My Right Hand || Completed ||...

By VidaWrites

Two best friends who are scared to fall in love. One thinks o their friendships he claims but deep down insid... More

My Right Hand
Well, How Did You Meet Her? ♥
What Made Her Trust You? ♥
Do You Guys Like Each Other?♥
Something's Wrong ♥
More Family Though ♥
Jay Let's Out ❤
She Don't Want It ♥
Unexpected ❤
Workin' On My Shit ♥
Love On Me♥
Graduation ♥
Just Looking♥
Two Months Later❤
Them Two♥
Problem ♥
Don't Do It ♥
Wait A Minute ♥
Five Years ♥
Must Be Nice ♥
You Again ❤
Annoying ♥
Past ♥
Old Lover ♥
Oh Brother Of Mine ♥
Craziness ♥
End Him ♥
Oh God❤
Epilouge

Baby Baby Baby

3K 94 21
By VidaWrites

Jayla Aaliyah Watson

Before I got to my mom in law's house my stomach started feeling weird, and it felt like I was peeing. I didn't know exactly what was going on until I felt sharp pains coming from my stomach. "MY WATER BROKE." I screamed. Jayden looked surprised and Tayvion scooted closer to me, his little weird ass like stuff like this and I don't even know why. Lexi turned around in her seat seeing my shorts soaked, I unbuttoned them breathing in and out slowly. 

"Alina skip your moms house, turn down here, the hospital she's going to is right there. Four blocks from the church on Rose street." Alina nodded her head driving as fast as she could down the street. Lexi put the seat back and the contractions were coming at least fifteen minutes apart because I haven't gotten one in fifteen minutes. Right when we pulled up to the hospital another one hit me, causing me to wince in pain and groaned out. I was helped into the hospital , basically limping because I was in enough pain. 

"I need Doctor Samuels,  Jayla Watson has gone into labor." Alina told the receptionist with her strong accent present. The lady handed her paper work to fill out and she rolled her eyes showing attitude. Aline threw the papers at the lady's face, her face turned red as she pulled her towards her. "My sister is in labor, get her a fucking wheel chair and get her into a room." 

"Marco please get this young lady a wheel chair and take her to room thirty seven B, Doctor Samuels will be in shortly after you get settled in." The receptionist was beyond scared, but I couldn't laugh. I was sat into the chair gently with my legs spread, breathing in and out wiping the sweat off my forehead. 

"I'm never getting pregnant again." I mumbled loud enough for only me to hear, but I heard Lexi snicker. They laughing, but I'm serious as hell I don't want no more kids, Kamari better fucking adopt. When we got inside the room I was changed into one of those night gown things that cover everything but your ass. I laid in the bed opening my legs some, and Lexi threw a blanket over my legs so no one could see my lady parts. "Can you call Mari please?" 

"His momma on her way so I think they coming because they left the little ones home for him to bring. He should be here soon baby girl." Lexi explained to me. I nodded my head feeling another contraction making me close my eyes shaking my head. The doctor walked into the room with a clipboard in his hand. 

"Well good afternoon Ms.Jayla. How many minutes apart are your contractions now?" I looked up at the ceiling thinking about it, I don't know really.

"Umm, probably six or seven minutes apart, How long do I have to wait to get these kids out of me?" He sat down on a chair that was in front of the bed, he lifted the blanket examining me. He made a Hmm sound and came from under the blanket. 

"You have to be dilated ten centimeters. Ma'am hows your back and legs?" I rolled my eyes because this is the first time someone has asked me that. 

"My back is in pain, my legs are really sore, and they feel like they're going to cramp up, and these contractions aren't where it's at. They're a lot longer and more painful then from when I first felt my water break. This is stressful and I feel so sick, do you guys have medicine for this?"  The doctor stood to his feet. 

"I'll be right back." He left out the room. I looked over at Lex and she chuckled shrugging her shoulders. 

