Eleanor Snape- Book 5, Part 2

By elvissparrow

The last book in the Eleanor Snape Series. Follow Eleanor as she copes with the outcome of the Second Wizardi... More

Alive
Discussing My Well Being
Speaking Up
Being Diagnosed
My First Violent Outburst
Tearing a Family Appart
Strangers
I Find Humour
Mood Swings
Oh, Fuchs!
Planning to Move Forward
My New Normal
I Don't Like Questions
Remembering the Worst
Absolute Panic
Ivy Winters
Star Gazing
So Close...
The Most Beautiful Thing Anyone has Even Told Me
To Have a Mother
Gilderoy Can Make Even the Most Sophisticated Woman Act Like a School Girl
Cakes and Sparklers
Kind of Home
An Unexpected Visit
An Unexpected Relationship
Goodbye
Lucius Gets Angry
Separation Anxiety
A Day at the Apothecary
The Devil's Bird
Meeting the Mud-Lover
An Agreement
Evaluating
The Christmas Curse
Tightening Relationships
The Best Present I Could Ask For
I Can't Remember
Christmas on the Psychiatric Ward
Gifts and Giving
Covering Up
Snape: Scoundrel or Saint?
The Boy Who Lived
What?
A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words
Healer Green's Surprise
Healer Phillips
Getting Caught
Operation Crack the Yankee
Betrayal
The Worst (Or Best) Group Session Ever
A Promise to Healer Green
He Comes Back
Late Night Ideas
I Am "Rewarded"
Gilderoy's Episode
We Kick Chase Out of The Group
"Excitement"
Bargaining
I Anger the Group
Lucius's Surprise
Talks of Father
Conflicted Feelings
Talks of the Wedding
Don't Forget to Write
Narcissa's Realization
Intervention
Our First Group Activity
Explaining What's Crooked
Wimping Out
I Really Hate the Press
Asking for Awkward Solutions
Beauty is a Lot of Work
In Sickness and In Health
The Orange Wedding
The Morning After Bliss
The First Fight
Consequences
Options
Healer Kasigawa
And Now There's Four
A Talk By the Lake
Not the Wanted Reaction
Ivy's Return
Fear Arises
Considering Names
Busting Watermelons
Sarah Beth Drops By
Panic and Pain
"Miracle"
Feelings of the Father
Sleep
Hysterics and Racing Thoughts
Going Back to the Psychiatric Ward
"Emotional Attachment"
A Realisation
I Can End It All
Help
The Suicide Ward
Emotional Changes
Sleep Troubles
An Absurd Idea
Our Second Group Activity
A Manic Episode
My First Attempt
Going Home Again
Narcissa and Lucius Consider My Happiness
The Train There
Albergo Stadio Nel Cielo
Navigating Italy
My Real Gondola Ride
Returning Home
Guilt
Our Third Group Activity
Chase's House
Pushing Myself Furthe
Admitting Mistakes
Epilogue
Author's Note
Author's Note Part 2
CONTEST INFORMATION: PLEASE READ
CONTEST WINNER
Brother's Malfoy

Fun Facts and Q&A

244 10 5
By elvissparrow

Fun Facts

Fyrus

Fyrus and Chase's Mother were in the same year at Hogwarts.

The Dark Spell that killed Fyrus was a special Patronous he was creating, that was conjoured by bad thoughts rather than good ones. These negative energies created a Patronous made out of fire rather than a silvery haze. He had tried it several times, only to get a very weak reaction. The try that killed him was ten times as strong as the other attempts were, due to the rage towards Eleanor for playing the piano too loudly while he was trying to improve the spell. 

Rufus Fudge

Rufus worked for the Ministry during what would have been his sixth year, and continued to work there until February of 1999, when he was fired for making a Muggle tube train disapear as part of a bet. As much as I would like to take credit for him, I technically did not "create" him. Rufus Fudge is actually 100% cannon. In the books, Cornelius Fudge casually mentions to Harry that he has a nephew named Rufus, although it states nothing else, and he is never mentioned again in the series. 

Wyatt

Yes, Wyatt was gay. And now everone is probably sitting at home infront of their computers saying "I knew it!'. I mean, really. It wasn't really a surprise. 

Snatchers

After the war, Eleanor assumes that all of the Snatchers that weren't already died, died during the Finale Battle. Actually, Leeson and McFarland survived, although McFarland was blinded from the blast when the bridge was destroyed. The two were thrown into Azkaban shortly after the Second Wizarding War ended, and always thought that Eleanor parished in the battle. About ten years later they were released from Azkaban, and saw a news article about Eleanor in the newspaper. From there, they tracked her down, and they reunited.

