Two Months Later❤

Jayla Aaliyah Watson♛

"What's a relationship to you?" Mrs. Caliver asked Kamari. We were in this stupid class he wanted to take, because he can't show feelings. He rested his hand under his chin looking at the table. He looked like he was thinking, I can't stand this child sometimes. Acting like he don't know how to show feelings or whatever. It's been two months, living in the same house, and all he's done is slept with random girls and not really messed with me. You would think, after all we've been through he'd still be trying to get with me, but he moved all the way on. I kind of zoned out after a while of them talking and paid them no mind. My phone has been a little dry lately, and I've noticed I haven't talked to my big brother in at least a couple months. He started the summer course already so I know he's been busy, but oh well he can call. I am worried about him, and would love to go visit new york, but I can't because my dad don't want me too. He found out about the shit Mari and Reese was getting into so I'm not allowed to go to New York or come back home at all for a while.

When we were finally done there we were on our way home. I didn't have anythong to say to Kamari, haven't talked to him in at least a week. I kept feeling his eyes on me, and after a whole I was tired of it. "Take me home." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear. He sucked his teeth turning around so he could go back to the house. I leaned my head on the window looking out, he stopped the car parking on the side of the road. 

"Sit here, and tell me what the hell is wrong with you!?" He snapped at me, making me jump a little from the base in his voice. 

"Leave me alone, don't you got people to tend too." I ran my hands through my hair trying my best to ignore him."

"So you mean to tell me you're mad at me because I be hanging around new people. I have a life to live also Jayla." When he said that, it was enough closure for me. I didn't say anything at all, I just let him finish driving. When we got to the house, I hopped out going inside, and going into my room closing and locking the door. I picked my phone up seeing a picture of us two when we were thirteen, braces and all on my front screen. Couldn't help but smile, now I see that everyone gets older, and I don't have to sit here and pretend to be having fun with him anymore. 

Our birthday was fun though, and that's what made me feel like he was at least going to be with me in some type of way, but I guess I was wrong.. 

The whole day was just passing by and I had nothing to do. I walked out my room a couple hours later, and the whole house was dark. I turned the lights on and someone turned them right back off, I walked into Kamari's room and grabbed one of the guns he had stashed under his bed. I took the safety off and cocked it going back into my room locking the door. I sat on the floor on the side of my bed and grabbed my phone dialing his number. 

"Yo...!" He yelled into the phone loudly. He was trying to talk over music. 

"For one, go some where quiet." He sucked his teeth, but guess what he did... Went somewhere quiet. I didn't hear anything from inside the house anymore, but only a dumbass would go investigate the house.

"What's up Jay?" 

"I'm scared.. come home." I mumbled quietly into the phone. I heard him sigh, loudly. 

"I'm out partying damn. What do you want me home for?" 

"Well, sorry to bother your stupid ass while you're out having fun, but it's someone in the house fuckin' around. So it'll be nice if you come home because the people who are looking for you, kinda want you and not me." 

"OKAY" He is such a fuckin' asshole I swear. 

Kamari Lamar Henderson ♚ 

I sped home, acting like I don't care about Jayla is hard because I just want to be with her all the time. I know I'm being mean and selfish about the whole us situation, but Jay doesn't understand I'm tryna get myself together before we date. She doesn't honestly care tho, she wants me now... not when I'm ready. When I pulled up to the apartment building I seen our lights in the apartment off. I jogged up the steps pulling out my gun, I unlocked the door going inside. I flicked the lights on to see Diego and Sebastian standing in the kitchen. 

"I said get the key and come inside. I did not say make Jayla have a panick attack because she thinks she gone die!?" I snapped at them two and they jumped turning around. 

"You are 15 years old acting three man. But wassup?" I lifted Diego off his feet and into my arms. 

"Oh yeah, Nothing much just got here actually. Jayla is scared as shit, but it's whatever man. Mommy told me to talk to you about something, not about Diego and I staying here for the rest of the summer." I eyed him. 

"She could have at least mentioned to me that you guys were staying the entire summer." 

"Well, that's not my fault, i did what she told me to do... Did your dad tell you yet?" I looked at him crazily. He had nervousness on his face. 

"What was my dad suppose to tell me..!?" 

"That...

CLIFFY ! I'll be doing a double update Today. I've been getting so much more love than i expected on this story. Thank you soooo much!!! :**** Picture of Sebastian on the side.