Claimed by the Sinclair Broth...

By KaylaBabs

Hanna left for England five years ago to study English and business. She hasn't been back to the states since... More

Hanna secret letter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Snitches again. Seriously
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 sneak peak
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Bonus Chapter
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Claimed by Brothers
i need a editor

Hanna's Wedding

45.2K 1.2K 591
By KaylaBabs

Uploading on 25-04-2018

Please read till the end. 

Third Person.

"I can't believe you are finally getting married in the morning!" Natasha gushed looking at her younger sister.  

Hanna sat up in the chair putting Jaiden head over her shoulder as she burped him, as he was six-month-old Hanna has been slowing weening him off breast milk. It was awkward making love to her men then all of a sudden milk start leaking from her heavy breasts.

"I know!" Hanna listened out for the burp as soon as it happens she placed baby Jaiden in the baby rocker that had toys above that he would try and grab. "I am happy that this castle in France was available for the wedding."

Hanna got up to walk towards the bench by the window where Natasha was sitting looking out over at the Castle grounds. "It is so beautiful. I wish I could live here."

Natasha took a sip of her wine then placed the glass down on the table by the window. "You say that to Justin and Jackson they will build you one by next month."

Hanna smiled when thinking about her soon to be husbands. Ever since Tiffany and Daniel have been out their lives things have never been better.

"Have you decided who you would be legally married too?" Natasha asked Hanna, as the law in many western countries state that a person can only be legally married to one person. Which Natasha thinks is unfair, then again, she is biased when it comes to a ménage relationship.

Hanna shook her head standing up. "We are going to decide tomorrow. At least with the ceremony all three of us can get married. Jacks and Justin are not bothered about whose name is on the certificate as they say I can't get away from them now." Hanna joked.

"I wonder how the girls are doing?" Hanna commented looking out the window again. The children have all gone out for the day with the adults so that Hanna could have a spa day with Natasha.

Natasha peered out the window and looked at the clock on the wall. "They will be a long time. It is a hot day today, Chardy and Louise love to spend time at the waterpark as long as they can."

"You're right." Hanna agreed.

Chardonnay and Louise were Natasha best friends since Hanna moved back to the USA and had the incident with Tiffany, Hanna feels fortunate that she was able to be drawn into their friendship circle. It helps that they all had children around the same age and in the same school together.

Chardy and Louise were currently looking after all the children at the water park with their partners, whilst Justin, Jackson, Marcus and Max have gone out for the last drink before the wedding.

"There they are now!" Natasha pointed at a small mini bus working its way up the hill to the castle. "My babies are home!" Natasha moved quickly out the room not even bothering waiting for Hanna to pick up Jaiden to make her way downstairs to the castle hotel lobby.

"Hold up Tasha!" Hanna shouted putting Jaiden on her hip as she slipped on her slippers. In less than twenty-four hour's time, I will be married! Hanna thought to herself feeling a flutter of happiness in her chest. If you would have told her ten years ago that she would be marrying the twins from next door she would have laughed in your face and called you crazy.

Walking down the corridor to the lift area Hanna stopped outside her father's Richard room to notify him that his grandchildren have arrived back from their trip. Her dad was meant to have gone with them but at last minute he cancelled as he said he rather have a quiet day. Hanna was concerned about her dad isolating himself, coming to her wedding she realised that he is the only single person in their group. Dad didn't want to bring anyone with him for the company, as he was always with Andrea and Paul who were Justin and Jackson parents. Hanna thought to herself that as soon as she gets home she would have to look at some sort of companion for her father as she doesn't want him to go back into his deep depression when her mother died.

As Hanna neared his room she noticed that his door was ajar so she didn't bother to knock as she pushed the door wider.

Hanna father name was on her lips, just as she was about to call out she saw him back out of the bathroom area to land on the bed. Hanna noticed he was wearing nothing but his boxers. Before she could say anything Andrea came naked out the bathroom jumping onto of her father on the bed kissing him. Hanna's mouth was hanging open with shock as she quickly backed out of the room before she could be seen.

Her dad was having an affair with Andrea. An affair with Andrea... Her dad was having an affair with Andrea! Andrea.... Her soon to be husbands mother. Andrea who is married to Paul.

