Busting Watermelons

"It's okay, Elle. We'll just clean it up." Draco tried to comfort. I frantically shook my head. 

"No, no it's not!" I covered my face, sobbing. We were at the market, looking at some fresh fruit for me to eat while we were at the Apothicary since I was having cravings. But while I had been looking at a watermellon, I had dropped it and it had fallen to the ground. As it hit, it burst open, throwing bits of pink fruit all over out feet. People walking buy were looking at us curiously, if not a little annoyed. 

"Yes, it is. We will just pay for it and clean it up. Come on." He took my hand and tried to pull me towards the paying counter. I tried to pull away from him. 

"No! No! No!" By this point most people were stopped and staring at us, which made me even more uncomfortable. I knew I was being silly, and I wanted to calm down, but I just couldn't. My Bi-polar brain combined with my new Pregnant horomones were to much for me to overcome. So, I gave in, and just stood there with my hands over my face, sobbing.

"Is there a problem, Miss?" The shop keeper came up to me and put a hand on my shoulder. I pulled atay from him and gripped onto Draco's shirt, pressing my face into his neck. 

"I'm sorry. We busted a watermelon. We will pay for it and leave. She's a little...." He searched for the right word." Emeotional." 

"A little?" The Shopkeeper questioned.

"Well, a lot. Can we just pay so we can go." It was obvious that Draco did not like that remark. 

"Yes, sir. That's a Galleon." The Shopkeeper stuck his hend out. Although that was a little much for a watermellon, Draco didn't argue. He worked his way around my body and into his pocket to pull out the coin and put it in the man's hand. "A Pleaser doing business with you."

"Yeah, pleasure." Draco mumbled, and the man went off. Draco waved his wand, and the mess disapeared. Then he put his arm around me. "See, was that so bad?"

"Yes...." 

"Come on, let's go back to the shop." He began leading me down the street. We walked over the covvlestone until we madae it to the Apothicary, all the way Draco was giving me reassureing remarks. 

When we entered, the shop was almost empty. Lucius spotted us from behind the counter and came over. I let go of Draco and latched onto him.

"What' happened?" He asked, putting a hand on top of my head.

"Nothing. We just dropped a watermelon." Draco replied.

"There's no need to cry over spilled milk, Elle." Lucius tried to comfort.

"No, this was a watermelon. I spilled the milk this morning, remember?"

"It's an expression. My point is there's no need to get so worked up over something like this. The shop keeper didn't make a big deal over it, did he?"

"He gave us a little lip, but besides that he was fine with it." Draco informed.

"See? No harm done." 

"Mr. Malfoy? I am ready to check out, if you don't mind. You can take your time." A woman with a clean, blind bob haircut informed. I didn'tk now her name, but I reconised her as one the regulars.

"Is it your usua?" Lucius looked over at her.

"Yes?"

"Just leave the money on the couner and I'll get it."

"Alrighty then. Thanks." The woman slipped the vials into her bag and started towards the door. "What's wrong, Elle?" She stopped when she got to us. I squeezed Lucius harder: I didn't like that she knew my name but I didn't know hers.