The Beta's Unwanted Mate | ✔️...

Por Love_Yourself_10_x

#1 werewolf #1 teenfiction "That night meant nothing to me Olivia." "You were just like another girl to me."... Más

00 | prologue
01 | cheap thrills
02 | radioactive
03 | shape of you
04 | black widow
05 | final masquerade
06 | lonely town
07 | complicated
08 | because of you
09 | red
10 | boulevard of broken dreams
11 | animals
12 | starving
13 | history
14 | wildest dreams
15 | rolling in the deep
16 | bad romance
17 | up
18 | the sound
19 | they don't really care about us
20 | capsize
21 | papercut
22 | clarity
23 | begin again
24 | beautiful now
25 | havana
26 | medicine
27 | voodoo doll
28 | wild heart
29 | die young
30 | bodak yellow
31 | to the sky
32 | firestone
33 | shine
34 | count on me
35 | jealous
36 | elastic heart
37 | gorgeous
38 | close
39 | counting stars
40 | all fall down
41 | don't
42 | runaway
43 | sirens
44 | tenerife sea
45 | in the arms of a stranger
46 | wolves
47 | stitches
48 | wide awake
49 | payphone
50 | heathens
51 | titanium
52 | into the ocean
53 | royals
55 | send my love (1)
56 | send my love (2)
57 | roar
58 | same old love
59 | not afraid
60 | numb
61 | infinity
62 | wake me up
63 | out of my system
64 | hate me
65 | new romantics
66 | believer
67 | bad liar
68 | back to december
69 | mad world
70 | till i collapse
71 | backstabber
72 | ready for it
73 | immortals
74 | lose yourself
75 | love runs out
76 | secrets
77 | let her go
78 | epilogue
one shot competition
2.00 | prologue II
2.01 | faded
2.02 | try
winners - one shot competition
2.03 | company
2.04 | galaxies
ANNOUNCEMENT (IMPORTANT. READ THIS.)
SEQUEL IS UP!
how you can read the final ending story of olivia and chance

54 | the nights

233K 8.5K 2.9K
Por Love_Yourself_10_x

Once upon a younger year
When all our shadows disappeared
The animals inside came out to play
Went face to face with all our fears
Learned our lessons through the tears
Made memories we knew would never fade.”

---

54 | the nights

-Olivia-

"The worst part is that, these rogues think that Reece has a Luna. Which he doesn't." The Alpha said and everyone in the room nodded.

"Is there no way we can convince them that that's not true? Think about it, if they know we don't have a Luna, they'll understand that we can't have the gem." Chance's father, the Beta said.

"I doubt it." Chance butted in. "Do you really think they'll get convinced? If anything they'll doubt us even more and think that we're desperately trying to hide the Luna. They can still think that Reece has found a mate but hasn't marked her yet. And there's no way we can prove to them that he has not."

"You are right." The Beta said, pursing his lips. "But we can try, right?"

"I don't think so. There's no way we can contact them." The alpha said.

"What if we leave a message just like they did on the borders? If they are keeping an eye on us, they'll read it." Katherine suggested.

"I don't think that'll work. We still won't be able to prove that it's us who's sending the letter." Katherine's brother, said.

"We can use the Royal stamp?"

"Anyone can forge it."

We all sighed. It didn't look like we'll get a solution soon.

"The only option we're left with is to fight," the Alpha said in a grave tone.

We all bowed our head in submission and just when I thought the conversation was over, a voice was heard from beside me.

"Are we going to ignore the fact that there is a hundred percent chance of us losing if we fight like this. The condition we are in."

I gasped as I turned around to see Reece standing with an accusing glare on his face.

I heard gasps around me, everyone was shocked that someone talked to the Alpha like that.

"Don't forget that you haven't been crowned as an Alpha yet, Reece. Mind your tongue when you're talking to me." Alpha looked livid and enraged.

But Reece wasn't affected.

