Don't Go...-Corey Seager *com...

By louies9101

Janine Marley, a sophomore is dating Corey Seager who's a senior in Northwest Cabarrus High School. They've b... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 25

2.1K 26 8
By louies9101

*3 months later in Arizona*

Janine's P.O,V

I watched Corey swing during batting practice. Today is a big game for him. He needs to win today for a playoff. There is a chance that he might win a World Series. I believe in him and even if we don't win, I will always be proud of him.

I put on a black sunglasses as I fix my Dodgers hat. I looked to the left and see Chase watching his dad practice. I smiled as I turn back and saw Corey winked at me.

I blushed. He spoke with his coach and the coach nodded. He walked toward us. "Hey Daddy." Chase said as he hugged him. "Chase ..my baby boy." Corey smiled as he picked him up and put him on his shoulder.

"Hey babe. You look beautiful and glowing. He said as he leaned. I blushed as I leaned in as well and kissed him. Chase groaned. "Ewww..." I chuckled as I pulled away. "Chase...you're gonna understand this once you have a girlfriend." I said. "Girls are weird." Chase said. Hey you." Corey said as he put him down. "That's not true. Girls ac- ." Corey continue talking to his son .

Meanwhile, everyone knows about me and Corey dating. They're ok with us together. Actually, they were happy for us. Corey and I announced it last month. The reason why we didn't announce it earlier because we weren't ready.

Cody wasn't happy with my relationship with Corey,but yet he's still with Sabrina. Which is pretty dumb. Oh well. I don't care because I'm actually happy with Corey. My high school sweet heart.

"Alright babe...I'll see you after the game." He said as he pecked me. I nodded as I grabbed Chase's hand. "I love you. I'll hit home run for you." Corey promised. Chase smiled. Corey gave me one last kiss.

I closed my eyes as I kissed him back. He pulled away, leaving a lingering on my lip. He whispered against my lip. "I love you..." I opened my eyes and saw his green eyes. I smiled and nodded. "Love you more..." I admitted. He smirked as he walked away.

*skip to the games, inning 7th*

The Dodgers were winning by 8 runs while Diamondbacks has zero run. Corey actually hit a home run which is really amazing. Once he got to the last base, he looked at me and smiled. I blowed him a kiss as he caught it and put in his heart. He's so cute.

I had a great time today. Some of the Dodgers wives/girlfriends were here. I spend time with Suzanna and Kourtney the most. They're really funny and badass women. Haha. I love them. They're like my sisters.

I picked up some french fries and ate them. While I was eating them...my stomach wasn't feeling well. I became dizzy as well. "Um...Suzanna..." I said. "Yes?" Suzanna asked. "Can you watch Chase for a bit. I need to use restroom ...I'm feeling a little nauseous." I admit.

She frowned and nodded. "Are you ok babe? Do you want me to come with you?" She asked. I shook my head. "No ...I'll be fine." I quickly got up and ran upstairs.

I ran to the nearest bathroom as I opened the door and closed it quickly. I bend down on my knees as I vomit. I kept vomiting until my stomach was empty. I gasped for air as I grabbed my hair. "Janine!! Are you ok??!" Kourt yelled.

"Noo..I don't think so..." I said as I got up and flushed the toilet. I opened the bathroom and see Kourt. "I threw up..." I said. She looked concerned.

"Did you wat something that poisoning food?" She asked. I shook my head. "I don't think so..I ate pancakes this morning and I was completely fine. Then today I ate tender chickens with french fries." I said as I washed my mouth.

She gasped. " Do you think..you might be pregnant?" She said. My eyes were widen as I stared at her from the mirror. My hands were shaking until Kourt comfort me.

"I can't be pregnant..I'm not ready.. oh god." I said in tears. "Aww...it's ok babe." Kourt hugged me. I cried as I hugged her back. "Do you wanna leave early and buy a pregnancy test to see if you're pregnant?" She asked.

I nodded as I break the hug. I took a deep breath. "Yeah. That would be great. Um..I just need to inform Corey.."I wiped my tear away. She nodded. "I'll tell one of the girl to tell Corey." She said. "Ok..thank you.." I bit my lip.

"It's ok...everything will be ok.." Kourt rubbed my arm. I nodded as we both went back to our seat. "Come on Chase. We're leaving." I picked my stuff. He whined. "But mom...this game isn't over yet." I sighed. "I'm sorry..,but I'm feeling little sick and I need to rest." I said.

He nodded as he got up. "I hope you feel better." Suzanna stood up as she hugged me. I nodded as I hugged her back. "Don't worry..I'll be ok." I admit. She nodded and pulled away from our hug. "Text me..if you really are.." She looked at me in the eyes.

"I will..." I promised. She smiled and took her seat. I waved at the ladies as I leave with Kourt and Chase. Chase and I went back to my car while Kourt went to her car. We stopped at the pharmacy to pick up some pregnancy test and snacks for Chase. We drove back to the hotel.

Chase went to the room to watch tv. Kourt and I were in the bathroom. Kourt pulled out pregnant test from the bag and handed it to me. I took a deep breath and took it.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Kourt asked. "I mean..we don't have to do this. I can take you to the doctors." She added. I quickly declined. "No ! I mean..no .. I can do this please. I don't like going to doctors." I told her the truth.

