Sinful Roads

By TasiaBryantJordan

"In this life of sin, most people are just looking to get rich, fuck, and brag. Me? I was just looking to sur... More

✨Prologue💕
I. Memories
II. New Lifestyle
III. Grown
IV. Punished
V. Lost Purity
VI. Boyz
VII. Fishy
VIII. A Wreck
IX. Karma's a B*tch
X. Medicine
XI. Reese
XII. No Justice
XIII. Moving Forward
XIV. An old...friend
XV. Boundaries
XVI. Collared
XVIII. Save Me
XIX. A Man's Word
XX. Living Situation
XXI. Revenge
XXII. Free At Last
XXIII. Sex with Me
XXIV. Intimacy
XXV. My Baby
XXVI. When we...
XXVII. "R"
XXVIII. Alone-ish
XXIX. A Loss
XXX. Working Through
XXXI. LUV
XXXII. Looking Out
XXXIII. Turn of events...
XXXIV. Moving On
XXXV. Ta'Joe
XXXVI. Loyalty
XXXVII. Mutual Feelings
XXXVIII. New Beginnings
XXXIX. The Boys
XL. Baby Making
XLI. Rare Conditions
XLII. Mama
XLIII. Rescued
XLIV. Saying Goodbye
XLV. Saying Hello
XLVI. Eye Candy
XLVII. Boyz Boyz Boyz
XLVIII. Pregnant?
New Writer? Want Advice?
XLIX. Erin
L. Burnt Bridges
LI. Starting Over
LII. Baby Girl
LIII. Fallin'
Your opinion 🤔
LIV. Old Habits
LV. Old Flame
LVI. Extinguished Flames
LVII. Allegations
LVIII. Ours
LIX. Signs
LX. Old Wounds
LXI. Going Home
LXII. Growing apart?
So...💔
LXIII. The Affair
LXIV. Guilty
LXV. Torn Apart
LXVI. Broken Up
LXVII. Empty
LXVIII. Lost for words...
LXIX. Roroy
Help Wanted!
LXX. A new life Begins
Hey🥀
What If: Rorell
What If: Chazro
What If: Reeso
What If: RoJoe
What If: Maro
What If: Ero
✨Suspect
Anyone still here?🤔
Hush Money|Part 1
Hush Money|Part 2
Hey🤗
New Book!📖😳😍
Advice, Covers & Extras

