Master Sakura

Von sasukexekiel

Team 7 is back. Sasuke is back. And They are back on adventures. But what will happen if unexpected people... Mehr

After the 4th Shinobi War
The Decision
Changes
Reunion
Chapter 5 : Truth or Dare
Chapter 6: Reunion Mission
Chapter 7: The Research
Chapter 8: Feelings
Sakura's Death and Gift
Sakura's Death And Gift II
Chapter 12: Master Sakura
Chapter 13: Guys' Talk
Chapter 14: Research Success
Chapter 15: The gods
Chapter 16: Will of Fire
Chapter 17: Leaf
Chapter 18: The 5-Kage Summit
Chapter 19: The Legendary Sannin vs Raikage
Chapter 20: Ordinary days
Chapter 21: Wood Village
Chapter 22: Wood Village II
Chapter 23: My friend from The Mist
Chapter 24: Doubts and Answers
Chapter 25: A day with parents

Chapter 9: Outcome

5.5K 138 58
Von sasukexekiel

After another one week in the Hidden Sand Village. Sakura and her team finally managed to complete the research with a success rate of 100 percent. That is a world breaking record in the medical world. Sakura did burn and erased all the patent of the research leaving no record of it.

Now, only her and Doctor Kaito knows the procedure. Sakura was so happy and her first target of the surgery is Gai Sensei. But they needed to stay in The Sand Village first to teach two of the chosen medic nin the procedure. She also needs to do the jutsu to lock the information that they'll teach to them so that it won't be taken by any other people. Whether they use mind jutsu to enter their minds or jutsu to make them speak, nothing will break the lock jutsu that she'll use. But she needed to perform it for 3 days for every person. And they needed to teach them for more or less 2 weeks depending on their skills. So that makes it another 3-4  weeks of stay in The Sand.

Sakura is in her room meditating and getting ready in performing the jutsu. Sasuke and Sai are in the house guarding her while Kakashi and Naruto guarding Doctor Kaito while he is teaching the two chosen medical nin representing Sand Village. There are also Anbus deployed by the Kazekage to guard the perimeter around Sakura and Kaito. The 2 medic Nin and Kaito will sleep in the Team 7's guest house until they finish everything. But during their teaching session they stay at the hospital.

Sakura meditates in the morning and in the afternoon she goes in the hospital to help Kaito teach and assess the medic nin. And at night they all head together in their guest house. She also instructed Gaara to have the list of the hopeless cases of brain-dead patients whose family already signed waiver to give up on them. There are also cases that they already signed to donate whatever organ they can if they'll be brain dead or die for whatever reasons. Their priority to operate first are those who went totally paralized and has zero chance of improvement due to the effect of past war.

Everything is going well. But Sakura is over-working. And her friends noticed it. They always convince her to loosen up but she always says that it is for her goals and they just need to support her.

It's been like this for a week. They do same routine. And there's a lot of positive outcome. The medic nins are half-way there. Which leads them down to 2 weeks more before they can go home. Sakura is also satisfied on what she's doing. She's close to perfecting the jutsu and her chakra reserves doubled. She's just having finishing touches to her Information Lock Jutsu so that it will not affect the brains on those people that she needed to cast her jutsu. And she's been strengthening it so that even the greatest ninja in their world or even the alternate universe can't break through.

Almost there. She thought. When her stomach crumbled. She's hungry but she cannot stand or move from her position. That's why she stayed for another hour. Until she can't endure her stomach, she decided to rest for a while but she didn't move from her position.

She weaved a hand sign created a bunshin. She ordered the bunshin to go get some food while she starts to meditate again. When she stopped on her jutsu it's already on 80% to perfection. She figured out it will take more chakra that she expected so instead of moving from her position she decided to make a bunshin to do everything and meditated for chakra reserve.

Closed eyes as she meditates the door opened. She didn't expect two people to enter. One is her bunshin the other one is Sasuke.

"You should rest and eat yourself Sakura not order a bunshin. You are over-doing it." He said. But Sakura didn't even flinch.

Sasuke sighed.

"Fine. I'll do it. So you can release your bunshin. It will ease you more. Your bunshin also takes chakra and concentration right? " He said. Sakura nodded as a response then her bunshin disappeared.

"Thanks." Was the only thing she manage to say. And there it is.

Sasuke begins to shove food to her mouth. Yes. The Great Sasuke Uchiha is spoon-feeding Sakura Haruno.

After feeding Sakura he went downstairs and washed the dishes. 

"What did you do in ugly's room? Don't tell me you fed her?" Said Sai sounding like Ino.

"Something like that." Sasuke mumbled.

"This is bad. She's over-doing it." Sai said worrying.

