BTS - BLACKPINK One-Shots [CL...

By Yoonworks

A compilation of both Blackpink stories with any ship and BTS stories with any ship. This is not a Blacktan... More

Share or Request
One-Shot In-house Writers
Rejecting You - Liskook
My One and Only Girl - JiRose
Pins and Needles - Kim Taehyung
Secret - Jin and Joy of RV
A BlackPink Birthday
Finding You - Jennie and Yoongi
I hate to love him - Yoonnie
Home - Chanrose (Noor7621)
혼례 (wedding) - Kim Namjoon
The One - ChanRose
It's You - Liskook
Perfect Life - Lizkook
Yours - TaeLice
Let's play tag a.k.a Unrequited Chasing - YoonRose
It's You (Lizkook) - Part 2
Last Breath - YoonRose
Lost and Found - JiRose
Hot's for you - TaeRose
A Hateful Love - Taennie
Long Flight - TaeRose (M)
Of Endings and Beginnings - TaeNnie
Untold Story - Hobi and Momo
Forbidden Love JiRosé
Hold On - Taennie
Keepsake - JinSoo
All of me - YoonRose
Just One More Night - TaeRosé
Regrets - JiRose
Seeing is believing - JinSoo
Perfect Strangers - RoseKook
leave me and don't come back pt 1- HopeRose
leave me and don't come back pt. 2 - HopeRose
The Barista - TaeRose
Hustle - RoseKook
Flowers for you - LisKook
The Barista Part II - TaeRose
Stupid Secret - JenKook
is this the part? - JiRose
Pleasure Assistant - TaeRose
Pandora's Secret - LisKook Part 1
Pandora's Secret - LisKook Part 2
Illusion - YoonNie (Epilogue)
Enemies - NamJen
Have a Good Day - JiRose
White Roses - Bp Rosé × Exo Sehun
Drunk Call - NamJen
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life - JinSoo
Today - JiRosé
The Vague Arranged Blind Date - rosekook
Miles Away From Loving You - TaeNnie
Consequence - LisKook
Never Again - JinSoo
Consequence Part Two: Permission - LisKook
Yoon's Appreciation
Consequence: The Final Part - LisKook
Complicated Choices - TaeNnie
Make Love - TaeRosé
My Model - RoseKook
Daddy's princess - ChanRose
Gummy Boy Next Door - YoonRose
Meaningful Kiss - TaeRose
Just a little bit of your heart - YoonRosé
Break Free - RoseKook
Sleepy - NamJen
March 28th, 2018 - JiRose
MY ANGEL | Suho and Jisoo
You Never Walk Alone - LisKook
Body - TaeRose
Fake Love - Min Yoongi
March 28th, 2018 - Clarity - JiRose
My Last Goodbye - JiRose
I'm Back - TaeRose
Perfectly Imperfect - JiRose
March 28th, 2018 - Closure - JiRose
My Star - YoonLice
Those tears - JiRosé
Toy - Rosékook
Mine - JinSoo
The Undelivered Truth - NamJen
Without You - Jinsoo
Ending Scene - Mingyu and Rosé
Window Shopping -LisKook
First Love - YoonNie
Next Time - YoonLice
Red - Rosekook
The Truth Untold - TaeLice
HOMEWRECKER - JiRose
Remember - JinSoo
Our stars / Jisoo x Taehyung
The Last Luna

how NOT to be a good girlfriend - YoonNie

6.8K 140 69
By Yoonworks

I was supposed to keep this to myself but heck hahaha Written by my fave kpopinesss
---------------

a/n : they're both still in their groups but like, a couple years forward.

It was both our first year anniversary and I wanted to surprise him at his concert. The boys managed to get a seat for me so I was getting ready to go. I put on a baseball cap to hide my face before leaving my apartment to go. There were thousands of fans in front of the concert venue and I didn't want to get caught so I ended up calling Jimin.

"Where are you?" Jimin sounded frantic. "The concert's gonna start soon."

I turned around from the crowd. "I'm outside the venue. Is there anyway you can get security to escort me to my seat? There's tons of people."

He chuckled lightly. "You're taking us all out to eat after the concert though, right?"

"Jimin." I warned him and he chuckled again.

"Wrap around the back. The security guard will wait for you at the door."

"Thanks."

I hung up, hanging my head low as I made my way to the back of the venue. To my dismay, fans circled the door but I saw the security guard waiting for me. I sighed pushing through the crowd, earning yells of my name as I approached the security guard. So much for being discreet. He carded me before I followed him inside. He lead me to my seat and I thanked him sitting down with a sigh.

