NoT oVeR yOu

By ArianaGrandeBabe

** FOLLOW ME!** SOME CHAPTERS MAY BE SET PRIVATE. **Camila found out she was pregnant. She didn't want the ba... More

Chap|1 HeartBreak
Chap|2 Unexpected
Chap|3 I'm back..
Chap|4 She's back?
Chap|5 Why?
Chap|6 Cause I've got trust issues...
Chap|7 Not enough
Chap|8 I'm trying
Chap|9 Family First
Chap|10 Strange thoughts..
Chap|11 In my feelings
Chap|12 The talk(s)
Chap|13 Poor Royalty
Chap|14 Big Problems?
Chap|15 Don't worry
Chap|16 Pick and choose
Chap|17 Just enjoy this Moment
Chap|18 Making things worse
Chap|19 You're mine. Remember that..
Chap|20 Family over Friends/Album Release party...
Chap|21 I'm just hurt.
Chap|22 You'll always have us.
Chap|23 Get it together
Chap|24 Nice to meet you too
Chap|25 Do you trust me?
Chap|26 Are you sure?
Chap|27 Dinner Dates and Mistakes
Chap|28 Hard Explanations
Chap|29 Regrets
Chap|30 Lauren?
Chap|32 The morning after
Chap|33 Still Hurting
Chap|34 Fix my mistakes
Chap35|No one understands
Chap36|Space
Chap37|Working on myself..
Chap38|Maybe...Maybe Not
Chap39|I've missed you too..more than you can imagine.
Chap40| Ice cream and Surprises
Chap41| I'll always be by your side.
Chap42| You are the reason for my smile
Chap43|The Date Night
Chap44|Don't say goodbye, say see you later..
Chap45|Get used to it
Chap46| Get used to it (Part 2)
Chap47|In and Out
Chap48|Let her know
Chap49|Something's up..
Chap50|Wrong time
Chap51|Lies, Lies, and more Lies
Chap52|Shawn?
Chap53|Everything has changed.
Chap54| It's all about COM•MU•NI•CA•TION
Chap55|Moving on
Chap56|Questions
Chap57|Not over
Chap58|Worried
Chap59|Birthday's and arguments
Chap60|On Thin Ice
Chap61|Learn from my mistakes.
Chap62|The truth does hurt
Chap63|A broken Home and A broken Heart.
Chap64|I'm here for you, always
Chap65|The End Of Us
SEQUEL TIME!!

Chap|31 Lust and Heartache

3.1K 342 68
By ArianaGrandeBabe

Y/N's POV.

"Wait,wait. Lauren this isn't right." I said as I pushed her body off of mine. I know I'm drunk as shit, but I also know that Lauren kissing me is dead wrong.

I just lost Camila. The love of my life over the same type of shit. Even though that wasn't really all my fault, I refuse to do this to her, even if I can't have her right now.

Lauren moved back and looked at me. "What do you mean Y/N?"

"I mean we." I said pointing in between the two of us as I sat up slowly still feeling the alcohol heavy in my system. "We, us Lauren can not do this."

She gave me a confused look before sitting up herself "But you just told me you loved me."

"Yeah I know and I meant what I said. I just didn't mean it in that way." I watched her as she sighed and looked down at her lap. I couldn't help but fell bad for turning her down. But I just don't feel that way about her.

Her face dropped and I could tell that I hurt her. I pulled her over to me and hugged her. "I'm sorry Lo."

"No, no. It's fine Y/N I get it. I don't know why I expected that from you anyway."

"Lo. Please–"

"Y/N I'm ok. I was out of line, I and I understand that." She said and I nodded.

"But, that doesn't mean that I don't still have feelings for you." I looked up my eyes meeting with hers.

"B-but we-we can't do that lo. We can't."

"says who?" She whispered in my ear and that's when I knew maybe her coming over here was bad ass idea.

I watched with big eyes as she slowly crawled up over my body and straddled down on my lap. "Lauren I was for real when I said we can't do this."

She smirked down at me as I felt her start to pull my hair. "You know I hear you saying what we can't do, but nothing that you don't want to do."

I just sat there looking at her not saying a thing. I was in shock that Lauren was acting this way, I mean I know about her feelings towards me but damn it's never been like this before.

