Falling For The Boss • JJK ✔️

By bangtan_books

"𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦. 𝘛𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰... More

Synopsis
Nerves
A New Acquaintance
The Lunch Hour
Spill The Tea, Jimin
An Unexpected Introduction
The Office
An Unwanted Arrival
The Painful Truth
Suspicious Tension
A... Promotion?
Conflict
Red Dress
Aye Aye, Captain
The Business Party
Drugged
Hope For the Playboy
Ramen
Shocked
Handshake?
Fired
Jealousy
Lock Screen
Fun and Games?
Twisted
A Distraction
Misunderstanding
Property
Limousine
Officially Official?
Netflix + No Chill
No tears left to cry
The Plan of Action
Clair De Lune
Bangtan in the air
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER - part 1
BONUS CHAPTER - part 2
LAST BONUS CHAPTER
Would you read this?
I POSTED (NEW FF)
Thank You 💜

Interrupted

58.8K 2.5K 1.4K
By bangtan_books

*****

Jungkook's POV

I pushed my foot on the gas as I raced through the red lights, not wanting Y/N to hate me for another second longer. As the minutes went by I began to feel more and more guilty for the way that I yelled at her when she came to confess her feelings to me. Had I not jumped to conclusions and let my jealousy get the better of me, maybe right now I would be able to call her mine. As soon as I reached her house I skidded to a halt on the side of the road, hopping over the gate and sprinting to the front door. I knocked loudly and repeatedly. The door flung open to reveal a confused Taehyung.

"Hey, wassup Kook?" He looked puzzled. "What are you doing here?"

I didn't have time to reply; I'd explain to Tae later. For now, I just needed to see Y/N. 

I pushed past him and bolted up the stairs. I jogged down the hallway and there she was, standing there in front of the mirror and sink with the bathroom door open. The heartbreaking sight made me want to pull her into my arms. Her face was stained with tears, and her posture was slouched making her appear weak and miserable. She looked fragile and broken, and I could barely stand it. I wanted to see the happy Y/N again, the confident one that rolled her eyes when I flirted with her and got flustered at my touch. The girl that put everyone else above herself and always made everything right.

I saw her shaking hand reach out towards the cabinet. She took down a bottle of pills from the shelf, unscrewed the cap and tipped an entire handful into her hand.

What is she doing? She can't take her own life! I need her!

"KIM Y/N, DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" I screeched.

*****

Your POV

( ONE HOUR EARLIER )

I sat on the couch just staring into space, my soul lifeless and empty. It's amazing how much of an impact he had on me with two simple words.

Not only had I lost my job and my dignity, I had lost the person I love.

Because whilst I'm sitting here fighting back the tears, I realize that I wouldn't be feeling this pain if it wasn't genuine love I felt for him. It's true that I'm not exactly the most experienced when it comes to relationships, but I do know that I've never felt this way about anyone before. It started that night when we bumped into each other at the convenience store. Despite everything we discovered about each other's past and all the information we had to process, that was the first time that I really felt I got through to him.

I saw a different side of him that night. Behind his somewhat cold somewhat flirty, cool-guy exterior, Jungkook is incredibly sweet and humble. And the fact that it was a side of him that I'd never seen before and was such a stark contrast to how he acted at work is what really intrigued me in the first place. He is a very mysterious person in many ways, and I wanted to figure him out. As soon as I began to see more of that side of him both inside and outside of work, he became an addiction that I hadn't fully realized the danger of until now.

When he said he would try to change his ways, a twinge of hope had sparked inside of me; hope and anticipation of what our relationship could become. It's sad to think that any of the moments we had ever shared meant nothing to him, and all the feelings were one-sided. After all, if he could discard me that easily, I clearly meant nothing to him.

He's so confusing. Just when I thought that maybe he had feelings for me too because of the way he got jealous when I kissed Jimin, he turns around and does this.

How foolish of me to think he'd change for good. How foolish of me to let myself believe him... he as good as said he'd stop being a player, but he's still playing with my heart.

At last, I was tired of sitting here feeling sorry for myself. I sigh, pushing myself off the sofa and walking upstairs to the bathroom to take a shower and clear my head.

After undressing, I grabbed a towel from the rack and slung it over the shower door. I turned on the tap and waited for the water to heat up. Stepping into the clouds of steam, I shivered in delight as the hot water cascaded down my back and soaked my skin. The shower was always the place where I went to think, and right now I needed to do a lot of thinking.

As pleasant as it was, my exhilarating shower didn't even come close to lessening the pain of my broken heart. Any hope that I had for the future had completely diminished. He left me with no job, no explanation, no nothing but a broken self-esteem a bunch of questions.

