Mr. Heartbreaker's Lollipop

By sassylollipop

#280 in Chicklit• She knew the Blue-eyed god was trouble when mere seconds after meeting him at a Hollywood... More

Introduction
I- I have great gag reflex
II- Hotness in a suit and tie
III- My blue-eyed stalker
IV- I know how to party and have fun
V- Prince Charming and the Hollywood Frogress
Author's Note
VII- My gag reflex was better than this, I swear
VIII- Donut Choke
IX- This is Mala
X- I like your Adam's apple
Author's Note
XI- If you're that horny
XII- Cookie of the Empire
XIII- Better to cry over your ex in a Lamborghini than on a bus
XIV- Am I ever going to see my best friend again
XV- How big is your *insert PG* Kylie
Author's note

VI- You forgot your thong

117 19 24
By sassylollipop

Chapter 6 - You forgot your thong

My heart skips a bit as my blue-eyed savior leans into me and my chest begins to pound fiercely. His delicate fingers weave their way into my kinky African hair and I can't help staring at his naturally pouty lips screaming to be ravaged by-

"Here. This was stuck in that mess up there." He smirks as he hands me an ugly looking toothpick that he had obviously been trying to pull out of my hair while I was daydreaming about someone's pouty lips.

"Oh," I mutter and my eyes suddenly widen as I gloss over his earlier words.

"Did you just call my hair a mess? You have no idea how many hours I stood in front of a goddamned mirror trying to look presentable for this stupid party and then I just had to embarrass myself up there and now I'll grace the front pages of Hollywood newspapers in an ungraceful way!"

If I was an emoji, I'd be the angry red emoji. If I was an animation, steam would be bursting out my ears. Since I was neither, I must have looked ridiculous as Mr. eh blue eyes begin to chuckle in baritone causing my abdomen to clench on their own accord. He has a really cute dimple on his left cheek that twinkles as he chuckles.

"How many hours?" he asks suddenly serious again. This guy must have really bad mood swings.

"Ehn?" I wonder what he's talking about.

"Your hair is in an afro, and you're in shorts and a– is that called a bralet or something? How many hours could it have taken you to dress like you're going grocery shopping, eh? Not to mention the moccasins." He stares into my eyes as he explains himself, leaving me breathless. That is until the impacts of his words hit.

"First of all, these are cute springtime flip flops! And do not-"

"They are pink!" he interrupts me.

"So? Do you have a problem with the color pink? Eh, Mr...?" I trail off as I realize I don't even know his name.

"You can call me Heartbreaker." his blue eyes twinkling at my expression and he winks at me and demonstrates an exaggerated bow.

I shake my head at him unbelieving and stand up to leave his addicting presence. As I am about to find my way into the party, he yells my name causing to halt in my steps. A few eyes turn to look our way, as I am now close to the party.

"Hey Lollipop," the way he drawls out my name causes me to smile but I still don't turn around until he utters his next words.

"You forgot your thong."

My head whips around to see him holding up what looks like a lacy throng for all eyes to see. My brain doesn't even stop to process the fact that I couldn't have forgotten my thong with him, especially as I invest my money in only white cotton panties. Those are really comfortable, btw.

He smirks at me and folds the lace into his jean pocket and I stop to admire his muscle work. The man has just the right amount of muscle and height to make him look intimidating and dominating, instead of resembling a bag of punches. The black shirt he wears hugs his albs in a mouthwatering way, outlining all the features the shirt should be covering. While his black jeans make him look both corny and fierce and my eyes begin to drift to the noticeable bulge below his Louis Vuitton black leather belt...

I don't even notice he had started to walk up to me while I was checking him out until he is in front of me and leans his head in so that his lips graze my neck causing me to shiver in longing and my breath hatches on my throat.

"Stop staring at my Lollipop, Miss Lollipop." He whispers softly and walks by me into the party which is in full swing. My whole body is on fire at his words and I feel hot all over. If I wasn't black, I'm pretty sure I'd resemble hot chili and tomato paste.

Breathe, girl. I whisper to myself as I contemplate ditching the party. I wouldn't even be missed...

Just then, because someone up there hates me with a passion, Vera shows up and shrieks loudly as she sees me. Sit back and watch the drama.

"ohmagawd babes are you okay?" she stares at me as if I had grown another head in the short period of time we weren't together.

"You look like a gorgeous tornado, b." we both start to giggle at Vera's words and I link my arm in hers as we skip playfully into the party.

Woah. One word, this party is-

"Freaking awesome!" Vera yells my thoughts exactly. Even though I would have chosen the word 'cool', but yeah that goes too.

As the awesome friend she is, Vera starts to drag my butt around the big ballroom for introductions.

"I thought this was a beach party," I yell over the blast of music and girly shrieks of reunion. We smile at some cameras going off and wave back at some skinny chics waving at us.

"It is a beach party. There's a beach out back." Is this Hollywood's definition of a beach party? No nude young adults and kissing teenagers? No creepy old men and disparate old women? Oh well.

Vera finally stops to order lunch for the both of us. I decline but she glares at me, so I take it and down it in one gulp. Who says I can't have fun when I want to!

"Veeeeeera!" Someone shrieks behind us and I sigh knowing who the voice belongs to without having to turn around.

"Oh, and her black girlfriend!" another voice sings out and I finally turn around with a plastic smile on my face.

"If it isn't the Hollywood extras!" I exclaim with fake excitement.

"Oh be nice, Lolli." Vee admonishes and finishes up her punch to hug them.

"K and K, ohmygawd I missed you both." She screams and they all group hug and gush over how long it had been.

"You saw each other a week ago, it hasn't been that long." They don't even throw me a glance or at least pretend I said something. They continue to gush about the newest billionaire who from what I can hear opened an art school for kids.

At least there's some Hollywood person out there who is not totally self-centered.

I politely excuse myself and hurry away from bad company. I decide I'm going to have the time of my life, it's not every day an ordinary girl gets Invited to a Hollywood party, so I'm gonna enjoy it to the fullest.

.

A/N: My apologies for the late update. I couldn't find my works on Wattpad since this morning! I finally deleted it and downloaded the latest update and BOOM! The update is lit btw, I been living under a rock with the Feb 14, 2017, update.😂

(What it looks like... Got 'em tags)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 353 31
BAD BOY /MAFIA STORY Ares, the mafia prince of the most feared mafia in the world was the worst nightmare of anyone who crossed him. He is lethal, ru...
2.2M 50K 78
{COMPLETE} Kyla is arranged to be married to Vixen, a powerful mafia boss with an unbroken reputation. To the outside world, he's cold, hard, ruthles...
115K 3.4K 35
They tried to warn her. All he was going to do was break her heart. Well, then let him break it. *** High school. The dreaded part of our lives whe...
2.4M 43.1K 57
Amelia has had a tough life and it all got even worse when her dad returned from his trip. He has sold her to the Perez family for money. How could...