NoT oVeR yOu

By ArianaGrandeBabe

** FOLLOW ME!** SOME CHAPTERS MAY BE SET PRIVATE. **Camila found out she was pregnant. She didn't want the ba... More

Chap|1 HeartBreak
Chap|2 Unexpected
Chap|3 I'm back..
Chap|4 She's back?
Chap|5 Why?
Chap|6 Cause I've got trust issues...
Chap|7 Not enough
Chap|8 I'm trying
Chap|9 Family First
Chap|10 Strange thoughts..
Chap|11 In my feelings
Chap|12 The talk(s)
Chap|13 Poor Royalty
Chap|14 Big Problems?
Chap|15 Don't worry
Chap|16 Pick and choose
Chap|17 Just enjoy this Moment
Chap|18 Making things worse
Chap|19 You're mine. Remember that..
Chap|20 Family over Friends/Album Release party...
Chap|21 I'm just hurt.
Chap|22 You'll always have us.
Chap|23 Get it together
Chap|24 Nice to meet you too
Chap|26 Are you sure?
Chap|27 Dinner Dates and Mistakes
Chap|28 Hard Explanations
Chap|29 Regrets
Chap|30 Lauren?
Chap|31 Lust and Heartache
Chap|32 The morning after
Chap|33 Still Hurting
Chap|34 Fix my mistakes
Chap35|No one understands
Chap36|Space
Chap37|Working on myself..
Chap38|Maybe...Maybe Not
Chap39|I've missed you too..more than you can imagine.
Chap40| Ice cream and Surprises
Chap41| I'll always be by your side.
Chap42| You are the reason for my smile
Chap43|The Date Night
Chap44|Don't say goodbye, say see you later..
Chap45|Get used to it
Chap46| Get used to it (Part 2)
Chap47|In and Out
Chap48|Let her know
Chap49|Something's up..
Chap50|Wrong time
Chap51|Lies, Lies, and more Lies
Chap52|Shawn?
Chap53|Everything has changed.
Chap54| It's all about COM•MU•NI•CA•TION
Chap55|Moving on
Chap56|Questions
Chap57|Not over
Chap58|Worried
Chap59|Birthday's and arguments
Chap60|On Thin Ice
Chap61|Learn from my mistakes.
Chap62|The truth does hurt
Chap63|A broken Home and A broken Heart.
Chap64|I'm here for you, always
Chap65|The End Of Us
SEQUEL TIME!!

Chap|25 Do you trust me?

3.5K 377 102
By ArianaGrandeBabe

A/N

I would love to thank all of you guys for all of the amazing support on this book. The amount of reads and votes have been so awesome!.. So thank you all so much I really do appreciate it😭💘

-Enjoy😌🙃

••••••

We had just walked into our large quiet house after dropping Ro off with Camila's parents for the night. And here I am still begging Camila to talk to me while she's ignoring my ass.

"Camila baby, please. You've been ignoring me the whole time we were in the mall and on the way home. Just hear me out."

"No there's nothing else for you to say Y/N."

"You don't even know exactly what happened at the mall."

"I know enough." She spoke without even looking at me. I sighed as I followed her through the house and into the large kitchen.

"Ok first, why don't you stop walking away from me." I said grabbing her ahold of her arm.

"Y/N. Why can't you just see that I want you to leave me alone right now."

I've been begging her to talk to me ever since we left the damn toy store. And guess what I got... nothing. I got absolutely nothing out of her, and now all I'm getting is this shitty ass attitude. I mean damn I know what I did, but she don't for real.

I smacked my lips as I just stood there looking down at her.

"What?" I shrugged

"Why you gotta act like this. We just got back on track from the other night and we already fighting again. That shit wild." I said while shaking my head.

"Yeah it is, but whose fault is it that we're like this Y/N?" She said in a monotone voice

I chuckled. "Oh right, this is all on me huh? Because you won't talk to me and listen it's all my fault right?"

She just shrugged and turned away from me.

"Wow ok. I see how it is, you don't trust me and that's my fault." I said sarcastically

"Y/N don't try and turn this around on me. You are the one who's to blame." She yelled while pointing her finger at my chest.

