Oh my stranger! ||COMPLETED||

By HaruTrishaXX

A woman who's been gone from her house in Korea for two years and comeback seeing a man living in her home. More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Epilogue

13

2.9K 119 16
By HaruTrishaXX

Tzuyu entered to the taxi while talking on the phone, "You better not disappoint me or it'll be the death of you.."

"Yeah yeah.. I'll call you when I'm there.." He ended the call.

"Gyeonggido ajussi.." She took a deep breath and looked outside.

Jungkook answered his phone, "What?"

"Jungkook... Its your hyung.."

"I know! what the hell do you want now?"

"I got robbed here in gyeonggido... They took my wallet.."

"Okay go back here.."

"I didn't use my car.. I use cab.. Jungkook help me.." He made a disappointed sound, "I can't even go home.. pick me up.."

He took a deep breath, "I have office.."

"Jungkook..."

"What?!"

"Please.." He begged.

"I'll be there in few minutes.." He rolled his eyes then end the call. Before he turn off the TV, he at look his own face at the TV and Minji's face being a big trend around the world, "What the hell?" then completely turn it off. He hopped into his car and took off while pressing on his phone.

"Hyung... Gyeonggido? What were you doing there?"

"Meeting with some management... But I got completely rob.."

"You have your phone tho.."

"I do.. I left my phone inside the office of my friend..."

He nod his head then take a deep breath, "I'm driving slowly cause there's a storm today.."

"Its fine take your time.."

Tzuyu scrolled to her phone then call Jihyo, "Unnie where are you?"

"House..."

"Did you ever come out of the house yet?" She groaned, "Seems like you're there eversince we got drunk snd that guy dropped us off.."

"Yah... You haven't received your schedule yet? Im busy fixing all the files and billings and stuff.."

"I understand.. Well let's hangout if you're free.."

"Okay.. Byeee.."

She looked at the road then creased her forehead, "Ajussi how long is gyeonggido?"

"About 30 minutes?"

"Ohh... Its a province right?"

"Yeah.. But cool places too... Why? Are you vacationing there? If you're vacationing I suggest you don't live near mall town.. Many pick pockets there.."

She nods her head, "Im not vacationing... Just visiting.." checking her emails on her phone while talking to the driver. Her face turned to the guy and creased her forehead, "Is it stormy today?"

"That's why Im slowing down on driving.."

"Aishh.. That bitch want me to be stuck in that place.." she mumbled.

***

Jungkook pressed on his phone, "Where are you exactly at?" looking around the places. Yoongi's eyes widened, "Imma call you back.. you're already there?! Where are you parked at?"

"Im at the Gapyeong... I left my car on the Parking lot.." He sighed. Yoongi took a deep breath, "Okay I'll be there.." then ended the call. He looked at the phone then creased his forehead, "Aish hyung.."

"Tzuyu Tzuyu Tzuyu where are you?!" He immediately asked as soon as Tzuyu answered the call. She rolled her eyes, "Why?"

"Im at the Gapyeong.. Okay?"

"Why?"

"Cause its a pretty place.."

"But isn't that houses?" She creased her forehead. He quickly shooked his head, "Mhmm mhmm no... Its not.. Hurry okay? And watch out for storm.."

"I swear if I die you're going to be haunted for the rest of your life I am not lying.." Threatning him then end the call, "Ajussi.. Gapyeong please.."

The driver nod and turn the car around, "We actually passed it so Im just gonna make a U turn..."

After few minutes the driver parked the car and wait for her pay and get out then point to the sky, "You should go now it'll start to rain any minute.." he said then drove off. Tzuyu pressed on her phone as she walkeds to the place looking around the house and people then sit on the stairs, "Yah.. where are you?"

"Where are you?" yoongi asked.

"Im at this stair.. I don't know! You find me!"

"Okay.." He quickly ended the call and dial Jungkook. "Kookie-ya... Im here at the stair.."

"Stair?" he turned around and walked down, "I was just there.."

"Okay.. I'll be here and quickly!"

Jungkook hangup the call and continue to walk down until he reach the stairs. Then stopped and creased his forehead looking at his phone, "Son of--" He stepped down and sit behind her, "Did he call you here?"

She turned around and her eyes widened, "What are you doing here?"

He sighed and lean his back, "Obviously... He told me to come here.." crossing his arm. Tzuyu groaned and glared to a spot, "Im going to kill him.." then turn to him, "You probably told him to make me come here?!"

"Why would I do that? I already don't like you living in the house?" he smirked then pressed on his phone but a drop of water he spotted on the screen then look at the sky.

They both stand up and run inside the store when the drops goes harder. Tzuyu was mumbling something he couldn't understand, "Are you saying something?"

"Nǐ yīkuài lèsè!" She yelled in mandarin(Im not sure if its right) then dry her hand with a tissue from the box. The high school girls looked at Jungkook then whispered to each other. He walked up to them, "Do you three know when does the rain will stop?"

