Sonic Boom:The Returnity Of T...

By CartoonistDreamer

It's been eight year's since Sonic got separated from them.... His siblings, his old friends, and his mother... More

Chapter 1:Sonic's Depression
Chapter 2:Unexpected Help From Two Rivals
Chapter 3:The Talk Between Sonic, Shadow, And Silver
Chapter 4:Sonic's Past
Chapter 5:Sonic's Hidden Talent
Chapter 6:Reasons Of Hiding The Past
Chapter 7:Good And Bad News Roll Into One, Rivals No More
Chapter 8:Enter Kaze And Darren The Hedgehogs
Chapter 9:Saved By Sonic Boom
Chapter 11:New Looks Of The Siblings
Chapter 12:Getting To Know Them
Chapter 13:Singing In Harmony
Chapter 14:Tails On The Case
Chapter 15:Tails' Surprise
Chapter 16:The Return of A Seedrian
Chapter 17:A Spy's Urgent News and Love Is In Flames
Chapter 18:Rouge and Shadow's On The Case And Enter King Jules
Chapter 19:Revival Of Maria And Love Is Worth A Chance
Chapter 20:A Reunion To Remember
Thanks For Reading! ♡:)♡:)♡:)

Chapter 10:Sibling Rivalry,Together Once Again

9.5K 83 38
By CartoonistDreamer

        Everything is in silence until an angry Sonia approached Sonic and slapped him on the face.

Sonia: (angrily) Sonic Maurice Hedgehog! How could you not tell us that you were going to leave us 8 years ago! Mom, Manic and I were worried sick! You didn't even leave a damn note! I bet it's because that you wanted to face Robotnik alone and.......

       Sonia kept on and on and on and on, saying all the bad things she could think off why Sonic left them. She didn't even noticed that Sonic was crying, badly. Shadow, Silver and Tails couldn't stand it anymore.

Shadow: (angrily) Will you shut up and let Sonic explain why he left his own family!!!

Sonia: (angrily) This is our own business and who do you think you are?

Darren: (sternly) Sonia Marie Hedgehog! How could you speak to your older brother like that!

Manic: (shocked) Wait a minute! He's our brother!?

Kaze: (nods) That's right. And there are two more, but one of them a year younger and 7 years younger than you two. The hedgehog with psychokinesis goes by the name Silver.

Manic: (confused) Psycho-what now?

Silver: Psychokinesis is the ability to carry or lift objects or people using your mind. I can also fly,  make psychic blades, and read people's minds with it.

Sonia: Wow, I've read all about it and it is said that it was one of the rarest abilities that a mobian could ever had.

Manic: (turns to Shadow) Well, who's the last one and who are you?

Shadow: First of all, I'm Shadow. And second, our last sibling is Miles Prower, but he goes by the nickname Tails. He is the two-tailed fox that is comforting Sonic right now. *points at the back*

        Sonia and Manic looked to where he is pointing and they were in shock. Sonic is now crying his eyes out, one of his hands were on his face as he sobs uncontrollably. Tails is right next to him, softly singing a song that Sonic used to sing to him whenever he is down or scared.

Take My Hand by Simple Plan

Intro:

Tails:Hey! hey!
         Hey! hey!

Sometimes I feel like everybody's got a problem!
Nobody wants to solve them!
I know that people say

We're never gonna make it!
But, I know....
We're gonna get through this!
Close your eyes and please don't let me go!

Don't, don't, don't!
Don't let me go now!
Close your eyes
Don't let me let you go!

Don't, don't, don't.....

Chorus:
Take my hand...... tonight!
Let's not think about tomorrow!
Take my hand...... tonight!
We can find someplace to go!

Cause' our heart's are locked forever!
And our love will never die!
Take my hand..... tonight!
One last time......
Hey! hey!
Hey! hey!

         Sonic smiled, he wiped his tears away and continued the song.

Sonic:The city sleeps
           And we're lost in the moment!
           Another kiss says
          We were lying on the pavement!

Tails:If they would see us
         They will tell us that we're crazy
         But, I know.....
         They just don't understand!

        Sonia and Manic were just staring at the two as they sang together. Knuckles approached them and heard Manic, saying something.

Manic: How come he is our little brother? He's a fox, not a hedgehog!?

Knuckles: One word Manic, adoption.