"That's what I told her. She doesn't listen. She's more hard-headed now than before." Sasuke stated.

"Yeah. And you are much talkative now than before. That's a great improvement." Sai teased.

Sasuke ignored him then went back to Sakura's room quietly. He sat in the corner then quietly watched her sitting and meditate. They stayed like that for another 4 hours until Sasuke decided to speak.

"Sakura-chan you need to rest." He daid calmly. He saw Sakura let out a heavy breathe and sighed.

"I'll stand here and go outside. Is that what you want Sasuke-kun?" She replied still eyes closed.

"That would be better. Loosen up, you don't need to hurry and over-work yourself." Sasuke said. Sakura heard his tone full of concern.

"Ok. But on one condition. Up for it?" Sakura said smirking.

"As long as it's possible." Sasuke said. And Sakura still can't believe Sasuke is becoming more open on talking now. He is really doing his part on changing into a new leaf.

"I'll run 200 laps around the village for my chakra reserves. You can't stop me but you can tag along." She said smiling then stood up.

Sasuke followed her. Of course he would, as if he can stop her. Besides it's his chance to catch up with her and make up for the time he was not with her. He didn't have hard time coping and getting close again with the guys in Team 7 because they are all thorns. They all belong to the same gender and their time in Suna patched up some of his lost time with them.

But it's different with Sakura, she's a lady and he cannot do the bond he has with Naruto , Kakashi and Sai. So it's hard for him to do something specially Sakura has been very busy. And there is the Kazekage and his siblings taking her extra time.

They have been running around the village for an hour now and no one still dared to speak. It's actually an awkward situation for both of them but they knew they need to patch up things any time soon because they're teammates and friends. That's why both of them are trying.

Another 30 minutes passed and they are now down to almost half of the laps set by Sakura. Sakura then decided to speak first.

"Thanks." She said. Sasuke nodded.

"How are you doing with your jutsu now?" Sasuke asked to let the conversation going.

"I'm down to 80percent. 20% more before perfecting it without loophole. I can finish it until tomorrow if I just did it whole day today but I realized I needed to expand my Chakra reserves. And I was storing more chakra in my forehead ." She explained. Sasuke stared at her for a while. He can't help but feel proud at his friend.

"Will that take that much chakra?" Sasuke asked again.

"Yeah, even I have the perfect chakra control it's going to take much on me. I'm working now on how to reduce three days into atleast 10hours so we can head home faster. I'm sure Naruto misses Ichiraku already." Sakura replied then giggled.

"Yeah, I'm sure he does." Sasuke responded.

The conversation was down for 30 minutes. They were running for a hundred and twenty laps now. Sasuke noticed that some people were smiling and waving at Sakura. Others even bow in respect.

"Do you do this often here?" Sasuke asked.

"Yeah. I run like this even in Konoha for chakra reserves." Sakura replied.

"Ah. Alone?" Sasuke asked. At first Sakura didn't get the question.

"Ahhh. You mean if I'm running like this alone? Yes. But sometimes here, Gaara tags along or Temari if they're not that busy. And in The Leaf often times Rock Lee is with me." Sakura.

Sasuke's brows twitched. At least she's not alone most of the time.

"That's good." He stated. And Sakura just smiled in response.

Good? He doesn't even feel jealous. She thought.

Oh don't have high hopes dear. He saw you flirting with some guys. Maybe he wants some other lady too.

Wow. Inner ? You finally decided to talk huh. And FYI I'm not flirting with other guys. I'm busy doing my job.

Yeah right. What do you call Gaara and Kankuro? Friends? Hahahahahaha

Will you shut up. Yes, they are friends. Why are you back anyways?

Well, I'm just here even for the past years. Just observing and all. But I decided to bug you now since your first love is back. This is gonna be great.

Oh shut up inner. I have no time for love life.

Oh yeah. If that's what you say so.

Sakura was snapped out to reality when Sai was approaching them. They stopped

"Hey ugly. It's getting late. Aren't you going to assess the medics?" Sai asked.

"Maybe tomorrow. Can you go tell them? We will finish the run then get home for dinner. We'll see each other there anyways." Sakura said. Sai nodded.

"Take care ugly." He said before going.

"You too Sai." Sakura shouted and Sai just waved.

Then they continue running again. They are now down to last 20 laps.

"Sakura, what do you want for dinner?" Sasuke asked breaking the silence.

"Why? Will you cook Sasuke-kun?" Sakura asked grinning.

"Yes Sakura-chan. I'll cook for you." Sasuke replied in almost whisper but enough for Sakura to hear.

