Alpha's Son And The Vampire (...

By Selcouth_Saudade

(Credit of the book cover belongs to someone else, not my own creation) This is the story about 19 year old W... More

Chapter One: Alpha's Son Of The Montana Territory
Chapter Two: The Lone Vampire
Chapter Three: That Scent...
Chapter Four: Sweet Blood
Chapter Five: Can't Help It
Chapter Six: Don't Let Them In
Chapter Seven: Mate?!
Chapter Eight: Hunting
Chapter Nine: Dinner with the parents
Chapter Ten: Bonding
Chapter Eleven: Time With My Mate
Chapter Twelve: Doing A Little... Research
Chapter Thirteen: Haha... Whoops?
Chapter Fourteen: Now He Knows
Chapter Fifteen: Learning The Details
Chapter Sixteen: Mates
Chapter Seventeen: No More Secrets
Chapter Eighteen: Dating
Chapter Nineteen: Hunting Together
Chapter Twenty: Running Late
Chapter Twenty-One: Evil Mate
Chapter Twenty-Two: Fighting And Angry Mothers
Chapter Twenty-Four: Kyle's Family
Chapter Twenty-Five: Possessive
Chapter Twenty-Six: Sleepover
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Cuddling and YouTube
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Breakfast With The Foremans
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Time Alone
Chapter Thirty: Crazy Family
Chapter Thirty-One: A Near Accident
Chapter Thirty-two: Trespassing
Chapter Thirty-three: We're Going To Challis
Chapter Thirty-Four: Seymour
Chapter Thirty-Five: Calm Before the Storm
Chapter Thirty-Six: Botched Escape
Chapter Thirty-Seven: A Mate's Rage
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Home At Last
Chapter Thirty-Nine: You're Safe
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Three: Family Reunions

3.3K 125 5
By Selcouth_Saudade

Kyle

Ashlyn's heart was pounding when I parked the car in her driveway; I could hear it. I stepped out and grabbed our bags from the backseat, my arm wrapping around Ashlyn's shoulders as we walked to the front door. Her hand shook as she reached out and opened the door, taking me inside and nodded to a spot against the wall where I set our bags.

"Mom?" she called, looking around the front room and dining room.

"I'm here," Mrs. Coleman said walking out of the kitchen, arms crossed and lips pursed. "Sit down," she said nodding to the dining room table and Ashlyn sat in a deep brown wooden chair, staring down at her hands. I stood behind Ashlyn, watching as Mrs. Coleman sat across from her daughter. "You too Kyle," She said looking at me.

"Yes Ma'am," I said sitting beside Ashlyn obediently, not wanting to get kicked out and forced to leave Ashlyn.

"Do you know why I'm mad?" Clair asked calmly and that tone even made me fidget nervously. It was never good when an obviously pissed mother sounded calm.

"Because I punched a girl in the face...?" Ashlyn asked slowly, laughing nervously.

"Exactly!" Clair smiled sarcastically. "You punched a girl in the face!" she snapped and Ashlyn bit her lip. Her long pale fingers were fidgeting and picking at her trimmed nails in a anxious way. I glanced back up at Clair, slipping my hand over Ashlyn's thigh and lacing my fingers with her's to calm her.

"Mom, it wasn't my fault! She attacked me first but I bet she didn't share that part, did she?" Ashlyn asked angrily, suddenly becoming fierce and irritated.

"No because you ditched right after!" Clair yelled. Ashlyn was getting angry; I could feel her pulse pounding in her slim wrist. Clair took a deep breath and closed her eyes to calm down and they snapped open after a moment.

"I talked to your father and we agreed that neither of us want to punish you; you're usually so well behaved, we didn't want to punish you so harshly... So instead of grounding you we thought it would be better if we left for our annual family reunion early!" she beamed and I could tell by the way Ashlyn's jaw dropped that this "Annual family reunion" wasn't necessarily a great thing.

"Mom... Please, do not do that to me. I'm begging you," Ashlyn pleaded, tone dreadful.

"You were suspended from school tomorrow and Friday so we decided we'd leave tomorrow morning," Clair smiled. Ashlyn's fire colored hair fell over one shoulder as she dropped her head on the table and I rubbed her back.

"What's this annual family reunion?" I asked.