Group Session

The Diagnoses of the members of Eleanor's Group Therapy Group are:

Ivy -Anorexia and Depression due to lack of self confidence. 

Chase- Kleptomaniac 

William- Extreme anger with trouble expressing him emotions in a none violent way. 

Jenna- Post Tramatic Stress Disorder after being raped by a group of Snatchers from the Irish Chapter.

Scorpius

Scorpius was born a month and a half earlier than he was suppose to be,  panicing Eleanor due to the loss of Scabior Severus, but was born completly healthy. 

Scorpius is a mama's boy, and prefers to be with his mother.

When Scorpius goes to Hogwarts, he is sorted into Hufflepuff, and excels in Herbology and Care of Magical Creatures.

Vincent Colin

Vincent Collin was a very fussy baby and suffered from colic, stressing out not only Eleanor and Draco, but Narcissa and Lucius. Eleanor had many nervious breakdowns due to the baby's constant crying. 

Unlike Scorpius, Vincent Colin prefers to be with his father. 

When Vincent was born, Scorpius had problems pronouncing "Vincent", so he called him "Colin" instead. When he became old enough to properly say "Vincent", he was so used to calling his brother "Colin", that he never stopped calling him that. 

Vincent Colin never recived a Hogwarts letter, which was how Draco and Eleanor discovered that their son was a Squib. With the help of Sarah Beth, Vincent was enrolled into Muggle school. 

Gregory

A few monthes after his try outs, Gregory is notified that he had been accepted into Italy's Quidditch Team in the position of Beater. He later learns Italian, and eventually moves to Italy, because he growns very accustomed to the country. 

Sarah Beth

It is said in Eleanor Snape Book 5, Part 2, that Sarah Beth breaks up with Rufus and hooks up with Percy Weasley, but that isn't were her relationships stop. Sarah Beth breaks up with Percy a year or so later, after feeling that he cared about his work more than he cared about her. She gets with Rufus again after that, they break up, they get back together, they break up, then she starts seeing George Weasley. After they break up, she goes back to Rufus, they, when they break up yet again, she starts seeing Ernie MacMillien. Sarah Beth knew him from when she played Quidditch at Hogwarts, because he was the Hufflepuff Keeper. Likewise, he now had a career playing as England's Quidditch Team's Keeper. When they break up, she is off and on with Rufus, until THE UNSPEAKIBLE happens, ending all romantic interest between her and Rufus. 

Like her boyfriends, Sarah Beth also goes from job to job often. Most of them include waitressing, but while she was dating Ernie, she worked at England's Quidditch Stadium as a cashier at a concession stand. She quits this job, however, when she breaks up with Ernie, and doesn't want to run into him every day. 

After Sarah Beth and Gregory broke up, they never spoke to each other again until ten years later. 

It took Sarah Beth nine years to get permission from the Ministry to live in the Muggle World. It was so difficult because the Ministry wanted her to work for them, since she had the highest Wizarding Law scores on her O.W.L.s in 150 years. 

You can learn more about Sarah Beth in the Eleanor Snape spin-off, Living Muggley. 

Eleanor

Eleanor finished her opera. It is titled "A Memior", and follows her life from when she first meets Uncle Severus, to when she shoots the Killing Curse at herself. The show gets so popular that it becomes an annual occasion, and tickets sell at the first week they are avaliable in the box office. She hand delivers any tickets she reserves, because the tickets are so sought after that the owls carrying them have been killed for the tickets. In the original cast, everyone still alive played themselves, except for Sarah Beth, because she did not want to be in the same production as Gregory. She did, however, play herself when the second cast was released. Eleanor always plays her 7th year self.

Due to having the Malfoy Fortune, and her inheritance from her father, uncle, and Scabior, all profit she makes from "A Memior" goes to the Psychiatric Ward at St. Mungo's. When she is not working on a show, and when she is having a good day, she knits at the Malfoy Apothicary and sells what she makes. All profit goes to The Children's Ward at St. Mungo's, and anything not sold she donates to the homeless at the end of the day. She also does workshops with the Hogwart's Choir, Band, and other music groups. 

After "A Memior", Eleanor becomes a playwrite and writes many other shows and pieces of music. She also writes a book. 

Rita Skeeter is blacklisted at every one of Eleanor's events, and is not allowed by order of the Ministry to write anything about any of Eleanor's plays or music. 

When William is Discharged from St. Mungo's, him and Chase play a prank on Eleanor, giving her address and telling her to come pay him a visit. The address was actually the address of a slaughter house. The sight of the dead animals upset her so much, that the sight of meat made her sick for a year. This being, she made the decision of being Vegitarian. 

