Baby Baby Baby

Jayla Aaliyah Watson

Before I got to my mom in law's house my stomach started feeling weird, and it felt like I was peeing. I didn't know exactly what was going on until I felt sharp pains coming from my stomach. "MY WATER BROKE." I screamed. Jayden looked surprised and Tayvion scooted closer to me, his little weird ass like stuff like this and I don't even know why. Lexi turned around in her seat seeing my shorts soaked, I unbuttoned them breathing in and out slowly. 

"Alina skip your moms house, turn down here, the hospital she's going to is right there. Four blocks from the church on Rose street." Alina nodded her head driving as fast as she could down the street. Lexi put the seat back and the contractions were coming at least fifteen minutes apart because I haven't gotten one in fifteen minutes. Right when we pulled up to the hospital another one hit me, causing me to wince in pain and groaned out. I was helped into the hospital , basically limping because I was in enough pain. 

"I need Doctor Samuels,  Jayla Watson has gone into labor." Alina told the receptionist with her strong accent present. The lady handed her paper work to fill out and she rolled her eyes showing attitude. Aline threw the papers at the lady's face, her face turned red as she pulled her towards her. "My sister is in labor, get her a fucking wheel chair and get her into a room." 

"Marco please get this young lady a wheel chair and take her to room thirty seven B, Doctor Samuels will be in shortly after you get settled in." The receptionist was beyond scared, but I couldn't laugh. I was sat into the chair gently with my legs spread, breathing in and out wiping the sweat off my forehead. 

"I'm never getting pregnant again." I mumbled loud enough for only me to hear, but I heard Lexi snicker. They laughing, but I'm serious as hell I don't want no more kids, Kamari better fucking adopt. When we got inside the room I was changed into one of those night gown things that cover everything but your ass. I laid in the bed opening my legs some, and Lexi threw a blanket over my legs so no one could see my lady parts. "Can you call Mari please?" 

"His momma on her way so I think they coming because they left the little ones home for him to bring. He should be here soon baby girl." Lexi explained to me. I nodded my head feeling another contraction making me close my eyes shaking my head. The doctor walked into the room with a clipboard in his hand. 

"Well good afternoon Ms.Jayla. How many minutes apart are your contractions now?" I looked up at the ceiling thinking about it, I don't know really.

"Umm, probably six or seven minutes apart, How long do I have to wait to get these kids out of me?" He sat down on a chair that was in front of the bed, he lifted the blanket examining me. He made a Hmm sound and came from under the blanket. 

"You have to be dilated ten centimeters. Ma'am hows your back and legs?" I rolled my eyes because this is the first time someone has asked me that. 

"My back is in pain, my legs are really sore, and they feel like they're going to cramp up, and these contractions aren't where it's at. They're a lot longer and more painful then from when I first felt my water break. This is stressful and I feel so sick, do you guys have medicine for this?"  The doctor stood to his feet. 

"I'll be right back." He left out the room. I looked over at Lex and she chuckled shrugging her shoulders. 

♠Hayden Amir Watson 

I dragged this nigga out the house after I shot him in both of his legs. He was wincing in pain when I threw him into the back seat of the car. I got into the car speeding down the block trying to make my way down ot the junk yard. I need to be fast because i am not missing my niece and nephew birth for this nigga but he about to pay for killing my dad, uncle and my sisters best friend.