Hideaway [h.s]

By happydays1d

BOOK 2/3 OF MALIGNANT SERIES (MATURE READ!) "We need to go, they're coming for us." He yells over the rain t... More

Authors Note
Recap
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176
177
178
179
180
181
182
183
184
185
186
187
188
189
190
191
192
193
194
195
196
197
198
199
200
201
202
203
204
Epilogue
Devotion

167

233K 5.8K 15.4K
By happydays1d

OH MY GOD MALIGNANT HIT 100k!! I WAS SCREAMING 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I STILL AM. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY DUMB LITTLE BOOKS I WROTE AS A CREATIVE WAY TO RELIEVE STRESS. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH xx

No perspective

Blackouts. They were a thing Harry was so familiar with in his twenty four years of life. It was the same story; he got really angry, he started to hear a subtle ringing and lost his vision, and then he woke back up to see a crime he didn't remember committing. That was his story, and that was his life.

But in life, you get curveballs.

And after all these years of experiencing these gruesome episodes, he screamed four horrid words that made him come back to the surface in a snap.

He screamed his name was Axel.

Axel Styles, the father that violently abused Harry as a child for years was the same man Harry identified himself as during his blackout. The man that Harry feared more then anyone else was the man he claimed to be in his blackouts this entire time.

For years his second personality was Axel.

Coming back from his jog, Niall followed the sounds of the sharp heavy breaths up the stairs. Once reaching the top of the long wooden staircase, he saw Liam's bedroom door ripped to shreds. He immediately felt concerned of what happened, his mind taking him to the darkest of places.

But when he slowly stepped into the opened bedroom, he saw the ripped slabs of wood all along the ground. And in the middle of that ground was Harry sitting with Amelia's upper body on his lap. He was hunched over, whispering things Niall couldn't hear while brushing the hair out of her face with his shaky hand.

She on the other hand, couldn't catch her breath. Amelia was hyperventilating in shock still, feeling the room spin from the amount of terror running through her body from fifteen minutes ago. Tears stopped falling from her eyes but she was still broken, numb if anything.

Niall was utterly confused, she looked hurt but he didn't see any blemishes to her body.

Niall Horan

"What the fuck happened!" I shouted in shock, standing in the doorway.

Harry snapped his head up to look at me, and when our eyes met, I saw the void of hurt in his bloodshot orbs. He had tears rolling down his cheeks while his skin was paler then a ghost. His lips were darker then usual and parted to breath more heavily. His face was painted with stress as he looked at me in fear.

"Sh-she won't s-stop." He stutters, referring to her worrisome hyperventilation.

I realized that I've seen this image before, and it was the day I walked in to see Adrian dead and Harry next to him in shock. But the difference here was that Harry was crying and their was no blood this time.

"What did you do Harry!" I shouted in anger, storming over and crouching down next to Amelia who was staring up at the ceiling and struggling for a breath.

"I d-didn't mean to-"

"You didn't mean to what! Attack her?" I spit in infuriation, knowing Harry fucked up somehow from the mess of the room and the kitchen pan on the floor.

Harry looked at me blankly then back down at Amelia, taking his lip ring between his teeth as tears slipped out of his eyes.

"Niall, sh-she's pregnant." He confesses, but I already knew.

He looked back up at me like he expected me to react in shock, but my expression didn't change. I wasn't shocked, but I was worried. The last time she got overwhelmed like this I watched her collapse in the hospital- and by the way she's going right now, that might happen again.

"I know Harry." I state, making his own eyes widen. "And if we don't give her one of those pills then she will pass out again and potentially lose your baby." I stand to my feet and jog out of the bedroom without even acknowledging what he'll say next.

I race to their bedroom and am relieved to see the orange pill bottle on the nightstand with a bottle of water. I grab both of those items and run right back to Liam's room to see Harry comforting her as she stared up at the ceiling.

I kneel back to the ground and open the pill bottle, "Sit her up." I demand.

He pulls her up straight so she sits. Harry keeps his arm around her back as she sat sideways in his lap. I hand him a pill and he puts it between her parted lips on her tongue.

"Baby you need to take this okay?" He conveys softly as his hands shake. I unscrew the water bottle and hand it to Harry who brings it to her mouth.

"Drink it sweetheart, please." He whispers to her.

She luckily takes a drink, swallowing the pill.

Harry places the bottle down and rubs her back, she still breaths in sharp numb breaths. She doesn't look well, she's very pale and her hands were jittering like she was still scared.

"Why does she looks so frightened still?" I ask in concern.