Sonia: Knuckles! *hugs him tightly*, I missed you!!!

Knuckles: (blushes and hugs her back) I-I missed you too, Sonia. *brokes the hug* Hi, Manic!

Manic: Yo, Echidna-Dude! So, you said adoption, right? Does that mean one of you guys adopted him?

Shadow: (nods) Yes.

Sonia: Hmmm..... Did you adopted him, Shadow?

Shadow: (shooks his head) No.

Manic: Oh! So you adopted him! Huh, Silver?

Silver: (shooks his head) No, I didn't.

Sonia: (gives a deadpan look) Sonic did, didn't he?

Knuckles: (nods) Yeah, he did.

Sonia: See Manic, I told you! He replaced us!

Manic: Oh come on, Sis! There's no way he can replace us!

Knuckles: Sonic had been locking himself up in his shack for days, and I bet that he's been longing to see you two and Queen Aleena. And last week is the day Charles died, remember? Sonic and Tails has been together for so long, that they hardly fight. And that's because Sonic saved Tails from being alone. Tails is an orphan and he was bullied when he is younger. Now, does that sound like that he abandoned you guys to you?

        Sonia then realised that Knuckles is right. Why would Sonic cried and locked himself up if he didn't have a reason and felt sorry for Tails. She gave a saddened look at the Dynamic Duo as they finish their song.

Bridge:
S and T:Hey! hey!

Sonic:The raindrops
           The tears keep falling
           I see your face
           And it keeps me going

Tails:If I get lost
         Your light's gonna guide me
          And I know.....

S and T:That you can take me home......
                             You can take me home.......

Chorus:
Sonic:Take my hand..... tonight!
           Let's not think about tomorrow!
          Take my hand..... tonight!
          We can find someplace to go!

S and T:Cause our hearts are locked forever!
              And our love will never die!
              Take my hand..... tonight!
              One last time.....

              Take my hand..... tonight!
              Let's not think about tomorrow!
              Take my hand..... tonight!
              We can find someplace to go!

              Cause our heart's are locked forever!
              And our love will never die!
              Take my hand...... tonight!
              One last TIME............!

(End of Song)

        At the end of the song, they hugged each other in a brotherly way.

        Sonia approached the two, she knelt down as tears falls from her eyes.

Sonia: I-I'm sorry*sniffs* I-I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I-I just- *cries uncontrollably*.

        Sonic knelt down to her as he gently cupped her face, wiping her tears away with his thumb.

Sonic: It's okay Sonia, I know that this will happen from the start. But I didn't expect you to hurt my feelings... I have my reasons to leave the kingdom, and its to make sure that Egghead won't come back and hurt any more people. And next time, let me speak first before you react, Okay?

Sonia: (nods) O-okay.

Sonic: Now, come here and give me a hug, will ya?

        The two of them hugged each other as Manic, Shadow, Silver, Kaze, and Darren joined the hug. Tails though that it would be better if he let them have their time for each other, until.....

Sonia: Come on, little bro! There's room for one more.

        Tails smiled and joined the group-hug. Everyone takes their introductions and they were having fun. Until Manic remember something.......

Manic: Sonia?...

Sonia: What is it, Manic?

Manic: It's the hover van. We were being chased by Eggman that it was completely destroyed.

Sonia: Oh no! My bike is still there!

Manic: Not to mention my hoverboard!

Sonic: Don't worry, you two. We will help you find them.

Tails: And if it really is destroyed, I can fix them in no time.

Shadow: You can trust Tails into fixing things. He is quiet smart, he got the I.Q of 310.

Manic: No way! Really?

Silver: (nods) That's right.

Sonic: Okay! Let's go and find those busted machines!

Everyone: Right!

         And they set of to find the rides of Sonia and Manic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 92 5
Touya was seen as Endevor greatest creation that was untill Shoto got his quirk. Instead of feeling jealous or mad Touya felt pity and anger and he v...
100K 1.8K 34
!UNCOMPLETED NEVER WILL BE GOD I HATE THIS! Izuku and Todoroki have always been friends, from the time they were youngin's- to when Bakugou boldly co...
774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
25.4K 692 19
Mao Mao struggles with these strange feelings he has towards Badgerclops after he accidentally falls asleep and cuddles up into the badger's lap.