Property

******

"Can you stop?" I got up from the corner of the bathroom I had crawled into and stomped over to my irritating hysterical brother, swatting him with my hands.

"Ohh, JUNGKOOK!" He mimicked in a high pitched voice, gasping for air and bursting into another fit of laughter.

"It's not funny!," I put my hands on my face, trying to soothe my red hot cheeks. Sudden comfort washed over me when I felt the weight of Jungkook's arm settle around my waist. At last Tae stopped laughing, and his box-shaped smile was replaced with a smug smirk as he stepped back a little to get a better look at us.

"I knew you'd end up like this all along, right from that morning I discovered you both asleep on the couch."

"Shut up Taehyung!" I rolled my eyes and grabbed Jungkook's sleeve, dragging him towards my bedroom. I needed to have a talk with him, somewhere without the presence of my annoying brother.

"OOoooh!" Taehyung teased in a girly tone. "You look cute together!" He shouted down the hall as I pushed Jungkook into my room. I flipped him off just before I slammed the door closed.

I took a deep breath. It had now become very difficult for me to face my boss without blushing like crazy, especially after the events that had just occurred.

"Well? Care to explain?" I said, trying not to let my voice shake from the adrenaline.

He scratched the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Uhhh... the reason I fired you was... I kinda thought you were dating Jimin."

"WHAT?!"

"I overheard his confession this morning. I didn't know that you rejected him, and I jumped to conclusions. I'm sorry."

I gaped at him. "But that still doesn't explain why you fired me?"

He looks awkward for a moment. "I don't know. It was kind of a split second decision that I didn't really think about. I just couldn't stand the thought of seeing you every day... knowing that you belonged to someone else."

Happiness coursed through my veins. He was jealous of Jimin and that's why he was so upset... he was jealous that he wasn't the one dating me.

I let out a light laugh. "I don't belong to anyone."

My smile faded as I saw Jungkook's expression change in the blink of an eye. His eyes grew impossibly dark and those luscious lips curved into an arrogant smirk. It was the kind of look that made me weak in the knees. Oh shit, I'm in trouble.

He advanced towards me like a lion stalking its prey. Naturally having a small frame and being easily intimidated, I stepped backwards for every step he took forwards. It wasn't long until my back hit the hard surface of the wall.

Jungkook didn't stop walking until his body was a mere half inch away from mine, so close that I could feel his body heat even through the material of our clothes. I gasped at the close proximity as I stared into his hypnotic eyes.

Putting his hands on the wall either side of my head, he leaned into my ear and spoke in a husky voice that made my heart beat impossibly fast and chills go down my spine.

"Is that so?"

My breath hitched when I felt his lips latch onto my neck for the second time today. I laid my palms flat against the wall, not moving a single muscle as he gently bit down on the sensitive skin. My mind was a mess as I didn't know if I was feeling more pain or pleasure. He sucked harshly on the same spot for a few seconds before placing a gentle kiss on top to soothe the stinging. He kissed all the way up my neck to my ear.

He grazed his teeth over my earlobe before whispering five words. One little sentence that made my hormones go crazy.

"Now you belong to me."

Jungkook pushed himself off of me and walked out of my bedroom. He closed the door behind him, leaving me pressed against the wall in a flustered, dazed mess.

*****

On Tuesday morning I arrived at JJK, my take away latte clutched in my hand. I took out my things as usual and laid them on my desk. Maybe today will be a normal day without any drama. Those kinds of days didn't seem to happen very often around here. I carefully adjusted my strategically placed scarf, conscious of the large purple mark that decorated my neck.

Last night, I called Minji as soon as Jungkook left and told her everything that happened. I was confused by the last thing that he said to me before he walked out. Does that mean we are dating or something now? He just said that I belonged to him. He didn't really make it clear.

As usual, Minji was very helpful and gave me great advice.

"Well from everything you've just told me, it sounds like he definitely wants to be in a committed relationship with you. Maybe the next time you see him you should just go right ahead and ask him what you are to him. There's no use being confused about where you stand with him. You need to get confirmation,"

I don't know. Should I ask him?

"Hey Y/N," A voice tore me from my thoughts. I snapped out of my daze and smiled up at the familiar handsome face.

"Hello, Jin Oppa."

"Did you and Jungkook sort everything out? We all heard about the little misunderstanding,"

"Yeah... I guess we did."

He frowns a little at my vague reply. "You seem uncertain. You sure everything is okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, we are fine and everything. It's just... I'm kind of confused about our relationship," I confessed, smiling sheepishly. I didn't feel embarrassed though; Jin is the type of kind, easy going person that makes anyone feel comfortable and at ease.

"You mean he didn't ask you out?"

"Not exactly."

Jin tilts his head to the side questioningly.

I lean towards him slightly, looking around and lowering my voice a little "I mean... he just said "Now you belong to me," but that isn't really the same thing, is it?"

Instead of laughing or judging me like I thought he would, Jin looks thoughtful. "I think you need to ask him. You know, just to be sure."

Just what Minji said. I nodded in understanding and smiled gratefully at him.

"Yeah... thanks Oppa. I think I will."

*****

A/N
This chapter kinda sucked. Sorry it's so short, next will be longer x
FACE YOURSELF DROPPED TODAY 😱😍

*****