Most of the fans were already in the venue and fans beside me whispered my name. I hung my head low still looking through my phone with the intention of ignoring the attention. I might be dating Yoongi but I really hated the attention you got from fans. I wished our relationship had stayed hidden for a couple more months or so. The lights dimmed and I stood up promptly with a smile on my face. Once Yoongi appeared on the big screen, my heart raced and I felt all queasy on the inside. It was the first time I saw him perform in person and just hearing the rest of the boys perform with him put a smile on my face. 

The rest of the concert flew by and I hated that it was over. I waited until everyone near me had left their seats before standing up. I walked out of the audience area and approached backstage flashing my ID once more. They let me in and I walked towards the room where the boys were. I knocked softly and a sweaty Namjoon appeared in front of me. He smiled widely and pulled me in for a hug.

"Guys, Jennie's here!" He called out causing the boys to crowd in front of me with smiles on their faces.

"I don't know what makes me happier. You surprising Yoongi or you taking us for dinner later."

"I can't tonight, guys. It's me and Yoongi's anniversary." I looked over their shoulders eagerly. "Where is he?"

"He's in the washroom." Jimin said leading me inside the room. "We'll hide you, come on."

I sat on the couch as the boys formed a line in front of me. Then the door swung open and I instantly knew it was Yoongi.

"What are you guys doing?"

"We have a surprise for you." Namjoon said happily. 

Yoongi sounded tired and annoyed. "Not today boys. I already have to deal with Jennie when I get back."

That stung my eager little heart. My smile dropped into a frown and I sunk in my spot. 

How fucking humiliating. 

The boys stood quiet for a second before one of them cleared their throat.

"What makes you say that?" Jimin bravely said.

Yoongi sighed which made me feel worse. "She's been getting on my nerves lately. Always asking me if I'm alright, where I am, what I'm doing. For just a while, it would be nice to not hear her voice."

Tears welled in my eyes and I bit down on my trembling bottom lip. Jimin instinctively turned around to me and saw the look on my face. A tear fell from your eye and I wiped it away sadly. I've always been sensitive about the things I do, but isn't everybody?

"Hyung." The youngest spoke. "She just really cares about you."

"I know that." Yoongi spoke and rustled something on the desk. "But it would be nice if she would just leave me alone. Speaking of which, she hadn't even called me."

"Do you even know what today is, Yoongi?" Jimin sounded frustrated. Before I was with Yoongi, I was friend's with Jimin. That's how we met in the first place. It's not surprising that Jimin would be bothered by what Yoongi was saying. 

"What's today?"

"Our anniversary." I stood up bravely the boys stepping aside to reveal me. I glared at him with glossy eyes, my jaw clenched with hurt and anger. Yoongi's eyes went wide and he stood up immediately. "Happy one year."

"Jennie—"

He stopped when he saw me remove the necklace around my neck. I sniffled walking towards him with the necklace he had gave me in my hand. I placed it on the desk in front of him and looked up.

"I'm sorry if I annoyed you with my presence." I said harshly. I turned around to face the boys who sent me sympathetic looks. "We'll have dinner some other time. I promise."

I looked at the bewildered Yoongi, a tear falling from my eye once more. 

This whole time I thought I was being his perfect girlfriend. I was so confident that we had a perfect relationship. That everyone envied what we had only to know Yoongi hated the things I did in it. How nice I can be to someone. You know what fucking blows? Knowing that being nice has consequences. Who'd have thought, huh?

I grabbed my bag before storming out of the room. I only turned a corner before I fell to the floor in tears. For god sake, I was in love with the guy. The first months was everything a girl could ask for. He loved me. He spent every moment he could with me, kissed me, made me feel special. He was getting distant, I knew that but I only thought it was because he was getting exhausted from work. That's why I was so concerned over him lately. But he didn't understand that. I held my hand up to my mouth suppressing the sobs escaping my lips before I stood up to leave. 

I heard feet pattering against the ground and I fastened my pace. 

"Jennie!" I heard his voice call for me but I continued to walk calmly towards the exit. His hand went to mine pulling me back and I hid my face under my ball cap looking away. "I didn't know."

"Don't you have stuff to do? Like I don't know, sit with the satisfaction that I'm finally shutting my annoying ass mouth up?" I was obviously beyond pissed and it was the first time I'd ever spoken to him like that.

He looked taken aback by my sudden use of language. "Please don't start this. Not here."

I laughed sarcastically wiping the tears away. "I have every right to start this shit here. Go fuck around with some other girl. I'm not going to waste my kindness for a guy like you."

"I'm sorry."

