Hood Love✔

By ChocolateZeno

When Cookie Halloway a smart, sassy, fiesty, boss chick hits the streets of Philly shaking things up. She cat... More

Teaser
Character List
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Good News
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Good News update...
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Character Update.
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue
NEW BOOK

Chapter 14

2.4K 77 8
By ChocolateZeno

The crew was blowing up. Everyone was doing something. The boys ran in and out of the house on a mission. Sales were extremely high. It seems the customers did notice the change, but not as they would have thought.

With the slight shortage they were now buying more looking for that same high. Lucious had no choice, but to allow the girls to package. They had turned the guest room into a high efficient packaging place.

They were dishing out the dope just as fast as the boys were selling. It had been this way for about a few weeks. The cash back was crazy. Was here and there. Bags full, money just lying on the tables. Things were defiantly looking up.

Well untill they ran out of dope. So why not call the runner. At the momment it seemed like that was a good idea right?

Wrong.

Now Lucious and Cookie sat in a large Cadillac SUV. Sleek black, leather seats the whole sha-bang. The down side...They say between 4 bulky men. Staring at them ready for them to make the slightest move, hands on their guns.

Cookie was alittle shaken. Lucious had a slight unease. He kept his head high unphased. He gripped Cookies hand giving her a reassuring squeeze. He was utterly pissed at the woman, but that could wait.

She insisted on comming with. Refusing to leave his side. A part of him was proud of her, another part was irritated she could be so head strong sometimes. It turned out that they ran through two shipments in one month.

That was suspicious itself, not only that but they had the case to back up their sales. It was double almost triple the usual amount. Ghost wanted to see him.

Yes....see him. No one has ever seen Ghost and lived to tell about it. Though why would they die? For bringing in money? Lucious made arrangements if something was to happen Don was in charge and no one was to tell Carol the truth about what happened if something was to happen.

It felt like they've been riding forever. In just pure silence. Cookies nerves grew the longer she sat. Her leg starting to bounce. Lucious placed his mother hand on her knee. His subtle movements trying to calm her. He leaned down slowly his breath flowing over her face.

"Quit." He whispered. She grunted softly.

"Calm down." He whispered sitting back up straight.

Cookie damn near screamed when the car stopped. The man who seemed to be in charge nodded his head at the door. 2 men slipped out and waited for Cookie and Lucious to slide out. Followed by the last to guys.

Cookie gaped at the house in front of her. It was bigger then anything she's seen before. Lucious also took his moment of awe as well.

"Damn." Cookie breathed out.

They looked up the stairs seeing a woman standing there. Instead of looking all mad and pissed she was smiling. She made her way down the stairs and greeted the two.

"Welcome." She smiled. Cookie smiled back extending a hand. They shook.

"Guys shoo. I'm sure you're intimidating them." The woman snapped at the men. They nodded and walked off. She sighed in releif.

"Excuse them. Now shall we. My husband is waiting to meet you guys." The woman spoke walking back up the stairs. Cookie and Lucious followed.

"I'm Kelly by the way." Kelly smiled.

"Nice to meet you." Cookie spoke up her nerves settling. They walked in the doors of the home. Cookie grinned it was just as beautiful on the inside.

"Ghost bring yo ass out!" She suddenly called out. Her voice echoing in the room. Echoing footsteps approached.

"Girl if you don't hush up. I just put Messiah down woman." A voice yelled back.

Cookie tensed beside Lucious as a body came into view. A tall slightly muscular man met them in the foyer. He looked young, but you could tell he had years on this earth. His eyes held age, and smarts. He rose a brow examining the two. His gaze calculating.

"What's good young blood?" He spoke suddenly a smile popping on his face.

He dapped Lucious up, then turned to Cookie. He gripped her hand kissing the back of her hand then releasing it quickly. To show no disrespect to Lucious.

"Welcome." He smiled at her. She smiled back.

"Your home is lovely." Cookie complemented.

"Thank you." Kelly responded.

"Why don't we get to know eachother while they talk?" Kelly offered. Cookie looked hesitant.

"It's ok. If Ghosts hurts him, I'll hurt him." Kelly smiled reassuringly. Cookie nodded. She turned to Lucious receiving a peck on the lips. As the girls walked off Ghost patted Lucious on the back ushering him into a wide room.

"Lucious Lyon. I've been watching you boy. I must say I'm impressed." Ghost praised.

"I like you young blood. You remind me alot of myself. I be been wanting to meet you for quite some time now. With thus alarming grip of cash I just received from your division I just had to meet you." Ghost spoke walking Lucious into his office.

Lucious looked around and smiled. He needed a room like this. It was cozy. He admired it. What he loved most was the chair behind the desk. It looked empowering.

"You see I knew your father." Ghost spoke. Lucious tensed. That was a touchy subject.

"Joe was a good man. A great hustler, and a cop too. He watched our backs on the inside." Ghost spoke. Lucious smiled.

