Life Of Kaia (Complete)

By tuillaxoh

"I look into his eyes and it's a never-ending sea of green that pulls me in. I can't find my way out, I'm los... More

Before You Read!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
📷 CHARACTER PICS📷
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
💜CHARACTER UPDATE✔
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
📷CHARACTER UPDATE💗
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27: Part One
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
CHARACTER UPDATE
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
💥CHARACTER UPDATE &A/N💥
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Must Read: Author's Note🌹
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 - Part I: Kaia's POV
Chapter 79 - Part II: Ash's POV
Chapter 80
AUTHORS NOTE
T R A I L E R ! ! ! 🎬🎥
NEW BOOK!!!
♥BONUS CHAPTER!!♥
ATT: BOOK 2 🎉👐

Chapter 27: Part Two

278 20 13
By tuillaxoh

I sat there blankly. I didn't move. I could feel something rocking me back and forth. I felt my body jerk forward and back. What was happening?

I snapped out of my trance and looked up to see a very worried Dani staring at me wide-eyed.

"Kaia! What's wrong with you? I was calling you for ages. You didn't seem to hear me, I got afraid so I started to shake you to get you out of your state" she said.

"Oh. I'm so sorry Dani I didn't know you were here. I thought I had fallen asleep. Guess I was just sitting here all along" I said in a low tone.

"Kaia. Whatever you're dealing with, shove it aside. You have every other day to worry about life- today just live it up. Especially tonight girl, own the night. Have fun. Let go" Dani says with a smile.

I guess she was right. I could worry every other day. Today I shouldn't.

"You're right Dani, I'm being silly sitting here moping over my sister not wanting to talk to me" I said, getting up from the floor.

Dani wraps me up in a big hug. She's such a great friend. I'm so grateful for her existence.

We spent some time together just talking about classes and the work load. Later in the afternoon Dani picked out several outfits for tonight's party. She told me to choose the one I liked the best.

"I don't think I qualify for an expert fashionista" I said to Dani.

"Just pick the one that you would wear then" she said, pulling my hand towards her bed where her outfits were now laid out neatly.

There were three really good options laid out. The first was a high waisted black leather skirt paired with a red off the shoulder top. Oh my gosh this looks stunning! Seriously. They would work with nice boots.

Next was a plain black sequined dress with spaghetti straps. It looked like it was mid-thigh. Very pretty. A bit revealing but overall gorgeous.

The final was a two piece in white. I think it would definitely look incredible on Dani. It was off the shoulder with a choker. Wow.

"Dani, these all look incredible. You have great taste. Seriously".
I told her.

"Thank you lovely but I need you to choose one" she replied.

"Okay, well I'm gonna go with the white one. I think it's beyond pretty and you'll really stand out in it. But that's just my opinion, if you wanna go with a different one, you can" I said.

"Hmm.. nope! I'm going with your pick girl! Good choice!" Dani says, placing the other two outfits back in her closet.

"You're gonna look great" I tell her truthfully.

She looked at me and smiled.
"Great enough for Jason to finally see me as more than a friend?".

I didn't know she was into Jason. In that kinda way.

"You like Jason? Why didn't you tell him? I'm sure he might feel the same" I said to her.

"I'll tell him tonight at the party, If everything goes right".

"Good idea! I'll be right there to cheer you on" I said before letting out a laugh.

"You better be there girl! With a guy! And that guy better be lover boy next door!" Dani says, laughing out loud.

***

It was just past 8pm and I got a text from Todd.

Hello hello. Are u ready for tonite?

I smiled and replied to his text.  He should be here by now.

I soo am. Hurry up! Dani's coming too. We Nid a ride.

Im coming girls relax! Still gettin ready. Be there soon.

I turned around and saw Dani doing her hair. She was going to let it down tonight, she was just conditioning it to get it perfect.
The white outfit I picked out looked smoking hot on her, it hugged her figure tight and made her curves stand out. Wow.

*

Now it was my turn to get ready. I wasn't sure which outfit I should wear. I like the velvet one but it's kind of revealing which isn't exactly my thing. I'm not that confident, to be honest.

I decide to go with the high waisted skirt and crop top. It looked good enough. Unlike Dani, I wasn't dressing up for anyone -- I simply wanted to hang out with my friends and have a little fun.

I got dressed and curled my hair. Then I raked my fingers through it to separate the curls, turning it into cute beach waves. There. Perfect. Well, close enough.

I wore a little makeup just to make me look better. Going in with Dani I had to at least try to look half as good as her. It's no joke.

As if on cue, there was a loud knock on the door. I'm assuming it's Todd.

I open the door to see my friend wearing the tropical print shirt we bought together with a pair of skinny jeans in black.

"Ohhh my goodness Todd! You look fab" I say to him as he hurries us up.

While we're walking down to Todd's car, I can't help but feel a little nervous. It's my first college party. I wonder what it will be like.

