A Mermaid's Kiss | OLD VERSION

Від IAmHypnoCat

I loved her, even if she never knew my name. She was my Ariel, and I know I am her Eric. No matter what she... Більше

Before you read
Mermaids Bliss
Mermaids Abyss
Mermaids Remiss
Mermaids Crisis
Mermaids Case
Mermaids Twist
Mermaids Miss
Mermaids Sis
Mermaids Amiss
Mermaids Dismiss
Mermaids Piss
Mermaids Submiss
Mermaids Bish
Mermaids Fritz
Mermaids Resist - 1
Mermaids Resist - 2
Mermaids Mess
Mermaids Persist
Mermaids Prince
Mermaids Price
Mermaids Suppress
Mermaids Address
Mermaids Cease
Mermaids Press
Mermaids Glimpse
Mermaids Tryst
Mermaids Fits
Mermaids Wish
Mermaids Swish
Mermaid's Gift
Mermaids List
Mermaids Fall
Mermaid's Plans
Mermaids Delivery
Mermaids Musings
Mermaids Hatred
Mermaids Days
Mermaids Drive (Part One)
Mermaids Publicity
Mermaids Strike
Mermaids Neck
Mermaids Midnight News
Mermaids Captive
Mermaids Muting
Mermaids Golden Days
Mermaids Senility
Mermaids Beginning
Mermaids Swerve
Mermaids Thud
Mermaids Point
Mermaids Kiss
Mermaids End
It's Not Over Yet

Mermaids Lift

4K 285 81
Від IAmHypnoCat

*** Breaking News***

The police now have the name and description of a suspect, as well as a known alias. If you see him, immediately evacuate the area. He is suspected to be armed and dangerous.

His name is Colton Waller, although a witness claims he went by Eric Price. 

He has long dark hair and blue eyes. He was last seen in a white shirt and allegedly kidnapped a thin girl with bright red hair. 

******

When I woke, it was not to my usual alarm, nor was it to the birds chirping like I had wanted. Instead, it was to something hard nudging my shoulder. At first, in my delirious state, I merely smiled and looked up expectantly. Maybe Ariel had missed my presence and wished to... Well, certainly not converse, but perhaps look at my beautiful eyes?

My smile quickly turned into a shriek of horror.

In front of me was a rugged old man. He was unsmiling and held a stick in one hand. He had thick eye bags, and there wasn't an inch of skin of his face that wasn't wrinkled. "Kid, what're you two doing on my property?" 

My mouth was dry, and my mind was racing for an explanation, but I had forced myself to try and explain. "Uh, I'm sorry. My girlfriend and I... ran away. Her father is incredibly cruel and... well known! He even tore out her tongue recently, so we decided to run away..." 

The excuse was shoddy at best, but the man had seemed to eat it up. "Ah, I see. Well, I can't just leave two kids out in the cold, hungry and in need," He paused for a second, before gesturing to Ariel. "Can you carry her to my house? I'd rather not, with my old bones and all."

I merely nodded, smiling to myself,

For I had fooled yet another.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

106K 4.6K 20
"i know you're terrified, and you have every right to be." or where a lonely and possessive man kidnaps a woman he wants. he had her terrified of him...
610K 9.7K 21
"No! Please Peter don't do this!" I cried as I continue to try to free myself from the ropes that are tied to the bed pole. "I can't hold it anymore...
Obsession | 18+ Від ☀︎︎ k i e☀︎︎

Детективи / Трилер

603K 5.2K 39
‡‡‡‡‡ He met her. He thought about her. And then he decided: "She's mine." [WARNINGS: SEXUAL CONTENT, MENTIONS OF KIDNAPPING.] ‡‡‡‡‡ Obsession is an...
Captivity √ Від ఌ︎

Детективи / Трилер

480K 13.4K 31
#1 in Captivity #1 in Secret #1 in Kidnap #1 in Captor Being kidnapped in broad daylight, Cordelia's world has been turned upside down leaving her mi...