Past ♥

Asking where I'm at you so annoying

Asking bout my racks you so annoying

Damn you so annoying all up in my face you so annoying

I'm tryna count this cake bitch you annoying

Damn you so annoying playing all these games you so annoying

Please stay in your lane cuz you annoying

Damn you so annoying so annoying so annoying so annoying

So annoying so annoying so annoying

-Speaker Knockerz (R.I.P)

♚Kamari Lamar Henderson♚

I leaned up against the wall with the phone pressed up against my ear, I've been listening to my mom curse me out in spanish for a good thirty minutes. You would think she's yelling at me because I got Jayla pregnant, no she's yelling at me because she wasn't the first to know. All because Sebastian went and ran his fuckin' mouth like an asshole, after I told him don't tell mommy, she doesn't need to know I told you first. Jayla was off somewhere with Jayden, so I was stuck in the house alone.

"Kamari Lamari Henderson, I know you're not ignoring me talk to you? I will come to Jayla's house and fuck your little ass up. You not grown I-Ooooh!" My phone vibrated letting me know it was another call on the other line. 

"Mom, I'll call you right back Jay's calling me." I informed her, she said something in spanish then hung up angrily. I clicked over and it deffintly wasn't Jayla. 

"Hey Baby! You told me you were coming to Jersey and guess who's down here now!?? Meeee! Daddy gave me some money to come spend time with you." Monica screamed very excited into the phone. 

Let me give you backround on Monica, we dated for a year and a half. The last year and a half I was gone, I told her we was over, but she doesn't seem to really understand that at all. I didn't tell her where I was going so I don't even know what she talking about. 

"We aren't together, I moved on. We're done, been done, bye Moni." I was about to hang up until I heard a sniffle. 

"I know we're not together, but what's wrong with being friends hmm? I'm pretty sure your girlfriend won't mind." 

"You don't know my girlfriend." 

"Oh, she can't be that bad... Can I come by your house later for dinner? My Treat." I sighed scratching my head. 

"Aight, man. I'll text you my address later when you ready to come, don't be on no stupid shit Monica." With that I hung up quickly. Jay is going to kick my ass if I tell her, that's my ex, so I'll tell her a friends coming over for dinner. Jay's a month and a half pregnant, when I tell you she's really bi-polar I really mean it a lot. 

I went upstairs to get inside of a hot shower and get ready for later, and what it may encounter... I don't even know what to expect. 

Jayla Aaliyah Watson ♛

I walked into the house with many bags in my hands, then Jayden walked in behind me with just as much bags as me. The house was quiet, I told Jay to go to his room while I walked up to my room going inside dropping the bags. The shower was running so I kicked off my shoes, throwing my hair into a sloppy bun, I opened the bathroom door peeking in at Kamari. He wasn't paying anything any mind, only thing he was worrying about is his phone. Why the hell are you texting in the shower? "Mar!" I yelled and he dropped his phone on in the shower. I laughed backing out and slamming the door shut. 

"JAYLA I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU UP WHEN I GET OUT THIS BA-" He didn't even finish his sentence before he ran out the bathroom ass naked. I giggled uncontrollably when he pushed me on the bed pinning me down. 

"Move you nekkiddd." I squealed pushing him back with my feet. He tickled my sides with one hand, while holding the other over my head. 

"You made me crack my screen some man, I just got the screen fixed last week. After your ass threw it into the wall!" 

"Calm down, I'll get it fixed for you this time baby okay." 

"Nah, I'll do it myself again thanks anyways phone breaker, you save me so much money man I swear." He stood up walking back to the bathroom. I threw a lotion bottle at his back and then ran out the room closing the door and running down the steps. There was a loud obnoxious knock on the door, I skipped over then looked out the peep hole seeing some chick. I opened the door eyeing her. 

"Hey is Kamari here?" She said sweetly, I scrunched my face up at her. 

"And just who the fuck are you?" 

"Oh, I'm Monica... He told me I could come over. I'm guessing you're the new girlfriend he was telling me about.. Right?" 

"Yep, in the flesh. Who are you some girl he was fucking or something? Is you coming to tell him you're pregnant with his child ooor??" I asked in the most annoyed voice ever, her presence was annoying me. She chuckled shaking her head, making her curls jump. 

"Oh no honey, Kamari and I dated for a year and a half, before he left me for you I'm guessing, seeing as though he didn't leave me for very much, and No. I'm not pregnant, just coming to pay him a little visit." She smirked slyly.

"BABE WHO AT THE DAMN DOOR?" Kamari yelled from up the steps, Jayden ran down the steps looking confused. 

"SOME THOT!" Jayden yelled going into the kitchen, and I bursted out laughing. 

"Getting Kamari to take care of kids from your previous relationship? You don't know who your baby father is?" She asked, I turned back to her, my smile fading. 

"No silly,  Kamari's baby is in my stomach... That little boy is my nephew. Hehe, Silly bitch. KAMARI YOU GOT COMPANY BABY." I heard him walking down the steps, and he stopped behind me, not too close though.. 

"Monica..."  He spoke lowly.

"Monica?" I semi-yelled turning to him srunching up my face. 

"Monica Baby." She spoke in the same tone as him smirking at him, he was in some sort of trance. He doesn't even look at me like that..

Sorry it's so short, sorry it's kind of boring. I'm trying to add some drama in the last chapters!!!! Six more chapters left in the story sadly :( Check out the story in the comments though.