XVII. Lust

7.8K 297 51
By TasiaBryantJordan

~~~
During this time of my life, I was going through a lot with the abuse from Terrance. It seemed like he was hitting me every single day and harder too. I was used to being tossed around and...the throbbing pain but now it was more suffering from concussions, trauma and blurred vision.

It's to the point that he wouldn't even let shit slide if I was late coming home, he looked forward to letting his inner anger out due to the increased alcohol he consumes. I was just trying to get away, I swear I wanted to be freed. I haven't been my own person in 7 long years.
~
//The next day after school//

Responding to Mike's call upstairs since I heard he needed some business handled, I knocked on his office door and shortly came in. I stepped in on him and Reese talking and interrupted their conversation  by accident but it was no big deal.

"Hey, you made it. Since I like you, I'm a let you go take care of someone for me. It's personal. Just ask him why he decided to grow some big ass balls all of a sudden. See if you can collect the random he owes me. His name is Bennie and he owns the car shop in Jingletown. Reese? You mind going with her for support?" He asked him.

He looked at me with zero emotion and then turned his head to Mike again. "Nah, I don't think that'll be a good idea. We'll never get anything done" he said.

"Yeah because you're too much of a p*ssy to keep up with me" I said to him personally. "Mike, it's fine. I can do it by myself"

"No, I'm not about to send you to this guy alone. I'll get one of my boys to take you, just go wait in the truck until I call someone"

*

"Why the fuck–" I questioned myself when I saw that Roy was actually about be my partner in this take down. ...my face said it all.

He got into the car and slammed the door, quickly starting up the whip and adjusting the mirrors. He didn't even acknowledge me over here, he just reversed back out into the streets and kept on going from there.

"Uh hello and why the fuck are you driving me?" I questioned him with an attitude.

He ignored me. Instead he pulled out his cigarette and exhaled the smoke that came out from the other end all nonchalant and shit. It burned me up when people ignored me, so I reacted of course and snatched his cigarette.

"What the fuck yo!" he yelled.

"What the fuck yo, you don't hear me asking you shit!?" I yelled back.

He huffed angrily. "Look yo, I'm a tell you this one time and one time only. Don't fuck with me while I'm fucking driving and don't me give me your fucking ass to kiss today. I'm not in the mood. I will shoot you dead in this fucking car. Feel me?"

I rolled my eyes and huffed back, slumping down in my chair.

"What the fuck was that huh? Do I hear a fucking attitude?" he pulled out his gun and poked my head with it.

I smiled at the road and kept my mouth closed like he wanted. It probably made him feel all big and bad. But damn was he so aggressive and dominant today.

"I thought so" he said in a smart tone, throwing his gun up on to the dashboard before he drove a lot faster.

//10 minutes later//

"Did you really just kill him!?" he screamed at me, furious to my actions.

"Yes the fuck I did, what–did you want him to get away after not paying us!?"

"Oh my fuckin–...I'm a lose it on this bitch. Yo get the fuck away from me and clean this shit up" he said, holding his head that was glowing red from the anger I caused him. ...why is he do dramatic today, it's just a little blood🤷🏼‍♀️

I sucked my teeth and went up to the guy's desk to put my gun down. I checked if he had any IDs, credit or debit cards and money before I stuffed those into my bra and dragged him to sit down in his chair. From there, I grabbed a convenient gas canister from the floor and poured it all over him and the office itself. I lit it up with my lighter and stuck a cigarette next to him as evidence. Hopefully the cops will think he had a bad smoking accident.

The fire started qickly and I ran downstairs with a safe in my hands. Roy was already packing the rest of the cash in the back of the car when I added a safe to the truck.

"So you're burning the whole place down!?" He yelled after hearing and seeing the flames emerge.

"What the fuck did you want me to do? Drag em to a dumpster and let the trash people find him and my fucking fingerprints!"

"Get the fuck in the car, you're telling Mike you killed his guy, not me"

"Yeah and I will! What the fuck he gon' do?" I yelled at him back and strapped myself in for the rest of the ride.

//5 minutes later//

"Can you tell Mike it was an accident for me?" I asked him, bitchin' out now. ...I had to weigh my options and being yelled at for this wasn't something to look forward to.

"Ha" he laughed in a sarcastic way.

"Please Royal, this isn't fucking funny. I have to be home a certain time and I can't be late while Mike yells at me".  ...yeah and Terrance will knock me out if I'm not on time nowadays.

"Should've never killed him, I specifically told you to rough him up. Not kill him with a bullet to the fucking head, what the hell is your problem!?"

"I lost my cool okay, I'm sorry" I apologized, realizing that I probably did go a little too far.

"You can't be doing that on my watch baby girl. When you fuck up...you fuck up and only you can un-fuck yourself. I'm not telling him, you're going to. I did my part. Bad enough he chewing at my ass now"

"Bitch..." I mumbled underneath my breath, pissed.

He laughed after hearing that I assume but didn't respond to it in any way.

"Stop at In and Out because I'm hungry" I said, picking up my phone.

"I thought I was a bitch though?"

"You are! For not taking up for me, some kind of friend you are"

"Bitch, we are not friends" he chuckled.

"Just stop the car then. I'll find a way back to the House myself" I said, unstrapping myself.

"Oh hell no. So you can just grab ya fat-ass something to eat and walk back home. Nah, I'll take you. You telling Mike yo...I'm not". ...damnit😒

I sat back in my seat and started thinking. It has to be another way I can get him to vouch for me without saying too much. I just really didn't wanna get fucking beaten tonight. Then I remembered something, you're a girl Rowan 🤦🏽‍♀️💁🏽‍♀️ Use it to get what you want like every woman knows how to do. "What can I do for you to tell him?"

"Nothing"

"There's got to be something I can do Royal..." I whined, grabbing his shoulder to butter him up.

He pulled into In and Out Burger and parked in the parking lot. Before giving me any attention, he put the car into park and finally looked at me after figuring out what I was up to. "That shit don't work on me, just go get ya food"

