Boo's wedding day (sequeal to...

By DIYPawthors

Okay, before you read this, I reccommend reading Boo's teenage years. But if you've already read that, then o... More

Boo's wedding day (sequeal to Boo's teenage years)
Chapter 1:A wedding dress, a race car driver, and alone time....
Chapter 2:premonition?
Chapter 3: getting caught
Chapter 4:bachelorette and bachelor party
Chapter 5:Time for a wedding!.....Right?
Chapter 6:Changing history....because of a bowtie
Chapter 7:Time travelers club-uh sorry-union
Chapter 8: the effects of what ive done
Chapter 9: Boo?
Chapter 10:Fixing things-hopefully-for the better.
Chapter 11:Time to fix...well...time
Chapter 13: Friends?
Chapter 14: He loves me,he loves me not. I love him, I love him not.
Chapter 15: the end
It's official!
Epilogue

Chapter 12: Friend Zoned and broken hearted

197 12 13
By DIYPawthors

Emily POV***

        I look at man who has just saved from an untimely-uh-sogginess? He looks down at me without moving. I've already looked him over. He's got strong muscles, shaggy brown hair, dark brown eyes, and a gentle look. Suddenly, I feel very self conscious about myself. How clumsy must I look nearly falling into a fountain just from standing up? And then I'm wearing this old shirt and jeans. And then of course I feel bloated and ugly. Not mention how stupid I feel. Good god, I must be blushing like an idiot by now.

        A little voice in the back of my head says, "Talk to him. Thank him for helping you." I nod internally before mumbling to the man,"Thanks." He finally releases a breath he must have been holding. At last he releases me but I can still feel the heat his hand left from where it was on the small of my back. He rubs the back of his neck,"You're welcome." The voice in the back of my head says,"You should invite him to sit with you." Again I take the advice from my awkward voices. "Would you like to accompany me for a stroll?"

        The man smiles and nods. Butterflies erupt in my stomach,tingles zip through my fingertips, and my teeth lightly chomp on my bottom lip. He's got such a cute smile....No! No Emily Tybeau Kyle's! You will not fall for the cute smile trick again. That's how you got started with LyLeng. This man will be your friend and only your friend. Nothing more. Maybe even less.

        The man offers me his hand to shake. "I'm Russel." He says. I smile lightly back and say, "Emily." Before shaking his hand. Russel's hand is so warm. It really puts into perspective how cold my hand is. He looks at my hand shocked, "You're freezing!" He exclaims. I shrug, "Normally I have someone beside me at night to keep me warm but not any more." I sigh. Russel looks dim and gloomy now, "That's terrible. What happened?" Quickly he adds, "If that's not too invasive." We begin to walk through the park. Should I tell this man about my love life? I mean, I've only just met him and all I know about him, is his name and the fact that he's able to rescue damsel's from falling into fountains when they're downhearted. But, wanting to share the burden of the story, I tell Russel all about Lyleng.

        When I finish telling my story, I'm lightly crying. Russel stops walking and looks at me. He wipes away my tears, "Hey, it's okay. That jerk can go screw himself. I've known you for only a few minutes and already I feel like I've known you for much longer. And the feeling you give me send my stomach in knots and my heart racing. I don't know how that idiot could ever give you up." I blush at Russel's comments.

        Russel nods his head to a cafe just down the ways. "May I buy you a hot chocolate? I mean, it might warm you up." I laugh and nod my head. Russel smiles that wonderful and amazing smile again. We reach the cafe and enter. It's mostly empty. Most of the kids were at the playground or park or at home, and the college kids were vacationing. So I have a good selection of seats. I sit down at a booth near the window in the corner. Russel excuses himself to go to get some drinks.

        As Russel is gone, I hear the voice's again, "Russel seems nice. Maybe you should consider him for a new boyfriend." I shake my head slightly and mumble, "I just broke up with someone. And I'm pregnant. I'm not ready to date anyone yet."

'You need someone to care for you. Russel is a good man. He needs someone just like you.' I frown, "You're my conscience. How would you know if he needed someone? He could be married for all I know."

