The Winchesters Angel

By demonlord663

You're Sam and Dean's bad ass little sister. Your 18 and Cas is gonna be your lover More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

15

2.8K 81 3
By demonlord663

(Y/n) POV

I cane out my room for the second time this week. I checked the right corner then the left, I let out a sigh. My brothers no where is sight, I walked and then was grabbed. "Well ain't this about ass". I said. "You've been in your room a lot lately". Sam said. "Yeah, you been acting weird and in this life nobody should be acting suspicious". Dear said. "I'm not acting suspicious". I said. "Yeah because you check around the corners every damn day, now cut the crap". Dean said. "Do you really wanna know why I'm avoiding you guys"? I asked. "Yes, please". Sam said. "Im on my period". I said bluntly lying threw my teeth.

"That is not true, your monthly call doesn't come for another 2 weeks". Cas said. "Where the hell did you come from"!? I asked. "Heaven". Cas said. "And you just happened to track my periods"? I asked. "Yes, I wanted to know when you'll need to cuddle and eat". Cas said bluntly. Dean and Sam gave him a weird look. I don't know if that's sweet or weird. "Ok, what's the real reason"? Dam asked. "And I would be offended because you lied but honestly we are known for that". Dean said. "Ok, I've been doing some research and I found some tapes I know how to cure demons". I said. "How"? Sam said. "Well since you're going threw some stupid trials that I should have did, and it was one of them I just wanted to make sure this was legit and it real shit is". I said.

After the video.

"Ok, this what I need to do. But what demon should I do this to"? Sam asked. "Crowley". Dean and I both said. "I also looking for a way to kill Abaddon". I said. They looked at me. "But I think Crowley could help us on that to". They nodded. "You're doing good (Y/n)". Dean said. "But now take a break shorty, you earned it". Sam said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278 5 16
Winchester boys get a little helper- me. Will I actually help or did i leave my family for nothing? At least I have my cat.
3.9K 41 40
Sam and Dean have a foster sister that is 14 years younger than Sam.
8.6K 306 15
You are Sam and Dean's little sister. Dean's very protective of you, but you meet their friends and rivals, slowly, but surely getting to know each o...
84.4K 1.4K 170
I will be writing for Dean, Sam, Cas, and Jack! if you want me to write for anyone else let me know! 😀