Hanna slowly walked to the lift pressing the button down. Oh goodness, how is Paul going to feel when he finds out. How could her dad do this? How could Andrea do this to Paul? How long has this been going on?

Stepping into the lift Hanna looked in the mirror and noticed a tear drop from her eye to land on Jaiden head.

"Oh my gosh my wedding is ruined," Hanna whispered to herself. As soon as she tells Justin and Jackson they will have it out with her father and tell Paul. No wedding.

The lift doors opened on the ground floor. Hanna stepped out walking to the lobby past the bar area. If she tells Justin and Jackson there will be no wedding. That much is certain and Hanna wants to get married. All her family and friends are here why should two people ruin her wedding day.

"Hey, beautiful," Justin whispered in Hanna's ear coming up behind her.

Jackson came from the other side his arm coming to rest around her waist as he pressed a chaste kiss to Hanna's lips then another one on Jaiden's head.

"Hi," Hanna said looking at her two men. Looking into their bright blue eyes she made a decision then not to tell them about what she has seen in her father hotel room. Tomorrow is her day. The day after she will tell her secret. In the meantime, she just has to find a way to speak to her father and let him know he has forty eight hours to break it off or come clean.

"How was your day with your brothers," Hanna asked them to hand Jaiden to Justin.

Jackson shrugged. "The same as usual. Drinking, arguing and winning."

Hanna rolled her eyes, the hotel has a casino here and the men have decided to play poker and since all of them were millionaires they like to bet big.

"Don't worry Hanna I am still rich." Hanna snorted knocking her shoulder on Jackson's chest.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Paul came out the bathroom holding a towel to his groin as he dries himself. Paul dropped the towel on his floor his hand going to the fast hardening on his d'ick as he watches his wife Andrea sit on their now long-term lover Richard, taking in all his length in one go.

Andrea turned to face him for a moment. "Close the door." She panted as she rode Richard, Andrea thought she closed the door earlier when she and Paul decided to pounce on Richard in the shower.

Paul walked naked to the door closing it the locking it with a click their grandchildren were due back this afternoon the last thing that they wanted was for anyone walking in on them. They have decided to keep their relationship a secret. All their children were grown but due to the complication of their relationship, they decide they didn't want to broadcast it to everyone. Not until they were more settled.

Paul went and sat down in the arm chair that he dragged across the room that he situated at the food to the bed. Paul loves watching Andrea as she gets fucked by another man. He loved seeing another man's c'ock slide in an out his wife.

"Turn and look at me," Paul told Andrea. He loved that she takes his direction. He fisted himself as Andrea turned around to reverse cowgirl to face him.

His hand tightened around himself hearing Richard deep moan.

"Like this?" Andrea asked cupping her breasts as she bounced up and down on that d'ick. "You like me cheating on you?" Andrea flicked her hair from side to side. "You like your wife being satisfied by someone else besides you."

Paul groaned, his eyes never leaving the area where Andrea and Richard are joined. This is life!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Natasha sat at the bar sipping a small cocktail that too little drink and too much ice in it.

"Hey." The man next to her said.

"Hi," Natasha responded back.

"My name is Roman." The man offered his hand to Natasha. "Your name is?"

Biting her lip Natasha thought of if she should give her real name of a fake one. "My name is Jane."

"Jane?" Roman lifted an eyebrow. "You don't look like a 'Jane' more like a Vanessa." He commented.

Natasha shrugged her shoulders. "Are you calling me a liar."

Roman shook his head. "I didn't say that." Taking a sip of his drink Roman asked. "So what is a woman like you doing in a place like this?"

Natasha crossed her legs on the bar stool which caused her dress to ride up her thigh. Natasha noticed that Roman attention went straight to her legs. "Just here for a wedding. You?"

"Business," Roman replied knocking back all the dark liquid that was in his glass. "Do you want to dance?" He pointed to small dance area where some couples were slow dancing.

Natasha held up her left hand showing her wedding rings. "I can't I'm married."

Roman slipped off the bar stool taking her left hand. "When he doesn't know won't hurt him."

Natasha let him lead her to the dance floor, she inhaled his spicy cologne when he drew her closer to his body. Her head barely reached his chin.

He leaned down to whisper softly in her ear. "Why don't we take this some place quiet."