"That's all you have to say?" I asked in disbelief gritting my teeth. "All I ever did was be concerned for you. I fucking loved you. For a year, all I ever thought about was you. I was worried sick when you became distant and all you wanted was for me to shut up. Okay, fine. I'm shutting up."

He inhaled sharply running his hand through his hair in frustration. "You became clingy."

"I was being a nice girlfriend, you ignorant dumb ass." I snapped. "You're obviously not in the mood to see me and I'm sure as hell not in the mood to see you either so thank you. For making this the best anniversary I've ever had."

I ignored the calls I received from him and I walked out of the venue heart broken and angry. I didn't even care that fans saw me with swollen red eyes with tears stained on my face. They even took pictures asking you questions as you walked towards your car. 

Blackpink's Jennie Kim gets dumped during the hiatus period of 5 years from debut. What a headline.

I gained a crowd as I got into my car and a security guard had to dismiss them in order for me to get out of the parking lot. Despite it, all I thought about was Yoongi. I looked at the backseat remembering that I had bought him a new studio set that cost me a fortune. All I wanted to do was break it right at this moment but something inside me knew that I would never be capable of doing that. I still loved him and I had a small hope that he'd come running back. But for now, I decided to go back to our shared apartment— where only my company and the girls' know I've been living, to pack my things and stay at a close friend's for now.

Once I got home, I grabbed a large luggage and packed two weeks full of clothes. I was careful to pack my work uniform and made sure I packed all my necessities and some other things to prove to Yoongi that I was extremely angry at him and I didn't intend on returning. I hurried knowing he was probably going to be home soon so I called my friend to let her know I was staying the night.

"Chae? You and Jimin still keep your spare on your door frame, right?"

.

.

.

Three weeks have passed and I was still mourning over my break up with Yoongi. Every now and then, my hand would reach to my collarbone searching for the necklace Yoongi had gave me back when our love for each other was fresh and true. I didn't even realize how much I loved him until we stopped speaking. I missed everything about him. His voice, his face, his body, his kisses, his cuddles— literally everything. I spent some nights crying in the bathroom or sometime in the middle of the night. Chaeyoung and Jimin— them being 'roommates', were starting to get really worried about me but I told them not to worry. It'll just take some time to get over him, I thought.

I was still staying at their place secretly, of course, not wanting Yoongi to know about where I've been staying. They were currently on break and Jimin wanted to go visit his family, Chaeyoung doing the same, leaving me to their apartment. I leaned against their doorframe with my arms crossed over my chest as I watched them pack.

They aren't a thing. At least, they say they aren't. More like roommates with benefits. She needed a place to live and he was more than willing. The only condition was to cater to his needs whenever he wanted it. Chaeyoung was more than happy to oblige.

I'm pretty sure they love each other and I really don't think they're going to visit their families separately.

"Are you sure you'll be alright by yourself?" Jimin asked in concern standing up to face me. "I can always call Taehyung."

"I'll be fine, Jimin." I smiled softly at him. "You deserve to be with your family. Your apartment will be safe with me."

"You know that's not what we're worried about." Chaeyoung butted in with a motherly tone.

I sighed reaching out my arms and pulling her into a hug. "Thanks for everything, Chae. You too, Chimminie. Seriously, I don't know what I'd do without you two."

"Everything will just get better. I promise." Chaeyoung patted my shoulder. "But I really have to go now. I'm gonna miss my plane."

"Our plane, Chaeyoung. Ours."

"We're flying in different planes, idiot."

He snickered. "Not from what—"

Chaeyoung slapped him harshly on his shoulder and he snarled in annoyance.

I chuckled and sent them off. "Just go already, love birds. I'll be fine here. Have fun!"

They waved back at me one last time after we said our goodbyes. I was now left alone in their apartment and I just sighed sitting back on the couch. I stared at my phone looking at the number of unread messages on the icon. I knew it was all from Yoongi and I didn't have the guts to open any of them. I just shook my head at myself turning on the tv to watch some drama's. I was shocked when I heard someone knock on the door. My eyebrows furrowed and I walked to it looking through the door hole.

My eyes went wide when I saw it was Yoongi and Jungkook. I panicked, holding my hand to my mouth to hold back my gasp. I nervously clenched my jaw as they pounded against the door.

"Jimin, open up!"

"Come on, you're gonna be late for your plane ride."

Where the hell did Jimin go? 

My phone suddenly went off on the couch and it was so loud, the boys could probably hear it from outside the door. The pounding got even louder and I answered my phone as fast as I could.

"Jimin, where the hell are you?" I whispered into the phone angrily. "Jungkook and my ex boyfriend are knocking on the door like mad men looking for you."

He chuckled. "Funny story, I forgot to tell them Chaeyoung is taking me to the airport."

