The Beta's Unwanted Mate | ✔️...

By Love_Yourself_10_x

#1 werewolf #1 teenfiction "That night meant nothing to me Olivia." "You were just like another girl to me."... More

00 | prologue
01 | cheap thrills
02 | radioactive
03 | shape of you
04 | black widow
05 | final masquerade
06 | lonely town
07 | complicated
08 | because of you
09 | red
10 | boulevard of broken dreams
11 | animals
12 | starving
13 | history
14 | wildest dreams
15 | rolling in the deep
16 | bad romance
17 | up
18 | the sound
19 | they don't really care about us
20 | capsize
21 | papercut
22 | clarity
23 | begin again
24 | beautiful now
25 | havana
26 | medicine
27 | voodoo doll
28 | wild heart
29 | die young
30 | bodak yellow
31 | to the sky
32 | firestone
33 | shine
34 | count on me
35 | jealous
36 | elastic heart
37 | gorgeous
38 | close
39 | counting stars
40 | all fall down
41 | don't
42 | runaway
43 | sirens
44 | tenerife sea
45 | in the arms of a stranger
46 | wolves
47 | stitches
48 | wide awake
49 | payphone
50 | heathens
52 | into the ocean
53 | royals
54 | the nights
55 | send my love (1)
56 | send my love (2)
57 | roar
58 | same old love
59 | not afraid
60 | numb
61 | infinity
62 | wake me up
63 | out of my system
64 | hate me
65 | new romantics
66 | believer
67 | bad liar
68 | back to december
69 | mad world
70 | till i collapse
71 | backstabber
72 | ready for it
73 | immortals
74 | lose yourself
75 | love runs out
76 | secrets
77 | let her go
78 | epilogue
one shot competition
2.00 | prologue II
2.01 | faded
2.02 | try
winners - one shot competition
2.03 | company
2.04 | galaxies
ANNOUNCEMENT (IMPORTANT. READ THIS.)
SEQUEL IS UP!
how you can read the final ending story of olivia and chance

51 | titanium

223K 8K 1.7K
By Love_Yourself_10_x

“I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
Shoot me down, but I get up
I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium.”

---

51 | titanium

-Olivia-

Next day was school. Obviously, like things needed to get worse. Katherine was ignoring me like a plague and my initial sense of loss had now turned into grave anger towards her.

Friends aren't supposed to abandon each other like this.

I decided to just shove those thoughts in the back of my mind and concentrate on my studies. I will just get a scholarship and shift to some other state for higher studies. Away from these people.

I hissed as my legs felt extremely numb after the vigorous training this morning. After Katherine went, I decided to just let my anger out on training and that's what I did.

I watched as other pack warriors did it and even though I barely managed to do one-tenth of how much they did, I was sore as hell.

As soon as I reached my first class, my eyes fell on the familiar mop of dark hair and I cheered up a bit.

"Andrew!" I squealed in his ear as reached him and he jumped up a feet in surprise.

"Oh god!" He gasped. "Oli! You scared me!"

G

iggling I pulled away from him. "Where were you? I haven't seen you in a while!"

He scratched the back of his neck as he looked down shyly. "I had a competition to attend in Los Angeles."

"Oh," I said, nodding my head in understanding. "Did you win?"

He threw me a smirk, trying to act arrogant but he ended up looking like a little puppy trying to be mean.

"Of course," he snorted and I squealed happily, which made him flinch.

"Geez, woman, calm down. You're so energetic. What the hell did you have this morning?"

Andrew had always been into photography, participating in every competition and doubtlessly winning almost all of them. It was perfect. A semi shy boy like him, hidden behind the lens of his camera.

"I just misshed you," I gushed, giving him a bear hug as my voice muffled because of his sweater.

He chuckled and hugged me back.

"Why didn't you tell me about that competition before? You've been gone for like, 5 days or something."

"4," he corrected and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever," I mumbled.

He gave me a cheeky smile and went back to concentrate on the class as the teacher walked in but I wasn't really interested in knowing what Shakespeare thought of love and deriving a page of explanation out of 2 lines written by a writer.

Literature isn't my thing.

So I continued annoying Andrew. See that's the Golden rule. If you aren't interested in studying in a particular class, your friend isn't allowed to either.