"Oh. That's so sweet Sasuke-kun. To what do I owe the pleasure?" Sakura teased. Sasuke clears his throat before replying.

"I wanna say thank you I guess for still being a very good friend of mine despite what I did in the past." Sasuke replied. Sakura was shocked. But then she manage to smile.

"That's alright Sasuke. I've already forgiven you. In fact, I'm loving the new you. You know? Sasuke who talks more than 5 words in a sentence." She said laughing. Teasing Sasuke.

"Hn."

"I was just kidding. Oh and I want some chicken for dinner." She said still grinning.

"You head home after this and I'll go at the market." Sasuke instructed.

"You sure? You don't want me to tag along?" Sakura asked.

"No. Sai will bring you home now. At last 200." He replied catching his breath. Sakura laughed hysterically. While Sai is approaching them.

"OH. Sasuke-kun you sure needs exercise. Tag along with me when I jog." Sakura said still laughing. Sasuke then regained his composure.

"Hn."

"Hey ugly let's go." Sai said when he finally approached them. Sakura nodded then waved at Sasuke.

"See you later S-A-S-U-KE-K-U-N." She said emphasizing it to tease her stoic team mate.

When they were at home Sakura decided to take a shower. She soaked in the hot thub for an hour meditating. After that, she wore red pjs and headed to her bed. She meditated for another 30 minutes.

"Sakura my child." Someone called her.

"Who are you?" Then 3 men appeared. She recognized the other one but not the other 2.

"I'm sure you already met me. This is our Father. The God of all gods. And this is my brother." The man said.

"Wait. You are the Sage of Six Paths. So you are the gods and the God?" Sakura realized it then bowed her head.

"Oh no child you. You don't have to di that." The man said.

"What am I doing here m'Lord? Am I dead already?" Sakura asked. Still not knowing if it's real or not.

"No child. We are visiting you. Last time I didn't give you gift like your teammates right? Then Father here got mad telling me that I play favorites." The man said and pouted. Sakura fighted the urge to laugh at the scene. The Sage Of Six Paths just pouted.

"Gift m'Lord? Why do I need it? And why will give me? Will we have another threat again to fight?" Sakura asked. She's well damned curious.

"You'll need it trust me. And you deserve it. You have the purest heart that the world needs. And if you'll use one of our gifts, be careful. You might bear consequences or maybe not. It depends on you and on Us." The msn said then laughed. Their Father slapped his head to stop him from laughing.

"One of the gifts? So you are gonna give me more than one M'Lord?" Sakura questioned.

"Yes my child. When you wake up you'll realize it. It's the price on your hard work. And on the other one, be careful. But you are gonna need it reak time soon." The man said.

"Why M'Lord? Will we be in trouble? Why me? Do I deserve your gift?" Sakurs asked unendingly.

"Of course my child you deserve it. What makes you thinks the Uchiha Brat and the Ramen freak deserve our gifts and you don't? You have the purest heart." The man replied.

Sakura can't find the right words then the man speaks again.

"Do not doubt what's coming with one of the gifts if you use it. But I'm warning you. Don't overdo it. You can only use it not more than 5 times. If you use it more than that you'll besr consequences." The man said.

"I don't understand M'Lord. But thank you so much of giving me such gifts." Sakura said bowing.

"Oh you'll understand soon" he said and they disappeared.

"Sakura! Sakura! Wake up! What's happening to you?!" Sasuke exclaimed.

When he finished cooking dinner he decided to call Sakura. But when he stepped in on her bedroom Sakura was asleep. He thought she's just sleeping but when he approached her and attempted to wake her she's not responding. He was shaking her for more than 10 minutes but she didn't respond instead her body glowed. White light emitted from her whole body.

"Sakura! Sakura! Damn! What's happening!" He exclaimed then he carried Sakura bridal-style.

He ran downstairs where hid team mates and the three medics are. When they saw the situation they began to panic.

"What happened to Sakura-chan?!" Naruto exclaimed.

"I don't know. She won't wake up! Doctor what the hell are you doing?!"

Doctor Kaito checked on her. They are taken aback. Her body is glowing. And when he checked for pulse and heart rate.

"Oh no! This is not good! How long was she out?! " Doctor exclaimed.

"I don't know! She's asleep when I went to her room!" This is the first time they saw Sasuke panicked.

Doctor Kaito started reviving her. The people in the house were all in shock and they didn't move an inch and just watched the doctor revive Sakura. Sai finally decided to move and send message to the Kazekage to send help even knowing their best medics are in the house.

They stood frozen while they watched the doctor revive Sakura. Then after and hour of pumping chakra. He stopped.

"She's dead." The Doctor declared.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

474K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
209K 7.3K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
927K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.