"Park fucking Jimin, I will dig you a grave in here."

"Okay okay. Me and Chae will come back to explain." He hurried. "Just hide or something."

I hung up immediately running into the bathroom and locking the door. My breathing was fast and my heart pounded against my chest afraid of what would happen if I saw Yoongi again. There were a million possibilities. I could end up accepting an apology, kissing him out of no where, or beg to suck his dick. Okay, maybe the last one was a little far fetched. 

I heard the front door open and I pressed my ear against the door listening intently.

"Did you guys leave your phone in here? We heard a phone ring." Jungkook's soft voice asked him curiously.

Jimin laughed nervously and it was so obvious I wanted to get out and slap him across the face. "Just give me a minute to get something then we can go."

"I need to take a piss so take your time." 

It was Jungkook who spoke and I panicked again. I didn't even know where to put my hands at the moment so I swung them around like a crazy person. The door to the bathroom rattled and I opened it pulling Jungkook in before Yoongi could see. I ended up pushing Jungkook against the wall, both our bodies pressed together. I looked at the door and sighed in relief thanking the gods Yoongi didn't see anything.

"Is this the part where you get down on your knees and unzip my pants?" Jungkook looked down at me with wide eyes and I rolled my own backing up. "What are you doing here, Jen? We thought you left the city or something."

I forced a smile. "Surprise?"

"You're dating Jimin?" He nearly yelled and I slapped my hand over his mouth.

"Are you insane?" I whispered. "He'll hear you."

"So you are dating him." 

"Okay I repeat." You narrowed your eyes at him. "Are you insane?"

"If you aren't dating him, what are you actually doing here?" Jungkook gasped in realization. "Wait Chaeyoung has been living here?"

I looked around to see products in the bathroom only Chaeyoung would use, clothes Chaeyoung has been seen wearing multiple times.

So much for a secret.

"Jungkook! Hurry up, we have to go." Yoongi's low husky voice filled my ears and my knees almost gave out. "What the hell are you doing in there?"

"Jennie, you have to talk to him." Jungkook shook my shoulders. "Do you know what we have to go through? All he talks about is you and how much he regrets losing you. He misses the hell out of you."

"I can't just go out there." I gulped nervously. "He'll see that I've been crying over him."

"Then you both admit that you miss each other." Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest. "I may be the youngest and the most clueless but even I know you two love each other to the most extreme extent."

I looked to Jungkook and looked back to the door as Yoongi banged on the door.

"Jungkook, I will break down this god damn door if you don't open it right now." 

"Hyung, just give me a minute!"

"Jungkook, you have to pretend you didn't see me." I begged in a whisper. "I don't know what I'd do if I saw him right now."

"I know he fucked up, we all do. But just give him a second chance. If he fucks it up one more time, I promise I'll beat him up myself."

"I don't know if I can do this." I looked down sadly and fiddled mindlessly with my fingers.

"Jimin and Chae need to check in the airport in an hour and I'll just take a cab home. You guys can make up here and now and get it done with." Jungkook explained in a rush. He always seemed empty minded to me. "No yelling at each other, no slapping, and absolutely no makeup sex. Jimin'll kill you."

"Jesus, Jungkook. I'm not that scandalous."

"Okay, are you ready?"

"JUNGKOOK I WILL TEAR YOUR DICK OFF." Yoongi roared from outside the door. "How fucking long does it take to piss?"

I took deep breaths as Jungkook held my shoulders in a caring manner. I shut my eyes and nodded at him to open the door. He smiled victoriously before slowly peeking through the door. 

"What the hell were you doing in there? Jacking off?" Yoongi asked in frustration.

"Actually I was talking to someone."

"We don't have time for—"

"Someone very important."

"I'm really not in the mood for this bullshit, Jungkook." He sounded distressed. A sound I was never really familiar with. It hurt my heart to be quite honest. "Jimin is pissing me off, Chaeyoung's face reminds me of Jennie which obviously isn't helping, and to add to that— Jennie won't answer any of my fucking calls let alone read my texts to care. Does it look like I'm in the mood to be waiting for you?"

I stood behind Jungkook nervously watching as he stuck his head out the door only. "What if I told you I was talking to Jennie and convinced her to talk to you instead of hide, you inconsiderate ass?"

Jungkook opened the door revealing me to Yoongi. Yoongi looked terrible. He had his glasses on to cover his swollen eyes. That was pretty much it so in hindsight, he didn't look terrible at all. I looked far worse. Yoongi's arms dropped at his sides and he gawked at me with softened eyes. I bit down on my bottom lip, my insides churning uncomfortably. I looked down nervously and sniffled.

"Jennie."