Natasha looked up into his face and made a split decision to go wherever the night takes her. "Let's go."

Natasha took his hand as he led her to the lifts. The ride up to his floor was spent in silence. They didn't talk as he used his key card to swipe to open the door.

"Welcome to my room," Roman said.

Natasha's eyes were focused on the large double bed that was the centre point of the room. Turning to face Roman, Natasha pushed the straps of her dress down her arms so that the little black dressed was on the floor in a pool at her feet.

Roman let out a low whistle. "Damn, Your body is hot!"

Natasha blushed turning around to get on all fours on the bed when a knock sounded on the door.

"Don't move!" Roman told her when it looked as if Natasha was about to put on her clothes. "Who ever it is I make sure they go away. Trust me your husband will never know that you were here."

Roman opened the door to admit another man. "Natasha I hope you don't mind if my friend could join us." Roman stepped to the side showing Natasha his friend. "This is Troy."

"Troy?" Now it was Natasha that was raising her eyebrows. "Troy and Rome? Really?"

Troy came forward into the room taking off his Jacket to reveal his wallet that housed a lot of cash. "How much for the two of us?" Troy asked dropping multiple hundred dollar bills on the bed covering Natasha. " That is five grand."

Natasha swallowed looking at the two men. "My husbands are worth more than that. I am not for sale." Natasha picked up her dress covering her body.

Rome locked the door giving Natasha an evil smirk. "You are ours now."

Troy grabbed Natasha hands pinning her to the bed kissing her roughly as he used his free hand to slap her breast's. "I am going to fuck you so hard you be unable to move for your husbands."

Rome stripped his clothes off standing next to the bed picking up some bills to let them drift over Natasha's face. Rome reached down to grab her ass. "Sweet."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Hanna laid in her bed alone, thinking about the decision she made not to tell her partners about their parents. Was it selfish of her not to want drama on her wedding day? Throughout the evening dinner, she kept looking at her father and Andrea. Now that Hanna knew they were having an affair every look between Andrea and Richard now made sense. Hanna notices Andrea smiling at Richard a lot more and subtly touching him in front of Paul.

Hanna felt so sorry for Paul, that she wanted to tell him there and then what his wife was doing behind his back. Nooone deserved to be cheated on. Hanna wanted some personal time to speak to her father but due to the children having coming back from the trip and last minute details to go over before the morning Hanna did not have the time.

Now as she laid in her bed she kept thinking that she could not saw vows to the men that she was with if there was a secret between them.

Sitting up on the bed she looked at the clock on the wall stating that it was one am in the morning. Putting on her robe Hanna walked out of her room. Jaiden was not sleeping with her but with the new nanny that they employed when Hanna was still sick after all the events that happened earlier on in the year.

Walking to the room next to her Hanna quietly knocked the door, as she didn't want the sound to carry in the corridor. The last thing she wanted was to wake Natasha and her husbands up. This night would be messy as it is.

Jackson opened the door a second later with his hands covering his eyes. "It is bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding."

"Let me in Jacks." Hanna shoulder her way into the room noticing that Justin was still asleep on the double bed. Funny that her men still decide to share a bed. Hanna thought that they were going to get twin beds but they declined just in case as they told Hanna they wanted a quickie and plus they to need the extra space when the kids sometime sneak into the beds in the morning.

Justin sat up on the bed rubbing his eyes. Hanna visibly gulping seeing his ribbed chest as the sheet slid to his waist.

"I got something to tell you guys and you will not be too happy." Hanna began wrapping her arms around her body.

Jackson led Hanna to the foot of the bed so that she was able to sit down. "Whatever it is we can work through it."

Justin scooted to the bottom of the bed his blue eyes wide awake looking at Hanna intensely.

Hanna took a deep breath realising that it was harder to speak the words than she actually thought. "I was not going to tell you to after the wedding but I could not say our vows knowing that I am keeping a secret from you." Hanna held up her hand when it looked like they were about to interrupt her. "I saw something this afternoon.... I went to my dad room and I saw him and Andrea having sex. My dad is having an affair with your mother."

There was silence for a moment that Hanna was unsure if they had heard her.

"My father is having an affair with your mother!"

"What?" Jackson jumped from the bed.