        Before my conscience and I can continue to the conversation, Russel returns. He holds a small and soft smile on his face. He also holds two small cups in his hands. As he sits beside me in the booth, he slides me one of the cups, "I got you hot chocolate with whipped cream and extra chocolate syrup." I chuckle and thank him. The exact thing he bought me was one of my favorite things to drink...

Russel POV***

        Emily drinks her hot chocolate happily. Every now and then she moans like it's the greatest thing she's ever eaten. Her moans of happiness make my southern region feel a bit warm but I do my best to ignore it. 'Tell her about yourself.' my conscience whispers. Without a second thought I listen to my conscience. I mean, my conscience got me to find this wonderful girl who seemed to have sparks igniting all within me. And I haven't even kissed her yet! She might be the one. Wait, what am I saying? Feelings can't develop this fast. Can they? Smiling, I say to her, "So my love life is just as crappy as yours. Well, maybe not as bad, but it certainly isn't much better." Emily looks at me sadly, "What's wrong with your love life?" I sigh, "I've been searching forever and a half for the one. But she seems to either be avoiding me or must be dead. I can't find her anywhere." Emily looks at me slightly pitiful, "That's too bad. But hey," She takes my hand and squeezes it, "I'll help you look for her." I smile and nod.

        Her hand is much warmer now. It's so soft and gentle. Especially compared to my rough and calloused hands created from years of being a scout and, later,  a scout master. She blushes and starts to remove her hand, "Sorry!" But I grab her hand before it can get away, "No, I-I like holding your hand." Emily nods and blushes a deeper shade of pink.

        "You know, it's so adorable when you do that." I admit to her. She raises her eyebrows, "Do what?" I point at her cheeks, "Blush." She laughs lightly and tries to hide her pink cheeks by looking down at her near empty cup of hot chocolate. I release her hand and she hides it under the table. "Would you like to be my friend?" She whispers without looking up at me. Smiling, I nod and say, "Emily, that would make me very happy." She looks up at me and smiles. Oh my god. She's so adorable. She has light red blush still fading from her cheeks, her lips curve sweetly in a small smirk,and her eyes just twinkle.

She's cute.

She's hot.

..............

I want to kiss her so badly.....

Emily POV***

        Russel said he'd be my friend! Yes! I have a friend! Someone to talk to. Someone to just be honest with. I look into his soft caring and gentle eyes, "You want to go to a movie or something? I just need something to take my mind off of LyLeng and all this stress." Russel nods, "Sure, what movie do you want to see? I think there's some animated movie, an action movie-uh what else is there?- there's-" But I shake my head and cut him off, "I'd much rather see the scary movie that came out. Oculus or something like that." LyLeng hated scary movies, and I wanted distance from things associated with him. I continue, "Would you mind?" Russel shakes his head, "Nah, I love scary movies. Sounds fun." I smile and follow him out of the cafe and into the sunny, outside world.

Sully POV***

        Boo is going on a date. She's going on a date with Russel and I'm going to be sitting with them during their date....Huh, never thought that would ever happen.... We reach the theater shortly. Russel and Boo sit towards the top of the theater. About as far from the screen you can get. "Why exactly would Boo want to come here though? Did you put this movie thought in her brain?" I ask Cornelius and the Doctor. The doctor shakes his head, "Nope. But Emily has a memory of watching this movie with Russel. Her sub conscience gave her the idea to come see this movie. Not us." Cornelius chuckles, "Score one for subconscious."

        Russel and Boo take their seats. They didn't get any snacks for the movie except for an icee for Boo. Hmm, Russel really was a gentleman. He barely knew Boo and yet he was being so very kind to her. The theater lights dim and the movie starts after what seems like an eternity of previews for other movies I'll probably never see anyway. Boo slurps her drink and watches the movie. It starts off with a girl and a boy running from something. And when the camera turns around to show what they're running from exactly, Boo whimpers and leans closer to Russel. Of course, Russel doesn't seem to mind at all.

