Until My Last Breath

By mmonaa1000

„Do you still hate me?" he asks, making me stop and turn around. „Why do you want to know that so badly?" „B... More

Introduction:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chaptet 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chaptet 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126

Chapter 21

2.2K 65 10
By mmonaa1000

Rose's POV:
Puzzled, I look at my phone which is lying with its screen on the sheets. Uh... is that? I get slightly nervous as I take it only to breath out seeing that Ava calls me. "Sorry I quickly need to get that. It's Ava." I say, smiling lightly before I disappear into the bathroom.

"Hey Rose! Why aren't you here? I hoped to have a less boring times during the show." "Hey Ava. Yeah because I'm so funny." I answer, rolling my eyes. "Better than nothing." She chuckles. "I didn't feel like going that's why. Sorry." I say, sitting on the edge of the bathtub.

"Everything alright?" "Yes don't worry." "Okey good. What I wanted to tell you is that I got the whole collection of The Vampire Diaries and you and I are going to start watching that tonight! With pizza and sweets!" Ava cheers, making me shake my head smiling. "What if I don't want to?"

"I don't care. I'll make you want to and who can say no to pizza? I have to stay a bit longer than the other but I'll be there around half past ten. See ya." She says before ending the call, giving me to chance to answer. How can someone always be so energetic?

Sometimes that's really annoying me... but she is a nice friend. It's not like we already talked about our deepest secrets together but maybe one day we will. Ava and Carter are the only two people ai can stand at the moment. Don't get me wrong.

Geoff, Mike, Josiah and the others are okey too but since Geoff saw the cuts I try to keep my distance to him. I notice how he always looks at me like he wants to talk about it but as friendly as he might mean it, can't he just mind his own business.

I exhale deeply, walking back into the bedroom. I shouldn't worry about things like that so much. "Hey." Carter smiles, making me chuckle slightly. "Hey." "So I can trust Ava that she takes care of my best friend?" He asks, crossing his arms.

I've told him about her and what she said about my brother but Carter never saw her despite being friends with Nathan. "Yes. I guess she's okey." I shrug, placing the laptop on my thighs. We keep talking until it's almost time for the others to come back. Ava will be here in about an hour or something.

"I have to go now. You really cheered me up, thank you." "Always. Goodnight Rosie." "Don't call me that." I mutter, rolling my eyes. I hate that nickname. He started calling me that when we were little and still does it now but I think Rosie sounds so weird. 

"Aww but it's so cute." "Goodnight idiot." I add, closing the laptop after blowing him a kiss. I stretch myself, thinking about what I should do now. I stand up and walk over to the window, leaning out of it to breath in the cool air. I look down as I hear male voices.

Pinching my eyes to see who it is, I recognize the back of Shawn's head and his jacket. Another man standing in front of him. The dim light of the street lamps illuminate his face a little.

He looks older than Shawn, has a dark beard and rather long hair, his upper half clothed with a black T-shirt and a leather jacket. Who could that be? The man doesn't really look like a fan due his serious expression. I shouldn't be so curious but who cares.

Changing into a jeans I rush downstairs, walking trough the lobby, then outside of the building. Fortunately it's dark outside so I could sneak to the corner of the alley without being noticed. "I'm warning you Mendes. Make sure your overprotective Manager doesn't notice anything."

"I will." Shawn answers, before I could hear footsteps coming into my direction. Shit. I was too late. Why the hell sounded that like a threat? What did Shawn do now? I quickly jog back into the lobby, waiting behind the door for Shawn to come in. Too my luck he walks past me, his eyes glued to his phone.

God, why am I so curious? That was probably just Shawn being unfriendly to someone again. Right? Slowly I walk towards the stairs, as I suddenly hear someone behind me making me jump. I turn around to see Shawn standing behind me. Great.

"What are you doing here?" He asks, raising his eyebrow. "Uh... not your problem." I say, starting to walk again. "Why can't you ever answer normal question?"

"I was about to go to the gym here." I lie, not knowing what a good excuse would be. "In jeans and a hoodie?" Shawn asks, walking besides me. "I can just go up and take other clothes you know." I say, before clicking the button of the elevator.