"Please can you just do me this one fucking favor Royal! I'll do anything you want, just let me do something" I begged, getting impatient.

"Rowan you is not about that life yo, go get–"

"You think I won't suck your d*ck in this car?" I raised my eyebrow. ...I'd rather do that than Terrance's🤷🏽‍♀️ any day of the week.

"I'm not saying that, but damn. You must really be bitchin' out" he laughed at me.

"I am okay, it's a yes or no, Royal. If I suck your d*ck, you have to tell Mike for me and take me straight home"

He sat back in his chair and bit his lip at the opportunity. Come on nigga, was it really that hard to say yes to a BJ. "It better not be whack yo, come bring ya ass over here" he demanded, voice getting deeper as he moved the seat back.

I smiled from success and climbed over to get down in between his legs and on the floor. After turning the car off completely, he started to unbuttoned his jeans but I could do that part myself. I was actually curious now to see what little Roy looked like under there. I was imagining it in my head but when it popped out, and stood higher than my face....I was quite...surprised.

"Okay...wow...,no wonder you're so mean,...you can really...–fuck a girl up" I said, staring at his shaft with harden veins going in every direction.

"I might fuck you up next if this head ain't right"

"Mm about that, ya ish is way way bigger than I expected" I said, kind of second guessing about this now.

"I bet. What chu' scared to put 10 inches into ya mouth?" He chuckled.

"Really 10?" My eyes widened in disbelief. God help me. "But...fine, if you're willing to save my ass,..I guess I have no choice really" I shrugged and pulled it closer.

"I ain't forcing you, you offered to–......mmm" he moaned suddenly as I started the head.

"You talk too much" I said with a slight chuckled, jerking his skin up and down.

//15 minutes later//

"Sssss..." He hissed constantly throughout the car.

Holding his d*ck in between my thumb and index finger, I flipped my hair back and bobbed on his inches again. Increasing the suction each time I pulled upwards and watching his reactions up above. He was in awe by the way he was looking down at me like that, his head already titled to the side and his hooded eyes zooming in what my lips were doing.

I wasn't a pro or anything, it's not like I sucked every guy I met but I knew a few tricks from good old PH.

*Hard Slurp*💦👅

Slurping up on his tip harshly at my own saliva, I forced my mouth right back down to see how much of him I could take in. Holding that position, I felt it get bigger crazy enough and poked at the back of my throat before I cracked. I pulled him out immediately and coughed as a reaction.

"You bold...tryna deep throat that shit, I'll give you that" he said.

"Shut up and just nut already" I snarled and wiped my mouth.

//10 more minutes later//

Not getting tired of tasting him, I continued on with the head. Twisting and pulling at his hardness and showing it as much appreciation as I could. It wasn't just about him taking the bullet for me anymore, I started...doing it just to pleasure him for once. I like him and I was attracted to just about everything on this man now.

I couldn't believe he was this big under there, I had thoughts of a true sl*t sucking his d*ck. "Mmm *kiss*...mmm–you gonna cum for me?" I moaned to him after kissing his third arm with passion.

"Yeah" he said in a deep tone, sounding just as aroused as I was.

"Cum for me" I purred in that same soft lustful tone, jerking him hardly for him to nut as I sucked on his slippery tip.

I watched him closed his eyes and adjusted his position in the seat above me. He was breathing out so heavily from my actions, but I wasn't letting up until the deed was fully done. I moaned even more just to reassure him that I wanted it and kept twisting and turning my hand on him.

Just as I took him back inside my mouth, he pulled himself out and started beating it on his own. He breathed out even heavier and looked at me seriously. "Open ya mouth" he demanded.

Without hesitation, I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue for my prize. Surely I could get anything I want now. He grabbed my face to usher me in closer and hovered his huge bbd over my face before letting his sin rain down. "Sssss...............fuck!.."

Closing my eyes in fear of it getting in there, I felt more cum than I anticipated drop down and coughed immediately. He covered my whole face in his shit and was still recovering from the orgasm I caused him.

"Shit......here" he said, handing me a couple of napkins to clean up.

We both wiped ourselves dry and I eventually climbed back over to sit on the passenger seat again. This time with a decreased appetite.

"Go get ya food so we can go..." He said, fixing his pants back up.

"I don't think I'm hungry anymore" I  said, winking at him before laughing at myself. ...no but for real though.

"You nasty..."

"Yeah, I am. Don't think this is going to become a habit though when I need you, I just really need to get home" I explained, watching him start the car again.

"Why is that? You must really do got a nigga at home then. The fuck he put you on curfew?" He teased.

I didn't respond of course because little did he know right but maybe he'll never know about Terrance. Like he said, we weren't friends. Maybe just partners with benefits but that's about it.

I made it home right on time that night though and skipped getting my ass beat by Terrance for once. I'm surprised Roy didn't ask questions when I asked him to drop me off a few blocks away from my house. I couldn't imagine if Terrance saw me pulling up with another man, he'd kick my ass out jealously and make my curfew at 4 o'clock and shit.
~

__________________________
Hey, thank you for reading this part. Hope you liked it and sorry for the repetitive if you read Royalty already. This is just Rowan's side☺️🙃

Q: Thoughts 🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 50.1K 41
Being born into the drug infested streets of Miami can be a hand full. Especially when your father is the head leader of the whole drug empire. Most...
1.7M 57.6K 113
⚠❗WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AND BAD LANGUAGE⚠ Book 1 Jamal Allen, your typical Cali boy from Compton who is just trying to find his way through this t...
207K 8K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...
92.1K 2.9K 60
All the drama is left two years back and everyone is trying to move on from it. Desperately trying to live a normal life but drama stay following. So...