"I can't be crowned till I find my mate, I know the drill." He rolled his eyes.

"But I am stating facts." He concluded.

The alpha clenched his jaw. "Our pack won't lose, we aren't weak."

"We are without Ryder!" Reece concluded, in an exasperated tone.

"Don't hide the fact that you made a mistake by sending Ryder away. He didn't deserve the hasty, impulsive decision you made. Without him, the entire pack will suffer. He's the best strategy planner we had. He's one of our best warriors and he knew how to fight in a war as he fought for another Alpha once. His skills are unquestionable and you can't deny them."

"Watch your tone in front of me, Mister!" Alpha's voice boomed in anger. "Don't you forget who you're talking to."

Reece snorted and my eyes widened as I mentally hoped for them to not start fighting.

It was a rumor in the pack that the Alpha and his son don't have a nice relationship. Reece is a continuous rebel and it annoys Alpha. But the Alpha has no other progeny and he has no choice but to pass down the kingdom in Reece's hands.

I had thought it was just a rumor, but not anymore.

Only the fact that Reece seemed more sensible and logical shocked me.

"I will mind my tone if you call Gamma Ryder back." Reece bargained.

Alpha looked absolutely exasperated and somewhat still angry at his son.

"I am not going to listen to your nonsense anymore. This meeting is dismissed." He said in an indifferent tone.

"Do this if you want to lose your pack and family!"

A strong voice was heard in the room and I really feared for the one who said it, but then why were all the eyes turning to me with horrified expression?

It took me a second or two to realize that I had said it and signed my death warrant myself.

Oh fudge cakes!

"Urm...ah...I mean," I started but he cut me off.

"Olivia Hart?" He asked, questioning me. I nodded.

"What are you doing here? I thought I made it clear that only high ranks are allowed to stay?"

I gulped. I knew I shouldn't have stayed. What do I say now? I can't tell him I'm Chance's mate. He doesn't want me and I don't want to be that desperate girl.

But at the same time he hasn't officially rejected me so I'm still his rightful mate.

"Uh... I..." My stuttering started again as I failed to come up with a reply.

"She's with me." Katherine said. Making me look at her with wide eyes.

She's willing to help me? I thought she made it clear that she had nothing to do with me.

"Her parents are away so she's staying in the pack house with me. I asked her to stay. She has no where to go."

I nodded automatically when the Alpha looked at me for affirmation and he nodded, sternly.

"Okay. But remember, no information shared in this meeting should travel in the pack. If you try to spy, I'll banish you."

"Yes Alpha." I bowed my head in respect and he nodded, satisfied.

"I'll send a search party for Ryder." Reece said turned around.

"YOU WON'T DO SUCH A THING!" Alpha said in his Alpha tone that everyone was compelled to listen to.

Everyone in the room bowed their head except Reece.

He was calm before, but no so much anymore. He fisted his palm, clenched his jaw and his chest moved up and down in anger. He was seething.

"You are making a wrong decision, Alpha," he mocked in a venomous tone and the Alpha sighed.

"Don't be stupid, Reece."

"I am not being stupid. But what is stupid is your decision to believe a lone wolf over your own Gamma. Don't you think it is quite silly to send your Gamma away because of something, someone told you about some lone wolf crying?"

"But he also fought with Chance!" The Alpha tried to defend.

Reece scoffed in disbelief and annoyance.

"Werewolves are hot headed creatures, father. We fight all the time. It doesn't mean that you have to punish someone so harshly for doing so. You didn't know his reason. He didn't deserve it, and you know that."

Alpha looked at Reece for a long time and they both glared at each other. Their eyes fogged over and I think they were having a personal mind link when The Alpha sighed.

"Fine." He said at last. "I'll try to find him and call him back."

Reece's expression marked his surprise but then he grinned victoriously.

"I'm proud of you!" He gushed as he kissed the Alpha on the cheek before running out of the hall, probably to send a search party.