"Whatever man." I rubbed my hand over my face stressfully. I honestly didn't even know what to say at this point. Deep down I knew I was wrong for doing what I did. And I know that I've been on one lately, but I just feel like she never gives me a break.

I felt a soft hand come in contact with my lower back. "Y/N." I heard Camila's soft voice, I looked back over my shoulder to see her with tears falling down her face. "I'm sorry baby, I'm really sorry."

I sighed as I turned around quickly feeling the heat from her body meet mine. "I'm so sorry Y/N. I don't know why I'm being this way." She continued cry into my chest. Her sobbing only getting louder.

"Mila, babe calm down." I said softly while rubbing up and down her back.

"I-I can't be-because I keep being so mean to you a-and I-"

"Camila its alright I promise you. Your still going through some things and I understand that all of this is probably hard for you to deal with at once. But we can't just keep fighting and arguing all the time. We need to find a different way to solve our problems because this is not the way."

She nodded slowly as she looked up at me. "I know, I know. Trust me Y/N the last thing I want to do is continue on like this but, I just feel like your going to move on from me and leave."

"Now why would I ever do that Camila. I love you."

She shrugged. "I loved you but I did it."

See here we go again going right back to the past like before. This must be why she's been so emotional lately.

I looked down at her and pulled her close to me. "Camila, baby I've told you before that what happened between us is left in the past. We can't keep revisiting that."

"I try not to." She spoke while looking down at her hands that where squished in between the both of us and she leaned on my chest. "But it's still so difficult for me. And I know that it has to be for you. But I feel like sooner of later your not gonna want to try this anymore. And your going to go out and find someone better."

"That's not gonna happen Mila, I can promise you that. I love having you here and I love being with you."

Camila smiled up at me as she reached up to grab my face. "I love being with you too Y/N. Both you and Royalty make me so happy."

I smiled and nodded. "I'm glad, but are we good now?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Hmm." She put her hand up to her chin like she was thinking. 

"Camila." I said making her laugh.

"Yes baby we're good."

"Good." I said as I kissed her soft, plump lips.

"But-"

I threw my head back. "Ugh What is it now?"

She looked me right in my eyes making sure I didn't look away. "Tell me what happened at the mall.

||||

Camila's POV.

I watched as Y/N groaned. I stood there with my arms still wrapped tightly around her waist with her long arms draped over my shoulders.

"What, you can't tell me that?" I asked as she tried to not make eye contact.

I moved my eyes with hers not letting her look away.

"Really Y/N?"

"Camila really, nothing happened."

"Oh? So what was Jim talking about then?"

She shrugged. "I don't know but I do know that I wasn't flirting with anybody."

I sighed letting her go. I knew I had to trust her, I didn't see her with anyone so I couldn't just assume anything . But it's just so hard for me to trust seeing everything that I've done to her. I can't help but feel like it's only a matter of time before she does the same to me.

"Alright then."

She pouted down at me while pulling me back to her. "Aw come on baby don't be like that. I need for you to believe in me and know that I would never ever betray your trust that way. I love you baby."

"I love you more Y/N."

She smirked and I began to feel her soft, wet lips meet my neck.

"Let me show you just how much I love you baby." She whispered in my ear. I bit my down on my lip and nodded.

Within seconds I was lifted off the ground and my body was wrapped around her body. I squealed as I held onto her while she rushed up the stairs into our room.

"Umm Y/N." I moaned as soon as my head hit the pillow. I felt her warm lips moving down my now exposed stomach when her hot breath hit my inner thighs causing me to arch my back up some.

"Baby do you trust me?" I heard her ask and I nodded.

"I want to hear you say it." She spoke as she continued to place sloppy kisses up my legs getting closer and closer to my pussy.

I nodded quickly as I ached my back again. "Y-yes baby. I trust you."

She looked at me and bit her lip sexily. "Umm good. Now lay back and relax."

I did as told right before I felt her large tongue run over my now throbbing, drenched spot. I couldn't hold my screams in any longer. As the strokes began to get fast so did the paste of my breath.

"Oh my god baby, Your so wet for me." I watched her with my mouth opened at the feel of her hands and fingers.

