While I was changing into my pyjamas, Jade entered my room to look for some clothes. While I was waiting for her to go, I checked twitter.

All I saw were news about the fancy charity dinner hosted by One Direction. The fans were really anxious to see the boys' suits and to see if they had prepared speeches. But many of them were wondering if their girlfriends would show up. Obviously, all the accounts dedicated to me were being really supportive. I still cannot believe there are people who actually care and love me that much. The good side of all this was that, as always, the fans were interested in helping others. They have an enormous heart.

I was checking my new followers and suddenly, my attention was caught by a user's name; a particular name that had left a scar in my past. My ex boyfriend's name.

He was my first boyfriend and we had been together for a year and a half. It had been a lovely and terrible relationship at the same time. Even though we had had precious times, we were forced to break up. I could not tolerate the fact he had cheating on me.

Since we broke up, he had disappeared from my life. His family had moved to a different county because he was going to attend university. My family and I had also moved, so there was no way to be connected at any point. I deleted his phone number and stopped following him on the social media. I tried by all means to erase that chapter from my life.

And now here he was again. Ian Wesley is now following you. What was I going to do? I was panicking but I knew I could not let anything to annoy me. At least not that day. I put my cell phone off and rolled in bed until I fell asleep.

I woke up like an hour later and started to get ready. I took a shower and when I came out of the bathroom, there was a nice scenario in my room. I was in my bathrobe with a towel on my head and my parents were sitting in my bed. My dad was holding a little blue box in his hand.

"What's all this?" I asked confused.

"Eleanor, we wanted to talk to you before you go. It won't take long, we promise." My mom said smiling.

"Honey, we know that this is a special night for you."

"And for Louis too, Dad."

"Of course. That is why we believe we should give you a gift too."

"It may not be as romantic or expensive as Louis' one, but at least we tried." My mother trying to be sweet. Wonders will never cease!

They left me alone in my bedroom with the tiny blue box waiting for me in my pillow. I sat on my bed and opened it. It was like a déjà vu. Once again, a letter and a jewel. But this time, there was a bracelet.

In the letter, my dad explained that the bracelet was an imitation of a bracelet that he had given my mom on their first date. Both my parents let me know from the very beginning of my relationship that they supported my choice of being Louis' girlfriend. This gift was a clear example of their thoughts about Lou. Obviously, they love him! Sometimes I believe they love him even more than me.

Trying not cry, I put the bracelet next to the necklace in my wardrobe and I stood in front of them, staring at them as if they were my relatives' hearts, which in some way were.

Suddenly, my phone rang and it made me snap back to reality. It was Lottie calling me.

"Hello, love" I said walking around my room.

"El, how are you?" She sounded strange.

"To be honest, I'm getting worried because I'm not ready yet and I only have one hour left!"

"But you're beautiful, babe. It doesn't matter if you go dressed like if you were going to the gym. I'm the one who is in troubles now."

"What happened, Lottie?" Lottie and I were too close and whenever she had a problem I felt it was a problem to me too.

"One of my shoes just broke and I don't have any other pair to wear tonight."

"Is it a joke? You have hundreds of pairs!"

"I know, but none of them go well with my dress." She was about to cry, I could tell.

"Okay, breathe girl. Now listen, check in Daisy's room. I forgot a pair of shoes after her birthday last month. She found them and she told me she would keep them."

"El, are you serious? You're saving my life! I love you so much, sis."

"No problem, I love you more little sister. I have to go now, see you later."

My clothes and make up were calling me from my wardrobe. It was time to transform myself into a presentable lady. But I was wrong. My cell phone rang again. Was it Lottie again? Did she not find my shoes?

It was not a call but a message, a message from an unknown number and it made me got the chills. After I read it, my entire body started to shake.

"Eleanor, this is my new number. I hope we can meet again someday. Love, Ian."

Was he serious? Had he written love? I got furious and scared at the same time. How had he got my number? I meditated for a few minutes but I decided not to answer him. It was not worth my time.