"So come on Y/N, tell me. Do you want this to happen?" She whispered while slowly biting down on my ear. "Do you want me?" She said as she moved herself up and down on me.

"I-I-"

********

Camila's POV.

Heartache. Thats all I feel at this moment. But I had to leave, I had to get away from that damn house. Because I knew if I stayed any longer it would only cause more problems.

Besides maybe this is exactly what we need. Some time apart from each other. I'm mean since we've gotten back together it seems like all we've done is argue and fight.

"Camila mija, are you sure your ok?" I turned to look at my mom standing by my door with a concerned look on her face. When I left Y/N's house, I decided to come back home to my parents house. At least until I figure out if I want to go back to my own apartment or if I'm even gonna stay here period.

"Yes mami I'm fine." I said giving her a small smile.

"Then why won't you just talk to me?" I rolled my eyes as she continued on. "Are you and Y/N having troubles already? Is everything going ok? Where is Royalty?"

"Mami, this is something I'd rather not discuss with you." To be completely honest the only thing still keeping me here is Royalty. "But just know that Royalty is fine, she's probably with Y/N by now." I explained.

She walked in and sat down on the bed beside me. "Camila honey, your my daughter and I love you. So I want you to know that if there's ever anything you need to talk about, baby I'll always be here for you. No matter what it is."

I instantly felt tears in my eyes. All the images of Y/N and that girl popping into my head. And once again I was starting to feel like crap all over again.

I shook my head as I dragged my hands over my face. "I-i don't know what I did wrong mami."

"Oh mija talk to me, please." She said while looking over at me with a concerned look.

I sighed as I shrugged my shoulders. "Y/N cheated on me mami."

I heard her gasp. "What, are you sure mija? Y/N would never do such a thing."

"I'm your daughter mom, are you really taking her side right now."

"No camila. But I just want you to be sure before making such extreme accusations."

I shook my head. "I know mami, and I know what she did."

She looked at me like I had said something crazy. "Ok, mija, tell me what happened." I looked up at her before spilling out everything to her. I told her everything from how Y/N had lied about where she was going to how the paparazzi had caught her leaving and going to a hotel with some woman.

"Wow mija, I'm so sorry that this has happened to you."

I nodded and just stayed silent. "Me too."

"So what happened when she came home?"

"I told her what I found out and we argued for a while, until I got up and started packing up my things. And get this, she even had the nerve to throw Royalty in my face, like I was in the wrong." I ranted

I watched as mami shook her head with disapproval.

"What should I do at this point?"

She turned to face me as she placed her hands on mine. "I want you to go over to that house and talk things out with her."

"I'm not moving back in mami, I'm not even sure if I forgive her yet."

"Hey, Hey I'm not saying anything about forgiving her, or moving back in. All I'm saying is that the two of you have more to worry about. And that's Royalty. You both need to think about her and her well being right now. Not be fussing and fighting with each other."

I guess she's right Y/N and I do need to talk things out before I just up and leave again.

"Ok your right, I know we have a lot to talk over and I'll head over there in the morning."

"Good. Because that baby is innocent in all of this." She spoke before leaning over to kiss my head and walk out. "Now get you some rest mija."

I laid back on the bed. "I'll probably need it."

^^^^^^^^^^^
A/N

Whew o.k. A lot is stillll happing here😭sooo guys I hope you're ready😬

Lauren.. what's your problem??🤨

Y/N why aren't you stopping this??🗣

Camila what's going to happen when you go and see her??🤔

All these unanswered questions right now..guys we'll have to wait and find out the answers..

Thank you so much for reading/voting❤️also sorry for any mistakes🤒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 3.8K 25
[COMPLETED] Y/N just graduated from high school and she decided to leave her past bad life. As she started her college life, she decided to improve h...
224K 5K 44
their world was built on sex, love and lies. she came with an intoxication that wasn't seen before, consuming her and demanding her. Lauren seemed t...
169K 7.7K 22
Camila Cabello has come to the peak of her career, along with her four band mates, Dinah Jane Hansen, Lauren Jauregui, Ally Brooke Hernandez, and Nor...
649K 20.9K 54
Lauren was a sweet girl before she dated a guy named Brad Simpson, she was really friendly and have a happy personality until she knew about her mom'...