The Bad Boy's Girl{Currently...

By Kiki_fresh_

Teynana is insecure and think life would be better without her. Her stepfather beats and rapes her. Keenan is... More

The Bad Boy's Girl
Chapter 1: A Morning
Chapter 2: Help me...
Chapter 3: The bad boy's brother
Chapter 4 : Let Me Love you..
Chapter 5: It All Just Hurts
chapter 6: Heartache
chapter 8: Finally
chapter 9: Highway to hell
Chapter 11 : Back To School
Chapter12: Just listen to me!
Chapter 13: Sunshines Seizer..
Chapter 14: Victoria
Chapter 15: Brave Face...
Chapter 16: Missing
Chapter 17: No Love
Chapter 18: I'm Home
Chapter 19: I have a brother?!
Chapter 20: Sunday
Chapter 21: Finally happy
Chapter 22: High School With Christian
Chapter 23: My Big Sister
Chapter 24: The bad boy's girl
Final Chapter 25: Birthday Abduction
A/N
Good News!!!
Chapter 26: Inner angriness
Chapter 27: Dunegon
Chapter 28: Nightmares and Flash backs
Chapter 29: I got Sunishine On a Cloudy Day
Chapter 30:Oh How I Missed You.
Chapter 31: You Mad Bro?¿
Chapter 32: I Am Sorry
Chapter 33: Kidnapping the Kidnapper
Book 2!!!
Well if ya dont know well now ya know!!

Chapter 10: Sleepover!

2K 40 6
By Kiki_fresh_

Enjoy my sweet eye candies!

~*~

After Jacob found out what was wrong when I had my total bitch fit in my room he said I can stay with him and Keenan at their house. Anyways I decided to call sunshine, we haven't had a conversation in a long time. Sadly when I called the line was busy and Keenan called me.

"Hey my love." I can almost since the smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes.

" What's your reason for dialing this number you haven't called me in like forever?" I said.

"Nice to know you love and miss my calls." he said cockily.

"Actually you don't need to call for some odd reason your always there now state you explanation and purpose." I demanded. Keenan snorted.

"Whatever that means.... Tell Jacob to get his girly ass over here so we can go to the store and get the stuff for the sleepover tomorrow. Btw you coming right? That means by the way, by the way."

" I know wht the hell btw means. And yea I'm coming."

"Good call Lucy, and Sunshine let them know. Make sure they bring Keynna too." He said.

"Okay whatever." I said.

"Look sorry I've been a jerk lately."

"Aren't you always  jerk?" I taunted.

"Of course I'm a jerk but I mean ever more than my jerkish self."

"Is that even possible?" I snorted.

" Loom I'm trying to apologize. I -"

"I DON'T WANT AN APOLOGY!!! I'm tiered of promise that you continue to fucking break okay I'm done!! Keep your sorrys I have a surplus of em!"  I yelled hanging up. God he pissed me off.

"JACOB!!!!" I yelled.

"HUUUUUHH?" He sounded annoyed which I found just adorable.

"Keenan wants you home, asap." I yell.

"Are you gonna be good home by yourself?!" He asked walking into the room.

" I'll be just fine." I smiled. He gave me unconvinced smile before leaving. I texted Lucy telling her about the sleepover when sunshine called me back.

“Hello."She said one the other line.

"Hey." I greeted.

"You called?"

"Yea Keenan said to bring Angel and Keynna to his house for a sleepover tomorrow." I said.

"Yay! That should be fun!" she shrieked through the phone.

"Yea. I have something to tell you." I say to her.

"yea?" she asks patiently. Here goes nothing. I take a deep breath.

" I was kicked out of the house and I'm moving with Jacob and Keenan's house. I have until the end of this week."

“ Omg! why did she kick you out?" She squeals on the phone.

"We're low on some payments and stuff. So she kicked us out. My mom is erm..... on a business trip and my sister is  erm... is by my grandmother so I'm going to be crashing at Jacob's and Keenan's place for a while." I lied. I know, I know I just can't talk about it right now. I I'll tell them Tuesday and I'm going to have there funeral Sunday. but I really don't wanna talk about it right now.