        The movie drones on. Russel and Boo remain silent the entire time except for certain parts that make Boo whimper or scream a little. Thankfully though, by the end of the movie, Boo is clutching Russel's arm and burying her face in his neck. But Russel just smiles and looks gleeful for it. The movie's finale is coming up. The end approaches. Russel goes for it. He wraps an arm around her shoulder.

Boo doesn't move it off or stiffen.

Rather, I see her smile a bit.

 Russel POV***

        Emily is cuddle into my side and I've got my arm around her! I'm going to make her mine. Because I know she's the one. She's got to be. I haven't even kissed her yet and I already feel sparks and tingles. Just looking into her eyes makes me want to be with her forever. She's like a little angel. I can't believe that LyLeng guy she was with. He had everything he could ever need with Emily. She's sweet and kind and adorable. She was even okay with having a kid with the guy. How could he betray her the way he did? Well....I guess I'm sort of happy LyLeng cheated on Emily....

Because now I've got a shot.

        The movie ends and Emily sits up and gets off where she was leaning on my side. "Sorry. I guess I'm still not good with horror movies..." I chuckle and shake my head, "It's fine. I don't mind one bit." She's blushing again. So cute. So sweet. So tempting.

        I stand up and help Emily up after me. The rest of the theater is already gone. Well, except for a couple down in the first few rows making out rather loudly. I lead Emily down the steps and out the theater, leaving the loud lovers behind to eat other's faces off.

        When we exit the theater, it's still light outside. The movie had started at 11, and now it's about 1 o'clock. I nod my head to the ice cream shop just down the road. "Do you like ice cream?" I ask Emily. She gasps and smiles brightly, "I love ice cream! I mean who can not like ice cream?!" She's bites her lip, "Come on! I'll buy the ice cream since you so generously bought me hot chocolate." I try to argue against it as we start to walk to the shop. But she shakes her head, "No! You are my friend. You will let me do something for you." I nod and she pulls me behind her to the ice cream shop.  I can't help but think of the word she called me....

Friend?

Emily POV***

        I hurry Russel along to the ice cream shop and when we reach it, I ask, "What would you like?" Russel shrugs "Whatever you're getting, I'll have that too." I nod and smile, "Okay, I'll go get the ice cream,you go ahead and sit down." He nods and heads off to a seat by the front of the shop windows.

        As I wait in line, I hear my little voices again. 'Russel is so sweet. Maybe I should be more than friends with him.' I think right back, 'Well, maybe my conscience should stop switching between third person and first person!' My conscious goes quiet and I think I've won. But no. My conscious keeps babbling.

        "Russel could be very good for you just give him a chance. Just give him-" But I've had enough from my conscious. I block it out. I'm not going to listen to anything it has to say anymore. Russel is my friend. That's all he will ever be to me.

Sully POV**

        No! Boo is shutting us out. We can't get into her mind anymore. She refuses to listen. She just wants to be friends with Russel which isn't good. She's supposed to kiss Russel to make everything better. And I know for a fact Boo doesn't go around kissing her friends....

        Sighing, I return to Cornelius who is whispering in Russel's ear. "What's wrong?" He asks. I sigh, 'Boo is shutting me out. I can't get into her conscious anymore." Cornelius nods and sighs, 'Guess we'll have to manipulate just Russel then." I nod. "Where's the Doctor?" I ask. Cornelius shrugs, "I think he said he had to check something. He should be back in a second." And exactly a second later, Who should appear but the doctor? He looks grim and saddened. "I have bad news." He says gently. My heart races, "What is it?"

        The doctor sighs, "Emily is refusing to love Russel. She's considered him nothing more than a friend. And now her subconscious is starting to give up. We have a week before her subconscious gives up entirely. A week before this reality becomes the real reality and there will be no way to change it back." I shake my head, "But Boo-she- she doesn't even consider Russel as more than friends." The Doctor nods and sighs 'Well we'll just have to fix that. If we want to right everything you've wronged, we need to get Russel out of the friend zone...."

