Now That We're Enemies Do You...

By Cresil21

It's been nearly three years since then, now Ciel is nineteen and still working for the Council. Firo is twen... More

Chapter One~
Chapter Three~
Chapter Four~
Chapter Five~
Chapter Six~
Chapter Seven~
Chapter Eight~
Chapter Nine~
Chapter Ten~
Chapter Eleven~
Chapter Twelve~
Chapter Thirteen~
Chapter Fourteen~
Chapter Fifteen~
Chapter Sixteen~
Chapter Seventeen~
Chapter Eighteen~
Chapter Nineteen~
Chapter Twenty~
Chapter Twenty-One~
Chapter Twenty-Two~
Holy.......Shittake Mushrooms
Chapter Twenty-Three~
Chapter Twenty-Four~
Chapter Twenty-Five~
Chapter Twenty-Six~

Chapter Two~

3.6K 102 13
By Cresil21

Dedicated to MusicxIsxEverything. Yes, it's your birthday and I thought of all the things I could do for you. I thought about buying you a Koala! Btw did you know in Australia they have a zoo where you can carry koalas and feed kangaroos?! Watch the video with Pierce the Veil doing it! They look so cute with the koalas and feeding the kangaroos! >.<

Back to your birthday! Yeah, a one and a two and a one two three! Happy birthday to you~! Happy birthday to you~! You look like a monkey~! Aaaaaaannnnnnnd~ you smell like one too! xD

Kidding! I loves you! And I bet you look beautiful and smell even better! Hope all your wishes came true except for the one about world peace 'cause we'd get bored! And hope you get so old you see your great great great great great great great great great great great great not so great grandchildren!

-Chapter Two-

-Kendal’s POV-

-Nearly Three Years Ago-

I didn’t know the Ciel that walked away and left behind that woman through those double doors. The blood was spreading through the white marbled floors and I felt a cold panic wash over me as I saw the gaping hole going through Fray’s stomach and through his back. I was a shadow, just a shadow, that didn’t have the power to save his life. I was utterly useless and having lost my master there was a sense of loss washing over me, weakening me.

“Seems he won’t last,” Aldo said smugly smirking.

I looked up at him staring at him for what could have been hours as Fray was dying in my arms. “You,” I mumbled. “You can save him!”

“And why would I do that?” He scoffed at me as he began to walk away.

I went over and gripped his neck tightly pressing him to the wall.

“We’ve gone through this,” he growled. “You’re nothing to me! Now mov-”

As he went for my neck I grabbed his hand in the air releasing the rest of him risking the chance of him using his other hand to gash through my windpipe. He seemed too shocked at the fact that I bit into his wrist as hard as I could drinking in as much blood as I could before his surprise warped to outrage throwing me back to the marble floor, I wasted no time crawling over to Fray and practically gagged the blood of the old man into his wound. The blood boiled there before I saw that Fray’s blood that had swarmed all around was suddenly pulling back into Fray’s body rather quickly and relief filled me as Fray took a rasping deep breath.

Firo might not be dear to me, but to my master. To the real Ciel, he was worth more than I could imagine and for my master I was doing this.

“You insolent impulsive brat,” Aldo growled lowly as he gripped me by my hair pulling my head back painfully. “You’ll regret that!”

He threw me against the wall and pain erupted from my spine making me cringe as I shriveled to the floor, Aldo’s steps came closer as he stood before me his booted feet. I dared look up to meet his hateful gaze as he boot foot slammed into my face causing my neck to snap back and I could hear a grotesque cracking noise reaching my ear strikingly hard. A sharp pain went through my head until my temples throbbed painfully.

“Are you giving up so soon?” He taunted cruelly before gripping my hair and raising me to my feet. My eyes met his and his other hand ripped through the flesh my my stomach as he let his hand merely glide over my flesh. Something told me that if he decided to really rip through my stomach I would end up worse than Fray.

“No,” I splat letting my pride take over.

“Good,” he mocked. “It’s good that you’re accepting your fate because I plan to drag this out as much as possible.”

“See if I care,” I mumbled weakly.

“We’ll see,” he answered as his let his grip tighten around my neck painfully.

“Leave him the fuck alone, will you?” Fray said hoarsely and when I caught eye of his figure he was sitting up. “Your business is with me Aldo.”

“To hell it is,” Aldo proclaimed. “You wouldn’t have anything right now if it weren’t for this bastard giving you my blood.”

“I’m the one who holds your blood in his hands,” Fray added. “He doesn’t, your job is to make sure your bloodline remains in your precious Council.”

I looked at Fray, he was challenging Aldo because currently with Aldo’s blood in his veins he was a priority to kill off. Aldo let me go and I fell to the floor as he made his way over to Fray. Who stood his ground glaring back furiously.

“Did you forget that you can’t use half your power here?” Aldo inquired cocky.

“Did you forget you are blood bound to the Council?” Fray demanded. “Your blood is running through me now, this place recognizes me as a member of the council.” Just then Fray gripped Aldo’s neck and threw him against the wall that would have caved in if we were in any other building. Fray made his way to those double doors, but didn’t reach them before Aldo had taken a hold of his arm pulling him back and slamming him on a wall. The wall made sizzling noises as if burned his skin painfully. I raised myself weakly making my way closer, but Fray caught sight of that and glared my way.

“Don’t you fucking dare get between us,” he growled at me. “You’re my partner’s shadow and I refuse to let you get more hurt for me.”