"Okay lobe if you say so. Just know I'm here with open arms sweetie." My eyes sting and I hum in reply.

“ Okay you get some rest sweetie I'll talk to you tomorrow. I love you, Teynana." I let out a small whimper holding my mouth with a shakey hand trying to stop the tears.

“Gosh, I love you too sunshine night." I sighed out as if I was holding my breath my voice thinner then ever. I hang up before she can question me more.

I got take a quick shower before climbing in bed. I ball up into a ball silently sobbing to myself until I fall asleep. I miss you so much mommy and I love you and Avery so much.

(Early in the mornin...roumd 8 am) ;)

I wake up my face stiff from tears. Jacob told me he's coming to pick me up at 12 when he gets home from football practice today. I get out of bed and take a long shower and brush my teeth. I wash my face looking at myself in the mirror.

I sigh and throw on some jeans and a white shirt. I add no make up and brush my hair half heartedly. I Guess I wasn't in the mood for tying today. Going downstairs I fixed me some eggs and orange juice sitting crossed leg watching sponge Bob on tv. I watched 4 shows without moving an inch.

Show one: was about sponge Bob thinking he caused the claim to cry when he through a peanut at it.

Show two: was about Mr. Crabs using Gary as a magnetic to get money.

Show three: was about Plankton creating a new wife causing Karen to work for the Krusty crab.

Show four: was about sponge bob  and the best day ever. When he didn't do what he wanted instead he helped but didn't notice so he thought it wasn't his best day ever any more.
Yeah, I know my sponge bob episodes.

I finally stood up when Sam and Cat came on. I mean I like the show but the show episodes 'british brats' which is my least favorite one. Instead I  cleaned out my plate and stated to watch catfish. I had two hours before Jacob come and pick me up.  After two episodes of catfish I turn off the tv and grabbed my song book. I felt like writing a song.

Now You're An Angel

      There's nothing else that I would want

Then to have you right beside me in my Arms. And to hold you, cuz here you belong.

But now you're an angel and it's all my fault.

I should've protected you. And now your just gone.

Now your an angel. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now you're gone. Now I can't see your smile or tell u I'll be a while...while.. cuz ur an angel..... flying high

high in the sky..

I feel like I'm gonna die....

cuz now your gone and it's all my fault.
Now your  an Angel
tooken by god.... I love you by far.... you'll always be in my heart.......
Now you're an angel lost in the stars------------.

A knock on the door interrupted me from writing. I stood and opened the door to find Jacob standing in front of me his back turned a leg on the wall and looking the other way lost in thoughts.

“ Hey." I say softly and he spins around giving me a hug.

“Hey Tee you ready to go?" he asks. I nod running up stairs to get me my bag then back downstairs as Jacob took the bag forming and closing the door lock. I walk to his car and get in while he put the bag in the trunk.

“ So you came early its just 11:15 you said 12:19." I pointed out.

"Yeah we got off early. Hey you gonna help us cook tonight or no?" he smiles driving out of my driveway. Of course I wanna cook it keeps me in a different world.

"Yeah..... sure." I smiled looking out the window. I gave a big sigh as Jacob turns the radio up and pulls the roof back.

“ You okay?" he asks over the music and wind. I nod in reply not feeling like talking. Soon we pull up to this huge house that has two side that are color code. On the right is red with the lawn trimmed perfectly and red roses. A cursive 'j' was a red fountain. On the other side was decorated with skateboards neatly made a bold blue 'k'. In stead of flowers they had blue orbies. I smiled as I grabbed the last suit case following Jacob into the house. As soon as we walk through the doors I see two door and two hallways. One on the left and one on the right. The right has  a red carpet the other has a blue carpet. I follow Jacob to the red side up. I wonder what's through the other doors.

"Jacob what's passed those doors." I ask softly. I hear Jacob chuckle.

" its my murder room, Tee. What's in there is a living room. or something like that." he jokes.

"Don't get smart now just tell me." I smile.

" A really huge pool. A closet full of radios and beach chairs and such." he says. Isn't that supposed to be the living room?!