"What the fuck?" Justin screamed. "This can't be right."

Hanna began to rub Jackson's arm. "Calm down. We can sort this after the wedding."

Justin got out the bed pulling on his pant his blue eyes gone stormy. "How could she do this to my father?"

Jackson shrugged off Hanna's arm walking towards the door. He pulled the door wide with Justin and Hanna trailing behind him as he walked to Richard's room not noticing that his father in the elevator as the door closed.

Jackson banged on the door loudly.

Hanna began looking up and down the corridor hoping that none of their guests poke there head out the doors especially Andrea and Paul as their room were the last door down the corridor.

Before the door opened they heard Andrea's voice. "That was quick getting ice."

Andrea opened the door wearing a gown, noticing her son on the other side she quickly tried to shut it in his face but Jackson places his bare foot out to stop it from slamming. Jackson let out a painful hiss as he pushed the door wide open revealing Richard pulling up his boxers in the room.

"This is not what it looks like!" Richard began.

Justin came barrelling into the room launching himself at Richard punching him in the face. Richard went down on the floor, Justin picked up to push him against the wall then place his hands around his neck.

Hanna screamed at Justin. "Leave my dad alone!"

"Justin!" Andrea screamed trying to dislodge her son's arm. "Let him go."

Jackson stormy eyes looked at his mother in a distasteful way. "So that you could spread your legs for him like a slut."

Andrea went red in the face, her hand reached out to slap Jackson round the face. "You will talk to me with respect."

Justin turned his attention to his mother. "You lost all respect when you began cheating on our father with him!"

"What is going on here?" Max said walking into the room wearing nothing but jeans, Marcus wasn't that far behind him. "Justin let Richard go."

"Mum has been fucking Richard," Jackson said darkly.

Everyone eyes went to Andrea who meekly shrugged her shoulders.

"You been cheating on dad?" Max said shocked. "How could you."

Andrea closed her eyes taking a deep breath. "I am not cheating on your father."

"Lies!" Justin shouted. "Look at the way she is dressed and in his room at this time of night. When I got in here he was naked. Look at the damn bed. This whole room reeks of sex!"

"Is this true?" Natasha said from inside the room.

Hanna nodded her head walking next to her sister. "I saw them."

Richard cleared his throat. "What goes on here is none of your damn business."

Paul came walking into the room with a bucket of ice the whole room became silent. "What is going on here?" Paul asked.

Everyone looked amongst themselves. "Just some last minute wedding planning," Justin said into the silence.

No one wanted to tell Paul the real reason. That they found Andrea in the arms of Richard.

"Oh..." Richard looked at his wife's face noticing tears falling. "Then why is your mother crying?"

Richard put the bucket on the table to draw Andrea into his arms. Andrea sniffed looking at her husband, she nodded quietly to him giving him an understanding look that their secret was exposed and now it was time to tell their adult children that they were in a ménage relationship.

Clearing her throat Andrea began talking. "There is something that I have to tell you." She turned around to face her children.

Max shook his head looking at his dad. This is not the time to tell his dad that she was having an affair in front of everyone. "Mom you don't need to do this. We can all keep this quiet." Max hoped that she understood what he was saying.

Andrea ignored her son to continue talking. "Richard and I." She took Richard hand and Pauls hand. "And your father is in a three-way relationship. Some people may call it ménage."

Natasha alongside with everyone else in the room looked at them confused. "What. The. Fuck."

"We are in love." Richard put his arm around Andrea's waist giving Justin a hard look.

Hanna looked at Paul. "You fucking...." She left the sentence unsaid pointing to her dad and Paul.

Paul and Richard looked shocked with Richard talking first. "No... No.. God no we just fuck Andrea together."

Justin and Jackson put their hands on their ears. "Too much information man."

Natasha laughed out loud. "I should have seen this coming. I thought something weird was going on. Didn't I tell you that Max."

Max shrugged his shoulders walking out the room alongside Marcus who stayed quiet after looking intensely at his mother for a long period of time.

Natasha walked back to her room sitting on the bed as Max came back into the room. "So where were we Rome?"

Max picked up the handcuffs. "You were being taken advantage of as you decided to leave the bar with a stranger."

Natasha spread her legs. "Don't forget his friend was going to pay me."

