Every Time, It's Still You [T...

By tiny_bbles

How far would you go for the person you love the most? MoonByul is a scientist who ends up falling in love wh... More

Time Travel
Dizzy
Street Food Stand
Contagious Smile
"Tae Oppa"
Love at First Sight
Growl
"That" TaeHyung
Sun Set
Ride Home
MoonStar
Stress Week
Hallucinations
Happy birthday
BTS
Couple Ring
My type
Who I Need
[EXTRA] "I'll Protect You"
MoonBin-Hyungnim!
Why are you so good at this?
Beautiful
Careless
My bodyguard
The Perfect Boyfriend
Destined
This is Art
Lovebirds
Sticky-Note
Wait For Me
Come Back
Splash Splash Splash
A Butterfly Kiss
A boy
Lost Watch
Twin?
Pretty Lady
What Really Happened...
I missed you so
라면 먹고 갈래?
Fallen
Butler
Apartment
Fight
The Truth
Soft kisses
A warning
Plans
Plans pt. 2
The Last Date
Please wake up [KTH]
You deserve a life sentence... [MYG]
Take me back! [KTH]
End

Name him "Oppa"

72 7 5
By tiny_bbles

Recap:
Daisy was making plans for her wedding and would always ask me for advice through video chat. While I was talking to her, someone suddenly appeared in the camera behind me. "Oh!" Daisy said. Her face was shocked.

————————————-
I flinched and turned around. It was TaeHyung. "O-Oppa! You scared me!" I said, holding my chest.

Daisy laughed. TaeHyung noticed who I was talking to and bowed over the phone.

"Hello! You must be Daisy! I've heard so much about you. It's nice to finally meet you." He said.

Daisy was over the moon that he knew her name. She got nervous and excited at the same time.

"Oh!" She put the phone down on the table, stood up and bowed. She then picked up the phone again and started talking to TaeHyung.

"You're so handsome! It's nice to finally meet you!" She said. "Thank you for taking such good care of my MoonByul in Korea!"

"Oh! No problem! I'll make sure she gets everything she needs and no one hurts her." He replied.

The two went on cheese talking about me while I held the phone. I felt like I was third wheeling.

"Hey guys, you two talk it out. I'm going to go." I said, trying to get them to stop. It had already been like 15 minutes.

"Okay, I have to go! I get to see my MoonStar for the first time in a long time so I'm going to enjoy! I'll see you next time Daisy!" TaeHyung said.

MoonStar?? Oh boy... Daisy is going to make fun of me for a long time for that one.

"Of course! You two have fun now!" Daisy said. I turned the phone to me and she winked. I just rolled my eyes, waved bye and turned the phone off.

"Where are we going today?" I asked, sliding my phone into my pocket.

"I didn't actually make any plans for today, I just wanted to see you." He replied. He put his hand under his chin and stared at me.

"Ahh don't do that..." I said, covering his eyes. He just laughed, with his big rectangle smile.

"Okay! If you don't have anything planned, can we go somewhere I want to go?" I asked. "Sure! Where do you want to go?" He said, surprised.

"Actually... the girls in one of my classes was talking about an arcade she goes to with her friends..." I said, twiddling my fingers. "Can we go? I really like arcades..."

TaeHyung waited for a second, just staring again. I looked up, meeting his eyes. He smiled, like he had heard the cutest thing in the world.

"Okay. If that's what my MoonStar wants, that's what my MoonStar gets!" He stood up, grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

Like usual, he pulled out a mask and handed it to me. This time, the mask wasn't completely white. It had a picture on it. A cute bear. It was so cuteee.

"Aww hehe" I said to myself and put it on. "Okay! You lead the way, MoonByul!" TaeHyung said.

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the back door. The arcade was close by and it was usually empty. Or so she said.

We found it and it was nearly completely empty. There was one other guy and the owner. I mean... I understand why. It was 2 in the morning.

"Okay. Before we play, let's make a deal. Whoever wins can get a prize." I said.

"A prize? What kind of prize?" He asked.

"Umm... I haven't thought that far yet..." I said. TaeHyung smiled at the opportunity to tease me. He pulled me close by the waist.