♠Hayden Amir Watson 

I dragged this nigga out the house after I shot him in both of his legs. He was wincing in pain when I threw him into the back seat of the car. I got into the car speeding down the block trying to make my way down ot the junk yard. I need to be fast because i am not missing my niece and nephew birth for this nigga but he about to pay for killing my dad, uncle and my sisters best friend.

I pulled up at the junk yard and pulled him out of the car. He was crying out loud, I threw him onto the ground shaking my head at him crying like a bitch. "You saving them, my sister killed herself because of Kamari. He needs to fucking die." He cried out shaking. I sighed stepping on his wounds. I don't want to hear his sob story, Kamari ain't put a gun to the bitch head. "My momma gone kill you!"

"Fuck ya old ass mom, Your ass suppose to be dead anyways. There is no sign of you in the records, remember? They burned when they cremated that nigga who they thought was you. So if I kill you, I won't get in trouble for it because nigga you're not even a person anymore." I chuckled shooting him in the arm, he screamed like someone could hear him, so I shot him in the other arm.

"IS THIS AMUSING YOU!? KILLING YOUR BEST FRIEND." He yelled out. I just stood there watching the blood ooze out of his arms and legs making a puddle around him. I shrugged my shoulder looking away from him.  Memories started rushing back into my head, we were close as kids. Like brother and he even thought Jayla was cool, but that's until this nigga killed my uncle. my own mother hated me until the day she died because she thought i helped kill my uncle.

"Ex best friend."  I mumbled lowly walking around his letting the tears that built up in my eyes fall. I thought of all the times we had bitches on our dicks, picked with my sister and her friends, calling his mom my mom and vice versa. Everything was building up and it made me sad. How could someone who knew everything about you betray you so fucking bad. I missed the last years of my sister life because my mom hated me, and her death wish was for me to never corrupt her daughter to do some hurtful shit. Now my father's dead too, that was my nigga when I actually did talk to him.  I scratched the top of my head with the gun and aimed it at him again. "Because of you my momma hated me." I shot him some where randomly.

"Because of you my Uncle is dead, he did everything for us and my mom was close to him." I yelled sending another shot to his body watching him wince in pain.

"Because of you my fucking dad is dead." I sent another shot at him.

"BECAUSE OF YOU MY FUCKING SISTER HAS TO LIVE IN PAIN. NOT ONLY DID SHE LOSE HER MOTHER, BUT HER FUCKING FATHER BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKED UP!"  I screamed loudly sending three bullets through his chest and sending two through the top of his head. I ran over to my car getting inside and shutting the door. My hands shook and I threw the gun onto the floor, then pulled out of the lot going back to my sister house.

When I got there I cleaned up all the blood, took a shower so I can clean the blood off me. It hurts to kill someone you use to hang with, someone who knew everything about you.  Once I was done I dried off and hurried to the hospital so I could make it there for the birth of the kids.

Glad I can live with my life knowing my sister not in danger, or my family.

♚ Kamari Lamar Henderson ♚

"I fucking hate you Kamari!" Jayla screamed pushing as hard as she could. Her legs were propped up on something so they wouldn't close while she was pushing out the kids. One of the babies were halfway out. I could see the head, I would smile, but my hand is being squeezed to death. My mom was crying like this was her baby or something. Hayden came in late dressed in that stuff the doctors make you put in when you come inside the room while she having the kids. 

"ONE LAST PUSH JAYLA AND THIS ONE WILL BE OUT." Dr. Samuels yelled out. "ONE, TWO, THREE." She let out a hard push and the baby came right out. He handed me the scissors so I can cut the cord thing. I smiled cutting it where he told me too. "It's a girl guys, but we still have another one to get out. So Jayla I'm going to need you to push again baby girl." 

