Konoha Academy's Dormitory (N...

By Airin0606

After the academy had declared that it would be reducing its number of student intakes this year; Tenten made... More

The Proposal
Henge No Jutsu
Roommates
Welcome Speech
Initiation
Maito Gai
The Nightmare
Beware of the Byakugan
Tenten and Neji's Past
Uchihaa Itachi
Share my..Tent
Ambush
Confession of the heart
Set-Up
First Kiss
Sleeping Arrangments
Train with Us
Dance
Crush
Arranged Marriage
He Left
Valentine
Oshima Island
Beary Angry
Mangekyou
Itachi's Confession
Tenten's Realisation
The Engagement
Accidental Kiss
Caught Red Handed
Sleep with me
Culprits
Neji's Arranged Marriage
Changes
Truth
Hyuuga Aiko
Baby
Baby, Say Yes

The Uchihaa Clan

729 27 3
By Airin0606

Airin was sparring with 3 other ANBU personnel, Yamato, Uzuki Yūgao and Yamanaka Sai. Basically it was her alone facing a team of 3. She was giving her 3 opponents a hard time. She blocked each and every of Yamato's wood style technique effortlessly at the same time crushing Sai's beast scrolls and splattered them into its original forms, while simultaneously avoiding Yugao's sword thrusts. She then contained herself in a huge ice sphere which disabled the rest to penetrate through before she breathed out the word , "Ice soldiers, disperse!"

The trio panicked as hundreds of gigantic ice knight-like figures surfaced from the ground while attacking them relentlessly.

"Her ice soldiers are laced with poison! Do not let them get in contact with your skin!" Yamato yelled.

Back in the ice sphere, Airin was deep in thoughts, she thought sparring would help, but it only aggravated her even more. She needed Kakashi right then to calm her down, unfortunately, he was sent out on a mission since two days ago and has yet to return. Airin breathed in as she thought of what had happened earlier that morning.

Airin just got out of a cafe and was walking back to her residence before she heard voices in her head. She sighed and stopped in mid-track and called out, "Can't you guys get any lamer? I can read minds, no matter how amazing your hiding spot is, I can still know where you are. Your thoughts are pretty annoying."

Three shinobi appeared before her, she yawned distastefully before she checked her nails out and waited.

"Where is he?" One of the men before her asked.

"Lovely greeting. Where is who now?" Airin asked stoically.

Two of the shinobi growled but was silenced by one who raised his arm up and approached Airin quietly.

"Hatake Airin, the "psychoanalyst", Hatake Kakashi's trophy wife and Orochimaru's experimentation.." Fugaku started but stopped as soon as he saw a blue light emanated from Airin's body. ".. and my son's personal ANBU baby sitter assigned by the Hokage.. a pleasure to finally meet your acquaintance. I shall not take much of your time. Just tell me what I need to know and we will be off. Where is my son?"

Airin looked deadly agitated by then, she knew he was the head of the police force and the head of the Uchihaa clan. But that did not give him any right to go through her personal folders. Only very few villagers knew of her past and she would like to keep it that way. Now it seemed that the entire Uchihaa clan knew her secret.

"I do not think I would be much of a help Fugaku-San. Your son left on his own accord.  Not under my orders." Airin answered him as she practiced her calming breathing exercises.

Fugaku clicked his tongue disapprovingly before he said, "I heard from reliable sources that you were there to stop him from leaving; but you did not. Surely a woman of your caliber could have easily stop your junior from exiting the village.." Fugaku stopped and jumped onto the branch of a nearby tree along with his associates as the ground beneath them have turned completely into ice.

"STOP him? Or HURT him? You want me to seriously inflict pain towards your own son?!" Airin spat the words out, her breathing exercises were not helping, she started to count under her breath, "One a thousand.. two a thousand... three a thousand..."

"It is your responsibility to do so! After all the toxic thoughts that you have inserted into his mind! My son has changed lately! And the only person he spends his time around was with you! You are the culprit!" Fugaku yelled from the branch of the tree, he had already activated his sharingan.

Airin laughed mirthlessly, "You poor delusional little man. Do you even know why I was assigned to him? Now listen to the truth, all 3 of you. He already had intentions to leave the village a long time ago; I read his mind and talked him out of it. I was the one who gave him support when he had no one else to turn to. I managed his anger and his suppressed rage up to a certain point. I have partly succeeded in doing so until you and your stupid clan came up with the idea of an arranged marriage. The initial reason for his intentions was also because of the clan. He harboured resentment against the clan and ultimately the village for allowing the clan to do whatever the hell they wanted."

"My son loves the clan! He showed it when he brought Sasuke back.." Fugaku started but was interrupted by Airin.

"He loves Sasuke. Not the damn clan. What is it with you people and expanding clan members? You have.. what? 160 Uchihaa in that household, 50% are married, let's shove off some who have erectile dysfunctional issues.." Airin shot an amused glance at Fugaku's men behind him, who glared back at her in return, "...so you still have enough offsprings to last you for years! The clan will not die down just because Itachi decided to turn down this marriage."

A huge fireball had quickly formed before Airin, she smirked at it before enveloping it in ice, the fireball quickly turned into a huge ball of ice before it crashed down towards the still frozen ground.

