The Alpha Academy [Lost Mates...

By Chick_ennugget

"Soulmate? Fated pair??" Eli scoffed, "There is no such anymore." "They exist!" "Not anymore. Because that's... More

Prologue
Outcast
Sweet Smell
Partners
The test
Lust
Results
Meetings
Back to the Academy
Wild nature
Worse scenarios
The feeling of unease
Search for Food
Trouble
Treatment
Make Love?
Missing
Cats out of the bag
My Mom
Unexpected things
School play
Unexpected actions
Fairytale
Rehearsal and play
After-Party
Secrets
The one who's making me feel weird
Carnal desires
Misery
I hate you
What if?
Runaway
What have I done?
Turning point
You're mine
Reasons
Sinner
Wet
Why now?
Bad Tidings
My sister and my friend
We're Even
Our past
The beginning of my sins
The beginning of my sins pt 2
Confessions
Backfire
Bloom
Trouble stirs
Trouble
Naked truth
Filling the blanks
End it all
Grace
Mates

Blackmail

28K 1.2K 727
By Chick_ennugget

>>Mael

I could sense the evil tone in his voice, "No wonder you always keep a jacket on." He snickered, "My Oh! My!" I gulped out of fear.

"K-Killian," My body began to shake.

"Did you think you'd be fine? Among so many men?" He whispered next to my ear as his hold on my body got tighter.

Tears brimmed in my eyes as I let out a squeak.

I'm really done for. Gosh! This trip has only brought me misery! And now I've exposed my true identity too!

I'm really done for this time!

I looked back at him as I sniffled, "Let me go." My face had gotten red from the humiliation but Killian only stared back at me in amusement.

"Unfortunately for you, Eli is the only person I actually listen to." His words made me stress more and my tears fell down, "Or well, maybe my family too." He laughed while I sniffled as I looked at him, even my nose turned red as my lips quivered.

What could I say to him? He's not the type to listen!

"But, fine," Unexpectedly he took his hands off, "Let's get the medicine first." He let me go and began to walk in front of me when I had a panic attack.

Wait, what? He just let me go? What is he planning?!

"Please," I held his shirt out of pure desperation, "Can you keep it to yourself!"

"Why?" He was curious, "Why would you even do this?" I saw the perversity in his eyes.

"I have my reasons!" I looked at him in desperation, "So please, don't tell anyone!" My expressions were full of distress.

He smirked, "I'll think about it." He glanced back at me, "What do I get in return?"

I frowned, "What do you want?" I had no choice but to comply.

He hummed, "I'll think about it." He snickered, "For now," He began to move again, his shirt slipping out of my grip, "I won't tell anyone."

"What about Eli?" I folded my arms over my chest feeling self-conscious. God, if only Angeli hadn't ripped it apart, I might not have fallen into this situation.

"Well, I won't tell him either." He glanced at me once again as he kept walking, "As long as you listen to me."

I felt like there was another leash that someone tied around my neck. I already had one that my father and mother had tied around me, but now it felt heavier.

As I stood there in the dark forest, on the dirt road with the sound of nocturnal animals all around me, I felt like the burden on me had increased.

"Okay..." I looked down and began to walk after him because that was all I could do at that moment.

***

I couldn't sleep the whole night. Sleep just didn't come to me so I didn't go to the room to lie down. I just sat in the empty hallway past midnight, on the bench as I blankly stared into space. I just didn't know what to think because if I think about it, within two days so much happened.

I don't know how to deal with all this.

This is why I didn't want to come to the Alpha Academy. Not only have I gotten in trouble again and again. I feel something wrong with my body and I know it's because I'm surrounded by Alphas.

Killian didn't say anything throughout the way. He bought the medicine, came back, and gave it to everyone without talking to me at all. And although it should have helped me calm down a little. It only gave me more anxiety so I sneaked away.

"Mael?" Mister Owen saw me when he was taking a round, "Are you alright?" He came and sat down next to me on the bench.

I tried to snap back to reality, "Yes," I gave him an empty answer as I readjusted myself as he sat down.

"You look pale." He spoke softly.

"I'm fine," I couldn't meet his eyes. No, I just didn't want to face him. I was tired.

"Really?"

"I just can't sleep. That's all." I started staring into space again.

"If something is troubling you, you can ask for help."

"..." I blinked slowly, "Mr. Owen,"

"Yes?"

"How long are we going to stay here?" I still didn't look at him. I just stared at the empty wall in front of me, "On this trip."

"Well," He followed my gaze and looked at the empty wall, probably trying to understand why I was looking at it so much, "It's supposed to be a week long."

Shit

"I see,"

"Mael- Are you really alri-" He didn't get to complete his sentence since he got interrupted by his phone's ringtone. He got a call and I noticed his face form a little frown as he stood up to take the call. it seemed urgent, so, he immediately picked it up and walked away.

>>Eli

"Well, his pill bottle was suspicious." Killian drank some alcohol while we sat on the benches in the courtyard. Almost every other person had gone to sleep at this point but as soon as I saw Killian come back, I knew he had something up his sleeve.