" that's a bit much for a living room." he chuckles.

" What can I say I'm freakin complicated!" he laughs. I then noticed we're still going up the stairs.

"Dam it either your slow or you have alot of stairs!" I whine and he laughs. Finally we get to a room that's all pink. My favorite color. A huge chandelier  over my bed. The bed is huge with a beautiful set on it. A huge closet and pink big bathroom. The walls in my room are pink and furry with posters of animals on some of the walls. There were some gorgeous paintings one the wall. I ran my fingers through one that looked like me.

"It looks like me." I knit my eyebrows. It has to be me as I look closer and its beautiful I'm not that pretty. Dam it this  can't be me she looks like a model. I don't look like that....

"It is you."Jacob says quietly. I turn towards him and he blushes pulling out a picture from his wallet. I knew I knew that's picture from some where.  My mom got a professional picture done for my mom. That thought made me wanna cry.

" I'm solo sorry. Plz don't think I'm a creep play I just really thought..... look we can take of down. I-"

"Shut up Jacob its beautiful. Nobody has done this for me before. Thank you." He was so sweet to me and I just don't get why. its been 9 months now since I've known him and I feel like I still don't know him.

I smile and walk to the door..

"Come we have food to cook. Sleepover is in two hours.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶°°°°°°°°¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

After cooking the pasta, dirty rice, and salad I walked out side to see Jacob finish up the grilling. He grilled ribs, fish, chicken, and steak. With all these boys we'll need it. They it like total pigs. At 7 pm people started to come. Half of the crew that be with Keenan and Jacob comes and the Angel, Sunshine, Keynna, Johnathan, and Demitrus came in. I smiled and we all devoured the food in the back guard laughing and talking around the fire. I was so happy. I Talked to all of the boys I had a conversation with all of them.

"Hey Angel! What's up!" I smile at her. She pulls me to the side and offers me a smile.

"Hey we need to talk." she says when Andrew interrupts us.

" Have you seen Lucy?" he asks.

" She's running late!" I run him off and turn back to Angel.

" Tell me what's wrong." I told her.

"I'm pregnant." She sighs. I feel my eye widen.

"Did you tell him? What ate you gonna do?" I questioned generally concerned. I didn't  want her to feel bad or overwhelmed. I love her so much she probably need someone to tell her.

"I didn't tell him. Tee,I'm so scared. What if he leaves me? I can't raise a child! I'm so scared." I wish I can tell her it will be alright but I know how it feels to be given a promise only for it to be broken . I don't wanna tell her story when sorties can be kept. I know how this to be broken like this. Maybe not having a child but to be scared and afraid. Mine was a little scary though. I pull her in to a tight embrace. I have to my tell everyone about my mom and sister I know I do. So after a moment of silence and watching the stars I stand before all my friends.

"There s-something I need to tell you guys." I shudder. They look at me with surprised faces.
Come on Tee! Mama ain't raise no fool. Your her little brave princess. I thought.  DON'T BE THE WIMP YOUR STEP DAD  MADE YOU!

" My m-mom and s-sister." I choke. in wanted tears come.  My friends look concern but doesn't  say anything which I am thank fuel for because I need to force this out. I do not want their sympathy they can keep it.

"   My mom and sister are d-dead."

Hey lovers hope you like this chapter! My arm is numb and my fingers ate stiff! plz excuse grammer and spelling my computer is broke so I'm typing on my phone! Thanks for readingVote comment add and follow! Thanks my sweet people!
Xoxox- °kiki_fresh_•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 2.4K 78
When college student Brandy Bright's charming, but toxic best friend, Benji, asks her to move in with him, she has to decide if making a move on her...
8K 535 40
Mila witnessed her brother being killed by hunters and could do nothing to help him. Years later she has trained relentlessly to never feel helpless...
1.1K 202 27
**Summary:** The story follows a spoiled teenage boy named Kai who attends a prestigious high school. he's used to getting everything he wants and is...
1.1M 27.2K 50
Arianna has never had a normal life. Her mom died when she was 10 and her father blames her. Ever since the day her mom died her dad has abused her m...