"It's this reunion my family has every spring break. I get dragged along everytime," Ashlyn mumbled.

"It's not that bad Ashlyn! We usually only go Saturday to Thursday, but sense you're suspended we can go for about a week!" Clair said excitedly, obviously much more delighted about this reunion. Ashlyn looked at me desperately and the pleading in her sad blue eyes made my heart throb.

"This sounds fun, I wish I could come with you," I teased and I really wished I could; a week away from my mate? Absolute torture. And my family was coming to the pack house for break as well so it's not like I could even hope to go with Ashlyn... Though if she could've possibly stay and met my family, that'd be amazing.

"Trust me, you don't want to go anywhere near my family. Most of my cousins are quite a bit younger than me and the only one who's older me is my douche bag cousin Malcolm-" Ashlyn ranted, holding obvious repulsion for this Malcolm.

"Ashlyn, don't talk about your cousin like that!" Clair interrupted.

"Mom, he is! And Aunt Selena is even worse!" Ashlyn cried. "Malcolm constantly messes with me and Aunt Selena always has something nasty to say about me," She said glaring at the wooden table top. My lip curled up in a snarl as I stared at Ashlyn.

"What do they say?" I asked tensely and Ashlyn looked at me; cheeks burning with indignation.

"Malcolm calls me names and Aunt Selena calls me out on any and everything I do wrong. Or turns completely normal things into something bad!" Ashlyn said standing so fast her chair toppled back and clattered against the floor. My lips parted as I went to say something but Clair spoke up.

"Honey, I know family reunions aren't always fun but we have to go, it's important. And it makes Grandma Amberly and Grandpa Dominic happy to see you and your cousins," she said gently. Ashlyn's arms folded across her chest and her eyes fell to the floor in defeat.

"Come on, I'll help you pack," I offered, smiling when Ashlyn glanced up at me. Her unhappy blue eyes softened slightly and she followed willingly when I took her hand in mine and walked up the stairs.

"Leave the door open!" Clair called after us but there was a smile in her voice and I paused in front of Ashlyn's bedroom door, waiting for permission to go in.

"You know, you look quite like a dog when you do that," Ashlyn said as she opened the door and walked onto her room without second thought.

"It's called being polite and waiting to be let in, and I'm nothing like a... Dog..." I trailed off as I looked around her bright room. The walls were a warm gray and forest green curtains framed a bay window with a soft pink cushion sitting on the seat surrounded by fluffy gray throw pillows matching two sitting on her bed. The bed itself looked comfy with the fleecy pink blanket laying across the foot of the bed atop the thick white comforter. At the foot of the bed was a gray cushioned bench supported on clear legs which Ashlyn used to set a large navy blue suitcase on.

"Damn!" I exclaimed as I turned in a circle, examining the rest of the curious room. Without thinking, I opened a white door in the wall opposite the bay window that was beside a tall white dresser and looked inside. There were clothes hanging inside and I realized I'd discovered a walk in closet. My curiosity satisfied there, I moved to the door beside the desk against the wall that the foot of the bed was facing and peeked inside. Ashlyn's bathroom. I closed the door and turned back around, examining the room.

"You done sniffing around puppy?" Ashlyn teased over her shoulder, arranging something in her suit case. I scowled and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind, pulling her back against my chest.

"Puppy huh?" I growled lowly in her ear and felt her shiver in my arms. "I'd think I'd be a little bit more than that..." I whispered.

"K-Kyle, I have to pack! Cut it out!" Ashlyn objected, elbowing me in the ribs as she squirmed out of my grasp.

"You called me puppy first, remember?" I asked laying across the pink blanket at the end of the bed.

"Because you are," she pointed out, grabbing a pair of jeans from a drawer and setting them in her suit case. "And what happened to helping me pack?" Ashlyn smiled, shaking her head at me as she picked up her phone. Suddenly music burst from a black speaker sitting on the dresser and Ashlyn started swaying to the beat.

"You want help? Alright," I grinned and jumped up, Ashlyn's eyes following me for a moment before a verse caught her attention and she started singing instead of watching me. I opened a drawer and laughed to myself, knowing Ashlyn would regret letting me have free reign of her room.

"Hey Ashlyn, I personally think you should bring this. I can only imagine how it looks on you~" I purred suggestively.