"I tell you. When I got wind of you being his son and looking to get in the game I was skeptical. It turns out your just as good as a hustler. If not then better." Ghost admitted. Lucious sat up straight in his chair.

"Young blood. I want to offer you more territory. A bigger scale. You earned it." Ghost offered. Lucious was slightly shocked. That meant more money. There was an issue though. A big one.

"With all due respect....Are You sure? I don't plan on hustling forever. I want to get out of the game when I'm in the right place." Lucious spoke.

Ghost gazed at him. He leaned back in his chair. Lucious coudnt tell if he was displeased or just processing. Ghost looked down opening a drawer. He reached in pulling out a hand full of cash, then another.

Lucious gaped at the money in front of him. Ghost shut the drawer standing up. He walked a short distance next to him and opened a safe not saying a word. He pulled out two beautiful customized guns.

He sat down setting them down on top of the money. He rested his chin on his intertwined hands atop the desk. He stared seriously at Lucious.

"You know I appreciate that honesty. You're a smart man. I see you got a hidden talent your relying on. I respect that. Loyalty runs deep in my veins, right a long with honesty. In all my years never have I met a man true and clear about his end game." Ghost voiced.

"This money is yours. It's about 30,000 dollars. Don't think of it as a hand out. Think of it as a raise. It's long overdue." Ghost chuckled sliding the cash and guns over. Ghost knocked on the table, moments later a guard cane in.

"Bag this up. Where are the girls?" Ghost asked.

"They're up stairs sir." The man answered.

"Come on young blood." Ghost called standing.

Lucious followed him through his house. They approached a room upstairs a soft humming sound comming out. The two stood in the doorway watching Cookie rock a baby in her arms. She hummed softly to him.

Kelly was on the other side of the room getting what looked to be a 2 and 4 year old ready for bed. It was getting late. Lucious gazed longingly at Cookie. She looked like a natural. The thought of her holding his child came to mind.

"That you youngblood?" Ghost asked following his gaze.

"Yeah. That's me. That's my girl." Lucious spoke an involuntary smile appearing. Ghost chuckled lightly patting him on the back.

"What's her name?" Ghost asked.

"Cookie." Lucious responded.

"She must be something special." Ghost inferred.

"If I'm being honest she was the brains behind our new system." Lucious spoke not once taking his eyes off her. Ghost looked over at him.

"Listen...keep her. She something unique I can tell. You love her something fierce. It's all in your eyes. I tell you some may say you're weak when you get a girl or start a family, but I tell you your girl will be your most loyal partner. Your family is your fuel." Ghost spoke dropping dimes of wisdom.

"She's your light at the end of the tunnel." Ghost declared. Lucious tore his gaze from her. He looked at Ghost.

"How do you know?" Lucious asked.

"Trust me. You'll know." Ghost spoke lighting a cigar.

He backed away from the doorway and stood in the hall. The girls finished up and came out. Cookie grinned seeing Lucio us. She looked him over then grabbed his face tilting it from side to side.

"I'm fine baby." He chuckled. She sighed in releif. He bent diwn kissing her lips, pulling away slowly.

"I love you." He whispered to her then kissed her nose. Kelly smiled at them hugging Ghost. She saw it to. Cookie was his light.

"Lets get you guys home. Lucious you got my number. Bring your crew up some time. We'll discuss that new territory your gonna be running." Ghost spoke. Lucious grinned. One of Ghosts gaurds came up to Lucious handing him a back pack. Cookie begun walking down the stairs with Kelly.

"Don't forget to give that second peice to your girl. And as for that next shipment 3 more are in the car. Look out for yourself young blood, and look out for her." Ghost spoke patting Lucious on the back. They dapped eachother up once more. Lucious begun his descent down the stairs.

"Hit my line when you ready for that turf." Ghost called out. Lucious nodded. He stepped of the last step seeing Cookie hugging Kelly.

"It was good to meet you. We'll be seeing you real soon." Lucious spoke shaking her hand. She smiled and nodded.

"Bring her back anytime. She had the man if hands I swear." Kelly gushed. Cookie laughed. They exited the nice home slidding in to the car they arrived in. Only a single gaurd got in to drive. Cookie looked at Lucious seeing him grinning from ear to ear.

"What?" She yawned. He shook his head pulling her head down on his chest.

"I'll tell you when we get home. Get some rest." Lucious spoke kissing her head.

She diddnt have to be told twice. She dozed off soon after. Lucious smiled once more. He was comming home baring good news. Things were looking up for the crew.

The Lucious and Cookie take over was underway.

Hope you enjoyed!😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
97.8K 2K 23
She loves him so much that she helps him fight his demons while He becomes hers.
84.2K 439 23
Keisha is a 19 year old girl who dropped out of school in 10th grade she gang bangs and sells drugs and also fucks any nigga just to get her way and...
64.4K 2.6K 9
Don't Lower Yourself Don't Set Yourself to Them You're Beautiful Enough Don't Worry Don't Worry Baby You're Beautiful -Min Yoongi "21 Century Girls"