The singing photographer (CON...

By littlez78aka

(In the last chapter is the account of where the continuous of the book is at!) Peyton Darts. Is a angry fig... More

Moving to Lima
Meeting Him
Pilot.
Showmance
Acafellas
Preggers
The Rhodes Not Taken
Vitamin D
Mash-up
Wheels
Ballad
Hairography
Mattress
author's note
sectionals
Hell-o
The power of Madonna
Home
Bad Reputation
1st glee book of Mike chang
Laryngitis
Dream on
Theatricality
Funk
journey to regionals
2k?! a/n
a/n
new book covers
coming back to Ohio
Greeting Changs back
Audition
Britney/Brittany
Grilled cheesus
Duets
James Chang
Never been kissed
The Substitute
Furt
Special Education
A very glee chirstmas
The sue sylvester shuffle
Peyton Darts
Silly love songs
New cover
Blame it on the alcohol
Bonus chapter: Drunk call for help
Naya Rivera
Sexy
MUST READ
Original Song
IMPORTANT
ANOTHER IMPORTANT
THERE IS A WRITER

Throwdown

2.5K 40 3
By littlez78aka

"As we head into sectionals, I want to get some feedback, like what kind of stuff you guys would like to be doing. Is there anything, any music in particular that you guys want to do?" Mr. She said as we all say in front of him thinking of ideas until Mercedes said " can we maybe try something a little more black?"

"I agree" Kurt says and I move my hand up "I second that!" I basically yelled making James to push me against Mike more then I already am. " it's Glee Club. not krunk Club." Rachel said and I pushed her chair forward making her lean towards Mercedes face as she said "don't make me take you to the carpet."

Immediately Mr. Shue pushed Rachel back up and said "Fantastic. Thank you, Mercedes, Kurt,  and Peyton. Duly noted. Anything else?" Mike raised his hand saying "I can pop and lock" "not really what we're going for, Mike, and....noted. Noted, yes."

I sigh moving so he faces me and kissing him softly. "I'll always be here to watch you dance babe" I say smiling as his cheeks reden.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"I want to put this kids against one another, am I clear?" Sue stated as three snoogs nod while I raise my hand asking "why am I here? I'm not on the side of taking the Glee club away." I say confused of why she's letting me be here.

Sue looks at me and points a finger at me "cuz P you're a very important person on the cheerios so I'll be making you join the club got it?" I sigh nodding as she turns back to Quinn and saying "Q update. Go."

"The minority students don't feel like they're being heard." After that I ignored what they were saying cuz I didn't want be involved.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I was waiting in the waiting room of the hospital with Mike to check on my......

....

...

...

...

...

...

Pregnancy.......

Na! Just playing! I'm just waiting for jellyfish and Queen bee plus Mike was at football practice so I was alone. I was reading a magazine about pregnancy and stuff since I was board  and I wanted to learn gosh~ I would never be that dumb! And plus mr. Shue was here so I didn't want to talk to him it's just akward.

Mr. Shue pushed the magazine away from my face when Jellyfish came out. Jellyfish says that the baby was fine and stuff. "Thanks for being here too Peyton" I look at him and smile nodding as I took his hand.

"Of course jellyfish I'll always be here for that little monster and you two. You're my fr- my family..." I smile as he nods smiling too.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

We are all sitting in a choir room as Sue and Mr. Shue stand in front of us flipping a coin. Coach Sue looks down at paper and starts saying " All rights the following students have been selected for a special Elite Glee Club called "Sue's kids."

"Hold on. We agreed not to put up the group." " oh come on will" sue counter back as she made a face making me laugh a bit and her continuing " give me a chance to do things to Sue Sylvester's way. Maybe with my proven leadership abilities I can help this pathetic group of mouth breathers place at sectionals."

" we can't even compete and sectionals if we divide up the Club sue. It's against the rules" Mr. Shue says moving his arm around towards us as he talked. "Really? You need to crack open a book, William. Here I have. Show choir rule book page 24. Provision 14, second addendum. ' 12 members must perform for each team. However not all members must perform every song.' " Sue said making me cough not trying to laugh as mr. Shue says " fine just go ahead take all the football players and you Cheerios."

"All right everybody, listen up. When you hear your name called, cross over to my side of this black shiny thing." She looks down at the paper as Mr. Shue says "that's called a piano, Sue."

" Santana. Wheels. Gay kid. Come on move it!" Sue yelled snapping her fingers as the three moved to her side and her continuing "Music Asian, Football Asian," The brothers stand up going over "Goth Asian, Aretha, shaft, and CHEERIO PHOTOGRAPHER ASIAN!" she yelled and I sigh standing up as the other Asians muttering "we have feelings" and when I walk over Artie moves behind me and James as Sue says.

"See, Will, I don't want to participate in a group that ignores the needs of minority students." I look at the group around me and mouth "minority students?" While mr. Shue. Slammed his hands against the piano saying "you have got to be kidding me."

"Oh, I wouldnt kid about this, will, and maybe that's your problem. Bigotry is no laughing matter." Sue says and Santana pushes my hand up making a c and says "and that's how Sue sees it." Immediately I push my hand down annoyed whole Sue said "outstanding!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Okay, so I selected a song that I think will speak to the frustration you felt under the failed leachership if will schuester. Changster, I want to see some of that pop-and-lock groove You're so famous for. You go to town. And you Mercedes I want to see some Mariah hands. All right, w-we'll see. Hit it!"

And I danced when Mercedes started singing "cause in reality"

When we finished we were cheering and laughing.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

As I was dancing around the room with Britt and Santana.

Once we were done we were laughing and smiling like idiots and talking about Sue what she would do with us. We were leaving and everyone hugging bye waved bye to mr. Shue.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I was leaning against Mike's shoulder as we sat at the Auditorium while Sue started fighting with Mr. Shue. When we get up Mike picks me up Bridal style as I ignore them annoyed of how their acting. Mike carries me while James helps out with artie while we leave.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

We were sitting in the choir as mr. Shue talked while I was leaning against Mike's shoulder. After Sue said Quinn was pregnant and everyone was gonna know I stood up walking to her moving everyone and pulling her into a hug.

As everyone stood still watching. "Its OK Quinn"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

While I was partners with Mike at first then with James as we singed and danced together. When the song ended I placed a hand on Quinn's shoulder as she took deep breaths.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 851 23
"The people want to know about Quinn Fabray since no one heard of her for weeks and the internet says you're our best bet for any type of information...
26.5K 1.1K 200
Continuing on from my first glee oneshot book because it's full. Each chapter will be a different oneshot. The previous and next chapters are totally...
583 74 11
In which Makayla J. Lopez (daughter of Santana Lopez and Brittany S. Pierce), along with her sister, Sasha, and Sasha's best friend, Victoria Fabray...
10.9K 930 14
"What's up with your sister?" Artie whispered, peeking at the younger Pierce as she stared at the laser pointer Mr. Schuester was using with wide eye...