Russel POV***

        Emily returns with the ice cream. It's two scoops of chocolate, whipped cream, hot fudge, chocolate sauce, chocolate sprinkles, and a cherry. "That's quite a bit of chocolate." I say as Emily sits down. She giggles. Oh my god. She has the cutest giggle I've ever heard. She wolfs down her chocolate ice cream so fast that she's done completely when I'm just at the halfway point. I gawk at her, "You're fast." She shrugs, "Yeah, but only because it's so good." I smile and slide the rest of my cup over to her, "You want to finish mine?" She looks at me wide eyed, "Really?!" I nod, "Go for it." She says thanks me before hurrying to eat all her ice cream.

        Emily is like a dream girl. She's sweet and cute. She's caring and lovable. And she's not like most girls. Most girls would never offer to pay for ice cream. Most girls don't eat all their food. Sometimes they barely eat anything. But Emily isn't like other girls. She's like herself. She's exactly like herself because,

She's one of a kind.

        When Emily finishes her ice cream she smiles and leans back in her chair happy and full. "That was pretty good! So," She leans forward in her chair again and looks at me smiling softly, "Tell me your story." 

        With a gulp, I tell Emily my story. "Not much to tell. I was adopted when I was 6 by a kind man named Mr.Fredrickson. I was in a scouts group since I was five until I was fifteen and then I became a scout master. Currently, I am single and rather lonely,and I'm going to college to become a writer." Emily smiles at me, "A writer?! What kind of things do you write?" I shrug, "Usually fictions. Mainly science fiction and romance." Emily nods and smiles, "Mind reading me one chapter of one of your books?" She looks so hopeful I'll say yes. There's a glint in her beautiful brown eyes and she holds her bottom lip hostage between her teeth. She even crosses her fingers and stares me right in the eyes. Of course there's no way to say no. "Sure. I'll stop by my house and grab a chapter. You can come with me or you can just meet me at the park later?"

        Emily hmms before saying, "How about I accompany you to your house and we can both go together to the park?" I nod and stand up. The chair scrapes as I push it in and Emily rises up to stand with me. We head out the shop and off to my house to grab a chapter for Emily to read.

-------------several hours later-----------

        I laugh at the way Emily's face contorts with worry as I read through my book, "The beast had been defeated. Sent off to the farthest reaches of space. Now, with a smile on his face, Johnny returned to his allies who had aided in stopping the deadly evil. But, what was this?" I pause and see Boo's face light up with worry. "Jonny's dear beloved Shayna lay against the concrete surface. Her beautiful, once sparkling, brown eyes stare at the ground with a sort of gloss to them. Her mouth lay slightly agape as though she were trying to scream for help. A small river of blood cascaded from her nostrils and joined with the ocean of crimson falling from the side of her head. Johnny gulped and realized with horror what had happened. He left Shayna behind for the glory of victory. And in doing so he had suffered the greatest defeat." I close the manuscript copy of my book and look at Emily.

        Her knees are curled up close to her chest. Her eyes are slightly shining from tears that refuse to exit her pupils. Her bottom lip wobbles a bit. She looks at me a moment in confusion before asking, "Well keep going! How does it end?! I mean, you killed sweet Shayna! What happens to Johnny?! Does he find someone else? Does he kill himself?! And what does he tell Shayna's father?! He was supposed to keep her safe! Please Russel you can't just leave me hanging!" She whines. Laughing I shrug. "That's how it ends. I didn't write anything after that." Emily looks at me sadly, "But, you have to keep writing! You cannot leave the story there. It's a good end sentence for a chapter but not for a book!" I laugh and nod, "Then I'll write more chapters just for you. How's that?" Emily smiles, "That sounds awesome!"

        I chuckle and lay beside her on the soft grass. We've been here at the park almost all day. The only time we left was to go grab some dinner at my house. She loved my house too. She said she'd love it if her house looked like it was made of rainbows like my house.

        So far I've just been reading her my book: Defeated by Victory. It had started as just me reading her a secret sneak peek chapter, but it sort of ended up as me reading her everything. She just kept begging for more chapters and wanted me to keep going. She looks at me and says, "Keep reading to me." I frown, "Read what? I read you everything I wrote." Emily rolls her eyes, "Finish the story. Make something up off the top of your head." After I nod, I think a moment before improvising.