"Your last chance to negotiate. Send in your seconds, see if they can set the record str-" Ashlyn sang as she turned, the words cutting off as a horrified shriek slipped from her throat at the sight of me swinging a swim suit top around on my finger. "Kyle what the hell?!" She yelled, face burning with embarrassment as she snatched the top from me as well as the bottom sitting in the drawer before slamming it shut.

"I'm playing!" I laughed, arms wrapping around her as she tossed the swim suit into her suit case.

"No, off." She demanded, lips pursed and arms crossed as she pouted. I whined pleadingly as I nuzzled her neck, trying to appease her wrath. "If you think you can cute your way out of punishment then you're wrong," she told me sternly but there was a hint of amusement in there.

"I'm sorry! I was playing with you!" I cried, holding her tightly. Ashlyn scowled as I rested my chin on her shoulder. Deciding to risk it, I carefully pressed a kiss to her jaw then another when she didn't react badly to the first. Ashlyn shifted slightly as the kisses trailed down her neck and she squirmed, laughing, as I kissed a sensitive spot on her neck that made her wiggle away.

"Stop tickling me!" she squealed and I grinned, grabbing her hips and pulling her back so I could nuzzle that sensitive spot. She shrieked and I laughed out loud.

"Hey!" I called as she pushed me away and I fell back and ended up seated on the edge of her bed. My face went bright red as she leaned down and kissed me, smiling mischievously then gasped as I wrapped my arms around her hips. Just as I felt I was getting the upper hand, Ashlyn sat down in my lap and wrapped her legs around my waist, smirking as she kissed me quickly. "Now you're just playing dirty," I pouted, arms wrapping tightly around her waist.

"Aww is puppy grumpy?" She cooed, bottom lip sticking out mockingly.

"I'll show you puppy," I growled, sliding a hand up her back and cupping her neck as I pulled her in for a much less innocent kiss. Ashlyn made that noise again and a low feral growl rumbled in my chest. It continued on like that for a few minutes that felt like hours consisting of hands gripping at clothing and hair; bodies pressing and rolling against eachother other. I paused as I felt a quick pain in my lip and opened my eyes to peer at Ashlyn. Her eyes were wide and she looked just as startled as I felt.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bite you..." she whispered, sitting back and trying not to be obvious as she licked her lips.

"It's alright... I don't mind," I murmured, lips barely moving. We stared at eachother for a long moment, her blue eyes bordering on red. There was hunger in her eyes as they dropped to my bleeding lip. She slowly leaned towards me again and I held still, not wanting to spook her.

"Can I...?" she trailed off, too embarrassed to ask. I nodded slightly. Our eyes met once more before she leaned in even closer till we were breathing each other's air. Ashlyn's tongue darted out and she gingerly licked up the blood dribbling down my chin from my lower lip. A chuckle escaped my lips as she sat back again, eyes burning red and a satisfied look on her face.

"That was... Good," Ashlyn mumbled, eyeing my lip again. I felt like I should be weirded out by that statement, but all I could feel was bliss in being able to satisfy my mate.

"You can have more. You can have whatever you want," I whispered, smiling as she blushed.

"Thank you..." She mumbled bashfully, fingers interlacing behind my head against the back of my neck as she leaned in again, lips locking onto my bleeding one and sucking gingerly. Promising myself that no matter the price, I'd always make sure my mate had what she needed. I wrapped my arms around her protectively, her body incased in my arms as I held her close.

~~~
I'm so sorry this chapter took so long, writer's block and life are not kind. I hope you liked it!(We get to meet some of Kyle's family in the next chapter so yay!) That's all for this chapter, see you in the next one! Byeee!

Wolf Girl out~!🐺✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 99.8K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...
75.4K 4.6K 78
The Royal Family was wiped out two decades ago by a rogue, leaving behind chaos and a supposed curse in the werewolf world. Today after twenty years...
723K 31.1K 26
"I'm not a materialistic man, Ms.L/N" "And I'm not a fool for a women, Mr.Nanami" gojo satoru recalls nanami's first and only love COMPLETED / UNDER...
3.7K 337 5
When Taylor Swift wrote 'You're On Your Own, Kid', the fifth track on Midnights, she didn't realise the domino effect it would create. Starting with...