"I- I don't know. I scared her earlier but she is looking at me like I'm going to hurt her still." He says in concern. I look into Amelia's eyes again and see that she did look terrified like someone was about to hurt her.

"Harry, I think she's still scared of you.. like right now." I say more quietly, seeing how tense she is in his arms like he was a horrible stranger.

Harry furrows his eyebrows and looks back at Amelia in question, shaking his head.

"No, no she can't be still scared of me, I'm trying to help her." He brushing the hair back behind her ear. "Baby I'm not still scaring you right?" He asks in denial.

Her eyes turn to him and she doesn't answer, she just keeps hyperventilating like he's about to end her life. Harry notices her expression and looks at her in sorrow, seeming like he just took a bullet to the chest from the way she's acting around him.

"She needs to go lay down and relax.." I murmur, seemingly that I'm right and she is petrified of him.

He takes a moment, silently looking at her with his bloodshot eyes. She looks away from him, shutting her eyes and still shaking in his arms.

"Yeah, yeah she does.. Can you please take her? I don't think she wants me around her any longer." He says quietly, running his hand back through his hair.

"Uhm.. yeah I'll take her." I mumble while hesitantly leaning forward and snaking my arm under her knees and under her back. I lift her out of his arms and stand up, looking at him sitting on the ground with a broken expression.

I turn around and walk carefully out if Liam's old room and walk to Harry's. Her hyperventilating tones down a bit as I place her down on the bed and pull my arms back from her.

"Just relax alright?" I state as she tarts to calm down. She looks up at me and slowly nods, her eyes still holding trauma.

I turn around and walk out of the room, shutting the door behind me softly. Harry stand at the railing, his back to me as he keeps a wide grip on the wood rail. His head was down and he leaned all his weight on his hands.

Once I shut the door, he turns his head to me and straightens up- still keeping that worried expression on his face.

"How did you know she was pregnant? And what do you mean when you said she can pass out again?" He asks quietly but urgently, his voice thick of anxiousness.

Did she never tell him about how she passed out?

I cross my arms and sigh quietly, looking down at my feet for a moment before glancing back up at his worried eyes.

"We were bringing you to the hospital and I saw the bump. And when we got you to the merge, she passed out with a sharp pain in her stomach from stress of potentially loosing you. The doctors got to her and pumped her full of drugs to calm her down because she was gonna have a miscarriage from stress." I inform him on information I thought she would've told him by now, but by his reaction I understand this was all earth shattering news for him.

His eyes were wide and his face looked cold. God I hate being in this stuck in the middle bullshit.

"She almost lost the baby?" He rasps in devastation.

I slowly nod, forming my lips into a line.

"Is that why the doctor gave her those pills?" He then asks.

"What did she tell you they were for?" I arch my brow.

"She said they usually give it to all pregnant women for anxieties and stress." He runs his hand back through his sweaty hair.

"Well yeah, but the doctor gave them to her so she doesn't pass out and hurt the baby again because of stress. It's definitely not normal for all pregnant woman." I reject.

"Why did she lie to me?" He shakes his head.

"I don't know, maybe she didn't want to worry you." I murmur, scratching the back of my neck. He places his hands on his hips and looks up at the ceiling, taking a breath with a sniffle.

"Harry, you need help." I whisper just loud enough for him to hear.

If I said this to him a couple months ago, he would've punched me straight in the nose- so apart of me was nervous when those words left my lips. But I've seen so many changes from Harry lately and it made me feel more comfortable bringing things like this up. But I still expected him to look at me with a 'fuck off' attitude that he's always had.

I didn't expect him to listen to my advice because he was Harry. I've known the guy for a long time now to understand that he doesn't take opinions or orders from anyone.

He keeps his head tossed back, staring at the ceiling. He looked so broken and discombobulated with everything that's happened. I've never seen this guy get emotional before and it was a new experience for the both of us. He continued to breath calmly before forming his lips into a line and dips his head back down to look at me with a nod.

"I know."

//

wow harry's actually listening to niall and is gonna go get help????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.1K 61
He was all seven of the deadly sins Harry Styles, a father of two twin girls, runs the most dangerous, well-known cartel, respected by many. Feeling...
282 0 20
Harry hides booze under his bed. What about it? *** AU: Harry has a problem with drinking and Louis desperately tries to get him to see that it's rea...
769K 21.3K 125
"You should've thought about that before you asked me to be your sugar baby!?" "How am I supposed to break it to you I have kids?!... oh yeah I'm lo...
328K 7.4K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...