I tried my best to reach up and find something to grip on to but she shook her head and held my arms down.

"Don't try and run away from me babe." She said and I shivered from her breath hitting me.

"Oh fuck!"

Oh god it felt so perfect.

"I-i o-Ooh my gosh Y/N- baby please!" I begged not wanting her to stop but the pleasure was becoming too much.

"Please what babe?" She rasped out before she continued. And held my legs down pulling my closer to her face.

"Oh... please," I beg, and I pull my head back, my mouth open as I groan, my legs stiffening.

"Let go, baby," she murmurs. Her teeth close round my nipple, and her thumb and finger pull hard, and I fall apart in her hands, my body convulsing and shattering into a thousand pieces. Her kissing me, deeply, her tongue in my mouth absorbing my cries.

Oh my. That was extraordinary. Like always. She  gazes down at me, a satisfied smile on her face, while I'm sure there's nothing but gratitude and awe on mine.

I tangled my hands through her curly hair as I felt myself releasing all over her. I instantly felt my tensed body relax.

I watched as she sat up slowly with her eyes never leaving mine. She bent down to kiss my lips passionately.

"Mmm babygirl you tase so damn good." She said as pushed her fingers in her mouth and she licked her lips.

"Please Y/N I-I need you now." I had to have more of her.

I felt her brush her front up against my naked one. "I need you too baby." I sighed as I ran my hand over her huge bulge.

She smirked before standing up to get undressed. I watched closer feeling myself getting aroused all over again.

I pulled her down to me connecting our lips. "Give it to me now baby."

"You don't have to tell me twice." She said before spreading my legs wide and slowly pushing herself inside me.

"My-y Goood!" I yelled out soon feeling all of her in me.

"You like that baby?" She whispered in my ear as she pulled my closer and continued her long, deep strokes. It felt so good I couldn't even bring myself to speak.

"Umm.." I moaned as I wrapped my arms around her neck wanting her closer to me than she already was. If that was possible.

"I know it baby I know." She groaned and I could tell she was close. And so was I. So close. My whole entire body was shaking from all the excitement and pleasure all mixed in one.

I kept trying to push her back but she wasn't budging. All of this pleasure was driving me crazy. And I knew that any second now I would be cumming again.

"Y/N! Ahhh fuck me!" I screamed and I could feel myself start to release down on Y/N's thick member. My fingernails clawed down her back as I started to clam myself down.

"Hold on baby I'm almost there." Y/N said out of breath while she continued to move in and out of me. I moaned while throwing my head back. As my legs shook around her fit body I could feel her body start to tighten up.

"Oh my god babe that was fuckin great." Y/N said as she rolled over and laid beside me.

I nodded agreeing still kinda trying to catch my breath. "Yes it was."

It was silent for a minute as we laid there enjoying each other's company. I pulled the cover up to cover myself as Y/N laid her head down on my lap and I started to play in her hair.

"I love you Camila. So much." She spoke as she grabbed my hand in hers .

I blushed even though she couldn't see me. "I love you too baby. So much."

She definitely just took my mind off of whatever happened at the mall..

——————

A/N

Ok soooo basically this is just a filler chapter guys... the next chapter will be much better I promise🙌🏼😌

sex scene wasn't too bad huh😏but seems like Y/N is still lying to Camila...🤨
Please let me know what you all think about it so far.. 😁😋

Thanks for reading/votingalso sorry for any mistakes🌝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 6.2K 25
"I wanna go on a road trip. I want to sleep in crappy hotels. I want to sing along to happy songs while driving. I want to watch the sun rise in a di...
183K 3.8K 25
[COMPLETED] Y/N just graduated from high school and she decided to leave her past bad life. As she started her college life, she decided to improve h...
169K 7.7K 22
Camila Cabello has come to the peak of her career, along with her four band mates, Dinah Jane Hansen, Lauren Jauregui, Ally Brooke Hernandez, and Nor...
107K 3.5K 43
their world was passion, pleasure and secrets. Lauren Jauregui cant get Camila Cabello out of her mind. She's drawn to her, and the nights they share...