This went on for about another two hours because this baby was really difficult. She was pushing like it wasn't no tomorrow. I tried coaching her or something, but she just you know snapped on me. Cursing me out and telling me I'm not shit, she hates me, and it's my fault she's going through this. Like she ain't jump on top of me riding me, I ain't do this shit by myself. It was team work, my sperm, yo eggs. They finally got the next baby out and I was shocked at what it was. "It's another girl." Jayla's mouth dropped open wide. I cut the cord for her too and they went to clean her off. Jay wasn't the only one surprised shit I spend like three hundred dollars on boy clothes. She gone be a damn tom boy until she's six months, shit. 

"Damn two girls on yo ass!" Hayden yelled laughing, He hit my arm playfully and I chuckled looking over at the babies. They'rejust as gorgeous as their mother, damn already. I didn't even notice I was crying until Jayla pulled me to her wiping my tears while tears ran down her face. I peacked her lips with her hands on either side of my face. 

"I love you." She whispered against my lips. 

"I love you more." 

Kayleigh JaKayla Henderson - Birth Time; 6:30 Pm - November 4th

Joscelyn Kaelynn Henderson - Birth Time: 11:27 PM - November 4th

The next day everything was a little crazier, the girls wouldn't stop screaming and crying. I picked Kayleigh up holding her in my arms. Her little hand clung onto my short and she let out little baby noises when I kissed her forehead. I'm still in shock about the fact that I was suppose to be having a little boy, but two little girls is also just as amazing as having a son and a daughter. Kayleigh has grown attached to me but every time I pick up Joscelyn she starts crying really loud like I done did something to her. She's going to be the one who's going to be getting in trouble a lot when they get older, well by me. She seems like the trouble maker type even know she's a day old. 

"Josce's going to be the trouble maker and Kayleigh's going to be the goody goody." I informed Jayla. She waved me off and finished feeding the baby. 

"Zon't Zo Zat. Both my kids will be angels so don't play." Jayla shook her head at me. I doubt they're going to be good kids. 

"Shut up. They might act just like your air headed ass." I teased. She threw a bottle at me and it hit my stomach. "And if that would have hit my daughter I would have beat ya ass." 

"I wouldn't have hit my daughter you asshole shut up before I kick your ass."  Jayla snapped. My mom walked into the room with Sebastian. She looked between us like she wanted to smack both of us. She shook her head walking over to me grabbing the baby. 

"You two should be ashamed. Don't you dare curse in front of these girls, I do not care how young they are." She snapped at both of us as she sat onto the bed rocking Kayleigh in her arms. "Matta afact, Come'ere hijo." 

"Coming ma." I walked behind her out of the room and into the hallway. She passed the baby to Bas before closing the door. She looked up at me with a smile and she patted the side of my face. 

"You're going to be an amazing father, same thing I told your brother. Don't you ever doubt your parenting. I know for a fact your kids are going to grow up and be beautiful little girls, and I don't want you to ever leave their life okay. Be better than me, better than your father.... Show them you care okay. Be what I wasn't" She whispered stroking my cheek. I'm so emotional I was crying, because I know how it felt to grow up parent less. 

"I don't want them to go through what I went through. That was a hurtful experience, I know I had dad, but then again I really didn't. He was in and out of jail, and if not that he was never around. I'm paid for life anyways and you guys know the reason why. I'll never be out in the streets and I'll never do anything that I don't need to.. I want to be there for them. all of their life." 

"And with a mind like that, I know for a fact you're going to be a great father. Jay's going to be a great mother, and I told her that, but you two have to move. I want you two to move and if you want me to move near you guys I will. Sebastian said he's moving so I want you to move in the same city as him. Just... make sure you introduce them babies to your father." 

"I don't know if I can do that mom, i'm not ready to even face him right now." 

"What if I told him to call today and he'll be calling in a couple minutes to talk to you?" I sighed running my hand down my face. She handed me her cellphone and went back into the room. I sat on the chair leaning back in it looking up at the ceiling. Minutes past and the phone began ringing, some ridiculous Spanish song came on. I picked it up answering it. 

"Would you like to accept the collect call from California County Jail?" The speaker said through the phone. 

"Yes." it connected my dad through. 