They all shooked their head while blushing then gulped, "I heard till tomorrow or after tomorrow.."

"Aishh.." he looked at outside then sighed, "Yah.. We gotta run?"

She smirked, "Run? Why would I run?"

"You don't wanna be stuck here all day don't you?" giving her a serious look then groaned, "You see the weather?"

"You see my clothes?"

"Who told you to wear that anyways? It was told there's a storm.." he rolled his eyes and look at up and down then to the high school girls who's currently watching then argue. Tzuyu grabbed another tissue and wiped her bag then shaked her head, "I aint going with you.."

He shrugged, "Whatever you say.." then stepped out of the store running on the rain. She rolled her eyes and sit down on the chair looking at the high school girls, "High school?"

"Y-yess.." they all nod their head then gulped, "D-o you need help unnie?"

"Oh no.. Im just asking.." She smiled, "You guys are pretty.."

They smiled shyly and drink their juice looking at her, "Is that your boyfriend?"

She choked, "Who?"

"That guy you were arguing with..."

"Ohh no.. Never.. No way.. He's too ugly.."

"No he's not.." the girl cleared her throat then eat the peanuts, "He's good looking.. Hana blushed.." pointing to her friend.

She hold their shoulders, "Girls.. Okay.. Once you've reached my age.. You won't find guys like that good looking.." shaking her head, "And you will hate them.."

"Ehh?"

"Yeah!" Nodding her head, "At your age you girls are basing everything by the beauty.. but once you've reached the adultness.. It'll be different since you have more to focus on.."

They looked at Tzuyu and blinked their eyes then sighed, "I want a boyfriend.. like him though.." looking at outside, "Aren't you going unnie?"

"Going where?"

She pointed outside. Tzuyu looked to where her finger is pointing at then cleared her throat, "Nah.." shaking her head and raised her hand, "Ajumma orange juice please.."

"You should call him too.."

"And why? Yah.. It'll be boring here.." She gave them a no sign, "He talks so boring.."

"He's probably cold.. inside the car and he's soaked from the rain you should let him drink tea.." The girl gave her a begging look. Tzuyu said something silently then stand up walking outside knock on the window car "What are you doing there? They're asking for you.."

"Who?"

"The girls there... You legit seduced them.." rolling her eyes then walked back inside.

"Oh.. Unnie here's your drink.."

"Im going to the restroom I got soaked again.." wiping her bag with a tissue as she enters to the restroom. Something suddenly popped out of her mind, "Ahh right.. Isn't it there's still class for high schoolers?" looking at the time then to the door, "Did they ditch?"

Jungkook looked at them staring at him with a blush on their cheeks, "Ah-.. Are you three okay?"

"Oppa--"

"Don't call me oppa.." he quickly stopped the girl. They gulped and drink their juice, "Sorry.."

Hana raised her hand and take a deep breath, "I have a question.. sunbae.."

"Sunbae?" He creased his forehead.

"Yeah.. You don't want us to call you oppa.. So sunbae.." She smiled. Jungkook smirked and looked around, "What are you going to ask?"

They all look at the way where Tzuyu went, "That girl you're with... Is she your girlfriend?"

He blinked his eyes and smirked again. Tzuyu walked back to the table and look at the girls then to Jungkook as she drinks the juice. The girls looked at her then smiled, "Unnie.. So what do you do for a job?"

"I open people's intestine and cut their leg.." She smiled. They touched their stomach with a pain expression, "Syndicate? I mean those kind of syndicate who opens the body of--"

"Surgeon.." Jungkook cut them then look at Tzuyu, "Why you gotta be so useless to talk to?" he rolled his eyes. She dropped her jaw and smirked, "Me? You're telling that to me.."

The girls gulped again and looked at each other then cleared their throat, "D-Do you two always fight?"

He looked at them then smiled, "Every second, everyday.."

"Hana.. We gotta go.." The girl elbowed them and look at the time. Tzuyu point at them, "You didn't finish your peanuts.."

"You two can have them unnie.. We're going to be late already.." They rushed outside and run with their umbrella. Tzuyu moved to where they were seating and eat then look at him giving her a disgusting look, "What are you looking at?!"

He looked at his car, then to the coffee, "Did you pay for this? No right? so why eat their food?"

"They left.. And they said I can eat it.. tsss.. Leave me alone.. Mind your own business.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639 33 14
Tzuyu moved to Korea to visit her sick grandmother. she transfers to a school and meets a guy named Taehyung that is a trouble maker and is part of a...
113K 8.2K 50
Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung. Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin. You would think that once you find the love of your life that it would all work out and b...
15.5K 588 29
Jeon Jungkook moved in two houses down from you. He's hot, he's popular, but he also has a secret that there have been rumors about.
8.7K 303 21
A girl that her parents doesn't love her kicked her out of the house .. she decided to tell her bestfriend about this .. he offered to let her move t...