Walt Disney Academy ✔

LynnPatrick710 tarafından

Welcome to Walt Disney Academy. Home of all the favourite disney princes, princesses, others and villains-of... Daha Fazla

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Mulan
Chapter 2: Cinderella
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: Hercules
Chapter 5: Aladdin
Chapter 6: Basketball Tryouts
Chapter 7: Vanessa
Chapter 8: Elsa and Anna
Chapter 9: Cinderella
Chapter 10: Boys' Wing
Chapter 11: Disney Diner
Chapter 12: Snow White
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19: Tiana
Chapter 20: Frozen
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25: DISNEY'S GOT TALENT
Chapter 26: DISNEY'S GOT TALENT 2
Chapter 27: DISNEY'S GOT TALENT 3
Chapter 28: Post-Celebrations
Chapter 29
Chapter 30: Sports and Other Types of Hurt
Chapter 31: Tarzan
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: Frog Games
Chapter 35: Whistle While You Work
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: Jelsa
Chapter 39: Under The Sea
Chapter 40: These Midnight Things, happens all the time
Chapter 41
Chapter 42: Maleficent
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44: A Whole New WHOLE NEW World
Chapter 45: It's You
Chapter 46: Aye
Chapter 47: Let's Get Down To Business
Chapter 48
Chapter 49: Almost There
Chapter 50: Aurora
Chapter 51: Wake Me Up
Chapter 52: Mindblown
Chapter 53: Cold Out Here
Chapter 54
Chapter 55: For All We Know
Chapter 56: Remember
Chapter 57: Truth Be Told
Chapter 58: End Game
Chapter 59
Chapter 60: Finally
Epilogue

Chapter 24: Talent Show Eve

343 17 5
LynnPatrick710 tarafından

"Moana. Are the lists of performances ready?" Philip folded his arms at the same time, his eyes restlessly swinging around the auditorium from Rosette perfecting a floral mural to Jane Porter sweeping up the floors.

"I guess so. Er, Hiccup? Do you have the list here?" Moana walked quickly over to Hiccup who was busily stacking up some papers.

"Yes." He looked up at her. "Yes...I..." he looked back down at the lists. Suddenly, he stopped when his eyes landed on one of the papers. "Hey. Moana. How about if I deliver it to Philip myself. I need to make an urgent correction and I don't really need you waiting around that long. It's gonna be really stressful for you."

"What mistake is that? I thought you'd corrected everything."

"It's just a tiny mistake. I'll be brief."

"Well, if you're gonna be brief, I could wait. I think Philip needs it right now."

"I will deliver it personally. OK?"

"Why?"

"Moana." He forced himself to keep calm. "I bet you have billion other things to do rather than be the lapdog. I'll correct something very important then I'll send it to him."

Moana scoffed and shrugged her shoulders in annoyance. "That was rude, Hic."

"I'm not meant to be rude but you just don't seem to understand that I need to correct a mistake. Hence, I will submit this myself."

"Fine. Whatever." She waved her hand in annoyance and marched off to find some other work she could do.

"Moana. Make way. Make way." Ariel half screamed as she made her way over to her friend.

"Ariel?" Moana groaned playfully. "What are you doing here? The auditorium is restricted until tomorrow."

"There's a reason to that. And believe me, it's not only for the same of the talent show."

"What do you mean?"

"The school results just came out. From the second year students up to the finalists. Cool, huh?"

"What?!"

"It is what I said. The results are out. Students are running to the notice board like crazy. Others are going to the school's portal on the internet. What a horrible timing to put it out up there. And tomorrow is the day of the show we've all been waiting for. People with low Grade Point Averages are gonna drop out of this for sure."

"I heard kids are really smart here in this school. I doubt we'll have a lot of failures this year."

"Yeah right. It's so exciting. We'll soon get to see our own results."

"I'm not that eager, Ariel."

"I am. Hey. Are you done here? We can go on a quick stroll. I heard Milo finally got the original version of Black Panther. We could stroll over to the Engineering Faculty. How bout dah?"

"You're in an oddly good mood. Woke up on the right side of the ocean, huh?"

"I'm just happy, Moana. It's not a bad thing."

"Tell me. Is it a boy? Ariel, is it that Eric boy?" Moana tried to sound sly as she playfully nudged her friend's shoulder. To her surprise, Ariel just rolled her eyes.

"Oh please, Mo. I do have other things in life that'll give me joy. Mustn't necessarily be somebody who doesn't eve know my name." Quickly, Ariel took hold of Moana's wrist. "So you coming or what?"

"Sorry. No can't do. I've still got so.e stuff to do here. Helping Philip out."

"Wow. Thank Goodness the show is tomorrow. It's been hogging most of your time."

"We'll gist a lot once I'm done. Everything will be over today and you know it. Just a bit more time. Promise."

"Fine." Ariel huffed. "Who am I supposed to go with then?"

"We can go." A feminine voice cooed behind both girls.

The confused duo jumped in fright at the new voice that had interrupted them.

"What? Why so scared - Ariel?" Vanessa flipped her hair, her gaze switching from pissed off to very pissed off.

"How did you know my name?" Ariel asked after much hesitation.

"Who doesn't know about the damsel in distress. You know? With my boyfriend as Prince Charming. "

"What are you talking about?" Moana cut in in annoyance.

"You shut it, Afro. As for you..." Vanessa closed up the distance between she and Ariel. "We need to talk. Now don't be scared. It's just for us to set some rules straight."

A.N: Don't crucify me please!!!
Happy Easter, first of all.

Secondly, I know I went on a 2-month hiatus. It vexed me too. I thought I'd be done with this book by now. I was wrong obviously.
I must apologise. School work is demonic...and I STILL haven't finished my examinations.

Pls pray for me. I really don't love all these writer blocks but I have to clear up this semester before Wattpad. Most of you are students. You'd understand me right?

I'm making it up with an immediate update.
Stay woke, beloved 😊.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.6K 63 18
•contuation of "my overprotective bestfriends" -- leaving off, sapanaps bestfirends got the courage to ask him out. of crouse with a struggle with a...
306K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 37.7K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...