        "Johnny leaned over Shayna and delivered her dead lips one final kiss before leaning away and picking her up in his arms. He carried her like a bride. As he did, he regretted leaving her behind for battle. He should have been able to carry her as a bride while she was still alive. The ring he was going to give her seemed to burn a hole in his pocket and seemed to weigh him down heavily. As he carried her over the battle field, he cried. For the first time in his life, Johnny cried and sobbed. It was his fault Shayna was dead. All his fault. Soon enough he reached his destination:The inferno." Emily gasps and shakes her head as she mumbles, "No!" Smiling at her interest in my book, I go on, "Johnny dropped Shayna's body down into the fiery depths and watched her burn. Her ashes floated upwards on the warm currents. Johnny sighed and looked back over the battle field. Sure, he had won, but he had lost what he wanted most. Shayna. So Johnny turned and set one foot over the edge of the inferno and let himself fall in. Now he would have victory. He would have victory because he would have Shayna." Emily cries out and sits up. She leans over me where I am laying down and grabs my shoulder, "No! No he can't! You can't kill Johnny and Shayna! You shouldn't even kill one!" She starts to tear up.

        Quickly, I sit up and hug her close, "Hey, Emily, it's okay! I'll change the ending. But you'll have to wait until tomorrow for me to finish thinking through it and revising it. Okay? I won't kill them both." Emily nods and hugs me, "Good." She says happily. I roll my eyes. But I can't deny that I enjoy how much Emily likes my book....My conscious floats a sentence through my ear, "Kiss her. It's the perfect time....." I raise my eyebrows at my own inner voices. Out of the corner of my eye, I glance at her.

        Emily wipes her tears away and shakes her head to clear the bad thoughts. Her amazing brown eyes sparkle and seem brighter than the stars above us. Her pink round lips curve in a happy smile knowing I won't kill off Johhny and Shayna in the same book. There's a light red tint to her cheeks from getting so flustered about her favorite characters from a book dying. My eyes pan a bit farther down her body. She's got one hell of a body truth be told. Wish I could see more of it....No! Russel stop it with the dirty thoughts! Now is not the time!

        "Kiss her..." My conscious pushes me again. Not wanting to go against the almighty conscious, I go for it. I lean into Emily and try to kiss her. But I feel her hand on my chest, stopping me before I can kiss her. She looks at me wide eyed, "Russel..." I lean back away, "Emily, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..." She shakes her head and gets up, "No, no..I just...I'm not looking for a relationship right now. I just want you as a friend Russel...." She slips a pen out of her pocket and grabs my hand, "Call me when you're ready for friendship, but if you're still looking fro a relationship..." She sighs, "Look somewhere else..."Then she runs away from me. I stare after her just watching her run away. She left me here. We never were in a relationship and I've known her since 9:07 as of this morning.

But I still have a broken heart from the sight of her running from me.......

-----------A/N---------------

OKAY THAT'S IT!!!! I am officially done now! No more writing in this story for today! I updated-what was it-three or four times today? I did my best to make this long! Please vote and comment. Thanks for reading my loyal fans!

FANTASTIC

ALLONS-Y

and

GERONIMO!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 18.8K 59
*** In an Alternate Universe to the Dream SMP, with demons, angels, and mystical creatures. *** Tommy was a child. But his mental age was far from i...
13 14 7
READ "HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS," "CHRISTMAS IN JULY," AND "UNDERNEATH THE MISTLETOE" BEFORE YOU READ THIS Eleven months. That's how lon...
313 2 29
Princess Morgan Annie Spencer. That's my name. I've had it for almost 200 years (certain travels may vary). My sixteenth birthday is in about a two m...
4.1K 158 18
OKAY! JUST A REMINDER: YOU MUST READ BOO'S TEENAGE YEARS THEN BOO'S WEDDING DAY BEFORE READING THIS BOOK!!!!! Now onto the rough summary: Boo has bee...