I froze in my tracks as he suddenly moved swiftly switching positions with Aldo and slamming the older male into the wall his hand digging into his neck drawing blood. Aldo growled like some untamed beast before digging his fingers painfully into Fray’s arm drawing plenty of blood to make up for his loss. Aldo opened my mouth widely as his teeth shifted and he was about to bite into Fray’s arm when he was throw towards the double doors causing them to burst open. Fray walked over into the empty room as he looked around and turned to Aldo with the worse expression imaginable.

“Where is he?!” He shouted as he raised Aldo and held him against the wall.

“Who?” Aldo asked with laughter.

“You know who! Where the hell is Ciel?!” He let his grip tighten around the man’s neck.

“You won’t be able to find him,” he said with a smirk that came out more like a grimace. “And even if you did, he would never want to see you.”

“Shut up!” Fray ordered. I could tell he was hurt by those words because he tensed.

“Why? It is the truth,” Aldo splat. “He doesn’t even know who you are. Do you know what happens to someone who has lost their partner?”

Fray tensed and his grip loosened. Aldo took advantage of this and had Fray pressed against the wall his claws ripping at Fray’s neck.

“You do know what happens, don’t you?” He chuckled darkly. “They go on killing sprees...they’ll be the demons that your precious Ciel will be killing on his new job. That and a few of our enemies of course.”

“Bastard,” Fray muttered hoarsely. I had no idea what it was that was going on or what this exchange of words meant.

“Maybe you’ll be one of Ciel’s jobs in the future,” he offered taunting Fray further. “In the record of three years you’ll be one of them...one of the morphed ones. All because your partner was taken from you.”

“I’ll get him back,” Fray swore. “Or I’ll take you down along with me.”

Aldo laughed. “A morph taking me down? Don’t make me laugh!”

With a snap of the older man’s fingers a door opened and growled along with thick grunting came from the inside, just then a man crawled out. Except he didn’t look like a man, his body moved in the most warped of ways, his eyes were a pure red, there was nothing left in those crazed eyes. I cringed at the sight. He looked over at me as if sensing my distress just before he opened his mouth widely from ear to ear revealing rows of endless teeth. A long tongue that was pointed and then he was coming at me...fast.

“Kendal!” Fray shouted and I woke from whatever trance I had fallen into managing to throw myself to the side and away from the creature.

Aldo continue to pour a disturbed laughter into the air. “That’ll be you soon, very soon, Mr. Laforet.”

“Screw you!” Fray threw a punch throwing Aldo across the room, meanwhile I struggled to get up and away from whatever it was that creature was, but I wasn’t fast enough. Soon I was under it and it had it’s teeth inches from my face, but as a reflex I throw my hands up pushing it away with as much strength as I could muster. It was strong though.

Just as my arms were giving out Fray kicked the creature in the face pulling me up and I took hold of his hand pulling his as I ran out of there the creature followed us close behind. Until we dashed out the doors and it stayed within the building pacing at the entrance ready to attack.

“Let’s get out of here,” I said as I pulled Fray away from here.

“Ciel-” He began.

“Wasn’t in there! We have to leave before they come after us,” I reasoned and he followed hesitantly nearly stumbling after me as he ran to the highway and stood there for a while just panting with our hands on our knees. A car pulled up and we looked up at the same time staring at the person behind the wheel in shock.

“Get in,” Hunter ordered and we got into the back seat.

“Wow, you guys look bad,” Zack said from the passenger seat looking back at us.

“Fuck you, too,” Fray muttered.

“Were you there the entire time?” I frowned sure I hadn’t seen anyone in that seat when I had been standing outside.

“Of course,” Zack reassured. “Now what exactly happened?”

“And where the fuck is Ciel?” Hunter demanded angrily.

“You know what happened,” Fray answered curtly just as Hunter began speeding to what I assumed was his house. “We don’t need to explain.”

“I meant what attacked you so you look at bad,” Zack elaborated.

“It was some sort of creature I had never seen before,” I answered before Fray could smart off again. “It was twisted awkwardly and it had strange eyes along with a mouth that seemed to be torn all the way across it’s face.”

“Is that why you’re mad?” Hunter asked Fray.

“What?” I demanded. “Why would I be mad?”

“In the time span of three years a demon who has lost their partner will turn into one of those creatures you just saw,” Zack explained. “In three years Fray here will be one of those mindless animals and the Council will have the right to send Ciel after him to finish him off.”

A/N: Yes, this was a recap of how he's still alive! Why? 'Cause someone told me a sequel is nothing without a recap no matter how annoying they are. And there is the catch we were all looking for! Yesh! Firo will turn into a creepy beast (creepy not sexy, but CREEPY) if he doesn't get Ciel back soon and the three years are almost up! You'd know that if you read the description btw. :)

Do what you guys do best and comment! Or whatever it is you do... O.o

Didn't edit, sorry. Step dad was literally cutting off the connection every ten seconds. -___- But The Used awesome song! Hear it! :D

Picture to the side! It's whatever those Morph creatures are! And what awesome Firo will become if he doesn't get together with Ciel! Ugh, it's gross. >-< And I totally stole that from Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter which is an awesome movie I really really want to watch! xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 1.1K 35
This is really old and bad, IDK why y'all like it so much Rated M for graphic violence and strong language Also, this story is currently under constr...
433K 21.2K 53
Not Edited Cameron, a Daemon, was sealed for more than a thousand years by Deus, a secret organization. The seal would only be unsealed when the Ch...
551K 19.5K 42
[BoyxBoy]/[ManxBoy] [Completed, but I do go back to edit it when I'm not lazy] Skylar Thas is known as a shy, anti-social, nerdy boy. He spends most...
14K 355 14
**this is a bxb book, if you dont like it, dont read it, i simply cant write about girls*** {unedited} Sebastian is fully aware of his desires for hi...