It was a short 5 minute drive and soon enough we were outside where the party was happening.
The place was decorated nicely and it was already getting crowded. The entrance looked really good too.

I shot a quick text to Ash asking if he was already here.

As we stepped out of Todd's car, I spotted an all too familiar face walking up to us. It was Elena.
She looked great in a lace up t-shirt dress and thigh-high boots. I wish I had her confidence.

"Hey girl, looking good" Elena said, greeting me with a hug.

"This is Rachel, my girlfriend" she says as she introduces me to a petite brunette.

"Hi Rachel, I'm Kaia. .it's so nice to meet you" I say to her, extending my hand for her to shake.

"Nice to meet you too, I love your outfit" she says to me with a smile.

"Aw thanks" I replied.

Elena told Rachel to head on inside and get our drinks ready before we come in. Rachel plants a kiss on Elena's cheek before heading inside. She seems sweet.

"Kaia I wanted to talk to you. Just a heads up, Yvonne might be here tonight. I'm not sure if she's gonna start something but I've got your back. Always".

"Thanks Elena. You're a good friend" I said with a genuine smile.

"Okay guys let's get this partayy started!" Dani shouts as we all make our way to the entrance.

Ash still hasn't texted me back yet. I wonder if he'll show. My whole night would be wasted if he doesn't  show up. It wouldn't be complete.

**

The atmosphere inside the house is crazy. There's girls everywhere, almost double the amount of boys. I'm guessing some guys aren't here yet, that's why they're lacking. Ha!

We all sat on a couch in the corner and waited for Rachel and our drinks. A minute later she comes with a tray and our drinks. I got a fancy looking green one, Elena and Rachel got beers, Todd had a pink one and Dani had vodka...straight! This girl wasn't playing around tonight.

By 9pm the place was jam packed with bodies. We danced and danced till we were worn out. Rachel and Elena were having fun as well. I danced with Dani the most. Well, she kept pulling me to dance every time she heard a song she liked.
I was having so much fun. So was everyone else.

When it got around 10:30pm- Dani, Todd and I stepped outside to get some air. Elena and Rachel went upstairs to the balcony.

"Enjoying tonight lovely?" Dani asks me while putting her arm around my shoulder.

"Yes. So very much" I replied.

"This is the best party..so far" Todd says.

We decide to take a couple of selfies by the entrance. Dani and Todd whipped out weird, funny poses and i couldn't help but laugh. Most of them were pictures of me laughing and them looking funny.
The last pic I decided to take a good one. We all huddled up together and smiled our best smiles. Finally! A good picture.

Todd heads back inside followed by Dani and I.  When we enter the house, Dani and I held hands and walked down the steps leading to the main room  together. Once we got there I saw Elena telling Todd something. I walked closer and Elena tried to force me out again.

"Elena what's up?" I asked.

"It's nothing Kaia just come with me please" she pleads.

I look at her with furrowed brows, unable to comprehend what the hell she's trying to do!

Just as I was about to turn around and leave like Elena  wanted me to, Dani was suddenly down by the main room entrance with both hands covering her mouth in shock.

I pushed Elena aside and walked right to where Todd and Dani now stood.

I looked in the same direction that she was looking in and tried to pinpoint exactly what she was looking at.

It was by the corner of the room, there were flashes from students phones, I'm guessing they were taking pictures to put on social media. But what of?

I moved a little closer and with the help of the continuous flashes I could now clearly see what was happening in front of my eyes.

It was Yvonne. She was up against the wall by the corner. Probably with her next victim. Ew, and at a school party? She really does have no shame.

Curious enough I moved in closer to see who the guy was. Everyone seemed to be interested so I'm guessing it's someone famous...maybe.

I stood there amongst the school paparazzi and soon as their make out session ended, the guy suddenly turned and swung his arms in attempt to hit all the phones down. He pushed a few guys away and told the girls off.

It was only when the bright flash from the guy standing next to me hit his face that I saw who it was. Who he was.

He didn't notice me standing there but when he pushed the guy next to me he glanced in my direction and saw my face now red and in tears. He shook his head as if he couldn't believe I was standing there.

I didn't utter a single word. I just turned on my heel and ran out of the house.

********
A/N:

hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. More good stuff coming up xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 149 21
~ Featured @StoriesUndiscovered ~ What happens when the school's popular yet bad boy gets paired up with the school's outcast. The girl who's father...
1.9M 63.6K 67
"Little Valerie," said Kai, bending closer to me. "Are you blackmailing me into dating you?" He didn't seem particularly disturbed by the notion. In...
239K 12.2K 36
After a very public breakup, Olivia Rodgers is avoiding her cheating ex-boyfriend like the plague. Olivia has a notoriously difficult time speaking u...
2.6K 155 34
With a drug lord for a father and an addict for a mother, Jade Taylor has been dealt a pretty shabby hand in life. Her childhood was spent in a const...