Old Friends (Peter Parker/And...

By Tee-xo

Once Peter's uncle, Ben, dies, his aunt notices some changes in Peter. What happens when she calls up an old... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty

Chapter Five

17.3K 439 225
By Tee-xo

I sighed and laid my pen down, "I'm done."

"Same here. Want me to take yours up with mine?"

"Sure." I smiled, handing him the small packet of information we had to fill out.

I watched his figure walk up to the desk, handing over the papers to the woman behind it all while smiling. I stood up as he stepped back over to me, "Did she say when we'll know?"

"She said she'll give us a call." he shrugged as we walked out to the busy streets.

I nodded and looked around, "Home?"

"You go on." he stated, police sirens starting to echo through out the city, "I'll be there later."

I raised an eyebrow, but nodded, waving at him before stating to walk the direction of the house. He's such a strange guy.. I chuckled quietly and shook my head slightly, looking in the little shops as I walked past them. I gasped loudly and stopped walking, causing people to mumble rude things in my direction, but I ignored it. A bakery! I love bakeries. I quickly walked in, smiling slightly at the older looking woman behind the counter as I looked at the choices behind the glass.

"They're all fresh." she told me, "My niece got them out of the oven just a few minutes ago."

"Oh, sounds good." I smiled, "I'll take a couple of those." I stated, pointing at a pink cupcake with blue icing and sprinkles on it, a small toothpick with a piece of paper on it reading 'Pink Lemonade With Cotton Candy Icing.'

She nodded and got out a white box with little pink decorations on it, placing a piece of wax paper in it before putting about three into the box, "Anything else? It can hold one more."

I bit my bottom liip and pointed to a white cupcake with orange frosting.

"That's my favorite." she smiled, placing it in the corner of the box, "Your total will be $7.89."

*~*~*~*~*~

 "Hey, aunt May. Is Peter back yet?" I asked as I laid the box of cupcakes on the counter in the kitchen.

"No, not yet." she sighed, "He always stays out late anymore."

I frowned and opened the box, "Now you don't have to be alone anymore." I smiled, handing her a cupcake.

She smiled back sadly and accepted the cupcake, "Thank you so much for coming up here."

"It's no problem. No other way I would spend my summer." I told her, licking the icing off of my cupcake, "What do you wanna do while we wait on Peter?"

"Well, these cupcakes make me wanna bake something.."

I smiled brightly and nodded, "Baking it is!"

*~*~*~*~*~

"What's that delicious smell?" I heard Peter's voice ask about an hour later.

"Come here and see." aunt May replied, causing me to chuckle slightly.

A few seconds later, Peter walked into the kitchen, "Baking again?"

"Alli here wanted to bake something."

"No I didn't!" I laughed, "Well, I did. But it was all aunt May's idea!"

Peter chuckled and picked up a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie, "I'm glad. I love when she makes all these sweets." he chuckled, sitting down beside me while he slowly chewed the cookie.

I took a piece of it and stuck it in my mouth, "I helped."

He stopped chewing and handed the cookie to me, "I don't want any now."

I scoffed and hit his chest, "Don't be a jerk." I giggled.

He chuckled and shoved the rest of the cookie in his mouth, smiling a closed mouth smile at me. When did Peter become so..cute? Like, he's a nerdy cute, but cute overall. I smiled back and looked back over at aunt May, who was smiling over at us. "What?" I chuckled sligthtly.

"Nothing." she smiled, "Just good to see the two best friends reunited again."

Hope you're liking this story! Comment telling me what you think :)

Thanks for reading!

Vote,Comment,&Follow!♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 5.3K 41
Aunt May is murdered and that puts Peter in a pickle. He doesn't want the pity or to go to the orphanage. So all he has to do is keep this from Tony...
194K 5K 33
After Aunt May dies, Peter starts to lose all his brightness, and his friends try to help him.
11.9K 358 9
When Peter Parker accidentally texts Tony Stark mistaking him for Ned, who knows what chaos will ensue. Laughter, abuse, memes, and nicknames. I swap...
85.5K 2.8K 28
sequel to "Spider-Who?" Had to delete the first one.. Don't really know what happened. Follow our fellow Superheroes through college! May not directl...