"Why do you like photography so much?" I asked him even when I've asked him this a hundred times before already.

I just liked the way his eyes glowed in passion when he answered, or when his lips curled into an easy smile as he thought about this favourite thing.

"I love it, Olivia. It's like my little escape from this world. When we're behind the lens, it's like no one can see you, but you can see the entire world. You can see everything clearer and you tend to notice every single detail, every single curve of the nature your never observe in daily life. Life's so fast. But when I have a camera in my hand and I am wait for the perfect shot, the perfect moment— it is like everything slows down and it's beautiful. So beautiful. I love how many birds I have to see take off before I get the perfect shot, or how my mum gets annoyed everytime I try to capture her photo without her knowing. Every little moment, little details that we miss out on, are there in my camera. What else can I wish for? What better can I expect from my job?"

His eyes held the same passion I was yearning for and my lips lifted up into a genuine smile for him.

I realized how less we have talked in the past week when we could barely go a couple of hours without talking to each other.

It seemed so selfish of me. I was so engrossed in his one person who didn't even care about me, that I neglected everyone else in my life.

I was lucky that Andrew welcomed me with open arms and didn't complain about my lack of attention for the past 2 weeks.

But after whatever happened, I have learned one thing.

No one's permanent in your life. Everyone's gonna leave someday. So cherish till they are there. Because that's what you'll be left with in the end— memories.

<><><>

"They are giving me an opportunity to go to Asia this time," he said as we walked out of the class into the corridors and I nodded my head, listening attentively.

"I am excited for that. Never been to that continent,"

"Where in Asia?" I asked.

"Urm, I don't know," he frowned. "Maybe Japan? Or India? I have search on the internet and I would love to visit their mountain range. What is it called— yeah, the Himalayas. I have never been to mountains before,"

We reached my locker and I started putting my books in as he stood beside me.

I smiled at him. "It would be great,"

"Yeah an—" Andrew stopped mid sentence and I looked up, confused from my locker to see Andrew standing with his mouth wide open and his eyes rounded in horror as he looked at something in front of him.

Perplexed, I craned my neck to look where he was looking and suffice to say my heart skipped a beat at the scene I witnessed.

"Oh my god," I screeched, my heart had started pounding painfully hard in my chest, the hair at the back of my neck stood up in terror and my stomach dropped. My hands flew up to cover my mouth immediately and I froze up in fear.

Right in front of us, there was a man in black attire, with no mask, pointing his gun at a girl who looked too young to die.

The poor girl's face paled and you could tell that they didn't know each other.

I felt something stir inside me and after a seconds, my senses came to power— much stronger than before.

I could smell him now. And I could smell that he wasn't one of our pack members. He wasn't someone from another pack either.

He was a rogue. Someone who had been banished. Sinful and cursed.

It took only so long for everyone around us to realize what is happening and soon the sound screams and rushed footsteps filled the air.

"Don't move!" The person boomed in anger as he pulled the victim closer and pointed the gun at her temple.

I saw her face and recognized her immediately.

Paris Reynolds. The president of Counseling club of this school. Extremely beautiful, yet so kind. Senior year student, and we had our PE class together.

Most of all, she was human.

And that little information made me freak out.

I was still processing everything when I saw some more men in Black attire crown on the main gates as they block the gate from outside. I could hear students scream and beg and cry for mercy and escape but the gates were closed on their face.

We were trapped.

"We aren't trapped," A voice said from inside me. "You can leave through the gate that joins the cold storage of the canteen to the backyard."

Nodding, I didn't take long before I latched onto Andrew's hand and pulled him into the canteen.

He was still pretty frozen and he let me pull him as he lifelessly moved behind me.

"Andrew run faster!" I screamed at him and he nodded as he started jogging with me.

I couldn't believe the rogues had stooped this low. Attacks on us were okay. They were done to the pack house. But how could they think of harming poor, clueless humans?

It was illegal and not even rogues did it.

But these. These ones were ruthless. They didn't care of the laws set by the council.

"Get inside the kitchen," I pushed him and looked confusedly at me.