Marcus closed the door when he entered the room. "Don't worry I got enough money to pay for every dirty thing I want you to do."

Natasha squeezed her legs together watching them undress. Thank the lord for the tip Hanna gave her to add some spice to the bedroom by doing role play. Natasha has been finding this acting exciting.

The rest of the night was filled with Natasha cries of passion.

Hanna pulled the veil down over her face as she looked down the aisle that she would be shortly walking down. It felt good to have all her family and friends in one place. The only person that is missing is her mother, but she knows that her mother is in a good place smiling down at her proudly.

"You ready?" Hanna father linked his arm between hers as the music began to play. The girls have been bridesmaids and already walked down the aisle and were waiting patiently for her to arrive.

Seeing her two men standing at the alter waiting for her to come to them was the happiest moment of her life. Hanna felt complete as she watched her children as the said her vow to the two men that were part of her life from the moment she could walk and talk.

Surrounded by her family Hanna realised that life cannot get better than this.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

"What is wrong?" MJ walked up to Heaven as she was sitting alone at the table.

"Don't you want to play?" Marc asked her.

Heaven wiped her eyes looking down at the floor her legs swinging from the chair. "I got no one to play with."

"You can play with us." Marc said.

Heaven shook her head her brown braids falling down concealing her face. "You all got each other. Twins." Heaven whispered the last word. "I am the only one that doesn't have a twin."

MJ shook his head. "Riley doesn't have a twin or Jaiden. And your brother doesn't have a twin."

Heaven scrunched her nose. "They are all babies. When we are at school you all talk the same. You are all friends."

MJ sat on the chair next to Heaven. "We talk to you all the time. You are our friend too. One day we get married."

Marc sat down in the chair the other side to Heaven. "I will talk to you forever and ever. I promise. We will be friends forever."

Heaven sniffed using her sleeve on her white dress to wipe her nose. "You promise?" Heaven said in a small voice.

MJ nodded his head earnestly. "I promise that one day we get married."

Heaven laughed. "I meant friends silly."

Marc nodded. "Friends do get married."

Heaven looked between the two of them. "I can't marry both of you. So I am your friend forever too."

Marc and MJ shared a look not saying anything. They pinky swear with Heaven that they the three of them will always be friends.

After the pinky swear head walked with Marc and MJ back to the children area where she proceeded to play with the other children.

Chardonnay walked up to Cole kissing him on the cheek pointing over to their daughter. "I think we have to watch them Sinclair boys with her when they are older."

Cole snorted. "When they get to be 12 years old no more sleep overs. I don't care that you are best friends with Natasha. I grew up with Max and Marcus I know how they roll. If their sons anything like them my daughter has already been claimed."

Chardonnay let out a laugh. "Don't be silly. Those little boys don't know anything about claiming."

Cole shook his head. "I wouldn't put anything past a Sinclair."

Update on my friends

So as you guys know I been busy and I have sad news. Remember my friend Jane that went crazy at me and we had a falling out.

Last month Jane decided to commit suicide. She left behind two girls. I haven't spoken to her since the last argument that we had. I contacted jane last year on facebook as a way of reaching out to her to put our friendship back on track.

Jane did not read my messages. And she has been spiralling in her mental health since. So she walking calmly in front of a train.

The friend I knew for 15 years gone. Apart of me wished that I fight harder for our relationship. That I should have realised that part of depression you drive away people.

I wish she was still here, and that she could have approached me.

If you are suffering. Seek help there are people that love you and need you. Even if you think you are alone. You are not.

There are plenty of people that feel the same as you. Plenty of support out there.

Xxx kayla

e

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 647 23
Lexi was once young, innocent, and perfect. She had the picture-perfect life and family to fit in with it all. She believed all those fairy tales he...
46.9K 1K 19
We're going to make her ours, no matter the cost... Sasha : Broke after bailing out my criminal ex one too many times, a boring and stuffy desk job...
86K 2K 19
She planned to fulfill an obligation. They planned to fulfill a need. Can all get what they planned? Sybil was unfashionably tall with curves and aub...
25.7K 492 29
she fell for her sister's boyfriend, despite him having being a close person in her life first. They'd never say it out loud, but it always shows. O...