The Indian Fan

By HarsimarKaur97

All The Way From India To London. Shanaya Arora. An Indian Girl Finds A Job As An Event Manager In A Really N... More

Intro
India To London
First Day Of Office
My Love
Sunday Funday
Authors Note
Someone New
Concert & Shopping
Big News
The o2 Arena
Movie Night
Birthday & Proposal
Authors Note.
Changes
Drunk
One Direction!
Thankyou
Authors Note
Weekend
First Concert!
Lunch
Awkward Days
Happy Birthday Harry!
First Kiss
Authors Note
Date
I Love You's
Sick
Mumma's Boy
Barbecue
Falling Apart
India
A Year Of Happiness
Holmes Chapel
Work & Tours
Harry Styles Tour
Everything Is Fair In Love & War
Breaking The Orthodox
Forever
Always
End Note+Bonus Chapter

Epilogue

1.4K 49 4
By HarsimarKaur97

7 Years Later

"You guys are finally here." Anne said hugging us as she welcomed us inside. "Grandmaa!" Our 3 year old son Elijah screamed wrapping his arms around Mom's legs. Seven years since me and Harry got married and Had Elijah after 3 years. Our first little bundle of joy and Then this year Darcy our second bundle of Joy. "How's my bug?" Mom said taking Darcy from my arms. "She's fine. Enjoying ruining everyone's sleep at night." I said rolling my eyes making Mom laugh. "Hey mom" Harry said coming in giving Mom a hug. It was months since we all had met. With Harry's busy recording and tour schedule it made it hard for us to visit mom every once in a while. Finally he was home for few days so we decided to have a get together at mom's place. "Hey Gem." I hugged Gemma then Michael.
"Where's my handsome nephew." I said looking around. "Here he is." I heard Harry from behind me. I smiled looking at him. He had Elijah in his one arm and Carlos in other. "Aunt Shanaya!" Carlos ran towards me. Hugging my legs tightly. "I'll take her." Gemma said taking Darcy from my Arms. "How's my handsome man?" I said picking him up. "I am great. What about you?" He asked me. "I am fine. Just a little tired." I said speaking the truth but at the same time overacting my exhausted expression. "Don't worry you'll be fine." He said patting my cheeks. Everyone laughed at his little action. "What a smart man he has turned into to."

I placed Darcy lightly on the bed. She was finally asleep. "Hey Gemma have you seen Harry anywhere?"
"I think he went upstairs." She said. I quickly made my way upstairs. What was he even doing up there. "Harry." I called out his name in the corridor. He wasn't there in the first room. I opened the door to the next room.

A pair of arms pulled me in making me slightly scream in terror until I saw who it was. It was Harry he covered my mouth to stop me from screaming. "It's me babe!" He said. "What are you even doing in here? You scared the shit out of me." I said with my hand still on my chest trying to calm my fast breath. "Just wanted to make a call." He replied. "Oh! Okay let's go downstairs Mom is setting the table." I said walking ahead. But Harry pulled me towards him. My back was against his chest as I felt his breath tingling on my neck. "It's just you and me alone. After so long." He said huskily kissing my neck lightly moving further down. "Harry." This wasn't the right time to make love. Definitely not. He turned me around making me look in his eyes. They were dark with desire. I took a deep breath in. "Harry, you know this is not the-." I was cut of in the middle when his lips crushed mine forcefully. I tried to resist very hard but I couldn't. The way his tongue teased my mouth it was completed impossible to not give in, So I just gave in. "Open your mouth for me baby." He said between the kiss. I let his tongue explore my mouth while I worked on removing his pants. Harry's hand made it's way pulling up the top I was wearing to slip my of my panties. He pushed me towards the bed making me lie down. In an instant he was on top of me adjusting himself in between my legs. And then in a second he plunged inside me. I moaned loudly making Harry cover my mouth again to suppress it. Each stroke he took inside me filled me up with ecstasy making both of us came at the same time. Harry collapsed on top of resting his head on my chest. We waited until our breath became back to normal. Harry got up and then helped me to sit on the bed. He pulled up his pants and ran his fingers through his Hair to fix them as they were a complete mess. "my lipstick." I pointed at his lips. He just wiped it with his T-shirt. "Let's go." He held his hand out. "I'll be be there in a minute." I said. "Okay." He kissed my forehead and left.
I made my way to the washroom. My lipstick was the only make up I was wearing and that was completely ruined. So I washed my face quickly and tied my hair into a bun and re-applied my lipstick before I made my way downstairs.

Everyone was already sat at their places serving themselves. I settled down beside Harry who had Elijah on his lap. "Come here El." I said settling him down on my lap. "What do you wanna have." I asked him. "The pie." I rolled my eyes. "Honey we are having lunch first then desert." He looked at me disappointed making everyone laugh. "So tell me what will you have for lunch."
"I'll have whatever you have. But I do get the pie after that right?" He asked looking at me with his brown doe eyes that he got from me. "Yes you do Elijah." Harry answered him back ruffling his hair. The lunch was amazing and Elijah got to have the pie too.

"You've met us all after very long." Gemma said to me. "It's too busy around with Darcy now you know. I have two to handle now. Plus Harry being on tour." The three of us sat on the couch enjoying our tea talking about what has been happening around. "You're fine, right?" Gemma asked resting her hand on my thigh. "I am fine. They aren't that difficult to deal with. We raised them well." I said making the two ladies smile. "There you go! My angels awake." I said excusing myself as soon as I heard Darcy's cry.