"I'm gonna see those two off. You guys figure whatever it is you need to!" Jungkook walked away from the both of us. "Bye Jennie-noona!"

They left me in the apartment alone with Yoongi. We stared at each other for what seemed to be the ten minutes that Jungkook gave me. I walked out of the bathroom feeling a little uncomfortable that we were staring at each other while we were in the bathroom. He followed me like a lost puppy.

"I miss you." He suddenly broke the silence. My back was facing him and I just froze up staring straight out the window. "Please come back home."

I blinked and turned around to face him. "Jungkook needs a ride home."

"I'm not leaving here until you forgive me."

"Then I guess Jungkook won't be getting a ride."

"I fucked up." He said desperately. "All I've been was an awful boyfriend and I'm so sorry."

"Yeah." I mumbled incoherently. "I'm sorry too."

"You've been crying." He stated obviously nearing me. He came in front of me and lifted my chin to face him. My eyes locked with his and it was filled with sincerity and concern. His hands cupped my cheeks and I had to force myself to look away from him. "If I had the chance to turn back time, I'd never risk losing you after what I've been through."

I stood quietly only blinking. I didn't know what to believe. Sure, I loved the guy but the things he said made my heart burn. As much as I didn't want to forgive him, I knew with a little more words and effort, I'd be wrapped around his finger again.

"Say something, anything."

"Why didn't you just talk to me?" I spoke up turning my gaze to look at him. "We could've worked this out, Yoongi, instead you kept your feelings to yourself and you just made everything worse."

"I know, baby, and I'm sorry." His hands stayed cupping my cheeks. His thumb grazed my skin and I instantly fell for his stupid trap once more. "This is our first fight. Do you really want to end our relationship because of one fight?"

"Do you?"

He immediately shook his head at me. "I don't want to lose you."

"Are you aware that what you did was wrong?"

He nodded guiltily.

"And if we have a problem with each other, do you promise that we'll talk about it instead of making the problem worse?"

He nodded violently. 

"And are you really sorry that you hurt me?"

He nodded vigorously.

"And if I forgive you right here and right now, do you swear that you won't pull stupid shit like that again?"

He nodded again.

"Good because if you even try the shit you pulled, I won't forgive you as easily as I am right now."

His eyes lit up at the word forgive and a soft smile formed on his lips. I pressed my lips together suppressing my  own satisfied smile. His hand wove into my hair his other hand caressing my cheek.

"I love you, Jennie." He said softly leaning his forehead against mine. "You won't be able to get rid of me that easily."

"You wanna bet?"

"No." He answered with sudden fear in his eyes.

"Good boy."

"Jesus Jennie, what about no makeup sex do you not understand?" 

Jungkook appeared from the front door with an annoyed expression on his face. I raised an eyebrow at him when he realized that I was still fully clothed and not being the scandalous girl he always made me out to be. He saw the glare in Yoongi's eyes and he immediately took back what he said.

"Hyung, I'm just looking out for you."

"Jennie, not on the couch!" Jimin heaved after he ran through the door. He saw that Yoongi and I were fully clothed and his reaction panned the same way when they saw Yoongi's angered expression. "I mean, can you watch the couch while I'm gone? It could get a little dusty, you know."

I rolled my eyes and looked at Yoongi. I mischievously smirked leaning forward to press my lips against his ear to whisper.

"Makeup sex can wait till you get back."

"Okay boys, chop chop." Yoongi sprouted up quickly clapping his hands together. "I have things to attend to."

Jungkook snickered and Jimin held in his laughter behind him. "Yeah, like getting a blow—"

"A blow what, Jungkook?"

"To blow balloons, Hyung." He laughed sarcastically. 

"That's what I thought."

"And I better see your ass back at the apartment by the time I get back, understood?"

I sent him the same sly smirk. "Oh there'll be more to expect by the time you get back."

"Jesus keep your shit in your pants and close your fucking legs, you two. This isn't a porno."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 6.6K 75
BTS Oneshots- mostly Taegi, Yoonkook, Jinkook, Yoonmin (but i write ALL ships. i don't take requests btw!) ❗️Some of these fics include mature conte...
27.7K 729 12
All kind of Jin ship but most of them are Taejin Jinkook Jinmin😉 And this is my second book hope you will enjoy it.
992 15 10
just one story part shots based on the collection of my songs🤭❤ TAEKOOK JIKOOK VMIN JIHOPE SOPE NAMJIN NAMKOOK JINHOPE VHOPE TAEGI KOOKMIN HOPEKOOK ...
1.7K 26 12
10 different stories, 7 horny bunnies, 10 places. Different ships. 10 one shots created by our members.