Okay, no more distractions. It was time to get my hair done and Jade arrived to help me. She arranged it beautifully while I put some make up on and changed into my dress. I looked for my new purse and almost ran downstairs. I would tell her about Ian later.

My mother insisted on taking some pictures of me and I shyly agreed. We were in the living room in the middle of a casual photo session when someone knocked at the door. I went to open and I found an old friend from the One Direction family.

"George! Oh my Gosh! I never thought you would pick me up!"

"I know, Louis asked me to come. He knew you'd be surprised."

George was Louis personal chauffer, but he was away on holidays. I could not believe he had come just for me.

I said good bye to my family and went inside the car. George told me that everybody at the hotel was ready and waiting for Perrie, Sophia and me to leave. I was getting really excited by the fancy party, it would be a great chance to save money for people who needed it.

After a short drive, George parked the car in front of a familiar hotel in London, the one where the boys always stayed when they are in the city. He opened the door for me and I was grateful since I was struggling with my purse and my high heel. Once I got out of the car, a flash came out of nowhere and scared me. I almost shout but then I heard a voice calling me from the inside of the hotel. It was one of the security personnel's men. I walked inside as fast as I could, trying not to fall down. That would have been an embarrassing picture.

Inside the building, I was told that the Tomlinson family was waiting for me in room 472. I went straight to the lift and got to the fourth floor. I made my way to the room and before I could knock, a tiny figure opened the door. Actually, two tiny figures. The twins jumped over me and hugged me. They were dressed in lovely gowns and had beautiful bows in their heads.

They led me inside directly to where their parents were. They were both holding a baby in their arms. Ernest and Doris were the most elegant babies I've ever seen.

"Wow Eleanor you look amazing! Where did you get that dress from?" Jay asked me.

"Hello El, how are you sweetie?" Dean asked.

"I'm great, and I can tell you're fine too, right?"

"Yes, we're really anxious to leave the hotel."

All of a sudden, there was another flash. I turned around and I saw Louis holding a professional camera. After the picture, he hugged me and kissed me softly.

"What was that?" I enquired smiling at him and holding his free hand.

"It's just to have a memory. You look stunning, El. I must be the luckiest men on Earth."

"You look good too. I'm sure it's thanks to Lou, right?"

"Exactly, she can do wonders." He said and we all laugh.

The entire family and I went downstairs to join the rest of the boys and their families. The lobby was crowded with greetings. My eyes instantly searched for Perrie who was next to Zayn, as usual. We were admiring our clothes when Paul called us all.

"Okay, tonight is the big night. We know that our aim is noble, helping people. So I'm glad you're all here."

"Do you want us to cry Paul?" Niall's voiced sounded from the middle of the crowd. Everyone laughed at his comment.

Paul gave us the indications to go to the party. The five boys would arrive together in the same car. Each of their families would go in a different car. Finally, Perrie, Sophia and I would share another car.

In our way to the party, we had a girls' conversation. We talked about our clothes and hair but suddenly, Sophia spoke.

"Am I the only one who is nervous? Perrie you look so calm, how do you do it?"

"I guess I'm use to be in front of cameras, so it's easier for me."

"What about you El?"

I was not able to answer. I had just received a message from my cousin saying Ian had called my home phone. I was disturbed because I knew he would do anything to find me.

Was he going to ruin my night? Should I tell Louis about this tense situation? Should I face Ian? Should I stay at the party?

Or should I just leave?

**************************************

I admit it feels so weird to rewrite this chapter and read Sophia and Perrie's names. Like, how long has it been since then?!

Please, vote and comment! 

Agus

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

10.3K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!
30.5K 311 15
*** this story is actually really embarrassing and I wrote this in my one direction fan phase but it's too sentimental to delete so please read at yo...
1.5M 10.4K 140
Requests are open :) Preferences written by xLexiGurlx