The Diary Of Lady Maryamaa

By fulani_maryamaa

Love More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 19
Episode 18
Episode 20
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28

Episode 21

339 50 0
By fulani_maryamaa

....."Maryam kina ina ne wai" I heard Mama calling me from the kitchen.... "Gani nan zuwa" I said running from the sitting room to the kitchen. I saw Mama peeling Potatoes and I took over. I played Korede Bello's latest track "Melanin Popping" on my phone while peeling the potatoes. I want to make Potato Casserole for Baba and my pregnant sister who came home to deliver(our Hausa tradition). I was enjoying my music when my phone buzzed and it was from an unknown number. I didn't picked the call coz I was busy. It rang for three times but still I didn't picked it. So the unknown number decided to send me a text message. "Maryam,it's Rashad send me your home address wanna send someone to bring a gift for you"..... I replied the message with my home address and continued my kitchen chores.

I am done with my cooking. I went upstairs to take shower and dressed nicely coz I wanna snap some pictures with the iPhone 8 Khaleefah bought me. I finished my makeup and was about to snap one of our house helps came and said someone wants to see me outside. I knew it was the guy Rashad sent. I just went inside to spray some perfume and came out smelling nice. I got outside the gate while making a call and the guy was inside the car so I took about 3minutes before I ended the call.

I knocked at the window coz it was a super dark tinted glass. The guy came out wearing a dior sun glasses. I raised my head up and it was Rashad. He came back to Nigeria without telling me. "Rashaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad" I said extremely happy...... "Na'am Maryam di ta" he said with a smiling face..... "So ka dawo Nigeria baka gaya mun ba ko? That means you don't care" i said sounding unhappy...... "No bahaka bane I want to surprise you ne but am so sorry please" he said...... "it's ok don't worry let's get in mana" I said...... "Oh no! Kalla kayan da nasaka mana am just wearing a kaftan without Babban riga mama will think am irresponsible" he said....... i laughed and said "don't worry muje kawai".... "Okay" he locked his car and we got in.

Fulani_Maryamaa❤
Much love💖💞

Please
Vote
comment
And
Share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 203 5
JoeZ😈 βš οΈα€‘α€•α€Όα€¬α€…α€¬α€•α€±α‹α€‘α€α€―α€šα€°α€›α€”α€Ία€™α€žα€„α€Ία€·α€α€±α€¬α€Ία€•α€«α‹α€™α€’α€­α€”α€Ία€Έα€€α€»α€„α€Ία€·αŠα€‘α€œα€­α€―α€™α€α€°α€‘α€”α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€€α€»α€„α€Ία€·α€…α€±α€¬α€Ία€€α€¬α€Έα€α€Όα€„α€Ία€Έα€™α€»α€¬α€Έα€•α€«α€α€¬α€™α€­α€―α€· α€‘α€†α€„α€Ία€•α€Όα€±α€™α€Ύα€–α€α€Ία€€α€Όα€•α€«α€›α€”α€Ία‹βš οΈ
17.4K 354 35
what if the rookie had a group chat
478K 1.5K 47
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.πŸ”žπŸ”ž
12.5K 1K 21
YUH EX MAN BRUK YUH HEART ND YUH NUH SEE HIM FI YEARS! JUS LEAN PON ME SHOULDER, MI EASE YUH TEARSπŸ₯Ή. NEW TO THIS WRITING THING SO BARE WITH MEπŸ™πŸ½οΏ½...