I walk in followed by Shawn. Can't he just take the stairs? Sighing, I lean against the wall as we stand there in silence. "Where are you going?" I ask, noticing he has sports clothes on. Where would he be going then Rose? That's really hard to see, I mumble to myself noticing how stupid the question was.

"The gym." He answers, his gaze meeting mine. "See that's how it works." Shawn answers, crossing his arms as he leans back too. "What?" I question. "Answering to a normal question without being annoying." He winks, walking out of the elevator since we arrived at the floor where the gym is.

"See you in a minute, I guess." Shawn adds, slinging his bag around his shoulder. God, why did I say gym. Now I have to go or else it would be weird when I'm suddenly not going.

Running a hand trough my hair I gather  black leggings and a black nike T- shirt along with trainers, before grabbing a bottle of water. I plug my earphones in, searching for the right playlist in my phone, after tying my hair into a high ponytail.

A bit training wouldn't be bad fro me anyways. I walk down the corridor again, getting onto the right floor with the elevator. I sigh, already hearing the clinking of metal.

I honestly hope there's someone else besides Shawn in the gym. What am I gonna do anyways to not make myself look like a fool? I'll just run on the treadmill for a while...

Taking another deep breath I walk in seeing Shawn lying on this bench to lift heavy looking weight. His arm muscles flexing as he sucks in a breath and lets it out again everytime he lifts it. "Do you need help?" I tease, as he shortly stops inhaling deeply.

His sits up and I guess he noticed me just now due his surprised expression. "No." Shawn answers, taking a sip from his water bottle.

"What?" I ask as I keeps looking at me, heading towards the treadmill thats some steps away from him but I still face him. "I just didn't think you would actually come." "Why?" "I don't know, it sounded like you were lying." He shrugs, his back meeting the bench again.

"Why would I lie about going here?" I question, putting my earphones in since I don't expect an answer anyways and as I thought Shawn just shrugs again, continuing to lift the weight.

His neck and arm veins are showing, making me want to run my fingers over them and his skin is slightly sweaty. I'm not gonna lie about that. It's kind of hot but just kind of... God get your shit together Rose. A few hours ago you found him disgusting.

Biting my lower lip I press the play bottom of my favorite playlist, setting the right speed before starting to jog. I shake my head, trying to concrete on my breathing instead of Shawn, which is a little difficult but just a little.

I'm repeating myself, aren't I? Oh come on, an asshole can be good looking that doesn't mean I'm all over him if I steal a glance. Yeah just a quick look sometimes.

After a while I lift my head, my eyes being met with a breath taking sight in front of me. Shawn is pulling his shirt over his head before tossing it onto the bench. Oh... did I say breath taking? Oh my god. What is wrong with me?

Maybe the heat of my body from the running isn't good for me. I didn't notice that I was still staring at his toned upper body, until his hazel eyes meet mine making my breath hitch. Oh god, that's embarrassing. Do something!

Before he could open his mouth, I trip while wanting to get off the treadmill, causing my back collide with the floor. A pain shoots through my spine, as I close my eyes tightly. "Rose?" I hear Shawn ask. I open them again, seeing him tower above with his arms crossed.

"Hm?" I ask, acting like nothing happened. "You know you should turn the treadmill off before stopping to run." He chuckles, stretching his hand out to me. I nod, grunting as he pulls me onto my feet. "Did you hurt yourself?"

"No I'm fine." I mumble, holding my elbow. At least it looks like I'm as red as a tomato because of the running... I look up, seeing him watch me with an amused expression. "You seemed so distracted. What was the reason for it?" Shawn asks, finally slipping his shirt back on.

"Uh...." I murmur, looking behind him to find an excuse and there it is walking trough the door. "Austin was pretty distracting you know." I grin, as he waves at me. „Of course." Shawn responds, his stupid smirk washed from his face.

Don't be always so full of yourself hunny. „Excuse me." I say, walking past him over to Austin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
150K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
120K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
68.6K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...