"Pill bottle?" I raised my brows at him.

So he brought that here too.

"Yea, said it was vitamins." He had his back slumped against the table.

"I see," I nodded, "Anything else?"

"Nope~ Besides his weird habit of always wearing more, nope." He slumped his back on the table, "But I have to say, he is a fun mystery."

I smirked, "I know," I took the bottle from him and took a sip, "All the more reason to unveil it."

"Yep~"

I stared at Killian for a while, waiting for him to say something. But when he chose not to, I did, "What are you hiding from me?"

He chuckled, "I won't tell you." There was mischief in his eyes, "Find it out yourself."

I rested my cheek in the palm of my hand as I leaned against the table, "Fine," I licked my fangs knowing full well that's just how he is, "Then tell me this, what did you do with them?"

"Angeli's group?" He looked at the sky, "Well I had to clean up after you." He whistled, "You left the group in a pretty bad state after all." He chuckled, "Mr.Owen should have found them by now."

"And the proof?"

"Of course, I set it up!" He flashed his sharp teeth as he smiled, "You owe me so much now."

***

>>Mael

I don't know when I fell asleep but I was woken up by someone shaking my shoulder early in the morning.

"Mael?" It was Calix's Voice, "Mael!" I groggily opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Hm?" I frowned. I had a light headache.

"You okay? Did you sleep out here?" He was concerned, "Why?" His expressions of worry were nice to look at, "You could have come to the room, the place beside me was empty." He looked like a mom.

I sat up, "It's fine," I rubbed my eyes, "I didn't realize when I fell asleep."

He let out a sigh at my words, then patted my head making me feel a little better, "Alright." He stood up, "We've been called in the courtyard. Let's go there." He held out his hand for me to take, "Let's go together."

I nodded at him and placed my hand in his.

***

"Angeli Naeem," Mr. Owen called out a name after assembling all of us in the courtyard, "Wendy Smoke." He looked up at us while we all sat at the table attached benched, "They're expelled from the academy."

Everyone's eyes went wide at his words. That was completely unexpected, especially because the females in question weren't even here.

"I won't disclose the details. But they've gone against the academy rules and thus both of the girls are now out. As the boys in that group. Harry and Horis, a warning has been issued for them."

I looked at Calix, and he looked back in concern.

"Why?" Lieglo stood up from his seat, "They're both in the hospital! Why are they getting expelled?"

My heart dropped at the words.

What?

What did he just say???

In the hospital? I immediately turned to look at Eli who simply sat there with his poker face, unfazed, unbothered. Right by his side was Killian who had a sly smirk plastered on his face.

"They're expelled because of their actions." The teacher answered.

"Well, what about the person who did this to them?" Lieglo seemed angry. Well, they were his friends so it's understandable.

"When I find the person who did that to them," Mr. Owen glared at all of us, "We'll take legal action there too." And I knew he knew that the suspect was among us.

My heart trembled.

Legal action...

I couldn't stop staring at Eli. I know he's responsible for this.

He could go to jail if he put them in the hospital...

I was terrified.

For the first time, I truly realized how horrendous Eli can be and how he's been soft with his so-called bullying when it came to me. This was a new feeling, but it was equally terrifying.

My heart drummed in my ears as my headache increased.

He took on four Alpha werewolves and beat the shit out of all of them. My chest felt squeezy, it felt like it was difficult to breathe.

He did it for me, but why? Hasn't he always hated me? So why? Why? Why? WHY?!

"Mael?" Calix rested his hand on my shoulder, snapping me back to reality, "What's wrong?"

I turned to look at him, "Nothing," I shook my head, "Just," I gulped again, trying to drown my feelings of constant anxiety, "Didn't get to sleep properly." I felt my brain trying to zone out because it didn't want to think.

"Pack up," The teacher said, "We're going back today." He sighed and it looked like he was distressed.

I, on the other hand, was worried, terrified even. I don't know what was wrong but perhaps it was just that so much had built up inside of me that I couldn't take it anymore.

I was absent-minded the whole ride back. I just stared out of the window blankly, I didn't even pay attention to who was sitting beside me throughout the ride.

I needed some sort of comfort, any kind. Somewhere where I could breathe or else I might just start losing my mind. I was so anxious, I felt vulnerable.

I didn't have much control over my life but still, I was too burdened at this point.

So when the bus finally dropped us off at the Academy gate and the students began to make their way in, I didn't.

My feelings were in a swirl and I felt suffocated. I stared at the gate for a while, then I turned around and ran away without a second thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 9.2K 7
Completed..... (This book is now moved from Wattpad to Novelcat. Only sample chapters are available here.) #Won 3rd prize in Werewolf contest held by...
249 28 23
Star lives in a dead world. The earth had died off. fighting for survival every day. Escaping, being shot and sucked into a portal into another world...
225 9 27
After an extremely tragic and traumatic event, Callie finds out the world is not what she thought. At a loss in her new reality, she goes on to find...
1.4K 187 34
When the Winter Moon Pack Alpha asks an abused human girl to join him, she finds herself helping him chase a murderer intent on killing all of the wo...