Aye Aye, Captain

*****

Since you were informed that you're permitted to travel in neat casual, you're dressed down in black skinny jeans and a blue crop top. With your overnight bag slung over your shoulder, you step forward to the edge of the sidewalk as the cab pulls up outside your home. Luckily due to where your house is situated, it doesn't take long to reach Incheon International Airport.

You hop out of the cab, thanking the driver and walking towards the airport's entrance. You're feeling a little nervous. After all, you have to survive a plane flight sitting right next to Jungkook without melting from his hotness. Lucky it's only a short flight.

As you approach the rotating doors, you see your boss standing beside the entrance wearing blue ripped jeans, a simple black tee, and tan coloured timberlands. A grey beanie fits snugly on his head and a black mask covers his mouth and nose. His black bag rests beside his feet and his eyes are glued to his phone.

You feel butterflies in your stomach. Holy heck, why does he have to be so effortlessly gorgeous?

You cough exaggeratedly to notify him of your presence. "Good morning, Mr. Jeon,"

He looks up from his phone screen and frowns at you like you're a fly that just landed in his morning coffee. Woah, what did I do wrong?

"Come on, let's go," he says with stress evident in his voice. Damn, someone's really got a bee in their bonnet. You follow him through the entrance and you both make your way to the check-in.

"Something wrong, sir?" you ask casually, not wanting to sound like you care.

He sighs in exasperation. "Let's just board the flight okay?" he snaps.

"Damn. Okay then jerk. I won't ask again..." You mutter under your breath so that he can't hear. You have to admit you're slightly hurt by his sudden outburst. You don't want him to try and make moves on you, but you almost prefer flirty Jungkook to this cold, angry alternate.

*****

"please fasten your seatbelts and prepare for take-off" the overhead speaker recites.

You sigh and lean back in your seat, ignoring the presence of Jungkook sitting next to you with his headphones plugged in, tapping away at his smartphone. You simply stare out of the window as you watch the now-tiny buildings of Seoul get further and further away from you until all you can see is fluffy white clouds.

You have been in a good number of airplanes in your life as your parents always liked to travel a lot before they left, and often your uncle would drag you all someplace exotic. But even so, it never failed to fascinate you every time you felt the plane rise further and further away from earth.

You hear a deep sigh, making you glance to where Jungkook is beside you. He slides his headphones off and clasps his hands in his lap, before looking directly into your eyes.

"I'm sorry... for how I acted earlier. A problem came up in one of the production lines and I was stressed, but that was no excuse for being so rude," he looks away awkwardly. You nod in acknowledgment.

"It's fine," you say with no emotion showing and look back out the window again, smiling to yourself discreetly. You kind of want to show that you've forgiven him so that he doesn't beat himself up about it, but you can't have him thinking that he has the upper hand. You hear him release another sigh and eventually slide his headphones back on. You both stay like that for the remainder of the flight.

******

You step out of the cab and let your mouth drop open wide.

"THIS is where we're staying tonight?!" you don't care that you've been giving him the silent treatment ever since you were on the plane. Holy guacamole.

This is one FANCY hotel.

He gives a little nod of his head, trying to hide a smile. You can barely contain your excitement, letting out a small squeal and almost running through the doors. Inside the lobby, a crystal chandelier that looks as if it probably costs the same as your car hangs from the ceiling and polished marble tiles lay beneath your feet. Symmetrical staircases with golden railings on either side of the front desk are each laden with a wide red carpet running all the way up. You gasp as you take in your grand surroundings. Jungkook enters after you and chuckles in amusement at your childlike reaction.

Pfft, not everyone is a rich CEO who can afford these kinds of things on a regular basis, Jeon Jungkook.

He calmly walks up to the desk and checks in, taking both of your keys from the desk clerk. You watch in awe as a tall male in a neat suit takes both of your luggage and puts it on a golden trolley, wheeling it away and presumably taking it up to your hotel rooms.

"Come on, pabo," Jungkook laughs, pulling your arm and guiding you into one of the grand elevators that line the walls.

"Well then. Looks like our rooms are next to each other, after all," Jungkook smirks at you and wiggles his eyebrows up and down suggestively, checking the numbers attached to the keys in his hand. You punch his arm lightly.

"Don't be such a pervert." You roll your eyes.

Suddenly your phone pings loudly, echoing inside the large lift. You pull out your phone and check the message.

JIMINIE: Hey Y/N, how is everything going on your business trip ;)

You smile at your friends caring nature and begin to type a reply. Just as your fingers move over the keyboard, your phone is snatched from your hands.

"Oooh, who are you messaging?" Jungkook teases.

"Hey! Give that back, pabo," you swat at him and make a grab for your phone.

"Nope," He holds it out of your way, laughing as you try to grab it. He reads the text, holding you back effortlessly with one arm while you struggle to retrieve your precious baby. Suddenly he stops laughing, and his smiling face is replaced by a stormy expression when he sees who the text is from. You stop struggling, eyebrows creasing in confusion. He turns to face you, a sudden fiery anger in his eyes, so terrifying that it instantly silences you. There's another emotion in his eyes too, but you can't quite put your finger on what.

"Why are you talking to him? Is he your boyfriend?" he asks demandingly.

"I-it's none of your business," He might look terrifying right now, but you aren't going to let him walk all over you.

"Y/N," he pushes you backwards until your back hits the wall of the elevator. He takes a hold of your shoulders, his tall, masculine frame towering over you.

"I asked you a question, and as your boss, I expect an answer," he growls. Something about the tone of his voice and that same cologne you smelt in the office last week did something to you. You try your best not to melt under his intense gaze as he stares you down. You gulp, deciding to give in.

"N-no, he's not my boyfriend. We're just friends," you stutter in terror. Confusion sparks within you as you see relief wash over his face, and he releases his grip and steps away. Why is he getting so mad over you texting Jimin? Jeez, what's his problem? He looks down at your phone screen, eyes hardening once again as he scrolls through the texts. Suddenly, before you can attempt to stop him he starts typing quickly, and he presses the send button and tosses the phone back to you.

"This is a business trip Y/N. No more using your phone while you're at work unless it's to contact me," he points his thumb at himself for emphasis. "Do I make myself clear?"

Damn, he's scary when he's pissed. Why was he even angry at you texting Jimin anyway? Your forehead creases in confusion.

You glance down at your phone screen to see what he wrote.

Y/N: Park, get off your phone and get back to work. – Mr. Jeon

Shaking your head in disbelief, you give Jungkook a little salute.

"Aye aye, captain,"

*****

A/N
What will go down during their stay in Busan?
Vote and comment xx