"But—"

"Andrew! Shut up! Trust me and get in," I rushed, my heart beating through my throat as a cold sweat rolled down my forehead and I gulped.

I kept looking behind my shoulder. To make sure no one followed. It was hard to believe that no one noticed us, but it wasn't impossible.

We had been quick.

There was only one rogue inside the school, and rest all were outside.

I was hoping they were all on the front side of the school and we could escape through the woods on the backside.

Andrew got into the kitchen and we rushed to the door of cold storage before slamming it open.

"Are you crazy? What the—" he tried to protest but I pushed him inside before getting in too.

The cold storage was huge. Surprising for any human who saw it as the storage for a small school like ours.

But only the members of the pack new that this was actually the storage space to storage food in case our pack was held hostage.

Extreme conditions. But one's gotta prepare.

"That way!" I pointed at the door which led to the backside of the school. I knew this place like the back of my hand because when the idea of making this storage was finalized, I was one of the students who volunteered in arranging it.

It had a metal handle that had seemed to freeze a little because of water deposit on top.

"What the hell!" I gasped. Frustration creeped as I wrestled with the handle, trying to open it.

"Let me help," Andrew muttered but I stopped him.

"Bring hot water," I said, as I stopped wrestling with it.

He didn't argue for once and nodded, getting out of the storage to the kitchen and brought a kettle filled with warm water.

There was no one here. Everyone had ran away to escape to the hall and now everyone was trapped there.

I poured warm water on the frozen handles as I felt them losen.

With great difficulties, the handle clicked open and the door opened the slightest bit.

Suddenly, I heard a crash from the kitchen and Andrew looked at me in alarm.

"Who's in there!" A rough voice said and a cold chill ran down my spine as I smelled a rogue coming closer.

Pulling the door hard, I only managed to pull the heavy metal door a bit but it was enough for one of us to leave at once.

"Andrew, go!" I hissed.

He shook his head, refusing to go without me but I slapped him angrily, and urged him to go.

"I'll come behind you, please Andrew!" I cried as the door was too heavy to keep open for too long. It wanted to shut down.

With a last glance at me, he creeped out of the door and in that exact moment, the rogue entered the cold storage with a gun in his hand.

"You!" He growled. "I thought I said no one moves!"

As scary as his voice was and as much as I wanted to freeze up, I couldn't. If I freeze now, I would never survive.

My breathe came out in pants as I strained my legs to push myself out of the door just before it got closed because of it's weight.

The rogue was running behind me but I was faster as I pushed my legs harder. My lungs burned and my limbs screamed in exhaustion as I covered a large distance running.

It was getting too much. Too much to handle and I didn't know where I was going. I needed to find Andrew I didn't know what he was.

I saw the road in the woods that lead to the pack house back door but just as I was taking the turn, a huge weight was felt behind me as I was slammed to the ground.

(To be continued)

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ❤️ YOUR VOTES MAKE ME SMILE LIKE CRAZY 💝

- 2100 words -

**ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY TO GET A NOTIFICATION EVERYTIME I UPDATE**

Hello there ❤️

I HAVE A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!

I have finally made an Instagram account for Wattpad! So that I'd be able to connect to you guys outside Wattpad!

I will be posting sneak posts, covers, ideas and what not there!

You might be able to see my ugly face in the stories too sometimes 😂

The account is- Love_Yourself_10_x (under the same name as Wattpad)

(It's private so you'll have to send me a follow request, but I'll accept, don't worry!!)

Feel free to make covers/ trailers/ gifs/ fan art to send them to me so that I can post them and give you a shoutout!

==Leave your Instagram ID here so that I can follow you==

1. Are you excited about Instagram account? (I am!!!)

2. Did you expect this chapter to turn out like this?

3. Are you happy to see Andrew back?

4. Do you like photography? Are you a professional?

5. What is that one dream that always remained a dream for you?

I love you ❤️

-Love_Yourself_10_x ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 3.1K 36
He growl lowly as my breath become shallow from this steamy sessions. Within a second, he digs his canines into my skin, and moans escape my mouth at...
102K 1.8K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
518K 16.7K 31
Natalie was raised in a world where there is nothing more sacred than the mate bond. She lived with that belief all of her life, but when one of her...
2.8M 49.9K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...