Annoying ♥

The room was hot and they've been going at it for about an hour. Jayla and Kamari always have these hot moments when they're intimate. It usually starts off as Jayla playing around, and then Kamari putting the seal on it once he goes down on her. This has been going on a lot lately, but it's not just "fucking" to them. Every time they have sex it's so emotion put into it, it's more of making love. The love these two share it's like they've been waiting their whole lives to make love to one another. 

"Get off mee." Jayla whined as Kamari kissed and sucked on her neck. He left love marks on her while his hands were on his shaft. He rubbed the tip of his manhood against her wetness, and low moans slipped from her mouth as he did so. He pushed his full length inside of her while kissing her lips. She clawed at the sheets and loud pleasurable sounds escaped her mouth, which was parted open. Her body longed for his touch, his kiss, his everything, and she was willing to lay there and take it all. Like she's been wanting to do for five years.

♛Jayla Aaliyah Watson ♛

"What you're failing to realize is that I'm a grown ass woman now. I do not have to listen to your childish talk." I put my hand up in his face. We've been going at it about me going to the doctors for almost an hour. About a week ago I told him I was fine, throwing up is something I usually do when I'm sick, but noo he wants me to go to the hospital and get checked up or whatever. I hate going to the hospital or the doctors or any where that has needles or blood. He smacked my hand out his face again, and I put my hand over his face and mushed him away from me. I swear he about to get beat up, I don't want to put my hands on him, but Kamari is pushing my last nerve. 

"You're going and that's it." He thought he made some point so he started walking away. I walked up behind him and pulled him back to me by the hair in the curly top on his head. He turned to me and anger filled his eyes. 

"I'm not going and you can not make me go. You not my daddy, I haven't seen him in about four years so who do you think you is? You can't make me do something I don't want to do." I yelled in his face. He pushed me into the wall and held my hands above my head. 

"You a little smart ass, I don't have time for it. You're going to the damn hospital whether you like it or not." I scoffed trying to wiggle out of his grip. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He made his way out the house, and over to the car. He threw me in the passenger seat, then hopped in the drivers side, and pulled off down the street. I looked at him angrily, I knew he felt the hole I was burning into the side of his head with my eyes but all he did was ignore me. I was getting more irked by the minute, I was even more irked when we pulled up at the hospital.  "You might as well bring your ass on." 

"No." I told him with an attitude, I crossed my arms over my chest and looked out the window. He chuckled and got out the car slamming the door, he came to my side opening the door and picking me up once again. I hit his back and kicked my legs so he could drop me, but he didn't do it.  We walked through the doors of the hospital and he went tot hte sign in area. 

He began telling the lady what was wrong with me, He set me on the thingy and he started signing papers. I crossed my legs and looked out in front of me, all the little posters on the wall talking about fighting cancer, reminded me of my mom. She died of cancer in the end of twenty-twelve, and I miss her so much. Finally he finished getting the paperwork done, and he lifted me back up and we walked over to the waiting room.  He sat me in his lap wrapping his arms around my waist. I was so done with him at this point. "One of the older dancers called yesterday to tell me what time class was next week." He informed me. I shrugged my shoulders at his statement.

Time flew by and the doctor finally came out , I was escorted into the back so he could do my weight, check my blood pressure, etc. It took him about twenty minutes to do so, they made me pee in a cup and all that good stuff. The doctor took Kamari and I to the back room so I could sit there to wait for them to run tests. "You don't have t keep ignoring me baby." 

"Yes I do, you're annoying." I informed him looking down at his phone going through his tweets. He tweets about a lot of stuff, me being his main topic. I smiled at some of the tweets, and I thought I'd hack his twitter. 

@MariBitch: "This is his wife hacking, Y'all hoes stay in his mentions and dm's but just remember he got a girl right next to him haaaaan." 

Not too long after sitting there the doctor came back in holding papers in his hand, he looked down at them not saying anything for a bit. I was a tad confused as to why he was so quiet. "Have you ever been pregnant before?" He asked catching me off guard. 

"No, I haven't. Why?" 

"Well, You're three weeks pregnant, and since you've never been pregnant before you didn't really get the symptoms until now. I mean that's what I'm assuming because some usually experience the throwing up, and morning sickness their first weeks." He stated going through some more papers. "Not being rude, but these little girls today are out of hand, so I am required to ask you a couple questions, if you don't mind." 

"I don't mind at all, ask away." I crossed my legs, setting my hands onto of them looking over at him. 

"Well first and foremost do you know who your baby father is? If so, do you two plan on being together throughout the whole pregnancy?" I chuckled looking over at Kamari who was just staring at me. 

"Well, I know for a fact that's my baby daddy right there, and for the most part even if I don't want him around, he'll be around throughout the whole pregnancy." The doctor chuckled jotting down some notes. Soon he was done asking questions and he gave me my prescription for my prenatal pills. Kamari and I left the hospital, when we get home it's going to be yet another argument... Nigga done got me pregnant..

♚Kamari Lamar Henderson ♚ 

"Okay but hitting me with pillows isn't going to stop you from being pregnant, stop Jayla !" I yelled at her while I was being pounded with a pillow.  It takes two people to make a child, I didn't force her to let me put my dick in her. 

"It's still your fault." She explained still hitting me with the pillow. I snatched it out of her hand throwing it on the floor some where. I climbed on top of her looking down at her facial expression, she looked kind of scared. 

"I'm just scared okay, I've been taking care of Jay for three years, but I don't feel like I'd be a good mom to some kids of my own. What if they grow up and not like me?" I chuckled sitting up and pulling her into my lap. She laid her head on my chest while I wrapped my arms around her waist. 

"You're going to be a great mother ma. I promise you." I informed her running my hand through her hair. "The way you are with Jayden, you'll be the same way with this baby, probably even better. You just have to trust and belive in yourself, and me because I know for a fact you're going to be the perfect mother to our child." I placed both my hands on her stomach and put my mouth by her ear. 

"I promise you."