"Kamari..." Was the first words that left his mouth when he was connected. i hesitated before actually saying something because I don't want to talk to him at all. 

"Yes." 

"Man, just let me tell you everything. I am so sorry and I know I put you through a lot of shit, more than you put on yourself. I'm the worst father in the world, but I want to congratulate you because i heard you was going to be a father. I don't know if you had the kids yet but congratulations man i'm so proud of you. Don't ever let anyone take that away from you, you're a father now and I want you to be better than me in every way..." I listened to him talk and I understood everything he said. 

Flash Back

"You said don't ever let no one tell me nothing I know that's not true. Live my life." I told my dad smiling up at him. He nodded ruffling my hair with his huge hands. I stood to my feet looking out the window at Jayla who was running down the street. 

"You're thirteen now, and I want you to know that's going to be the girl you marry." He whispered sitting next to me. 

"How do you know?" I asked curiously not taking my eyes off of her. 

"You've known her for a year and you two are inseperateable. So you know you two are going to be together for a long time. Reese doesn't like her so that's another sign, that God hand ppicked Jayla just for you." I smiled. 

"I do like her a whole lot pops. I'm scared to ask her to be my girlfriend though, what if she says no?" 

"Then you just be her friend, but if I was you I'd wait until it was the right time to ask her out. Wanna know why?"  I tore my eyes from her turning to him. 

"Why?" He chuckled. 

"Well, the longer you wait the more you see how much you like her, the reason you like her, and then you can start seeing if she feels the same. It's easy to tell if a girl feels the same about you because her body language will show you. Like how close Jay sits next to you when y'all are in here watching a movie... She'll get closer, and more comfortable as time goes on. You'll see. You just got a lot to learn man." 

"At least I got you here to teach me man because I be needing that advice about the biddies ya know. These girls are difficult and emotional pops, I don't know how to deal with that just yet." 

"You'll learn how to do that when you get older, it'll come naturally." 

"When do I say I love you?" He made a face then nodded. 

"You'll feel it in your soul and then it'll come out of your mouth... Having love for someone and being in love is two different things, but by time you're old enough you'll know the difference." 

After I hung up the phone I pulled out the engagement ring I bought about three weeks ago and exaimned it. "I feel it in my soul pops." I whispered nodding my head. "I know the difference now." I walked into the room and she was putting Joscelyn into a different onsie. She looked over at me smiling then went back to what she was doing., I stopped in front of her. "I got something I need to tell you." 

"Okay and what is it?" She didn't looked over at me, she was just changing the baby. 

"Baby you got to look at me okay." Bas and My mom was looking at me already. I leaned down on one knee looking up at her , she finally looked at me and the look on her face was beyond surprised. "So I had this ring for about three weeks and Iw as confused as to what I should do. I talked to Bas and Hayden but I didn't know. I didn't know if .. I was just like oh we have love for each other, but then I noticed i'm in love with you. Not only just you as a person but your eyes, smile, lips, everything about you. Especially your personality. When I first met you, I knew we were going to be something one day, and I think it took me leaving and coming back to notice I can't loose you. So Jayla Aaliyah Watson will you marry me?" I opened the box showing  an 18 carat gold engagement ring. The tears flowed down her face and she nodded fast. 

"Y-Yes I will marry you." I stood to my feet walking closer to her kissing her liups passionatly and with so much love. I felt a spark I didn't feel before now.  "I.. I love you so much Kamari Lamari Henderson." 

"I love you way more Jayla Aaliyah Watson." I smiled within the kiss as did she. 

I got my girl forever...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 364 22
A guy with his friend notices a virgin girl in two days and decides to rape her because he is interested in her. The girl's parents are angered and d...
4K 93 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
2.6K 169 38
Years after her parent's died in a mysterious house fire, Cassandra Ricci just isn't the same. Constantly throwing her heart out there and once it fi...
308K 7.2K 64
"Shit happens." Was all astrid could say. Her life was just a normal ass highschool experience with a smidge of suicidal thoughts and abuse, I mean,i...