Problem ♥

♚Kamari Lamar Henderson ♚

Jayla and Bas fell out in the backseat, after we dropped off Diego at my aunts house. We have been driving for a couple hours because my aunt lives in a different part if Cali. When we got back to the old neighborhood I seen my old house shot up. "Yoo Jay! " I yelled. Her head jumped up off my lap and she hit her head on the steering wheel. She sat up looking over at the house surprised.

"Are you going to look inside?" I nodded my head. She knew I was, my dad gone snap when he find out. "Do you think that's safe?"

"Not really but I have to Jay. Why are you questioning me?" Her lips curves into a frown and she leaned back in the seat.

"Sorry for being protective. You know, I see why we can't date now. Now just because you're a selfish rude bitch, but also because you don't fucking Listen."

"Well sorry that I can't be the unselfish,  unrude, person you want to be with Jayla." She mumbled something under hee breath but I ignored it and parked outside the house. I grabbed my gun and got out.

The house was dark but it wasn't suspicious. I flicked the light on to Reese's old bed room. It was a note on the bed, I lifted it up looking at the rushed hand writing. It was obviously Reeses hand writing. I examined the sheet of paper, and I was beyond done with what it said.

I stormed out of the house and ran back to the car. I started it up and pulled off down the street.

"What's wrong?" Bas asked curiously. I ignored him and handed him and Jayla a gun. She snatched the note that was hanging out my pocket. I sighed watching her eyes water.

Ten minutes later I pulled up at Marquise house. "He bouta die."

"You ready to really for this. We don't even know if Reese is really dead yet. " Bas asked me.

"Reese a trooper. He wouldn't go down that easy, he lived through a bullet before. " Jay informed new with her voice cracking. She right, but I don't know.My mind is set on killing him, and whether he alive or not.. Marquise will die...

♛Jayla Aaliyah Watson ♛

Tuesday, July 4th 2013 -Independence Day

The hot sun beamed down on the pool while all the little kids played. I smiled at my nephew playing in the water. He was overly happy to be back home. So surprised my brother even came back home for this, he can't stand my mom because what she did when we was  younger.  The loud music blasted through the speakers, and Kamari was just fine laughing with his friends. Of course I didn't bother him while he was with friends I refuse too. I guess I was staring to hard because he looked down the street and winked at me. I blushed turning my head to see my brother waltzing his way over here. He laughed when he seen me scrunch up my face and he dropped down on the edge of the sidewalk looking at me. I laid my head on my hand eyeing him and then bursted out laughing as well. 

"Ever since mommy died you seemed so miserable. Ashley said you can come live with us and she wouldn't mind. She could use extra help with Jayden while I'm at work, and she loves you."  My big brother, Hayden told me. 

"I know but besides mommy passing I do have a life, I mean I'm about to graduate next year, and I have friends. I hate coming into a new neighborhood, and trying to fit in with people. Why do that when I'm already around people who I fit in with?"  He nodded in agreement. 

"I feel you, how about after high school you come and live with me. I'll be happy to move you in baby sis." He smiled. 

"That seems nice, Plus I heard they have a nice college down in Deleware. It'll be nice to go live up there with them white folks. It's probably calm and peaceful." 

"That it is. Hey I'll be right back alright." I nodded as he stood to his feet. I felt my arm being grabbed, when I turned to look it was Kamari. I smiled standing to my feet, he pulled me down the street with him, and I seen Reese. I jumped onto him hugging him tight, He wrapped his arms around my body and kissed my cheek. 

"Baaaaaaae." He sung in my ear and I giggled. Mari sucked his teeth behind me. 

"When did you come home? I thought you were leaving until September. I'm so glad you're back oh my goodness!!!!" I squirmed around in his arms while he held me up. I didn't know how pressed up against him I was until I felt his member on my stomach area. 

"Nah don't try to move now. You tryna be all rubbing up and humping a nigga don't be tryna run when the real stuff come out." Reese whispered in my ear. I jumped off him and tried holding in my laughs. 

"Shut Up Ree-" was all I was able to get out before gunshots went off and I was pulled down to the ground instantly. My nephew was running towards me, I jumped up and grabbed him pulling him into my arms. The gun shots got closer, and then I heard a car pull off. 

"REESE!" Kamari yelled and his eyes watered as I sat up. "He got shot in the chest! SOMEBODYT GET AN AMBULANCE."