I cradled her in my arms patting her back. "Hey little angel." I said kissing her head making her stare at me with her green eyes. I settled down and quickly changed her diaper. I pulled up my Tshirt for feeding her as I heard a knock on the door. Anne peaked in smiling. "Do you mind honey?"
"Not at all mom." I said returning her a smile. She settled down on the bed facing me. "You know I heard you there." Anne said looking at me. Worry completely visible on her face."I know it gets really hard raising these two with Harry not around. Even though you insist you can do it I don't want you to get sick baby girl." She said rubbing her hand on my cheek. "Mom it's not like that. I am alright. I do have a nanny to look after them." I said assuring her by holding her hand. "I've seen you look so exhausted the last time I visited when Harry wasn't around. It just gets me worried." She said.
"There's nothing to worry Mom. Harry even if not around he somehow is always there for us. He gives in his effort all the time especially when he's around. He cooks me breakfast in bed" I said smiling thinking about the those beautiful mornings. "Harry is great at being a father even after not being around them as much as I do. Whenever he's home he'll take us out for ice cream treats, make us visit you or you know make the kids visit around the places where he created his best memories or shopping , no matter how tired he is." I said thinking about them all smiling along. "I don't know how he does that. And still wants another baby. He's just the best one I could ask for." I chuckled at the thought of a third baby.
"Oh dear, he's a very good man." Anne said smiling genuinely at me rubbing my arms.
"He's not a good man Mom. He's perfect." Harry was the best thing that happened to me. He is just the best Husband, Father, Son and Brother that anyone could ever ask for. "And I think it's all in the way you raised him. I wanna thank you for raising him so well Mom. He is the man you always wanted him to be." I said squeezing her hand when I saw her eyes glistening of with happy tears with a
"Harry is lucky enough to find a wife like you. And I get the best Daughter In Law" She said giving me a side hug making a small smile play on my lips.

________________________________________

Harry took Darcy from my arms as soon as I walked out the room. "My baby is up." He swing her happily in his arms making her laugh. Her laughter was a music to our ears. "Uncle Harry can I hold her." Carlos asked settling down beside Harry on the couch admiring Darcy. "Noooo... She's my sisterr!" Elijah shouted while running towards them. "Hey El, what did I tell you?" I bent down in front of Elijah holding his hands. "She is both of your sister. Okay?" He nodded his head at me. "Here bud." Harry carefully placed Darcy on Carlos lap. Darcy was so lucky to have two brothers who loved her so dearly that they were jealous of each other. She had everyone wrapped around her fingers. The boys played with Darcy trying their best to make her laugh. While I sat beside Harry resting my head on his shoulder.

"Do you guys even have to leave?" Mom asked me and Harry while holding Darcy in her arms. "Yes mom. Elijah has school tomorrow." I said with a sad smile. We were kind of used to staying at Mom's place for a day whenever we visited her. But now Elijah was grown up already going to school so vacations became shorter than what they usually used to be. "That's the only reason why I am not insisting you guys to stay." Mom handed Darcy to Harry. We bid everyone a goodbye finally making our way home.

"You know we should visit mom more often." I said looking at Harry while he was driving. "Did she say something.?" Harry asked curiously. "Yes and No. She just was quite worried about us you know." I said. "Us?" He looked at me for a second. "Yeah, she just worries that I am exhausting myself handling the kids alone." I looked at Harry who was very much focused on driving but his face showed that he was very well listening to me. "But I told her that's not the case I am totally fine. Because honestly Linda is a great nanny. Okay? And I wanna tell you the same." I assured Harry by resting my hand on his thigh. "Okay, I trust you. You'll tell if you need anything right? He asked me. "Of course I will." I said sincerely receiving a smile from Harry. "We're doing a wonderful job being the parents we are." I kissed Harry cheek which was on my side.
"Babe, the kids!" Harry said. "First of all That's my line." I raised an eyebrow at Harry. "And secondly it's past their bedtime." I turned around to find both of them slept as I expected. "My babies are asleep." I replied to Harry. He took a glance at them through the driver view mirror a smile filled with adoration on his lips.

It was sometime hard for me to believe how far we had come from where we started. Almost 7 years of togetherness. I married the man I fan girl over for years and now have two beautiful children with him. A complete family just like I dreamed.
"Hey babe." I said out loud.
"Hmm." Harry said while his eyes fixed on the road.
"I love you." I kissed Harry's shoulder then rested my head on it.
"I love you too." He said wrapping his hand around mine which was resting on his thigh and then kissed it.

_______________The End________________

Hope you guys enjoyed it. Please vote and comment <3

-Harsimar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 693 56
In which she goes to EVERY LOT concert. or In which he comes out every night in the hope of seeing HER.
4.5K 448 64
Harry is a celebrity that happened to get kidnapped by a teenage fan girl and she ends up letting him go But Harry comes back to her realizing that...
66 1 2
Hot and Cold. That's the only way she can describe it. When a young One Direction fan girl gets swept up with Harry Styles, the conflicting and unpre...
6.8K 254 18
This is a story about an Indian girl who has been in love with Harry ever since she was 11. She has been dreaming of meeting him since then and now f...