"I think I have a prize in mind." He said. He puckered his lips and close his eyes. "Yaaaah!" I panicked. I lightly hit his lips and pushed myself away.

"W-We'll think of the prize after the victory." I said and ran off to the owner. TaeHyung started pulling out his wallet, but I quickly stopped him.

"No, it's my turn." I said, pulling out some money from my wallet. I was still working at my science company. I did my research online and sent the work by email. It was so tiring, especially when combined with the training. But now, I was reaping the benefits! I got paid yesterday and I had enough in my account to pay for stuff!

I bought enough points for the both of us to play about 10 games. "Okay! Let's do this!" I said, handing him his card.

We played 4 games, all of which were won by TaeHyung. I didn't want to go down that easily so I pulled out my secret card, the toy crane grabbing thing.

I won that game! We then decided to take pictures, sing some karaoke and play a 3-D car ride game together.

Eventually, we ran out of money and the shop owner came over to us. "It's time for me to close guys." He said in Korean. TaeHyung replied to him.

"Looks like we have to go..." he told me.

"What?" I pulled out my phone and checked the time. IT WAS 5 IN THE MORNING. I gasped, loud.

"Sorry!" I said in Korean, and bowed to the owner. I grabbed TaeHyung and we ran out of the arcade. We went back to BigHit since the sun was about to come out and there would be paparazzi out soon.

"Ah! I won!" TaeHyung said, remembering our deal at the beginning. I paused, not wanting to acknowledge it.

"Ah... I guess you did.. haha" I said with an awkward smile.

"I'll think about what I want as a prize." He said sarcastically, smirking. "I'll redeem it later on."

"Here, you can keep this", said TaeHyung, handing me the cute blue elephant he had won in the claw machine. I took it, and handed him the one I won. It was a pink bunny.

"I'll name it Byul-ie", he said. He pet the bunny's head. I was kind of happy and embarrassed that he named it after me.

"What should I name him?" I asked, pointing to my elephant.

"Name him Oppa." He said, with a smile. "Oppa?? Why Oppa? I'm sure this guy is younger than me." I said.

"Because then you'll think of me when you call him." He said, with a smile.

I swear I would faint if I wasn't trying so hard to maintain composure. I could feel my face getting hot.

"YAHH don't say stuff like thaaat!" I told him.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because it makes my heart flutter" I said. Turning around and running away, back to my dorm.

—————————————-
[EXTRA]
"It makes my heart flutter" (TaeHyung POV)

"What should I name him?" MoonByul asked with big eyes, expecting something creative to come out of me.

A lot of names went through my head. Ellie? Elvis? Tae? TaeTae? Hyung? Ah! I've got it.

"Name him Oppa." I said, with a smile. I love it when she calls me Oppa. She sounds so cautious, so shy... her voice trembles a little.

"Oppa?? Why Oppa? I'm sure this guy is younger than me." She asked, flustered.

"Because then you'll think of me when you call him." I told her. Her eyes got big, her cheeks turned red and she turned her head down.

"YAHH don't say stuff like thaaat!" She said, trying to hide her cheeks.

"Why not?" I asked, wanting her to look up so I could see her cute expression. I would take a picture and frame it forever if I could.

She pulled her head up, looked me in the eyes and said, "Because it makes my heart flutter!!" before turning around and running off. I would have stopped her, but my knees became weak.

How can she say something so cute? I don't understand! I sat down, trying to absorb her cuteness and regain sanity.

"MoonByul, don't do that too me." I said out loud.

I won't be able to control myself if you're that cute.

[END]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 497 44
"I don't want to continue this relationship anymore. We are going nowhere. Have a good life..." "What did I do wrong this time, Yong?" Kim Yongsun l...
83.4K 4.1K 26
Where a world famous rock star (Jisoo) falls in love with very simple shy and most talented guy (Kim Taehyung). They seperated for 7 years to chase...
4.3K 190 23
What would happen if time travel was real? Could there be any possibilities of Time to be stopped? What if someday Science overtakes the world. What...
112K 7.7K 48
Three lives, Two lifetimes, One destiny. The destiny of true love. ---------------------------------------------- "Will you love me when my heartbe...