After washing my body, I stepped out of the shower and got dressed. Laying down on my bed in exhaustion, I desperately tried to concentrate on watching my k-dramas. But even the k-drama I was watching was filled with romance, only serving to put salt in my open wound. But no matter what I tried, I knew romance related or otherwise, nothing could distract me from thinking about Jungkook.

The overwhelming feeling of disappointment still hadn't faded at all. I paused my k-drama and began to cry uncontrollably once again. I wish I had never fallen for him. This is the pain that follows of listening to your heart and not your head.

When my sobs finally became less frequent, I put my headphones on and blasted music. If I didn't have the constant sound, I knew my mind would start filling up the silence with thoughts of him.

My head was pounding by now from the loud music and all the sobbing I had done in the past few hours. I went to the bathroom and took out some Panadol. Shaking the bottle into my palm, I curse as about a dozen pills fall out of the little container instead of just one.

"KIM Y/N, DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" A voice screeched, audible even though I had BIGBANG's music turned up to full volume.

I shriek loudly in suprise. My body collapses onto the tiles and my headphones fall off as another body is thrown into my own. I shut my eyes tightly and put my hands in front of my face to defend myself. The pills that were in my hand scattered all over the ground, rolling all around the bathroom and under the cabinets.

Slowly opening my eyes and moving my hands away from my face, I gasp when I am met with the familiar handsome face of Jeon Jungkook, hovering just a mere inch above me. His dark doe eyes stared back at my own, filled with concern. Although I was angry and confused, a little part of me was overjoyed to see him. My eyebrows furrowed.

"Jungkook? What the hell are you doing here?"

Before I could say anything else, Jungkook crashed his lips onto mine. My eyebrows raised in shock and my heart began to beat so fast I thought it would burst. I wanted to stay angry at him, I didn't want to give in. But I was slowly melting underneath him. Gradually, I began to respond to the kiss.

His hands travelled down and settled onto my waist, while my own fingers moved to the back of his neck to pull him closer. Butterflies erupted in my stomach as I felt his skin brush against mine.

After several moments we pulled back for air, gasping. We stared into eachother's eyes, both of us trying to process what just happened.

"Why would you try to take your own life?" He said suddenly, raising his voice slightly.

"What?" I said breathlessly, my head still spinning. What is he talking about?

"The pills, I saw you!"

I remember a moment ago when I had accidentally tipped too many painkillers out of the bottle. Of course, from Jungkook's perspective that must have looked bad. I see how he misunderstood, but he should know I would never do that.

"Jungkook, don't be a pabo. I just accidentally tipped out too many!"

His eyes widened.

"Oh. Shit, I'm so sorry. I guess I overreacted a little."

I wanted to giggle at his cute embarrassed expression, but I kept a straight face just to mess with him and make him think I was mad. He was about to get off of my body when suddenly his eyes travelled down to my lips again, and then back up to my eyes. I knew both of us wanted nothing more at that moment than to feel each other's lips again. He looked as if he was trying to restrain, having an internal battle with himself.

But it was me that couldn't take it any longer. I closed my eyes and pulled him towards me, pressing my lips gently onto his once more. He didn't respond at first, surprised at my sudden boldness. He tilted his head slightly, deepening the kiss. Running his tongue over my bottom lip, he asked for entrance and I granted willingly, forgetting all about being mad at him. I was completely lost in the moment as his tongue danced with my own. He placed his hand on my lower back and lifted my upper body off of the ground. Sitting up against the cabinet, Jungkook pulled me into his lap so I was straddling his waist, not once breaking the kiss. My core began to feel hotter as his devious hands travelled down my back to settle on my butt, and he began kissing down my jaw line towards my neck. I let out a loud moan of pleasure when he grazed his teeth skilfully along my jaw.

Just then, I heard someone try to smother a deep chuckle. The sound was coming from the hallway. Both of us froze. My eyes shot open and I pushed myself forcibly away from Jungkook's body.

"TAEHYUNG!" we both shout at the same time. My mischevious brother simply clutches his stomach, laughing and laughing while Jungkook and I both blush like crazy.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 12.4K 46
"Do you know where i can apply for a job?" "Yeah i have a friend who needs an employee if thats ok for you?" "You'll be my personal assistant" "What...
183K 4.8K 13
*finished* Jungkook a cold gang boss his heart softened to Y/N and he fell in love with her which made him make a promise to himself to protect her *...
10.3K 1.2K 14
: ̗̀➛ Y/n, a fresh out of college graduate, encounters an amazing job opportunity to work as a personal assistant for a high profile client of Seoul...
55.3K 5.6K 69
Working for Jungkook isn't the same as working for Hoseok. For starters, Jungkook doesn't smile, he doesn't appreciate you, and he gives you too much...