Alpha stood there with a frown on his face but a tender look in his eyes.

Guess he wasn't used to his son showing affection.

<><><>

One by one everyone left the room till I was the only one standing there.

Katherine didn't bother to talk to me again after 'saving' me, which I am not really surprised about. I mean, she made it clear that she wanted space.

Chance didn't really say anything, but our eyes met once and he smirked at me, viciously which made my stomach drop.

My heart stopped for a second and I hated the feeling.

I hated it. I wish it could stop.

I wish I could reject him, but I can't. Lower ranks can't reject higher ranks. It is a natural law made to protect the royalty from not having a heir.

It's sick. I wish I was a high rank. I would have rejected him for sure. I don't think I deserve this.

But at the same time, I didn't let my mind ponder that for too long. Because now I had something else on my mind.

Someone else who had me highly intrigued.

<><><>

Reece Miller. The future Alpha. What I knew about him was that he was Chance's best friend.

But I didn't know that he knew everything.

Did he know why Chance did what he did too? Was a part of his plan? Did Chance tell him about everything? What did he know about Cindy? Was he sympathetic towards Ryder or did he just care about the defense of his pack?

Questions swirled in my head and I fought against screaming out in frustration.

I am tired of being so clueless and in dark.

I wanted answers. I wanted to know why Chance did what he did.

I wanted to know why I did to deserve what was done to me.

Was I that bad? Have I done a mistake? I needed to know.

And it seemed like Reece had the answers to my questions.

Determined, I took long strides towards the exit with a decision in my head.

I wanted to know. And there was only one way I could find out.

<><><>

Let's just say it wasn't easy to find him. No one knew where he went after the meeting and it wasn't like I could just walk up to his room and start spewing questions at him.

Nor was I allowed near his office.

Frustrated as hell, I decided to just check the gym. Maybe he was there.

Reece is known for his obsession over training and fitness and he's one of the most well built warriors in our pack.

So, there was a high probability of finding him in the gym.

Gulping, I pushed the heavy door open and walked it.

The gym was quite big to be honest. Simply because a lot of people trained here.

At the first look I didn't really see anyone inside making me groan in frustration. I hate when I am super hopeful to find someone, but I don't find them.

Huffing, I turning around my back, my head collided into a steel hard chest and I took a few steps back in surprise.

"Woah," I murmured, rubbing my forehead, while looking down.

"Looking for me?" He said, I could tell by his voice that he was smirking.

"Yeah," I was still looking down, my head was literally aching. God, how muscular was he?

"Stalker tendencies don't suit you, Hart."

"Okay, seriously, Reece. Can you be more—" Frowning, I looked up to give him a smart ass comment but my mouth closed off when I realized he was actually shirtless.

Holy macaroni.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ❤️ YOUR VOTES MAKE ME SMILE LIKE CRAZY 💝

--- 1800 Words ---

**ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY TO GET A NOTIFICATION EVERYTIME I UPDATE**

First of all, THE GIF IN THE MEDIA BOX IS REECE (played by Douglas Booth)

Second of all, do you like Reece?

I know there wasn't much drama but next chapter I PROMISE, you guys WILL LOVE.
PROMISE. 😏

1. Ryder is being called. What do you think will happen?

2. What do you WANT to happen next?

3. Sweet or salty? (Taste) 😂

4. Favourite YouTube video of ALL TIME!

5. People on wattpad you think are under-rated?

I love you ❤️

-Love_Yourself_10_x ❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.8M 49.9K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
Violet Por

Hombres Lobo

256 26 14
"Hey Mate" he stared in my eyes coldly. "X..Xavier?" I looked at him shocked. "Surprise" he chuckled darkly. "I dreaded this moment, but I knew it wi...
31.6K 732 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
634K 13.9K 28
"Ha-ha." He laughs, " You're my mate, ha-ha. The Moon goddess must have messed it up this time. Me? Your mate? That's really funny. Who would want yo...