She nodded. "I'll be waiting in the room ok?" I nodded. She smiled as she leaves. I looked at the box one last time before opening. My hope..is not to get pregnant yet. I'm not ready for this. Neither Corey is. He has games to focus on. I don't want to ruin his career.

I sighed as I opened the box. I read the instructions and followed it. After I was done peeing on the test, I have to wait for 5 minutes. I waited in the bathroom just staring at the mirror.

It's gonna be ok. Everything is going to be ok. I'm not stressing nor worrying. I have a beautiful life and I'm happy. I've got a lot of supports and loves. I've got Corey and Chase by my side. Also, my mom and my best friends.

5 minutes past. I closed my eyes as I took another deep breath. It's gonna be ok. I believe in god will help me. I opened my eyes and grabbed the test from the sink. I looked at the test and read.... pregnant.

Oh my god. I am pregnant...with Corey's baby. I burst in tears as I dropped the pregnancy in the sink. I covered my mouth as I continue crying. "Janine? Are you ok?" Kourt knocked on the door. I gasped as I wiped my tears.

I opened the door and stared at Kourt. She gasped covering her mouth. I nodded as she hugged me. I cried on her shoulder." "It's ok babe..I'm here.." She rubbed my back. I just say nothing,but crying.

We hugged for long enough. I pulled away and wiped my tears. Kourt picked up the pregnancy from the sink and stared at it. "Woww.." Kourt said in shocked. I let out a chuckle. "Yeah..."

She smiled. "We're gonna have another baby seager running around..." She said. "Oof..." I smiled. "It's gonna be ok...you have me, Mariana and Suzanna..." Kourt said. I nodded. "Thank you... " I thanked to her.

She nodded. "Soo...are you going to tell Corey?" I sighed. "I have to...he deserves to know this time. I won't be that Janine who doesn't tell him before." I shook my head, disappointing at myself.

"Ok..let me know how it goes. I need to go back to the hotel." She sighed. I nodded and gave her one last hug. "Thank you for being there for me." I said. She smiled. "It's all good babe. I love you. I'll see you tomorrow." She said.

I nodded as she pulled away and leaves. I sighed and looked at the test. Wow. This is crazy. I'm pregnant again..with Corey's baby. How am I supposed to tell him? Oh god. This is gonna be hard.

I hid the test as I went to the bedroom. The t.v was still on,but Chase fell asleep.Wow...he's not gonna be a child anymore. He's gonna be a big brother. I think he's gonna be happy ever since he wanted a sibling.

I lay down next to him and gently pat his head. I watched him sleep. I can't believe he's growing up. I remember him as a baby. He was so cute and adorable. Yet he still is, he just looks more like his father.

There was a knock at the door. I got up and walked to the the door. I opened the door and see Corey. My eyes were widen as I looked around. "What are you doing here?!" I whispered. I pulled him inside as I quickly closed the door.

"I miss you baby...you left early..." Corey whispered as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I chuckled. "I'm sorry...,but you're gonna get us in trouble." I said. He shrugged as he leaned in to captured my lip.

I leaned in as well as I kissed him back. His hand roamed my body until he lands on my butt. I pulled away and shook my head. "We can't do it here..." I closed my eyes as he kissed my neck.

He ignored me as he continued kissing and nipping my neck. "Babe..please..we can't do this..Chase is upstairs sleeping..." I opened my eyes. He sighed and give a few more kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Why did you leave early? Is everything ok? Did Chase gets sick again?" He overreacted. I shook my head. "Everything's ok. Chase is not sick. I wasn't feeling well and...I need rest. I'll be fine." I closed my eyes.

"Mm...are you sure?" He asked in concerned. I nodded. "I have something to tell you,but it can wait tomorrow." I yawned. "Alright babe..I'll see you tomorrow. I'm taking you and Chase out for breakfast." He said.

"You didn't have to...." I said. "Please let me...." He whispered against my lip. I smiled. "Alright..fine." He smirked as he pecked. "I'll see you tomorrow morning.." He pecked me couple times. I nodded. He smiled and unwrapped his arm from my waist.

"Goodnight..." He pecked me one last time. "Night..." I whispered. He opened the door and looked at me one last time. He blowed a kiss as he leaves. I shook my head and smile as I closed the door. My back were against the door as I sighed.

This is it. I think it's time to tell him tomorrow. He deserves to know. I don't wanna keep the secret like I did before. I want Corey to know so he can be there for baby. Goodluck to me....

Oof ! Janine is pregnant 👀. Happy Easter Day everyone! Hope y'all have great day. Dodgers finally win. We ain't gonna have 0-162 this year 😂. Like kike said lol. My brother went to the game last night without me 😩. But he got me something :) Hope y'all enjoy this chapter ! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 1.7K 80
"A strong woman will automatically stop trying if she feels unwanted. She won't fix it or beg, she'll just walk away" Completed October...
15.6K 396 200
Everything took place dodgers stadium game when a group of high school varsity baseball team got invited to see the game stay after for Meet & Greets...
79.2K 2.8K 13
Sang finds out she's pregnant after a check up with Dr. Roberts. When she goes to share the news with the guys she overhears a conversation that make...
37.4K 648 17
" i don't know how not to live my life with you in it" a short sequel to my previous Corey Seager fanfiction, Baby Bellinger.