Fugaku was now fuming mad, his sharingan swirling angrily towards Airin, "You think this is a fuc*ing joke? You think I am that desperate to attain an offspring from Itachi? This concerns the Uchihaa tradition you imbecile! When a male Uchihaa comes of a certain age, traditions require them to get married with the woman that has been approved by the clan. This is to ensure the prestige and quality of our clan..."

"Prestige? Quality? You are not building a damn office Fugaku-San. We are talking about your son! Fine, if the 'clan tradition' means the world to you then please continue. But remember, by gaining something, you will lose another. In this case, you will be losing your son." Airin exclaimed.

Fugaku gave Airin a menacing glare, "And I suppose you are the one who will be planting his thoughts with all these wild ideas.." before he could end his sentence he received an ice slap across the face- ice that had taken the form of a human hand.

"You just don't get it do you?! I have never been the one who messes up his head. This is the problem! You keep blaming others when the actual person to be blamed is you. I am not an Uchihaa and I am not interested in meddling in your clan affairs. Yet here you are rambling all of your clan secrets and problems to me! An outsider! Itachi's problems lies with you! Talk to him! Listen to him! You won't get anything by talking to me! I am the person who is trying her best to stop Itachi from going rogue but you people are not helping! Families help one another when they are distressed. Not bring them further to the edge! Some father you are. You don't even know what your Son is going through. Now unless some of you want your useless penis to be castrated by me, I suggest you quit following me around."

And with that Airin left the area in swirl of snowstorm.

Airin snapped out of her reverie when she heard Yūgao screamed in pain. She then heard a gentle knock on her ice sphere before the masculine voice that she had missed dearly, called out to her, "Precious? Yūgao-San got hit by one of your ice soldiers, if you don't bring this down and heal her, she might possibly die. The hospital do not carry the antidote to your poison.."

Airin brought down her ice sphere immediately and flung herself towards Kakashi who fell backwards when he caught her in his arms.

"Woah! Calm down what happened?!" Kakashi asked, surprised at this kind of welcoming. Airin usually gave him a small chaste kiss on the cheek upon his return, nothing too extravagant. He looked at his wife adoringly before his face changed.

Airin looked extremely upset and worried. An expression that he had not seen for a long time. Someone must have did something to her during his absence. He frowned and whispered gently in her ear, "Who?"

"Stupid Uchihaas.." Airin mumbled against his neck. He nodded, stood up while lifting her up and tugged her hand to motion her to move out but was stopped by Yamato.

"Stop right there you two." Yamato yelled out exasperatedly, "Heal Yūgao-San please. Look at her."

Yūgao had passed out and she looked extremely green.

"Yikes!! I am so sorry!" Airin gasped as she rushed towards Yūgao and transformed into her cursed form. She kissed Yūgao's arm and a gentle golden light started to emit out from Airin's lips, once it was almost over, Airin bit on Yūgao's arm and sucked out the remaining poison before she spat it out onto the ground.

Sai was sighing next to Yamato and said in his usual monotonous voice, "Well that was not fun. I really thought we would have a chance to fight Airin-San in her cursed transformation."

Kakashi patted Sai on his shoulder gently as he said, "If she did, it would be 10 times more destructive than this." He pointed out towards the training grounds, it currently looked like someone had just dropped an atomic bomb on it.

Yamato and Sai sweat dropped.

—————————————————

Neji was walking down towards the depth of the island, his surrounding was mainly
lush green foliage and canopy levelled trees. He could have sworn that he saw Tenten walking by this path with his byakugan earlier on.

"Damn it Takagi, where in tarnation are you?!" Neji muttered under his breath. Neji felt a sudden presence and quickly deflect an oncoming pebble from the back. He looked at the pebble, picked it up and slowly turned around to face Tenten who was wedged in between two branches of an impossibly tall tree. Neji gave her an unimpressed look.

"You should consider joining Naruto and Konohamaru's troupe. They enjoy playing ridiculous pranks on the entire society.." Neji remarked but stopped when he saw Tenten shaking her head vigorously while waving her hands furiously. She then lifted a trembling finger and pointed it towards Neji's back. At that precise moment, Neji felt a sudden hot breath escaping from a living being from the back of his neck. He slowly turned to be welcomed by a menacing looking black bear. It was the size of a pubescent elephant and it looked hungry.

"Crap!" Neji yelled as he pumped chakra into his feet, he tossed the crumpled paper he was holding in his hand that was given to him by a messenger hawk.

The paper read:

Neji Nii-San,

I left the cake back in Konoha. Sorry to leave you there, but Naruto and I had left the island. Head north to find the proposed campsite for the picnic lunch.

Lots of love,
Hinata

—————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Nerds By kxkx0504

Fanfiction

193K 6.7K 42
Sakura, Hinata, Ino, and Tenten are the popular girls. They have everything: smarts, looks, and personality.That's what makes them so 'popular'. Mean...
110K 2.8K 25
"God why do you have to always be so souless!" "Because... If I grow too close to someone. They always end up dying... Because of me." Your...
13.8K 325 41
Tenten goes to Konoha High-school. Her dormate is Temari. She was doing well in classes and sports especially her new awesome music bands with the gi...
155K 4.1K 20
Sakura is the strongest Anbu Captain of all anbu history. Her life was perfect in her way of view. A life wanted by many anbus. She has broken the re...