There is a chapter in Living Muggley where Eleanor visits Sarah Beth because her and Draco had a fight. While she is there, she stumbles upon Doctor Who. She is instantly hooked. In other words: Eleanor is a Whovian. 

Eleanor's middlename, Winifred, is named after her grandmother's name, who always liked having Fyrus over. Eleanor's mother's Maiden Name was "Alan". I chose this name as a tribute to Alan Rickman, who played Severus Snape in the Harry Potter movie series. 

Eleanor is allergic to cats.

............................................................................

Q&A

*I will update the Q&A every week, as needed. If you have any questions to add, comment below. 

6/18/2014

MeTheDumbPotterhead- 

Q: "What are some of your other Wattpad achievements and out of Wattpad achievements?"

A: Eleanor Snape is my greatest achievment on Wattpad. All of you have been wonderful fans, and very encouraging. I have to thank you all for all over your kindness, and all of your support. It's hard to think that four years ago, I started out with nothing more than a few pages of an idea written on college rule paper, and now I have six full books of what I think is a beautifully written story. I went from zero fans, to 295 in only four years, and it's all becaue my fans are so wonderful! 

Three of my biggest achievements outside of Wattpad are as followed: First, this year, I graduated from my high school in the top ten of my class. It took twelve years of hard work to get there, but it was worth is. I was one of the first ten in my class to officially "graduate" and walk across the stage.My second is reciveing my 4-H Charting Pin. I am not going to go into detail, but it is an honour. If you want more detail, you can private message me. And my last achievment, is this year I got to fullfill one of my dreams by playing Betty Rizzo in Grease. 

xxjustawriterxx-

Q: "Did you cry? Were you relieved?"

A: I cried a lot. I cried when I wrote about what happened to Sarah Beth's parents. I cried during the last three chapters of Book 5, Part 1. I cried during most of the emotional parts during Book 5, Part 2. I have been writing this story for 4 years, so I am very attached to the characters. 

Severus_Always

Q: "How long have you been doing theatre?"

A: I have been doing theatre for six years, and have been in ten productions. There productions are listed below with what role I played, in chronological order.

Bye Bye Birdie- Penelope Ann

There's a Monster in My Closet- Brain

My Teacher's an Alien- Kim

Into the Woods- Cinderella's Stepmother

Scrooge- The Ghost of Christmas Past/ The Ghost of Christmas Future

Aladdin- Narrator

You're a Good Man Charlie Brown- Lucy Van Pelt

Alice in Wonderland- The Queen of Hearts

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory- Ms. Teevee

Grease- Betty Rizzo.

........................................................................

6/23/14

velanyangel1

Q:"Did he cheat on her what is it?!?!?" 

A: This question is refering to THE UNSPEAKABLE, which is something that happened between Sarah Beth and Rufus. THE UNSPEAKABLE is what made Sarah Beth and Rufus lose all romantic interest with each other. In "Living Muggley", THE UNSPEAKABLE is mentioned, but when asked what it is, Sarah Beth simpley replies, "I can't tell you. It's unspeakable." 

Due to secrets in "Living Muggley" I can not tell you what THE UNSPEAKABLE actually is, but I can tell you that he did not cheat on her, and she did not cheat on him. The only people that know what THE UNSPEAKABLE is is Rufus and Sarah Beth.

xxjustawriterxx

Q:"Oh, and did her dad really come to her dreams, or was she imagining that?"

A: Yes, that was really Fyrus communitcating with her. 

His spirit came in contact with the Resurrection Stone. Just like when used by the living, there are certain conditions that have to be withheld when using it. When a spirit comes in contact with it, they can communicate with the living, as long as the living person is unconcious when they do it. That is why Eleanor always had to be asleep. Fyrus also spoke to Severus on several occasions. Neither Severus or Eleanor knew exactly how he was communicating with them, and Fyrus never told him.

He disapeared when Dumbledore took the Resurrection Stone to put in Harry's Snitch, because he didn't know where to return to to use to stone. With no one to connect to, he decided to finally give up, and that is when he officially "passed". 

...................................................................................................................

I want to thank you guys again for being such amazing fans! If you have any more questions, I will be very happy to answer them! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
65.4K 1.9K 46
13 year old Ivy was dropped off at a adoption center when she was only 5. Spent most of her life wondering what it's like to live with people other t...
39.4K 946 22
"I stopped sipping my tea and looked at him in a way of saying you have my full attention. "When you weren't there," He started "it was like the pod...
883K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...